• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
sorry for the rushed chapter.

I'm deeply sorry for the last chapter, it was rushed i know, so i think i need to explain in more detail why i couldn't write the whole thing again.

firstly, my sister had deleted it twice from my laptop, so i had to start again from square one with the chapter, so that took a lot out of me, and here's the thing, when it comes to writing, while I'm not the best, i do know my limits, and i can't write as much as i would hope to write, and this story is kind of like a big hobby for me, and it makes you guys happy.

secondly, i had been working all week, so my body was psychically tired from work, and i had accidentally cut my foot at work, and i had lost a bit of blood in the process, so i was a bit light headed at the time, in fact its probably a permanent scar i think, i don't know the human body that well, could someone clarify that for me?

anyway, to say sorry, i want everyone who reads this to suggest any Pokemon and any pony character, except the villains like nightmare moon, for obvious reasons, and no discord, not yet at least, but any pony character you want guys, but i have one thing to ask of all of you is for forgiveness for my rushed chapter, please forgive me?

PreviousChapters Next