• Published 8th Oct 2014
  • 533 Views, 8 Comments

The Chronicles of Summer Rain, Vol. 8 -- Dark Melvain - shysage



The 'Phantom Alicorn' helped Princess Twilight and Equestria face a number of 'bad guys' to varying degrees. But a bully from the past would exact a far greater price...

  • ...
23
 8
 533

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.64, Done Right (Portal Beacon)

After spending the night at Applejack's house together, we were treated again to Granny Smith's amazing cooking. And after breakfast, we just sat together talking, hoping it would warm up outside.

Well, after a while, Princess Twilight said we needed to head out, and the rest of us walked to Ponyville. We hugged together in front of the Castle, then everypony went their separate ways.

Shysage and I headed to our home. Shysage brought the fire back to life, and we sat on our couch as people, and just hugged a while. It was so nice just to be alone with him. We hugged and kissed until it was warm in our home. Well, maybe a little while longer.

Twins would be here soon, so we were trying to get Dark Melvain finished. We basically had everything done except for a few recent chapters, which I was doing. Well, we had a few bracketed sections of more personal stuff that he and I needed to write.

Shysage did some rearranging to get the files in order, then I started into chapters dealing with recent events.

For a while, Shysage brushed my hair while I worked. I told him a few times that felt heavenly, but it was clear this was distracting me from writing; I just stopped writing a few times, and soaked it in. He realized this, and put the brush away, and just sat next to me.

Still, by early afternoon, I was caught up, and we started into the personal sections we had bracketed earlier. Shysage and I hugged tightly and kissed occasionally, as we did that together. I love my Stallion.

As the Sun started to go down, we were done with all of Dark Melvain. At over 60 chapters, it was pretty big. The next step would be a full proof of the whole thing. Shysage guessed that would take 8 or more hours. Going back through some sections would be especially difficult for us. But it needed to be done. We were Canterlot Recorders.

Shysage saved everything, and turned the compy off. Then he had me sit on the couch, and he brushed my hair. It still felt heavenly. He did that as long as he could, until his arms were mush, he said.

Still, we talked some about rearranging a few things in our expanded home. During the Winter anyway, it worked best to have the rug near the fireplace. It was there right now. We both loved sleeping in front of a calm, warm fire.

And we decided to move the couch so it was closer to, and facing the fireplace as well. That way, we could sit together on the couch (as people) and watch the fire together. The kitchen table ended up between the edge of the rug and the shelves in the pantry (Fluttershy used that name for the place all our food stuff was).

Well, we talked about another minor detail as well. Shysage wanted to get a bucket that we could put fresh water in. Well, he realized we needed two. We would be able to drink from one of them, so we didn't have to take a freezing trip to the lake when we were thirsty. This water would need to stay clean. Most of our pony friends did the same thing.

The other bucket would be used for washing ourselves. As much time as we spent as people in Equestria, we realized we needed to do something about this. Some pieces of material and some soap from Rarity would complete this. Well, it was on our to do list anyway. And Shysage still wasn't sure how to handle shaving. I told him it didn't matter that much.

We like our home. And the addition of the fireplace really did make a huge difference, for a lot of reasons.


I was trying to decide what to do about dinner. Both my sisters walked in at that point, and we quickly arranged for them to spend the night. Fluttershy watched over me as I made some more of that yummy porridge. It came out very good, and that was our dinner.

Soon, we were all on our bellies on the rug in front of the fire. Shysage put some more wood on it, then he fell asleep. He must have been tired.

Us sisters talked together until very late, then we fell asleep too.

...

We woke up to a special treat the next morning. All of our Twins had joined us! Equestria Girls Shyna, Fluttershy, Summer Rain and Shysage. It was amazing! We were all quickly hugging our Twins.

I don't know, I love Shysage a LOT. Still, it is just so amazing waking up next to my Twin. And evidently, our Twins had only been with us for an hour or so; they had come through the Portal fairly recently.

Well, Shysage's Twin was there too, but stallions are just... different that way, I don't know. Still, Equestria pony Shysage could only stay a few hours anyway. He had to do a lot of work on weekends. But it was clear he had already added some wood to the fire, and our house was already nice and warm.

We realized though, that we really needed to find out from Princess Twilight what the plan was supposed to be for the day. Both Shynas volunteered to go check. We knew they would also visit some with the Filia and Fiona Twins. We helped them get their coats on and they went off together.

The rest of us just visited. I thought of asking my Twin how their honeymoon went, but wondered how my sister... Fluttershy asked anyway. Shysage and my Twins didn't take a long honeymoon either, and for the same reason. Shysage and my Twins are just elated to be married now. Well, Shysage and I are too.

Well, unbelievably, my Twin and her Shysage are living in Shysage's cubical! I know it is tight, but they simply don't care. They are together and alone a lot, and they love that. This works out fine for now. And a few times a week, they crash at Twin's mom's house for showers, laundry and such. It just works out fine.

While both Shysages talked quietly, My Twin and I Soul Linked, as did both Fluttershys. I can't describe how amazing that time is. The four of us didn't link together, but that could wait. I needed my Twin. I think Fluttershy did too.

Evidently both Shysages headed back to the Castle while we were Soul Linked. I wasn't too worried though, and Shysage came back with both Shynas less than an hour later. My Twin's Shysage was probably working already.

And Equestria Girls Shyna said that today was Twin time according to Princess Twilight. Everypony just needed to be at the Castle for dinner, and would spend the night there.

...

Before I could even think this far ahead, my Twin asked if we had any Canterlot Recorder chores she could help with. I said "Oh, wow!", and my Twin smiled right away.

Still, I said quietly "We need to do a proof pass of the entire record of Dark Melvain. Shysage guessed it will take maybe 8 hours. Twin, are you sure that's how you want to spend Twin time today?"

"Twin, change me into a people, and lets get going!" was her reply.

Still, I had to stop and think. I looked up at my sister, Equestria pony Fluttershy, and said quietly "Sis, there is some physical stuff in this record..."

Fluttershy knew what I meant right away, and answered quickly "Sis, Dark Melvain and his stallions abused Shyna. I think she needs to see intimacy done right. I really want her to stay."

Shyna's Twin added quickly "Can I stay too please? I mean, I'm a High School student... I want to see it done right too..."

Us three pony sisters hugged tightly, and the three Equestria Girls sisters did the same thing.

We helped both Fluttershys get their coats on, and they headed off to the Cottage for a quiet day together. My sister Fluttershy told me later, that her Equestria Girls Twin really takes a beating just living in the Equestria Girls world, and Twin time really helps her keep her sanity, my sister said.

...

Well, physical stuff and all, the five of us worked through the entire record of Dark Melvain. For most of it, Shysage absolutely HAD to be sitting right next to me. Some of the stuff that bully put us through was just excruciating. And either I needed Shysage near, or he needed me near.

We all cried a lot. And for a bunch of these events, my Twin just didn't have any idea.

And the physical sections just made my new Sis (Equestria pony Shyna) cry buckets. Well, they both cried a lot. After each physical section, we stopped and all us girls hugged. Intimacy, done right, is important to us girls.

And after we were done going through the chapter where Shysage talked me though our first By the Moonlight chapter, and he took care of me in the middle of that jail cell.. Shyna was sobbing, and said over and over "I just knew there had to be a better way... Thank you so much..."

Putting me first... I knew that was Shysage... I love him so much...

And I was just deeply humbled again at the way both Equestria and the Portal managed so much of what happened. Well, and that sea of bleacher girls that...

We finished in the middle of the afternoon, and Shysage saved all our changes. Then we all group hugged, and cried together for a while. I don't think we could have done anything else.

Both Fluttershys joined us a while later, and cried with us. We cried until both Twilights came to call us to the Castle.

Princess was concerned because it looked like we were crying a lot.

"Princess, we proof-read the Dark Melvain account today" I said quietly.

Both Twilights started crying, joined us, and we cried together some more.

...

We worked on calming down so we could head to the Castle for dinner.

My Twin asked that I change her into a people briefly, and she pulled a USB drive out of her pocket, and asked Shysage if she could have a copy of the Dark Melvain account. The compy was still on, and this was quickly done. The USB drive went back in her pocket, and I changed her back into a pony. And Shysage turned the compy off.

Shysage told me later that he wondered if that account would be posted on Facebook soon...

Both Twilights helped us get our coats on, and we were soon taking them off again in the Castle.

The excited chatter of a sea of Twins is... amazing...

And dinner was amazing too, of course. I certainly can't cook like that!

And on the way back into the Library, my sister Fluttershy pulled me aside and thanked me. She ended up crying, and we just hugged together there in the hall. I guess our new Sis (Equestria pony Shyna) really benefited from her time with us today. We just cried. I love all my sisters.

And evidently, Princess Twilight overheard us, and decided on the spot that the Red-heads all needed to read the Dark Melvain account too; they had all been abused recently.

I ended up thinking this... Intimacy is such an amazing thing. Why are we tolerating that it is usually ruined by selfishness? I doubt there is an answer. Still, this thought made me need to hug Shysage. I don't think he understood why I was clinging to him for a few minutes, but it didn't really matter. He always makes time for me...


We all were soon back in the Library, Twin with Twin. Well, Shysage and my Twin were on either side of me.

Still, Princess Twilight mentioned to everypony that the account of Dark Melvain would soon be ready for reading. I just hugged Shysage and wept softly. Nothing more than a selfish bully from the Past, he really had exacted a huge price from Shysage and I. It hurt a lot. It hurt this group a lot. Cel and Lu too...

Princess also mentioned that, evidently, this account was already "helping some among us", she said.

That was just amazing... Our records, helping others... I guess thats why we do this...

Shysage must have known what I was thinking. He whispered quietly to me "It doesn't matter how many 'x' marks... As long as we can help other ponies..."

He and I just hugged and wept softly together.

...

The rest of the evening was nice, and quiet. Twins talking with Twins... And I tried to again hug everypony and thank them, both for helping rescue Shysage, as well as being a part of our wedding.

I just realized again how absolutely dependent I was on this special group of girls...

We all hugged and chatted happily together until very late. Soon, it was just us Summers, the Fluttershys and Shysage that were still awake. We tried to talk quietly, but I don't think any of us were tired. I don't even remember what we were talking about.

At midnight, the Portal Beacon sprang to life...



PreviousChapters Next