• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 7,665 Views, 249 Comments

Forced Adoption - Cool writer



Every orphan dreams of getting adopted. But they all would like some say in it.

  • ...
51
 249
 7,665

5 How to Walk on Four Hooves

Jason and his sisters were sitting at the lunch table after Jason had cleaned up the results of losing "the game."

"Harmony, I'm so glad you're getting along with your sisters." Celaria cooed. Jason gritted his teeth at the mention of that name. "You even let them-"

"We will never speak of that again." Jason quickly interjected. He glanced at Tia and Lulu from the corner of his eye and shifted a tiny bit farther from them. Celaria looked a bit confused, and then continued fixing the PB&Js.

"Well, it's good you're getting along anyway." They said in the "nevermind" voice. Harmony lowered his tone.

"Never, do that again." Jason hissed at the two little alicorns. They both grinned innocently. Jason shivered. "Never again."

Celaria finished the sandwiches and levitated them, as well as some milk, over to the table. She looked happy, really happy.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Tia asked her mom, with a hint of smug in it. Jason took a bite of his sandwich.

"You'll see." Celaria responded, with a grin that had a horrible attempt to be hidden written all over it.

'She's trolling something' Jason noted. He took a sip from the glass of milk. He eyed his moth- Celaria (he was NOT calling her mom) suspiciously. She ate a sandwich she created for herself, a da fa dill and daisy? He didn't much care and went back to his sandwich. He finished devouring his sandwich, with little bits of chit-chat with Tia and Lulu. Mostly it was about: "what do you wanna do after lunch?" After Jason drank the last of his milk, the "flood gates" holding the true extent of the smile of Celaria's face broke. She smiled so big that you would think it to rip her face apart.

"Oh, I can't take it anymore!" She said, struggling not to laugh. "I'm so happy because I can't stop thinking about how cute he's gonna be!" Jason barely had time to comment on what he thought meant was he was going to have a dad soon too, before he started to glow a yellow with a light coat of sky blue over it. He looked angrily at his mother.

"What did you do?!" He yelped as the light brightened and brought with it a feeling of numbness. He was unable to hear the answer to question over the thoughts that flooded his mind at the next events.


"What... did you do?" Harmony asked, with more shock and fear than real anger. Celaria cocked her head.

"Daaaaaw... you are so cute!" Celaria squealed.

"This isn't cute!" Harmony angrily stamped his hoof on the ground. Jason had been transformed into "Harmony," a young colt, and a green fuzzball of an earth pony. He was yellow-green now, with little pink spots on the tips of his hooves. He was a teeny bit bigger than his sisters. He didn't like his hair mane style.
Tia slowly crawled over to him.

"Then you're adorable!" Tia said, hugging Harmony... tightly. Lulu ran up and joined in.

"You err so coot!" Lulu said, so excited by her brother that she forgot her pronunciation... again. Harmony's face turned red, and without magic.

"Stop it!" He shouted, embarrassed and annoyed. "Change me back, RIGHT NOW!!!" His rage bubbled to the surface. "I was able to forgive the kidnapping thing, (even though I shouldn't), because you're giving me a nice home and a good family, I forgave... that... because it's impossible to be mad at them," Harmony gestured to his sisters. "But this, THIS is where I draw the line! CHANGE. ME. BA-" The combined fear and exhaustion (from the "game"), anger, and body transformation: he couldn't take anymore. He passed out.

"Oh dear..." Celaria murmured.


Harmony was out for a long, time. Tia and Lulu, meanwhile, were bored.

"Tia, I'm board!" Luna sighed. "When's Hawmony gonna wake up?" She asked. She was really bored. Tia got up.

"I know!" Tia said. "We got to teach him how things work here, SO..." She grinned.

"So we gotta teach him..." Luna thought. "we gotta... we gotta..." Luna continued to ponder. "we gotta... I don't know what we gotta." She said finally. Tia grinned.

"So..." Tia sighed. "So we gotta teach him how to be a pony! He's gonna have to learn how to walk! It's gonna be hilarius!" The 10-year-old-minded Celestia said. Trollestia and her younger apprentice then set to work, planning another "lesson."