• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 7,665 Views, 249 Comments

Forced Adoption - Cool writer



Every orphan dreams of getting adopted. But they all would like some say in it.

  • ...
51
 249
 7,665

11 Breakfast (Edited)

After a night of collective bad sleep, dawn dawned upon the castle in the Everfree Forest. The two young princesses awoke first and ventured to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Amy woke up five minutes after. She was groggy, as one is after horrible sleep. She wandered the lonely halls, searching for the kitchen herself. She finally found it and saw Celestia and Luna cooking on the stove. Amy was no expert on a pony's age by a long shot, but she knew that the girls were too young to be using fire to cook.

"Shouldn't you wait for your mom to cook?" Amy asked as she entered the room. Luna (although Amy didn't know that was her name) was confused.

"Why?"

"Well, aren't you a little young to be messing with fire?" Amy asked. Celestia looked offended.

"I'll have you know that I've been cooking for 100 years." Celestia retorted, swirling the frying pan with her hoof. Amy's jaw dropped.

"How old are you?!?" She asked. Celestia tilted her head up and started tapping her "chin" with her free hoof.

"107," Celestia said nonchalantly.

"And I'm 100 fwee," Luna informed the stunned Amy. Amy sat down in a chair that was obviously made for these things and not humans. The seat was way to big for her to sit comfortably. Celaria entered the room next. She laughed when she saw Amy. Her laugh was calm but still contained amusement.

"You should see your face," Celaria laughed. "It's priceless." Luna began to laugh as well.

"Yeah," Celestia cracked a grin, leaning against the counter. Amy noted that she acted a bit like a 13-year-old, despite the fact that she's actually 107. "It's like you've never seen an alicorn before." Amy then realized that she didn't actually know the names of the two fillies in the room with her.

"I just remembered... I don't know your names." Amy said to the little girls. She also noted that Luna (the tardis blue one, in her mind) reminded her of herself.

"I'm Tia," Celestia said to Amy.

"And I'm Wuna!" Luna said. Amy grinned at how cute they were.

"It's good to meet you, Tia and Wuna." Amy smiled to the little one. Luna pouted.

"I'm not Wuna, I'm Wu- Wu... I'm Luna." Luna said with difficulty. Amy laughed. She then took a certain curiosity to the contents of the frying pan. She then craned her neck, attempting to see the frying pan from the too-big chair.

"What are you cooking anyway?" Amy asked. Celaria turned pale, and she covered her flopped over ears. Celestia did the same. Just then, Luna suddenly shouted:

"PANCAKES!!!" Very loudly. After a few minutes, Amy's ears stopped ringing, and she was able to respond.

"I love pancakes," Amy said, a bit dazed. Celaria looked at Amy and saw something. What she saw was unexpected, and not what she thought she would see. But... she saw it. Amy was Amy. And more of her mistake was revealed to her.


Jason woke up at around 30 minutes after the prior conversation occurred. He sat up in his bed and looked around his room. He was really tired. He got up from the bed and began his journey to the kitchen. Once he reached it, he saw Celaria, Celestia, Luna, and Amy sitting there, eating pancakes. They were laughing at something. Amy turned her head a bit and saw him. Her face looked horrified. She reached her hands across the table and covered the foal's eyes, then slammed hers shut. Jason realised then,

He forgot something.

"I'm hoping..." He began. "Pants?"

"No." Amy mouthed. Jason blushed again. Lucky him, everypony had closed their eyes, even though they weren't sure why. Jason then raced back to his room, to get his jeans.

Pancakes were no longer appealing.