• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
inferno chick

Scootaloo was carrying Torchic on her back, making Torchic pretend she was flying all over the Everfree forest, and Scootaloo was having just as much fun as Torchic was over the past few days though because for some weird reason, as Torchic got stronger, Scootaloo’s wings seemed to get stronger and more better built.

She had come to a thought that when Torchic was getting stronger, she got stronger as well, and decided to try and train Torchic the best she could.

She went to the forest with Torchic on her back, putting on a bandana to make herself look like a kung Fu teacher like dash does with her from time to time to when she wants to learn some cool kung Fu techniques.

“Okay Torchic, you and I are going to be the best team ever, you and I could the…” Scootaloo was thinking of a name for her and Torchic, while Torchic played with some fire, drawing little pictures clouds in the grass, being careful and delicate with her drawings, finishing up fairly soon with pictures of clouds, before she looked at the sky itself.

“Torchic what’s wrong?” Scootaloo asked her, only getting a sad look from Torchic who then pointed to the sky with one of her tiny wings, and signalling with her tiny wings by trying to fly but only falling flat on her face to ground, but Scootaloo picked her up quickly and stroked her head and three feathers that always made Torchic squeak in a cute manor.

“You want to fly too? Hay I know, how about once I get my wings fully grown, I’ll take you flying okay?” Torchic chirped happily and bounced around happily, flapping his tiny wings in celebration and breathing a bit of fire as well.

“Okay, calm down, let’s make you big and strong now.” Torchic nodded and practised her kicks on a tree, which surprised her as to how powerful they were, each kick was causing marks on the tree, and after only three minutes, the tree broke in two from Torchic’s powerful and deadly kicks.

“wow Torchic, you’re getting so strong now!” she hugged Torchic close, feeling her warmth again, but this time it felt so much better than when she held the little chicken to survive the cold, this time it felt like a true friend was hugging her, or at least she was hugging.

Torchic seemed to get more powerful, and started to glow bright red, surging with pure power and strength coursing through her body, feeling a strong powerful wave of heat and energy, before firing a blast of pure heat out of her mouth, completely disintegrating and burning multiple trees and setting a number of other tree’s on fire as well.

Scootaloo walked through the damage and destruction caused by Torchic, looking at the burned tree’s, and the ash that was laying beneath her feet felt warm but soothing to her, but she felt scared as to how much power Torchic had.

She went further down the scorched path, looking through the burns and destruction until she bumped into a red hot rock, which almost left burns on her hoof, but was quickly replaced with fear as the metal boulder started to move, and tried to attack her, but the boulder slithered out of the ground like a snake and started to chase her through the scorched path and destroying even more tree’s in the process.

Torchic heard Scootaloo’s screaming and ran to help her, seeing the massive metal snake head in her direction, she kicked the snake creatures head with a great deal of force, sending it back a few paces.

Torchic stood proud against the colossal metal snake, feeling scared but she felt she had to defend Scootaloo from the massive beast before her, and even though the odds weren’t in their favour, he would still try against the metal snake.

The snake leaped at Torchic, roaring what sounded like “Steelix” at Torchic, but it was slow moving, almost as slow as dash’s turtle, so Torchic dodged with ease and followed up the dodge with a blast of fire, hitting the snake in the head, but it seemed to do very little damage.

The Steelix fired some weird purple and blue breath at Torchic, hitting directly and causing massive damage to her, causing scoots to run over to her.

“Torchic!” she held her close, but Torchic leapt out of her hoofs and stood proudly against Steelix, not flinching from Scootaloo’s side, the small Pokémon looking up at the trainer with fear but looking in the trainers eye caused her to feel stronger and braver.

Torchic felt powerful, a bright light glowed from her body, forcing Scootaloo to close her eyes for a few seconds, but when she opened them, she saw that Torchic had changed into a tall chicken, with longer wings with massive claws, fee t that looked like they could kick through steel and a body that seemed weird, but sort of like a giant version of Torchic, but longer wings and feet.

The new Torchic ran at the Steelix, going incredibly fast like an eagle and kicking Steelix with the strength that rivalled that off dragons, sending the beast flying through the air, sending it back twenty paces at least.

Torchic screamed “Combusken” instead of her usual name, and started to attack the Steelix viciously with powerful kicks and chops, causing the Steelix massive pain, while Scootaloo cheered Combusken on shouting in amazement at how awesome Combusken, causing Combusken to feel stronger and doing one last massive kick on Steelix, sending it flying back, and falling to the ground with weird swirls in its eyes.

Combusken sat down, and looked up at the clouds, smiling contently at her achievement of beating the Steelix, with Scootaloo running up to her and hugging her tightly, with Combusken returning the hug to Scootaloo, laying back and watching the clouds go by, with Scootaloo falling asleep in Combusken arms.


I hope you enjoyed this chapter, next one is the last of the first arc in this.

PreviousChapters Next