• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,446 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,446

PreviousChapters Next
the shining courple arc

I’ve decided the last three chapters will be one big arc, like i did with the Mew chapters, so lets enjoy our selves with this.

It was the middle of summer in all of Equestria, the sun was so bright today that flowers were blooming early, birds were flying around singing happy tunes of nature and such like that, it was a day where you could relax in the sun all day and get a nice tan if you wanted to, it was the perfect day for any pony or any creature to relax outdoors.

Cadance was in her palace gardens enjoying the sun, she had finally had a day to herself, no snobby posh nobles being snobby, no royal duties to do at all, no opening some hospital or orphanage today, just herself and her garden to relax in with absolutely no one to bother her, as she thought of that though, she sighed as shining was still at work, but she was used to it by now, being a captain always means some issues with something or another, but she had the day to herself, she’s not going to let that cloud her mind one bit.

She grabbed an old book of her’s, it was so old that when she blew on it, just went flying off along with a spider web and a little spider flying off into the distance, which surprised her a little bit, but she kept reading.

“Lets see...” she skipped the first chapter but skim read it, it was boring stuff about how a young mare wants love and a young stallion want love, she read the second chapter and got more bored, it was all stuff so mushy and lovey it made her feel sick, and she was the princess of love for crying out loud! “hopefully this gets better” and she continued to read...

Eight chapters later...

She threw the book away and let out a bored sigh “Most boring book ever!” she looked around and saw her garden needed some water, she thought it would pass some time at least, she made a little cloud appear and made it water around the plants and roses and such like that, but one patch wouldn’t be watered as the cloud was destroyed “Hmm? What do we have here?” she went over to the patch and when she looked into the patch, she saw two white creatures with green hats and pink mohawks or horns?

Whatever there where, they seemed scared of her for some reason but Cadance put on a happy smile for the little guys “Come out little guys don’t worry, I won’t hurt you I promise, now come on out” the little creature that had the smallest horn grabbed onto Cadance’s nose and wouldn’t let go for a second, while the other one slowly crawled out and looked a bit scared still, though Cadance was more occupied with the thing that was on her nose “Okay little guy, that tickles a little, now you two are very adorable” she couldn’t help but enjoy how cute the little guys where, especially the little one holding her nose so tightly “You know you two are adorable” the thing holding her nose crawled up onto Candance’s face and said “Ralts!” in a cute and happy voice that made Cadance aww in how cute Ralts was!

As the two Ralts got more comfy with Cadance, to her joy, she heard her favourite stallion come into the garden, she turned around and saw shining and gave him a big hug that was so tight that it would crush a bear, thankfully shining was wearing his armour otherwise his spine would be broken into tiny little pieces!

“Hey there Cadance, seems you're happy today” shining said as he nuzzled his wife lovingly and kissed her on the muzzle.

“Oh i am happy today, because i got us two little pets!” she ran off and grabbed the two Ralts and she nuzzled them both lovingly, with the Ralts that grabbed her nose earlier holding onto Cadance’s nose again, she levitated over the other Ralts to shining and smiled happily “i was thinking you would like them, isn’t she cute?!” Cadance said in a overjoyed tone as shining looked over the creature and blushed a little.

“Umm...okay Cadance” he looked at the little guy and nervously smiled at him, with the Ralts grabbing shinings horn and hanging on it playfully and happily “You sure you wanna keep these...whatever in Equestria these things are? They could be dangerous for all we know” shining’s argument was made invalid as the Ralts hugged his face lovingly, this little guy couldn’t hurt a fly, let alone a armoured stallion!

“We are keeping them shining, and that's that, now i’m gonna go give this little one here a nice bubbly bath, you play with your little guy” and with a happy spring in her step, Cadance went inside with her cute adorable Ralts, and shining was left with his one, though he had no idea what to actually do here, he wasn’t that good with animals or pets for that matter.

“So...what do you like to do?” he asked, with the Ralts shrugging and yawning a little bit “okay you're tired? okay lets get you a bed then” he went inside and grabbed a old pillow and a bowl and filled it up with water, placing the pillow down on the floor and the bowl next to it “okay there we go, now you got somewhere to sleep” the Ralts looked disappointed but shining didn’t really notice as the Ralts got on the pillow and and fell asleep.

Meanwhile with Cadance...

“And the bubble shark is coming!” Ralts was in the bath being lovingly washed by Cadance, with Cadance making a fake shark out of bubbles and Ralts popping the shark and giggling in joy, popping more bubbles like a very happy little child, Cadance picked up Ralts and hugged her lovingly and squeaked adorably while hugging Ralts “You’re too cute! i could just eat you up!” Ralts grabbed Cadance’s face and hugged her lovingly, holding on tightly as she fell asleep right on Cadance’s face “Aww, okay little guy, you sleep with me for the night”

Cadance happily trotted to the bedroom and got snuggled in bed with the Ralts tucked in the bed, but it woke up and seemed to be unable to sleep, though Cadance was starting to feel a little bit tired right now as she yawned a little “Hmm? okay little guy, how about...” she levitated a big story book over and picked a nice short story “Okay, once there was a little...” she looked at Ralts and had a playful smiles “A little white horned elf who met the princess of love and other feelings” she yawned loudly as she held Ralts closer with her wings “She was very nice to the little elf and...” she fell asleep right there, but Ralts nuzzled herself against Cadance and hugged Cadance in her sleep, snoozing away happily as she got some nice dreams that night.

PreviousChapters Next