• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 7,666 Views, 249 Comments

Forced Adoption - Cool writer



Every orphan dreams of getting adopted. But they all would like some say in it.

  • ...
51
 249
 7,666

17 Into the woods

"Into the woods it's time today, I can't delay. Into the woods it's time to go, I have to start my journey!" Pond hummed as the duo ventured into the woods.

"It's a bummer Harmony can't come," Wavy said glumly. "He shouldn't have procrastinated on his homework." Meanwhile, Harmony was attending his duties as "Prince of Equestria". It was a royal banquet, complete with the stupid tiny amounts of food and boring conversations. He slowly dropped his head onto the table out of boredom.

"Yeah, he has... so much homework." Pond lied.

"Stinks to be him." Wavy tutted.

"AW, what is that smell?" Pond asked, pinching one hoof over her muzzle to block the putrid smell.

"It smells like a timber wolf's breath!" Wavy replied, mimicking the hoof gesture.

"Grrrrrrrrrr," A low growl filled the air.

"It's a timber wolf isn't it?" Pond asked in a deadpan tone.

"Yyyyyep," Wavy replied.

"I've always wanted to say this," Amy grinned. "RUN!" Both Wavy and Amy started running, in a sort of blind panic.

"What are we gonna do!?!" Wavy asked. Pond glared at him.

"Gee, I don't know what to do against wood." Pond said sarcastically. She shouted the answer. "BURN IT!" Wavy turned around and focused on his magic. His horn glowed its dusty blond aura, and that aura materialized around the wolf. CRACK! A bolt of magic lightning crackled from Wavy's horn and to the patch of aura on the timber wolf. Where the magic made contact with the creature, it lit fire!

"Aha! Brilliant!" Said Pond, slipping into a British accent. She watched way to much British TV before they came here. The timber wolf yelped and ran away.

"We did it!" Wavy said, holding up a hoof for a hoof-bump. "We defeated a timber wolf!" Pond returned the hoof-bump request with a short hug.

Pond looked around her, noticing she had no idea where they were. She also reminded herself that while it had run away, it would probably be back. With reinforcements.

"Crap."