• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,465 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,465

PreviousChapters Next
a surprising day

Twilight ran to the park, going as fast as she could to catch up with her Eevee, with the Eevee already far ahead, leaping into a massive pile of leaves, hiding from Twilight playfully to have some fun for her, but for Twilight, not so much.

She ran to the park, looking for Eevee, but seeing her tail in one pile of leaves, she leapt at the pile of leaves in an attempt to grab Eevee, but somehow Eevee popped up in another pile of leaves “okay, Eevee’s can somehow teleport” Twilight said to herself, leaping at the pile of leaves, but again somehow missing her Eevee again.

Eevee ran up to Twilight, smiling happily, but weirdly, Eevee wasn’t dirty or wet or covered in leafs or anything, she was perfectly clean “wait, if you didn’t go into the leaf piles…oh I don’t care!” Twilight picked up Eevee in a loving hug, all her worry’s going away after hugging Eevee lovingly, with Eevee being surprised at how tight Twilight was hugging her.

“Don’t run off like that, you made me worry” Twilight looked at Eevee, seeing her cute little eyes, her body melting to how cute Eevee was “but I can’t stay mad at you, you’re so cute!” Twilight hugged Eevee close, with Eevee squeeing in delight, hugging back with her tiny and fluffy paws, making Twilight want to hug him tighter and more lovingly.

As Twilight was hugging Eevee, another Eevee head popped out of the ground, surprising Twilight to a massive degree, but the digging Eevee disappeared back under ground, popping out of the ground onto Twilight’s back, nuzzling into her mane and falling asleep.

“So there are two of you now…” Twilight sighed happily, placing her first Eevee on her back with the second Eevee “hmm… how am I going to tell you two apart though…” she thought to herself quickly, thinking of nicknames “I’ll call the first one Eevee one and the second one Eevee two, that way it’s sort of easy to remember, then I’ll name them later” she smiled, now heading to the pet shop.

As she walked over, she came across pinkie pie with a floating cloth with eyes, which confused her, but she realised that this was pinkie, so most logic is thrown out of the window within a few seconds of meeting her, so she expected that pinkie would have an odd creature, but not this odd.

“Hi there Twilight!” she hopped over to Twilight, getting over to her in only a few seconds, with her creature floating next to her, going inside Pinkies head playfully, tickling her from the inside “Shuppet stop that, that tickles silly!” Pinkie went onto the floor, laughing in a cute and happy manor that would cheer up even the saddest of pony’s.

“Hi there Pinkie, I see you have your Shuppet, that’s its name right?” Pinkie nodded, trying to get up, but Shuppet was still tickling her and making her laugh “I was going to the pet shop to get some collars and-“before Twilight could finish, two collars floated in front of her face, floating to her back and going around the Eevee’s necks into a comfortable feel

“I pinkie sensed you would have two little kitty cats, so I went out and brought you some collars for Eevee one and Eevee two, which aren’t really good names, but you could call one leady and the other one snuggles!” pinkie spoke as fast as a twister, but twilight got what she said.

Shuppet got out of pinkies body, and created some pink fire, which Pinkie ate in one bite and enjoying the boiling hot sweetness of the fire in her mouth and stomach, breathing some fire into the air in a joyful and oddly enough very usual for Pinkie way. She ate more of the fire Shuppet was creating and smiled happily while her tongue was on fire with fire that tasted like candy.

“Pinkie, doesn’t that hurt?” Twilight asked both worried and confused, but Pinkie simply smiled and from her hair some candy fell out, and gave it to Shuppet, who ate them happily, with more candy being given to Twilight “here you go Twilight! Some sweeties for your little kitty cats, there so cute!” Pinkie hugged the Eevee’s in a friendly and cute manor.

Twilight smiled at Pinkie giving her a quick hug “well, I’ll see you tomorrow Pinkie, how about we have a candy feast?” Twilight asked in a polite voice but Pinkie shook her head in disagreement “sorry, I’m going to Applejacks to help make some apple pie!” Twilight looked a bit curious to this “but Applejack does that by herself most of the time” Pinkie frowned in a playful manor “oh silly Twilight, I’m going to make some pies, then I shall devour them!” Pinkie laughed in a strangely cute, but evil manor.

“Well okay Pinkie, see you some other time then” Twilight waved goodbye to Pinkie, going back to her library with her two Eevee’s on her back, arriving to her home, and a sleeping Spike in his bed, snoozing away in cute manor. Twilight awed at how cute Spike was being right now.

She placed the Eevee’s in a little bed she made on the sofa for the two, getting a warm, fluffy cover for the two, tucking them into bed, giving them a quick and loving hug before letting them go back to sleep, with herself going upstairs to sleep as well, smiling contently at her two adorable little Eevee’s.

Meanwhile, in the Everfree forest…

The ground shock with great force, a creature of massive size and strength was heading in the direction of some trees, some certain trees of the apple family farm, its great size leaving many trees in its path crushed and destroyed in its wake…


What is heading for the farm, what is this beast, what are its plans, will I ever stop doing these things at the end of chapters? Most of these questions will be answered next time!

PreviousChapters Next