• Published 15th Jul 2016
  • 11,870 Views, 2,209 Comments

I Burn - blazikenking



I put on a pair of Ember Celica sold by a strange man at RTX and got sent to Equestria. I have a feeling though that I wasn't the intended recipient.

  • ...
100
 2,209
 11,870
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 27 )

Dawww, this is an adorable chapter

FINALLY THEY KISS!! Great chapter.

This was adorable, and I want more of it

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! Finally, the kiss has happened! Yes! Keep up the good work!

This is a cute chapter

keep up the great chapters!

Celestia looked up from her telescope to her sister, niece, and the chaos spirit. "I don't know why I'm here with you three."

HA!!!!!

"That's today?” She blinked, looking to her plate.“...Now it all makes sense." She looked around again. “Still...how much did all this cost? It couldn’t have been cheap.”

She has so much money to just throw around its fine

This feels like a natural stopping point but I know she still needs to fight a couple more big bads for celestia and figure out the history with the Grimm stuff

10949374
It is close enough. He says something along those lines but I am not sure either.

I wonder what happened? Why hasn't this story continued? It's been over 10 months since the last chapter. Is it dead? Or did the author lose their account to someone or something?

11098289 I kind of lost interest in writing it, to be honest. I have things planned out, they've been planned for a long time, but the drive to write it just isn't there.

11102535
Well, shit, that... ain't good. I honestly hope you get inspiration again, as this IS a great story.

Any News?

11234755 Burnt out on I Burn. Uncertainty on direction and relationship writing is major component, along with realizing how OP Yang seems to have become. Making Kamen Riders and Power Ranger teams is lots of fun. Going to Waffle House for a waffle is in my future. In short, the chances of me picking back up on I Burn are pretty low.

11246528
Yeah, I do respect that. I put that comment up mostly for a joke.

More good

11246528
Say are you still working on this story?

11341060 I've been thinking more about it, and went through my Gdocs for it as well. There's a little spark of interest on my end, but it can't be forced into productivity.

11342752
I see, I was checking to see if this story was still going to continue.
Thank for the reply.

Please don’t be done and dusted with this…?

For a fic without a drama tag, it sure has an awful lot of drama.

11785526 I'm over 99% confident that it will not be updated. The reason it's not 100% is because I did start a redux of a fic eight years after I last updated it, so there's that precedent set.

It's been a long time since I last read this

Login or register to comment