• Published 19th Sep 2015
  • 4,662 Views, 201 Comments

Home is where True Peace and Love Is - MetalBrony823



A Tale about a young human named Luke Smith who was an ordinary guy until he got sucked into Equestria, and makes new Friends with a group of colorful ponies

  • ...
27
 201
 4,662

PreviousChapters Next
King Zuma

Everyone was coming back from the safari tour that Wakka-Shu was more than happy to give to all of the visitors from Earth and Equestria at the same time. Luke was certainly getting tired from all that walking through the savanna, but he was happy to have gone on an actual safari like an actual African safari, or in this case, a Zebrican safari. His legs were getting a little tired, and his father's too, but everyone was glad to have gone to a safari like this. It was almost the evening, somewhere around five o' clock, and everyone was just ready to call it a day on their first visit.

“Boy was that fun?” Luke said with a yawn. “Hope to do more of this stuff while staying here.”

“I am sure you will my boy. There is still plenty of wonderful opportunities for you to enjoy.” Zecora remarked. “But for now, I need some rest, for I could even sleep in a turaco’s nest.”

“Way ahead of ya, Zecora.” Said Rainbow, letting oh a loud yawn from herself. I really need some shuteye when we get back the palace.”

“Heh, good luck with that, Rainbow.” Said Larry.

The cyan Pegasus was more than glad to go back inside the guesthouse, and immediately crashed into her bed, possibly sleeping the whole day away from all that flying and walking around the savanna like that.

For the others, they also went back inside and Rarity was more than glad to set foot inside the guesthouse herself, and tried to spray as much perfume that smelled like flowers as much as possible. “Goodness, I certainly hope that tropical air didn’t make my allergies act up.”

“Oh Rarity don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that safari earlier.”

“Don’t be silly. Darling.” Said Rarity.”Of course I enjoyed it, but it’s just that I don’t want to get any dirt in my eyes, or my mouth. I better take a shower before that worsens.” And she hurriedly went to the bathroom to rinse herself off.

“He He, i’m sure she did enjoy it, Sugarcube.” Applejack Said with a chuckle. “We all did out there, sure we almost got killed by a Minotaur and a hippo, but still, that was a darn tooting good time.”

“I thought it was more exciting when we were all in terrible danger. I so love that kind of chaos.” Said Discord. He conjured a sneezing pinata out of thin air, and the little thing began sneezing like crazy.

“Of course you do.” Said Twilight. “But yeah, I thought it was fun. i just hope that I never have to see a spitting cobra ever again.” She began feeling the scary and creepy feeling of encountering that cobra which Fluttershy tamed and befriended on the tour. “Snakes really terrify me.” And then the princess of friendship made a gulp down her throat.

“Come on Twi.” Spike Said. “I’m sure that they would only attack if provoked or frightened. Besides, we turned out alright on the tour.” And he relaxed on the bed he would sleep on for the week.”

“I know, and you did make a friend with that gigantic rainbow Goliath frog.” Twilight Said with a smirk.

“Guilty as charged.”

“I know, it was so so fun doing all of that.” Said Fluttershy. “I just hope that the fun never ends.”

“Fluttershy, you have read my mind.” Said Pinkie Pie.

“I for one, am glad you were all there to witness the beauty of a safari.” Said Okove. “How I imagine you all being so happy having more fun on your stay here in my homeland.”

“I can hardly wait for tomorrow.” Said Lyra having some watermelon. “More animals to see, and many tribes to look at. Oh! And I think it would be more fun to see those rhinos in their village.”

“That sounds like a wonderful idea.” Said Bon Bon. “They seem like an interesting bunch.”

“And maybe I can learn more about them and their society.” Twilight Said. “We can learn a thing or two from those rhinos, and the buffalo we met before.” Then she drank from her aloe Vera juice with pulp.

“Should we still be careful out there?” Luke asked, putting his lightsaber away. “Like that minotaur and hippo that Applejack Said before?”

“Oh yes.” Said Okove. “As long as you are aware of your surroundings and careful, you will do just fine out here. And after all, as long as you got that beam sword with you, it shouldn’t be a large problem for you and your father.

“I know.” Then he began listening to his iPod and looking up on his smartphone.

Larry himself was glad to spend some time with his son like this, and looked out the window. Watching the sun set over the horizon. “Beautiful out there.”

“So what do you guys want for dinner?” Luke asked. “I can go for some jollof rice.”

“Should we wake Rainbow up and wait till Rarity gets out of the shower?” Spike asked curiously.

“I think Rainbow will be just fine. By the looks of her, she’ll just snooze the whole night away.” The cyan Pegasus was snoring so loudly that she was sounding like a gigantic pig oinking so loudly, and then she turned over to her right side.

Everyone laughed at her being lazy and slouching like that and decided to wait until Rarity was out of the shower to have a dinner together as a whole group. It took about twenty more minutes but then Rarity was all nice and clean, well, more cleaner than usual, and she was sparkling while checking her mane.

Spike ended up looking lovestruck at her as usual sine he has a gigantic crush on her and all that. “Wow Rarity.” He Said “you look so beautiful in that light.”

“Oh, thank you Spikey-Whikey.” Then Rarity gage the baby dragon a kiss on his left cheek to show how grateful she was for the compliment.

“So Zecora, I still can’t believe you were a princess before.”

“I was.” She Said. “ it it caused a small rift among the family and I was temporarily lost.”

“What do you mean?” Asked Larry curiously.

“I wanted to be a herbalist and potions maker, but my life was being chosen by my father. He said he only wanted what was best for me, but being a princess was one life I was not meant to be.

"I can see that." Luke said. "I hope you don't get offended by this, but I for one, don't think you would have been a good princess"

Zecora made a small chuckle from herself. "No offense taken." She said. "My father surely has had me mistaken."

"Zecora." Said a deep voice. They all looked and it was a regal-looking zebra that looked a lot like Okove, but taller and his dreadlocks were braided with gold rings. He also looked a more darker black than Zecora's brother did. Another intriguing feature he had was a long, black beard with a hooked tip at the end.

This stallion wore a crown over his head that had feathers spreading out from it, Making it look like a lion a little bit.

"Father." Zecora said with a smile. She walked up to the stallion and have him a hug. "It has been so long."

"It is so good to see you again my daughter." Said the stallion in a bold voice. "I knew you would come back home someday."

"Well. This is only a visit, father." Zecora remarked. "But still, we are flattered to be here in my homeland."

"Ah, and I take it you are princess Twilight Sparkle, am I correct?" Said the king, noticing the purple allicorn, and her friends. "Allow me to introduce myself: I al king Zuma of the zebras and I am glad you are visiting here in Zebrica."

"Thank you, your majesty." Twilight said. "We already went to a safari with Wakka-Shu, and we really enjoyed it."

"That's good. Wakka-Shu is an excellent guide for a safari tour. I promise you all that." Zuma remarked

"Although, we were attacked by a minotaur and a hippo along the way." Spike admitted

"Oh. Are any of you hurt?" Asked Zuma

"No, but Luke and his dad saved us from them." Said Applejack. "We'ed be dead if not for them."

And the king looked at the two humans, Luke was laying in his bed while listening to more of his music, and Larry was having a phonecall with his boss.

"Hmm. Peculiar." Zuma walked up to the humans and cleared his throat. Luke perked up and took off his earbud instantly. "Hello strangers. I am the ki g of this land, Zuma."

"I heard about you." Said Luke. "I'm really flattered to be in Zebrica like this. That guy talking on the phone is my dad: Larry. He's just talking to his boss from where he works."

"I see. What brings you and your father here to Zebrica?"

And then Luke began telling the king about the land similar to Zebrica, which was Africa. Zuma was intrigued about them coming from another world.

"Africa, eh?" It sounds similar."

"It is, but humans like us are the dominant species, and not zebras, or rhinos, or buffalo."

"Hmm. Your friends here say that you saved them from a minotaur and a hippo."

"Well, I did from a minotaur, but the hippo was stopped by Dakari and his crash of rhinos."

"Ah. Dakari." Zuma recognized that name. "He is a very good friend of mine, and a noble rhinoceros, too. Now, I take it you all must be the elements of harmony, am I right?"

"Yes." said Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash didn't hear because she was still asleep.

"Rainbow, wake up." Said Applejack.

"What? What?" Rainbow perked her head up. "What did I miss?"

"Sorry about Rainbow Dash." Said Fluttershy. "She can be a little.... what's a nice way to put it?"

"Uncouth." Said Rarity.

"That is quite alright." Said the king "I've heard so much about you all. You give everyone in Equestria hope."

"We're quite awesome, aren't we, your majesty?" Rainbow gloated.

Zuma let out a small chuckle. "Indeed. Well, dinner is ready for all of you. Jollof rice is ready for you."

Everyone was happy to hear that dinner was on the way, and they went to the dining room, and the jollof rice looked so good.

Everyone thought it was delicious and began eating it like there was no tomorrow, and had a baguette bread piece on the side of their plates with some watermelon juice.

"This is so good." Said Larry. "Thank you so much, you're highness."

"The pleasure is all mine." Said King Zuma. "I certainly hope that you will all enjoy your stay here in Equestria for seven days."

"We will, father." Said Zecora. "In fact, I think we should make up for lost time."

"I could not agree with you more, little sister." Said Okove. Everyone continued eating their dinner, and their bellies were full.

After dinner, everyone went to bed for the night and Luke could hardly wait for tomorrow to come.

PreviousChapters Next