• Published 19th Sep 2015
  • 4,660 Views, 201 Comments

Home is where True Peace and Love Is - MetalBrony823



A Tale about a young human named Luke Smith who was an ordinary guy until he got sucked into Equestria, and makes new Friends with a group of colorful ponies

  • ...
27
 201
 4,660

PreviousChapters Next
Consequence (Edited)

Luke was sitting on a bench, still with Cloudchaser and Flitter. This time, Thunderlane and Rumble were with the three. The young colt was enjoying a drink that contained lemonade, drinking through a straw. "Thanks for getting us some drinks, guys." Thunderlane remarked to the sisters

"No prob. It's the least we can do." Said Cloudchaser.

"So, Luke, I heard you kind of..... how should I say it...." he was trying to find a proper word to describe the recent event that happened between Luke and Spoiled Rich.

Rumble then blurted out "beat the snot out of Spoiled Rich!"

"Rumble." His big brother scolded firmly.

However, Luke replied. "No it's okay." And cleared his throat. "Yeah, I got in a little.... run-in with her to say the least. She.... she called me a retard."

Thunderlane made a small gasp. "She did not." He said.

Luke nodded a yes to him. "What's a retard?" Asked Rumble curiously. Of course a colt like him wouldn't really understand kinds of profanity or a derogatory term such as that.

The human cleared his throat and replied. "It's..... a bad word for someone with autism or any other disability." He sighed. "Someone like me. It's not really a kind of word you should really use in public." Thunderlane and Rumble looked at him in sympathy

"Don't let it get to you, Luke." Said Flitter

"Yeah, never mind what Spoiled Rich told you." Thunderlane added. "What does she know? She's a type of mare who thinks she is better than everypony else because she's rich like her husband Filthy."

Cloudchaser stepped in and remarked. "She is the reason why Diamond Tiara was mean to everypony else at school."

Luke nodded in agreement. "That would all make sense." And he cleared his throat once more. "Listen 8 am so sorry about what I did, but no one ever calls me that."

"It's okay, Luke. Really." Said Cloudchaser gently patting his back with a smile.

"We all had days like that, we just need to control it is all." Flitter remarked.

"But what would Fluttershy think of it? Will she go demonic on me for making a mare's nose bleed and punching her in the face until I knocked a tooth or two out of her mouth with a dash of blackeye?"

The four ponies had a look of confusion and then chucked and giggled. "Don't be ridiculous." Said Cloudchaser. "What gave you a crazy idea like that?"

"I don't know. Just a thought, and Rainbow did tell me not to make Fluttershy mad because she can be pretty assertive when she's at that breaking point, and I intend to keep it that way."

"That is a good point." Said Rumble. "But she will understand if you tell her. That way she will tell the princess' and miss Spoiled Rich will get in trouble for it."

"That's right, Rumble."

The human thought about what they were telling him, and said "are you sure the others are not afraid of me after what I just did?"

"Of course. As a matter of fact, I heard many ponies thinking of how funny it was when you gave her a taste of her own medicine." Flitter remarked.

Cloudchaser laughed before saying "yeah, like we have said before, none of us like her so much, and she is kind of like that with everypony who is as not rich as her."

"I can't imagine why. Oh! But wait, what if the princess' get mad at me if Fluttershy told them what happened? I don't want them to throw me in a dungeon or exile me, I love it here."

"Come on, I doubt that Princess Celestia and Luna would even do that, and besides, you didn't beat her up that much anyway."

"Are you kidding? Surely they told you about the nosebleed and the blackeye, Thunderlane?"

"I know. But you only inflicted a few blows on her and she's not in the hospital or anything."

"And she should consider herself lucky, she would really consider health insurance when I was really done with her." Luke cracked his knuckles proudly."

"Right. But what we are trying to say is sometimes you need to face the consequences of your actions."

"I know, Cloudchaser. Who am I kidding? I mean Fluttershy really likes me and she wouldn't even dream of exploding right in my face."

"Hehe, true." Said Flitter. "You'll be just fine."

"I know. Well i'll be seeing you guys later, i'm going home." And he stood up from the bench.

"Okay Luke, see ya." Cloudchaser." Then her aister, Thunderlane, and Rumble did the same after.

"Au revoir." Then he went back to the cottage while listening to White Lion on his iPod. For a minute he worried that Nopony would want to be friends with him anymore after what he did, but it turns our they were the same as before and many of them waved at him in a friendly gesture.

***

When Luke was approaching the cottage, many of the animals outside were happy to see him again, and a few raccoons and weasels went up to him and placed their front paws at him.

He opened the door and tool put his earbuds so he can greet Fluttershy and her sweet smiling face properly. "Welcome back, Luke. How was it with Cloudchaser and Flitter?" The yellow pegasus asked while washing harry's back

"It was fine." As he our his music player on the sofa to be charged up, he took off his shoes and socks, then relaxed on the sofa a little. "Hey, Fluttershy, can i talk with you, please?" he sounded a little more troubled in his voice now.

"Of course, what's wrong?"

Luke was probably in for it now, and knew that Fluttershy would not be happy about to hear about these..... supposed event that just happened. He cleared his throat as the yellow pegasus sat next to him on the couch with concern, and began "Earlier, I met a mare named....." he gulped nervously. "Spoiled Rich"

"Oh- my- how did it go?" Asked Fluttershy

"You heard of her?"

"Of course I have. Everypony knows about her, like she is not very nice to some ponies. Why do you ask?"

"She... kind of criticize me a little bit, and thought I was lower than her on the pyramid." Luke confessed. "And then she.... she called me a retard."

Fluttershy was shocked and she gasped with disbelief. "Oh my goodness." she exclaimed. "How could she call you such a mean thing?"

"I've been told that she thinks she is above the law."

"I heard too. And what happened next?"

Luke took a breath and he said "I kind of beaten her up a few times."

Fluttershy was even more surprised to here that. "My goodness, is she in the hospital?"

"No no no, and she's lucky too, she would have been in a hospital after i was done with her. Anyway, I didn't want to do it, but she made me. Do you know how bad a word it is for people like me?"

Fluttershy understood, but she wasn't happy about it. "It's okay, I understand how you feel. But, you know it isn't really okay to beat somepony up, right?"

"I do, but I just lost myself."

"It's alright, just please try to control yourself and walk away from something like that, okay?" She smiled and he smiled back to her. Turns out it was alright, and she was a perfectly understanding mare about this little situation. "

"So if you're gonna tell Celestia and Luna, i understand."

"Good. Sadly, yes. I am."

"And what if I get sued for everything from Spoiled Rich? I don't want to get you in trouble."

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Celestia and Luna will help you once we tell them if Spoiled tries to file a lawsuit against you." Luke was more than glad to hear that. " May i ask what she wanted from you?"

"she wanted me to stay away from her daughter because she considered me a pheasant and a lowlife."

"well that is not very nice."

"right. but that's all behind me now."

"good, and do not worry about any trouble, the princess' will understand. For now, would you like anything?"

"Maybe some root beer and a pickle sandwich would be nice,"

"Of course. Oh, and do you think you can help me with the animals again?"

"Anything for you." Luke replied.

The yellow pegasus smiled even wider than before and went to fetch the snack and beverage he wanted.

It was just then when Luke got what he wanted and thank Fluttershy for it, ere was a knock of the door. "Oh, I will get that," Fluttershy said. She hovered to the door and there was Celestia and Luna. "Oh your majesties." She bowed to them on respect.

Of course, what would it be two princess' walking without having a few guards by their sides? "Hello, Fluttershy." Said the princess of the sun in her motherly voice. "May we come in?"

"Certainly." Then she stepped aside and both saw Luke drinking his beverage, but he still had the nervous feeling within his stomach, now it appears he was in trouble.

"Luke." Said Luna with a little more firm voice. "Can me and my sister have a word with you?"

"Oh Jesus Christ." Luke muttered. To them directly, he asked "I think I'm gonna be sent to the dungeon for this, am I?"

"Of course not, we just want to have a word with you."

"You heard what happened, didn't you?"

"Yes, we have." Luna clarified. "It gave us quite a scare."

Guilt was starting to come with him. "Okay. Alone then?"

"Hmm-mm, do you mind?" Celestia asked

"No no, it's fine. Right, Fluttershy?"

The yellow pegasus nodded a yes with a smile, and Luke finished his drink wiping his lips. "Okay, Fluttershy, please save the sandwich till I get back, okay."

"Okay."

Then Luke went out the door and walked with the two most prominent figures in this world. "Listen, I am so sorry for what I did. I can explain, Spoiled Rich called me a retard and it was a major insult to my people and-"

"Luke, Luke, it's quite alright." Celestia chuckled. "We understand. Which is exactly why we are going to confront Spoiled Rich about this matter."

"How did you both now about this, anyway? Fluttershy was going to tell you a little later on."

Luna clarified by saying "Twilight sent us a letter as she was a witness to this event. She and Spike was worried about you."

"Ah, good. Well I guess that saved Fluttershy the trouble of telling you both."

"And don't worry, we will make sure this is sorted out and that she will never bother you again."

"Good. And.... Can you guys forgive me? She just provoked me to beat her a little, I swear."

"Perfectly understandable" said Celestia. "But, please just walk away from certain situations like that the next time it happens, alright?"

"Okay." He looked at his surroundings that consisted of the falling leaves in autumn and a dozen woodland creatures such as squirrels and chipmunks, who will probably be in hibernation very soon for winter was not far from Equestria now.

The next thing he looked was a glistening small lake under the sunlight with a beaver dam on the shoreline, and was quite in peace with this little scenario. This was almost making Luke forget about Spoiled calling him the derogatory term for disabled people.

"Isn't it beautiful out here?" Said Celestia. "Autumn is my favorite season of the year."

"Really, my favorite is winter and summer."

"I also like winter." Luna said "it has the winter solstice, the darkest day of the year."

"That would make sense."

"While we are going to confront Spoiled Rich, why not have a little chat?" Said Celestia. "Perhaps you might have some page-turning tales you would like to give us."

Luke smirked and replied "sure. I absolutely love it here. It's everything I could ever ask for."

"Oh? What hp did you do recently?" Luna asked him

"Well, I have been helping Fluttershy with the animals of course, and hanging out with my new friends. I also performed a little concert for them, too."

"Ah, Twilight did tell us about that. She said you did a pretty old job."

"Oh well, you know." Luke flustered. "So, I also went camping with them and had an awesome time with that."

"Did you tell campfire stories?"

"Of course, and performed a campfire song, which I also got praised for, I even won the scariest story competition."

"That sounds wonderful."

The conversations went from many subjects and details until they finally reached the mansion where Spoiled Rich lived in.

Luke was rather I pressed by it. "Wow, for an evil hag, she has a nice place."

"And don't worry, we will make sure you don't get sued." Then Luna rung the doorbell to a lovely chime. It revealed to be a butler and bowed bowed in respect to the two royals.

"Princess Celestia and Luna, what a pleasant surprise." He said in an elderly British voice. "What can I do you for, your majesties?"

"We want to have a word with Spoiled Rich."

"Of course. Miss Rich, somepony is here to see you."

"Oh what now." Came a grouchy Marie's voice. Luke saw her with her face covered in a bag with eye-holes. "Can't you all see that I am in the middle of-" and she gasped. "Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, what a pleasant surprise." When she saw the human, she had a change of demeanor "You?!"

"Spoiled Rich" said Celestia in a firm voice. "We have heard that you have called Luke a derogatory word by the name of retard at him. Is this true."

Spoiled gulped and replied "no no no, of course not."

"Guards, arrest her." Luna ordered.

Just as when the guards would try to arrest her, she finally confessed "alright yes, but only because he was a lowlife."

"You started it by calling me a retard." Luke said "yes because a Diamond Tiara should not be with low lives like you and-" the. Luke flipped her off "oh! How dare you give me the middle finger gesture!"

"Luke please, let us handle this, sweetie." Said Luna

"Sorry."

"Do not call him a retard ever again." Said Celestia turning her attention back to Spoiled "If this happens again, I will know, and I will throw you in the dungeon."

She never had been so scared in all her life and replied "yes, your majesties." In a shaky voices "I promise it will never happen again."

"Good."

"Now now now, what's all the ruckus about." Then a stallion with money bags for cutie marks came up to them curiously, then he noticed the princess' now "oh my gosh, forgive me your majesties." He said

"It's quite alright, Filthy Rich" Celestia replied warmly

"Ah, so you're the one everypony is talking about." He addressed the human. "My name is Filthy Rich, but I would prefer of you call me mister Rich."

"Nice to meet ya. Name's Luke." He replied. "Listen, mister Rich, your wife called me a retard."

"What?" Then, He gave Spoiled a dirty glare. "No wonder you came home like this, you should be ashamed of yourself, Spoiled!" He heavily scolded her. "I am so very sorry about this, Luke. Please forgive my wife's inexcusable behavior. And we will discuss your pompous attitude later, Spoiled."

"But dear-"

"No arguments!"

She growled and reluctantly agreed.

"Thank you so much, mister Rich."

"Hey, can you please tell Diamond Tiara I said hi too?"

"Why of course, she told me about how cool you were at school the other day."

Luke smiled.

"Come along then, Luke, let's walk back to the cottage. But first, Spoiled, is there anything you would like to say to Luke?"

"No." She rudely turned her head away.

"Say your sorry, Spoiled!" Filthy threatened her.

"Fine fine fine!" While grudgingly gritting her teeth, she muttered "I'm so very sorry."

"Thank you."

"Let's go." Then Luke, Celestia and Luna went back on the road to the cottage. He was so more than grateful by this little favor by Celestia and Luna. Of course he remembered that next time if something like this happened again, he will just walk away and ignore them.

PreviousChapters Next