• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,465 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,465

PreviousChapters Next
here's the thing with legendarys

the thing with having a bunch of legendary pokemon in the story means that if they were all there big powerful selves that we know from the games, then it wouldn't be much fun, so the reason i made dialga, palkia and giratina all baby is because its easyier to write a more fun story with baby demigods then with adult demigods.

anyway, enough with that pointless ramble, now since there are so many, in fact too many legendarys in my opionion, but as you can guess, its time for another legendary pokemon!

suddenly a scizor came out of nowhere and blasted ezio dementay out of the room and took over the writing.

the scizor was wearing a tuxedo he brought from pinkie pie for this occassion "scizor!" he punchs himself in the gut "okay much better, there will not be anymore legendarys for a while, due to the fact we gave a space god to pinkie pie, so, instead, we would like to ask everyone to suggest a pokemon for celestia"

scizor, why you blast me like that!?

"because you were gonna say giving mewtwo to nightmare moon"

i...okay that is a stupid idea.

"good, now everyone suggest a pokemon for celestia, but no sun based pokemon! that is unimaginative"

hay don't be rude.

"i can use hyper beam"

i'll shut up.

PreviousChapters Next