• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 7,665 Views, 249 Comments

Forced Adoption - Cool writer



Every orphan dreams of getting adopted. But they all would like some say in it.

  • ...
51
 249
 7,665

A message (and apollogy) To those who read this (RELAX, IT'S A GOOD THING!)

Ok, so this has nothing to do with the story, just getting that out of the way, but I was looking through my archives, and found the unready sequel... it had a lotof dust on it. Almost a years worth. And I intend to rectify it! Just so you know, I'm (more vigorously than before (that doesn't really say much)) working on the sequel again! Sorry for making you wait, and making you wait longer. I already have a lot of unfinished stories out as it is, and I promised myself to never let that happen, soooo... I'm going to try and get a few closer (while working on the sequel, of course) and... yeah... anyways. Just don't expect that much updating for the new one. I'm the Author, signing off.

Author's Note:

And by that, I mean i'm ready to post it a few minuets later.

Comments ( 19 )

6976407 All options are optional.

6976349
Sweet celestia the internet has some interesting ideas!

6979455

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

Careful what you wish for

6981815
(Pulls off glasses)
... Mother of Celestia.

6979455 Barely made it bugger. Barely made it.

6982168

i was just kidding. point is careful what you wish for. there be plenty of trolls out there.

6982763
Well DUH!!! Of course u were kidding! If u weren't, I would have already gotten & deleated the message.

6982955

well someone is being a little snippy. go ahead and delete it

I was fascinated by this story. I would love to see a sequel...

6983255
(points to my recents, then says in a Gravity falls Wendy-esk voice:)
Boosh.

6983197
... no, I ment the PM contained said r34.

6983255
I laugh, every time I look at the amount of views this has. This is honestly not that good...
But I must be wrong because a lot of you guys seem to like this.
Thanks, for proving that even a 2-bit hack can make something that people enjoy.

Before I read your story which looks really good!

That art work is super cute :raritystarry:

7008689
Don't praise me for the art I didn't make it. I just added the words and stuff... It was really easy actually.\
Also thank you!

7270775
I was looking for that when I wrote that chapter!

8869048
It refers to the last 2 words of the chapter: "Hi mom"

8872404
Those were the only two games that would be okay to show a child that I could think of at the time... also I had NO frame of reference for quality back then

10477924
Sure. If you're fine with bleach teleporting into a random location in your house, potentially inside something or someone.

Login or register to comment