• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 7,666 Views, 249 Comments

Forced Adoption - Cool writer



Every orphan dreams of getting adopted. But they all would like some say in it.

  • ...
51
 249
 7,666

6 Two little words

Harmony awoke from his post-transformation snooze... surprisingly energized. He sat up in the same bed he had awoken in before, but this time it was different... He remembered getting up, his sisters, "the game" (unfortunately), and... Harmony rubbed a hoof in his eye.

"That rotten little..." Harmony said through gritted teeth. He got up and out of bed, and landed on his face. Let's just say, that having a muzzle makes a face plant way more painful. "Oww..." Harmony groaned. He bent his fore/hind legs to get into a "kneeling" position.

"Ok ok... just gotta... maneuver my legs..." Harmony stood up his hind legs. "OK... now to push up on my hind- wait." Harmony realized what he was doing. "I'm a horse. Horses don't walk on two to legs, they walk on four!" So, he lifted up on his front legs as well. He lifted two legs and took a step. "This is a little easier than I thought! Left-right, right-left... left-right, right-left!" Harmony's pace outpaced him and he fell on his face. He grumbled and then repeated the processes again.

And again. And again.

Several more times.

For a while.

Just a bit.

Hours.


'It was hard to believe that Harmony had only been here for little more than a day,' Celaria thought to herself sitting on her throne. He had taken a liking to her daughters, that much was so. But... she felt that maybe changing him day 1 was a little... too much too fast.

"Perhaps I should have waited." She said to herself, realizing her error. "Good thing it was a 24-hour trial that Starswirl made..." Tia suddenly burst into the room.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Tia called out, running up to the throne. "Mommy! Harmony's gone!" Luna ran in after her sister.

"Tia's scared, but I keep tewing her that he's fine," Luna said, trying to speak well to the best of her ability. Suddenly, a thundering roar rang through the left entrance to the room.

"I HATE YOU ALL!!!!" Came Harmony's voice, as he came in (via levitation), followed by the gray, cloaked, form of Starwirl The Bearded. "PUT ME DOWN!!!"

"Ma 'am I found this one sneaking around the castle, slowly." he said, taking a closer look at Harmony. "... almost as if he's unsure of himself..."

"I AM NOT A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT!!!" Harmony screamed in his face. Pure, unbridled rage was only one of two things that could describe Harmony, the other being his temperature was hot by hell standards. "PUT ME DOWN," He said very loudly, then he turned to look at Celaria. "AND YOU CHANGE ME BACK!!!" Starswirl the Bearded was confused. Starswirl the Bearded did not like being confused. Starswirl seeked to be unconfused.

"The Little one keeps asking to be, 'changed back' but I have no idea what he means." Starswirl said. "Wait, does this have something to do with that potion you asked for?" A cream colored stallion followed Starswirl into the room.

"I can vouch on his request." He said. "It's not fun being something you're not." He finished as though he was hinting at something. No one caught on, so he continued. "I'm Al." The cream, red main pony in a simple cloak approached Harmony. "Who are you?" He asked, like he actually cared. Harmony cooled down a bit and answered.

"I'm Harmony." He thought over Al's name. "What kind of name is Al? Like AL Kapone? Did you visit AL-katraz?" Al looked shocked by the last two statements.

"It's short for Alphonse," Al said. "And how do you know about-" He was cut off by Starswirl.

"ANYWAYS, do you have any idea who his parents are?" Starswirl asked.

"Relax, he is with me." The gold aura that covered Harmony was taken over by the light emerald green of Celaria. Harmony floated over Celaria. "Hey son." She said, trying to sound hip. If Harmony wasn't afraid of getting a concussion, he would have facepalm- er facehoofed. Celaria wanted him to say something specific, and he knew what.

"No." Harmony said, frowning. He moved his legs so he was floating cris-cross.

"Come on," Celaria cooed. "You know you want to."

"I really don't."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please,"

"No."

"Come on, please!"

"No."

"Please please please please please please please-"

"Alright!" Harmony cracked. "... Hi... mom..."