• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,455 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,455

PreviousChapters Next
the shining courple last part

The last pokemon chapter, well the last ponies and mon’s chapter at least, now don’t worry, I Will do a little update after this chapter to explain what's happening.

Shining woke up with a big yawn, though he felt something on his chest, something rather light and soft, he took the covers off him and saw the boy Kirlia on his chest, smiling happily in excitement at him, clapping his little hand’s in joy “umm...morning?” Shining said to the Kirlia, who was very happy to see Shining awake, Shining looked to his side and saw Cadence was missing, probably had gone out to do something.

“guess I Should make some breck-” before he could finish, the Kirlia got out a nice shiny apple for him and smiled happily at him with Shining reluctantly grabbing the apple and eating it “thank you” he said, we Kirlia squeeing in happiness and hugging Shining lovingly and happily “I Should probably just head to the guards now” Shining said as he got up from the bed with Kirlia following him and Shining mostly ignoring him.

Shining grabbed all the stuff he would need for his usual routine with the guards, train with them, and chat about the normal stuff like who is strongest and such and such, Kirlia saw Shining bag that he used to carry his armour in and snuck inside, being a sneaky little Kirlia and Shining picked up the bag without even noticing Kirlia had gotten inside the bag...

meanwhile with Cadence and the other Kirlia...

Cadance had taken Kirlia to canterlot for the day, with Kirlia looking at all the pretty shops and waving at all the posh ponies who didn’t notice her but she just walked around joyously and happily, with Cadence trying to keep up “Kirlia slow down!” Kirlia was able to get through the crowds of canterlot much easier than Cadence, but Kirlia saw a flower shop and went inside with a happy and playful smile on her face.

Cadance went inside as well and saw that Kirlia was just picking up a big batch of roses and sniffing, letting out a sigh of relief, till Kirlia’s eyes glowed bright pink and she shaped all the roses into a pretty crown and she put it on her head, with Cadence not helping but to aww at how cute it was, but the shopkeeper noticed so she quickly paid the stallion and took Kirlia outside of the shop.

“Kirlia, you can’t do things like” Kirlia looked confused and put the crown on Cadences head and cheered in joy before running off again to find more things to play with “Kirlia!” she pulled her back with some magic and looked at her with a stern and serious face “Kirlia, please don’t run off, I Don't want you getting hurt, okay?” Kirlia smiled and hugged Cadences face lovingly and she squeed happily in joy, making Cadence squee as well.

“Now what could we do...oh! we could say hi to luna and tia, or we could-” before Cadence could finish, Kirlia was playing around with Cadences mane, making it look like a mess before shaping it into a kitten, then a tree then giving Cadence a afro “you realise you're making it very hard for me to think you're still adorable right?” Kirlia nodded and kissed Cadence on the nose and hugged her lovingly.

Suddenly, Kirlia’s body glowed brightly and she got a lot taller, her small skirt on her body turned into a long flowing dress, her green hair grew longer and got curved near her ears to make a pretty looking hair style with a part of it covering the middle of her forehead, a reddish horn appeared on her chest as well and her arms became green with better developed fingers.

Cadance had to blink a few times to comprehend what just happened but was amazed at how gorgeous Kirlia had become, she had become as beautiful as a princess with a gorgeous dress to match “that was...unexpected” Cadence said in a confused tone but Kirlia leapt on Cadence and gave her a big hug and said “Gardevoir” in pure joy and happiness, hugging her mummy as tightly as possible.

“Maybe we should go get you another tuxedo?” she said in a pleasant tone, with Gardevoir clapping her hands together adorably and running off happily again, with Cadence following behind her.

Now back to Shining...

Shining was getting his armor on and ready to get the guards ready for training, though there was quite a few less due to some being called out to handle a giant crab problem near the beaches of canterlot, so there were only a few spare guards, each of which seemed to have their own weird pet as well, one had knives for hands and had a giant axe like horn on it’s head with a red body which made it look awesome, another had a giant rock snake with a rock horn as well and the last guard had a purple giant cobra!

“Now today guards we will” none of the guards where focused as they were playing with there very awesome and cool pets, Shining was glad that he left Kirlia at home though, at least he thought so at least “uhem! guards pay attention!” the guards suddenly paid attention with their pets paying attention as well.

“Sorry captain Shining!” they all said in unison, with their pets also looking sorry as well and standing at attention to Shining armour “just our pets are so cool and we can’t resist playing with the captain!” Shining face hoofed and thought how on sweet equestria did these guys get into the royal guards?

Kirlia got out of Shinings armour bag and saw a big sword on the wall and her eyes opened widely in pure curiosity of the weapon, he picked it up with his tiny arms and tried swinging it around like a valiant knight but couldn’t, instead all that happened was that it just scraped across the ground, making a ear piercing noise.

“Whats that noise?!” one of the guards said, they all covered their ears and went with Shining to the loud noise, once they saw Kirlia playing with the sword however, Kirlia waved at them happily and saw Shining and ran to him and hugged his leg lovingly “captain is this thing yours?” they all said, all on the verge of laughing at seeing such a girly pet.

“No of course not!” he said, hating himself a little bit and grabbing Kirlia with his magic “i’ll just put this thing outside” he said with all the guards laughing at Kirlia’s girlyness, with Shining feeling like a donkey for not really protecting Kirlia, he took her outside and just put her by the door “just stay here! don’t follow me anymore and just stay here!” Shining said, before Kirlia could say anything, Shining closed the door and left Kirlia outside.

Kirlia started to tear up a little but then it started raining, he started crying loudly and knocking on the door but no one heard him cry or knock on the door, he saw a forest in the distance and ran straight to the forest, crying his eyes out as he went in the forest, hiding under a tree for cover, being scared of the rain as thunder struck the ground, he covered his little face in fear, looking towards the castle where Shining was and thought why is he being so mean?

he wandered further into the forest out of just wanting to maybe find a buddy that would like him, he kept walking till he saw a shiny rock in a even bigger rock, it was so shiny and pretty that he went to the big rock and climbed it, getting to the top and grabbing the shiny rock and trying to pull it out with all his strength, thinking that maybe if he’s strong, Shining will like him again...

Shining went outside once all the guard practice was done, feeling like a absolute donkey for locking Kirlia outside, he looked around and saw that Kirlia was nowhere to be seen, he looked everywhere for the little Kirlia and hoof palmed, he saw the forest and knew exactly where he had gone into, a forest filled with monsters, bears and evil power, there was no way he was going in there! though he knew that Cadence would have his head on a silver platter...

he decided to head home, and tell Cadence the truth and she would maybe be nice and kind and happy and just give him a little telling off, he got inside and saw Cadence putting on a really nice dress with Gardevoir wearing a tuxedo “hi honey” he said, smiling happily at Cadence and Cadence giving him a little kiss.

“hey my Shining knight! where's Kirlia? i’m heading out soon with Gardevoir and I Wanna tuck my wittle boy into bed” Shining then literally felt a mark of death put over his head as Cadence finished that sentence, as if death was behind him saying that he was basically going to get a good telling off and maybe put seven feet under.

“umm...I May have lost him...” Shining said, his face being filled with more fear than ever before, being more scared of a angry Cadence then a angry hydra defending her young, Cadence started to get more and more angry with every second, her whole body turning red, her eyes catching on fire in pure anger “h-honey?”

meanwhile all the way in ponyville...

“There! After hours of putting all these books in order, it is done!” Twilight said, she had put the books in order of exact time the books where released, she sighed in pure joy and smiled at her achievement “now to celebrate with some hot coco and-” suddenly a loud yell could be heard all the way from Cadences home as all the books feel on the floor and made a mess of everything, shattering all the windows and Twilight comprehending what just happened “ALL MY BOOKS!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!” she said at the top of her lungs.

back to Cadance...

“You lost my little boy!?” she said, pinning Shining to the wall in pure rage with both her magic and most her strength fueled by her anger “what were you thinking?! what was that thick head of your’s thinking?!” she said, her eyes still on fire in pure rage and steam coming out of her nose and ears at this point.

“I-I Locked him out w-when the other guards started to pick on him, plus I Didn't want to be...to be seen with a girly pet...” Shining looked up at Cadence with eyes filled with sadness and looked as sorry as can be, but Cadance was still angry at him.

“If you don’t get my little boy back, I Will end our marriage tonight” Cadence said, a deep serious tone in her voice as she looked liked she was not joking at all, Shining nodded furiously and ran out the door as fast as his legs could possible carry him, with Cadence going to lay on the sofa and calm down.

Gardevoir went over to Cadance and gently hugged her happily, she gave Cadance a much tighter hug then the last one and Cadence cheered up a little tiny bit, with Gardevoir running off and getting some chocolate cake for Cadance “no Gardevoir i’m...wait is that chocolate?” Gardevoir nodded, and then Cadance licked her lips and leapt on the cake like a savage lion on a poor defenceless dear, if the deer was made of chocolate of course.

Now we go to Shining again, he has made his way to the forest where he thinks krilia has gone off too and ventures inside, looking everywhere for Kirlia, he went deeper into the forest, getting worried as he heard snarls and roars, making him shudder in fear, suddenly, a big hulking bear came along and smacked Shining hard across his body, sending him flying into a nearby rock, making him yell in pain from how much that hurt.

He couldn’t get up from his injuries and the bear got closer and closer, ready to have a pony sandwich, but a humanoid creature came from the tree’s, it looked like it had a green guard helmet with what seemed like arm blades, it had a pointed crest and look like a force that would protect the weak from all harm.

The bear roared and charged at the green helmet creature, but he did a quick little stance that seemed to make him stronger, before he launched what seemed like a hundred punches and kicks to the bear, sending it flying into a bunch of tree’s, he looked at Shining with a smile and gave him a big hug and nuzzled him happily with all his love “Kirlia!? holy sweet celestia you got strong!” he said in pure surprise, the bear leaping on Kirlia again but he just backhanded the bear away with ease “can we go home please?! I Can't feel my legs” he said, with Kirlia smiling and saying “gallade” in happiness, picking up his daddy and taking him home to his mummy and sister...

PreviousChapters Next