• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
old friends

Last chapter of the Mew arc, so I’ll try to make this one special in some way or another, hope you like it.


Silver spoon awoke to the gently and playfully poking of Mew’s tiny paws on her face, with Mew holding out some sweets and cookies for her, making Silver smile at Mew’ss generosity and kindness. “Thank you Mew” Silver hugged Mew tightly with Mew hugging back as affectionately as possible.

Sliver had an idea for her and Mew, “Mew, let’s have a sleepover!” Silver told Mew through giggles, grabbing Mew by the paw and heading downstairs to Ponyville, smiling happily while mew was confused but smiled in any case, she was just happy that silver spoon was happy.

She ran to Sugarcube Corner and waited for pinkie to come in, as for some reason Silver was the first person in today. “Hi there!” Pinkie was behind the counter with her little floating cloth with a horn Shuppet What would you like to day? Some cupcakes, some cookies, some cookies with little cupcakes inside them?!” Pinkie asked Silver, was trying her best to control her laughter at Pinkie’s over the top joy.

“Well, those cookies with little cupcakes inside sound nice” Pinkie nodded happily and went to the kitchen to prepare, coming back one second later with enough biscuits to feed a class of filly’s. ”Thank you Miss Pinkie” sliver got out some bits “How much is that?”

Pinkie smiled happily, getting a muffin and eating it “Just ten bits that’s all, don’t worry silly” Pinkie said, giving over all the cookies with muffins inside to Silver Spoon, with her paying and leaving soon afterwards.

“Okay we have food for the whole night Mew, what do you want to do?” SIlver asked, with mew flying around playfully, before bumping into Scootaloo’s Blaziken, making Mew bounce off.

“Oh hi there SIlver” Scootaloo greeted Silver, with Blaziken helping Mew back up “What’s with all the cookies Silver?” mMew grabbed one of the cookies and gave it to Scootaloo, before going to Silver Spoon and indicating to her to ask Scootaloo something.

“Oh me and Mew are having a sleepover, would you like to join?” Silver asked with a smile, Mew going over to Blaziken and hugging his leg until Mew got the answer she wanted out of the red fighting creature, with Blaziken picking up Scootaloo and indicating that it’s a good idea.

“Fine, we’ll go,” Scootaloo reluctantly agreed. ”But if you say any jokes about me…” Scootaloo pointed to Blaziken with a threatening look.

“Don’t worry I promise, that was the old Silver Spoon” she said, giving Scootaloo some cookies “I’ll see you later Scootaloo” Silver went off with mew, going to the direction of her house with a smile on her face.
Along the way, she tripped over a hoof of someone “Oh I am most dreadfully sorry Silver Spoon,” the pony said in a mocking voice that sounded familiar to Silver Spoon

“Tiara?” Silver Spoon looked up and saw Diamond Tiara, with a look she had for the Cutie Mark Crusaders, cruel and evil, with some snobbish hinted in her voice and smile.

“You don’t mind if I take your pet Silver, she would be much happier with me,” Silver Spoon got up and glared daggers at Tiara for saying that, but she felt nervous standing up to Diamond Tiara, she was always the one in charge, but Mew was more important than anything in the world to her.

“You leave Mew alone!” Sliver pushed diamond out of the way and ran to Mew, hugging her tight “Mew is my best friend in the whole world, she’s nice and kind and unlike you, she would never leave me for a stupid reason, unlike you who hurt my feelings you… you big meanie!” Mew saw how upset silver spoon was and went over to tiara with anger filled eyes.

She picked up Diamond Tiara with some telepathic powers, and threw her into a passing manure cart, going to Silver who was upset. She hugged Mew and nuzzled her head, wtih Mew tickling Silver with her tail.

“Mew, you didn’t have to do that, I could of told her to go away” Mew shook her head in disagreement, indicating that Diamond was a mean pony at heart and nothing would of told her to go away because Diamond has a heart of stone. “Okay mew, let’s just get everything set up for tonight, okay?” Mew nodded, with Silver smiling a bit more.

Once they got home, Silver got out some extra pillows and a cover for Scootaloo when she came round, but she got the one that had Wonderbolts symbols on it seeing as it was the only other cover she could find, and that it was the one scoots would like the most.

After a while, someone knocked on the door “Mew could you get that please?” Mew nodded and opened the door with her tiny paws, allowing for Scootaloo to enter the house.

“Hey there Silver, hi Mew” Scootaloo greeted the two, with Mew hugging her but was curious, looking behind Scootaloo as to know where Blaziken was.

“Yeah, he has to help Applejack on the farm for a bit, something about a big tentacle creature I don’t know” she said, although she was confused to the whole affair. She proceeded to eat several cookies.

Sliver sat down bringing some muffins with her and eating one or two “I’m glad you came over, you're my only friend other than Mew”

Scootaloo laughed, rolling on the floor hysterically “Are you kidding? Ever since you brought Mew to school everyone wants to be your friend!” Scootaloo exclaimed happily, still laughing “What's tickling me anyway?” Mew was using her telepathic powers to tickle Scootaloo, before picking up a muffin with her tiny soft paws and giving it to Scootaloo.

“You know, Mew’s a pretty cool pet” Scootaloo ate her muffin happily, trying to start more conversations.

“Yeah but Mew is cute and cuddly and your pet is really cool! It looks like the kind of creature that would send someone all the way to Cloudsdale with one kick!” Silver said, imagining that power of something like that “But I prefer cute and cuddly to cool and awesome”

Scootaloo was surprised but smiled “Your choice, pass me a cookie” Mew passed a cookie to Scootaloo, who happily ate it.

After a while everyone was getting sleepy, so Scootaloo went to sleep after an overdose of sugar and Silver went to bed holding Mew like a teddy bear “I love you mew” mew giggled and hugged Silver caringly before they both fell asleep.


Well that’s the last mew chapter for ya, hope you liked it and hope you like that next chapter and such.

PreviousChapters Next