• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
twilight's pet

Twilight was awoken by the noise of thuds and things falling over, all coming from downstairs.

She went down stairs, rather annoyed for the fact she had a late night sturdy marathon has left her tired, and with little sleep, so being woken up five in the morning with only about six hours of sleep will leave one tired and grumpy.

Twilight got to the living room and saw Spike chasing what appeared to be a cat of some sorts, though it was much faster then Spike. “get over here!” Spike yelled at the cat before stopping to catch his breath.

The little cat thing ran into Twilight and hurt its head, and made a whimper noise.
Twilight picked up the creature with her magic and looked at the creature.
“Okay what was the reason to wake me up in five in the...” Twilight looked at the creatures face.

The beady eye’s, the cute fluffy face and small size of the creature could only lead to one reaction from Twilight, and the only logical one.
“Oh my Celestia, you are so cute!” Twilight hugs the cat creature. “you are adorable, yes you are, yes you are!” The cat like creature smiled and made a cute noise that almost sounded like english.

“Do you have a name?” Twilight said to the adorable cat creature, barely controlling her urges to hug the creature again but the creature did say “eevee” to Twilight.

“Then i shall call you Eevee little adorable fur ball!” Twilight then hugged the cute little cat thing.
Eevee squealed in happiness to Twilight, and hugged Twilight back.
Twilight’s eyes opened wide and squealed in delight of the cute Eevee creature.

Spike rolled his eye in absolute annoyance seeing Twilight, the most intelligent mare he knew, reduced to a such blithering pony.

“Twilight?” Spike asked, but Twilight was preoccupied with Eevee’s cuteness. he sighed and puffed up his cheast.

“Twilight!” Spike yelled, getting Twilight’s attention this time, snapping her out of her state of... over cuteness exposure? Let’s go with that for now.

“Yes Spike?” Twilight said to Spike, red in the cheeks for her recent display of a little bit of over reacting to Eevee’s cuteness.

“Your acting... weird around that cat. At least i think it’s a cat” Spike facepalmed at how Twilight acted but then laughed at how funny it was.

Twilight looked at the cat again, though a thought occured.
“Hmm... no collar. Eevee, would you like to be my little kitty cat?” Eevee nodded and licked Twilight sparkle on the face, sending her into a sense of absolute happiness.

“Hmm...i shall keep you my little kitty cat. Come on now, time to go to bed little guy!” Twilight smiled and so did Eevee in unison.

Spike raised his hand with a obvious problem Twilight had overlooked.
“Where is it going to sleep? What about food Twilight? We don’t know what it eats!”
twilight just smiled and giggled at the creature as it playfully licked her.

“The little guy can sleep in my bed tonight.” Twilight took the cat to bed and fell asleep rather quickly that night.

spike sighed and but laughed at weird Twilight acted.
“I should've taken a picture of twilight when she’s like that. so funny!” Spike laughed and went to bed quickly, tired out from the laughing of seeing Twilight act so weird.

Eevee woke twilight up by purring against Twilight until she woke up, and did a face that basically said “My tummy is hungry” but in a cute way.

Twilight opened a draw and got out some chocolate and gave some to Eevee, then went to sleep from lack of sleep and cuteness over exposure, with eevee resting on top Twilight's head’s, though this somehow didn’t wake her up, but in any case, they went soundly asleep, peace at last and some sleep.

The next morning...

Twilight woke up fully rested and saw that eevee wasn’t on the bed but quickly thought that eevee must be down stairs. she got out of bed and went down stairs, with Eevee waiting at the bottom of stairs for Twilight, wagging its tail back and forth in happiness.

“Well morning Eevee, how’s my little kitty doing today?” Eevee leapt on to Twilight’s back and rested peacefully on her back. “Aww! let’s go get you some cat food, at least i think you're a cat... hmm, better go to the vet’s first.”

Twilight exited the library with eevee on her back and headed to the vet’s and in no time at all they were there, and since it was early, they quickly got an appointment.

“Hmm...” the vet said, looking over Eevee, checking the teeth and fur of the creature, then checking the paws of eevee, though Eevee looked rather uncomfortable at the examination but the vet was done soon.

“Well miss Twilight, from what i can gather, you’ve found a rare species of cat. still, fish and possible some berry’s might be its diet.” the vet said, getting some berries from a fruit bowl in the office and giving them to eevee, who ate them rather quickly.

“Just give Eevee some berries and fish and it should remain healthy for as long as it stays with you and as for beds, a simple pillow should do. i recommend taking it for a regular walks and possible teach it some tricks. it seems rather intelligent for a cat so it might learn them rather quickly.” the vet gave twilight some hoops for Eevee and a address of a pretty good pet shop.

“Enjoy your day miss Twilight, now enjoy your pet and remember to give Eevee plenty of exercises and plenty of rest as well and it should be as healthy as can be.” Twilight smiled and nodded and took Eevee and the hoops home.

Twilight took eevee back to the library and got out a bowl and feed Eevee, and set out a pillow for it to sleep on though Eevee just went upstairs and slept in Twilight's bed.

“So Twilight, what are we doing with the cat? Are we keeping it?” Spike asked questions to Twilight about Eevee, both excited and rather worried for keeping a pet in the house.

“Oh Spike, don’t worry. the vet said that looking after Eevee would be rather easy as long as she gets plenty of exercise and is well looked after, then it should be fine. besides, how could you say no to this face?” Twilight held Eevee and rubbed her stomach making Eevee get drowzee and fall asleep soon after.

Twilight smiled and put her on the pillow and set off for her own bed to take a nap, happily snoozing happily to making a new friend.

PreviousChapters Next