• Published 19th Sep 2015
  • 4,659 Views, 201 Comments

Home is where True Peace and Love Is - MetalBrony823



A Tale about a young human named Luke Smith who was an ordinary guy until he got sucked into Equestria, and makes new Friends with a group of colorful ponies

  • ...
27
 201
 4,659

PreviousChapters Next
Attacked By a Minotaur

Everyone was still having fun on this Zebrican Safari adventure looking st cool and majestic animals to interact and take a picture with. Luke was still interacting with the wild dogs before, and getting playfully trampled on by the pups.

Fluttershy was experiencing the same thing as Luke, and both were having fun, and the dogs were being very friendly. It was like even though they are "wild" dogs, they were acting so much like pet dogs instead of vicious wolves that would attack on sight. Wakka-shu was still a little concerned by how the two were interacting with the painted dogs, and never knew when they might suddenly turn on them

"It's alright." said Twilight. "Luke and Fluttershy will be just fine, Wakka-shu. Besides, we told you that Fluttershy is a natural with animals, didn't we?" and she looked on at Fluttershy playing with some of the pups, and the little animals were having good fun while wagging their tails happily.

"I know, just trying to make sure everyone is safe and not hurt by any animal in any way." said the tour guide. Just then the dogs suddenly went off, saying their byes to Luke and the yellow pegasus.

"You wish you had dogs like those, buddy?" Luke's father asked him.

Luke made a small smirk, and he replied to Larry "To be honest, I wished I had dogs like that, but they're wild, and I shouldn't keep them away from their natural instincts. But hey, a guy can dream, can he?" They all laughed with him

"Indeed." said Okove. "once can certainly dream about any wondrous idea."

"Well, moving on now." said Wakka-shu. Just like that, they all continued on with the tour.

So far, it was still going perfectly, for many animals they saw never ceased to amaze the others. In a distance, over a large water hole, there was a very abnormally large frog the size of a bowling ball, or even bigger than one.

It's colors were a tri-color of red, yellow, and green which deeply reminded Luke of many African countries with those colors such as Ethiopia, Senegal, Guinea, Mali, and others.

"Ah. You noticed the Rainbow Goliath frog." Said Wakka-Shu. "This amphibian sure is a beautiful one, isn't it?"

"Nice." Said Spike. "It's so colorful. Look at it."

The gigantic amphibian looked at the group, and blinked with it's very big eyes once, And then a second time.

"These majestic creatures are supposedly the largest frogs in all of Zebrica, along with the most colorful ones." Wakka-Shu said. "They are also one of the most toxic ones, but despite that, they are also gentle giants as long as you treat them right."

"How big can they get?" Asked Applejack curiously.

"They can grow up to the size of a large pig, with a maximum of three hundred pounds max."

"Geez, three hundred pounds?" Said Rainbow in surprise.

"That's a very big frog alright." said Starlight in amazement. "It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have any predators that would hunt them and eat them."

"Well, when they die, their poison they have on their skin dies with them." Said Okove. "It would be a perfect meal with lions, hyenas, golden wolves, and other carnivores roaming the Zebrican savanna, not to mention the wild dogs we have encountered before.

It was just then the large amphibian was coming towards them with sounds of thinking as he was hoping towards them. It was coming up to Spike and it was looking at him.

"Uhhh.... hello." Spike said.

The frog blinked twice and sniffed Spike's face curiously, then suddenly licked his face with his abnormally large, blue tongue, with traces of saliva running down Spike's face.

"Nice introduction." Said Spike, not sounding amused.

"Aww come on, Spike." Twilight chuckled. "That was rather cute. And I think you made a new friend like that." And the frog licked the baby dragon's face again, and it was more bigger and affectionate than the last one he had given him. The creature made a loud croak that lasted for two seconds, and blinked it's gigantic eyes again.

"Oookay." said the baby dragon.

"Good thing I got this on picture." said Luke. "I thought that was precious." Spike finally gave in, and made a small chuckle.

"Okay, okay." said the baby dragon. "I guess I made a new friend after all." just then, the Pan-African colored frog suddenly began jumping away from the group, and the ground was mildly rumbling with every pounce he took, and went back into the large water hole with a loud splash heard in a distance.

"Well, I guess we should move on now." said Zecora. "Let's not waste time eating grass like a cow." and they continued with the safari tour yet again. All of a sudden, after two-hundred more yards, a low growling was heard. It was so low and loud that it made the ground shake a little.

The others were a little afraid, but they all kept their ground, and stood guard for anything dangerous that might attack them. Luke ignited the lightsaber again, and his father once again, pulled out his Raging Bull magnum revolver. Looking to and fro, they kept their guard up for any bad guys or dangerous animals wanting to kill them and their friends.

“Shh. What was that?” Fluttershy Said quietly. A rustling was heard in the tall grass like it was moving in lightning speed.

“I have no idea.” Said Lyra.

It was all quiet and then something jumped out of nowhere. It looked like a creature half man and half bull with a large khopesh sword as his weapon. He had horns like an African buffalo, and muscles on his arms.

This thing was trying to slice Luke in half, but Luke and his father dodged out of the way just in time. Larry fired his magnum with a lout bang, trying to hit this monster, but the beast dodged out of the way and deflected the bullet with his mighty sword.

They all looked at what appeared to be a Minotaur that looked so much like an African buffalo. He had three fingers on his hairy hands, and the khopesh he was holding looked deadly and lethal. He had a scar over his left arm, looking quite red, and his fur was the color of Night it’s large, yellow eyes that blazed like fire. “Not a bad dodge, creature.” Said the thing in a 5ick a
African voice.

“What the hell are you?” Luke asked, raising his lightsaber.

“And why are you attacking us?” Okove Said.

“I am Balthazar, your worst nightmare, and I demand you hand over as much bits and riches you possibly posses with you.” Said the Minotaur. “Or else, you will all die!”

“Go away, you ruffian!” Said Rarity. “You have no business here.”

“Oh, but it is you who should be doing business with me.

“We don’t want any trouble, sir.” Said Luke. “Just let us pass.”

Balthazar just made a wicked chuckle and said. “Well apparently you have yourself trouble already. Now, hand me all your riches, or I will kill you all and take them anyway.”

“Oh yeah?” Said Rainbow Dash boldly. “You and what army?”

“I have no need for an army, stupid pony.” Balthazar rudely remarked. “Because I am not a weakling like you.”

“I’ll show you weak!” Said Rainbow. “You’ll regret saying those wrong words, buddy!”

“I look forward to it.” Said the Minotaur in a smug tone-of-voice. “But I hardly doubt you can try and take on me.” Then he pounded his right chest with his right hand like a gorilla would do to show how mighty he was. Balthazar threw his head back wnd let out a loud bull scream. “You’re all going to die, scum!”

The monster charged at Luke and his father, and Larry was trying to shoot him to take this bandit down, there no matter how many bullets he had, Balthazar wouldn’t die and cease hostility.

The Minotaur swung his mighty khopesh at Luke with a horizontal slice, then Luke jumped out of the way, and swung the lightsaber at the bandit, but that Minotaur was fast, and did a backflip in midair.

The monster than gave Luke a powerful punch to the stomach while trying to Slash at him with the lightsaber, making Luke grunt in pain.

Before Balthazar could react, he felt something stinging hot piercing his skin like lava. Luke impaled the minotaur with his lightsaber, and yelled in pain before falling right on his back to the ground with a loud “thud!”

Luke was panting for he knew he has won and turned the lightsaber off. Fluttershy and the others went to help him recover back on his feet. “Luke, are you okay? I was so worried.” Said Fluttershy.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I can always take a punch to my stomach. Don’t worry about me you guys, but are all Minotaurs in Zebrica always like this?”

“Oh no.some of them are while many of them are not.” Said Zecora. “ but, we always do the right thing by turning away and trot.”

“Good thinking. I am so glad I brought the lightsaber with me.”

“And me and my gun.” Said Larry. They all pushed forward with the safari once more, and tried to forget about what just happened while the Minotaur will probably be eaten by the lions, hyenas, or other Zebrican carnivores.

PreviousChapters Next