• Published 19th Sep 2015
  • 4,659 Views, 201 Comments

Home is where True Peace and Love Is - MetalBrony823



A Tale about a young human named Luke Smith who was an ordinary guy until he got sucked into Equestria, and makes new Friends with a group of colorful ponies

  • ...
27
 201
 4,659

PreviousChapters Next
Deception

Luke could not believed he has been deceived like this, and have his feelings taken advantage of. Now he was really played for a sap this time. He was about to kiss this.... witch or whatever this Chrysalis was. It was absolutely a good thing that his lips didn’t touch this one’s. One question his wanted to know was why this Chrysalis was trying to kiss Luke like that before Fluttershy saved him from doing so in the neck of time.

“Chrysalis?” Luke asked with a raised eyebrow.

The insect-like pony made another evil cackle. “That’s right, Luke.” She remarked wickedly. “Oh how I have longed to meet you.”

“Wait, you know about me?”

“Of course I have. I know you have so much love contained in yourself that it would make an excellent dinner for me in a long while.

The Human did not know what to think of this, and looked at the yellow Pegasus. “Fluttershy, do you know this hag?”

Fluttershy nodded her head. “Yes.” She said. “She and her followers tried to take over Equestria and feed off of love from the ponies to keep them from getting hungry.”

“She’s right.” Said a voice. Twilight and the rest of her friends trotted up to confrontation, looking more than ready to take on the former changeling queen again. For Spike, he was sitting on Twilight’s back, looking ready to fight her, too.

Luke began thinking how easily deceived he was on believing this Chrysalis creature looked exactly like Fluttershy. Yet again, now that he thought about it, he noticed the crooked horn on her forehead, so she was capable of magic too, so he wouldn't really call himself a complete fool for falling for a clever trap like this one.

"Get the hell out of here Chrysalis!" Rainbow barked at her, ready to take her head on. She was about to charge at her as a matter of fact, but she was stopped by Twilight with her magic.

"What are you doing here?" Applejack asked in a demanding tone of voice. "Come to steal love from Luke here?"

"Lucky guess, worm." said she in a rather calm voice. In a change of demeanor, she said in a fierce and hateful tone "Until you meddling vermin ruined it for me, like you and that meddling Starlight Glimmer ruined my life! I lost my throne and my reputation because of you all!" she bared her sharp teeth, looking ready to kill someone unpredictably.

For good measure, Luke ignited his green lightsaber back on, ready to fight back in case she strikes like a vicious, African forest cobra.

"You have done that yourself, Chrysalis!" Twilight said.

"Yeah, you were the one who kidnapped all of us in the first place! You refused to reform!" Spike added.

"Reform? Ha! I only wanted what was best for my people."

"And look where it got them now!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"All they did was starve to death because of you and your poor leadership skills!" Fluttershy shouted upon her with anger.

The evil changeling gritted her teeth at her in response, and said "What?! How dare you!" and she tried to charge at her with full zeal, but Luke came to her aid immediately and pointed the lightsaber at the evil former queen of the changelings. "No!" the human exclaimed. "You want her, you'll have to go through me!"

Chrysalis couldn't help but raise her eyebrow with a smirk on her face and chuckled in amusement. "You think a filthy beam sword will try and stop me from carrying on my vengeance? I don't think so!"

"So wait a sec." Luke began thinking. "Why were you doing this to me and what are you?"

"Oh yes. I believe a proper introduction is in order." she said in a more calm voice again. "Anywho, my name is Chrysalis, the queen of the glorious changeling kingdom." In a more begrudging voice, she added "Well at least I was until your wretched new friends ruined it for me." She gave all of them a look of pure hate.

"Eesh, talking about holding a grudge." said Thunderlane, feeling a little scared by hear.

"You said it." Flitter agreed. "besides, we don't even know you."

"Yeah, it doesn't have to be our problem." Cloudchaser said. "Now why don't you beat it and go crawl back to the cave from where you came from."

"Ah, but when it comes to you ponies." said Chrysalis. "It is all of your problems, now. You all took away from me, now I want all of you to suffer the same way as I have." Then she turned back to the human. "Anyway, my dear Luke, Thanks to them, I have to feed off of love the hard way and go into hiding. Finally, I have found the perfect creature with lots of love for me to fast for one hundred years."

"Let me guess, me?"

"Ding ding ding! Right you are." she sang. "I have never seen such a creature with so much love like yourself."

"No!" said Lyra. "There's no way we're letting you sucking his love out dry like a prune, you miserable hag!"

"And who is going to stop me?" she said with a wicked smile

"Uh hello." Rainbow said. "You are quite outnumbered, Chrysalis. You have no more followers to back you up against us." The others made words of agreement with the cyan pegasus.

"Perhaps, but I don't really need any help anymore. I'm a changeling, remember? I can turn into whatever I want!" then she transformed into a large, scary-looking dragon with the scales as the color of her skin, and her ragged, unkempt mane remained in place on her head.

Her dragon form had a rather slender appearance like any female dragon would have, except she looked more terrifying than any other grownup female dragon. Regardless of how big she was, Luke was ready to take her head on.

As her first move, Chrysalis tried to squish Luke and the other with a mighty dragon fist, but Luke sliced at the hand woth his lightsaber, making her roar in agony.

"Nice slice, Luke." Said Rumble.

"Thanks."

"Damn you human!" The changeling exclaimed with fury in her eyes.

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and the other pegasus ponies tried to punch at Chrysalis in her dragon form, right in her face.

Alas, in this form, it was like a bunch of flies buzzing around Chrysalis, and she tried to swat them away many times, but she would always miss when trying to hit them with her mighty paws.

The punches and kicks all over her neck and face only did small scales of pain compared to Luke's lightsaber behind her hand, which was still burning in smoke.

Applejack, Rarity, and the ponies without wings gave their best on the ground bu bucking and kicking at her feet, tail, and under her belly. The unicorns like Rarity and Lyra would use their magic to try and hurt her as well.

Chrysalis felt the continuous attacks from both sky level and on the ground., but she apparently suffered worse pain than this.

With a mighty swing, Chrysalis swung her dragon tail at the ponies on ground level. Luke saw Pip about to be hit too, but he came to his aide just in time and sliced at the mighty thick tail.

"Agh!" Chrysalis shouted while gritting her sharp teeth in pain.

"Thanks a lot, Luke." Pip said.

"Now problem, Pip." Luke replied. "Go somewhere safe where she can't hurt yoy like that.Looking at the human again with pure anger.

She began creating a big ball of fire inside her mouth as it was wide open.

"Uh-oh." Luke said. He knew exactly what was going to happen, and he began running as fast as he could. Just then, Chrysalis began breathing fire on the ground to try and cook the human to a crisp.

She tried to get Luke in the shower of fire, but the human was quite fast and ran with all his strength.

Of course, this changeling was only impersonating a dragon, not an actual one. Even she has her limits and began panting because she was out of breath with all of that straining while breathing fire.

Cloudchaser saw this as a perfect opportunity to kick at one of her dragon eyes while she was trying to catch her breath, as if she was gouging at it. "Ha! How do you like that, you witch? I know it hurts."

And then she saw her incoming tail looking like it was going to push her away like a fly swatter. Fast as the tail was, Cloudchaser was faster and dodged out of the way just in time.

"I'll crush you all like puny insects!" Chrysalis exclaimed.

"Good luck with that!" Rainbow taunted. "Nothing can beat the fastest, awesomest, coolest mare in all- Ugh!" Rainbow Dash felt a huge weight hitting her to the ground, and landed hard like a comet.

The cyan pegasus tumbled and hit her head against a nedium-sized rock. Rainbow was in great pain and she began moaning and groaning in agony.

"Rainbow!" Luke and Fluttershy exclaimed. Both of them rushed to her aide and tried to see if she was injured or not.

"Are yoy okay, Rainbow Dash?"

"Ow! No." She grunted. "I think one of my wings are broken. Agh!"

"Here let me see, Rainbow. Let me see." Luke said. He saw that her left wing definitely looked clipped amd broken alright, like a twig.

"Oh my goodness!" Fluttershy said. "You poor thing! Don't worry, we'll tend to you. Just let us defeat Chrysalis."

"Don't worry about me." Rainbow said. "I'm fine." Sure she says it, but both Luke and Fluttershy know that she was not by the look on her wing.

"Stay strong Rainbow." Luke said. "Hang tough."

"Always." Rainbow replied.

Both Fluttershy and Luke went back into the fight, but this time it was more personal. The yellow pegasus mare became more brave because of her enemy badly injuring her closest friend, and tried to kick and punch at Chrysalis.

Young Spike was trying to improvise by digging his sharp claws into her skin like a pair of knives. The baby dragon tried with all his might trying to pierce inside her skin over and over again.

Chrysalis noticed the small irritation that the baby dragon was causing, and she picked him up with a mighty hand, very tightly.

"Hmm, you thought you can try and hurt me with your puny little claws, Spike?" She asked tauntingly.

"Well... worth the shot."

"And so was this!" She was squeezing him tighter than before. Turns out she was squeezing the life out of him.

Twilight saw her brother yelling in pain and looking pale, and rushed hurriedly and furiously at the former Changeling queen. She had he mind of shooting a magic beam from her horn into one of Chrysalis' eyes, making her shout in pain. It was just about enough to let Spike go for it felt like lemon juice or hot sauce was just came in her eye.

The purple allicorn immediately caught Spike from falling to the snowy ground and going splat, and carried him on her back. “Spike, are you alright? She didn’t hurt you, did she?”

“Well... she might have squeezed my spleen a little.”

“Don’t worry Spike, i’ll See to it she pays the price.” Twilight Said. She went back on the ground and Spike got off of her. “I think it’s best if you find somewhere safe from all of this.”

“Got it.” And the baby dragon found a small hole underneath a rock to keep him safe from all that fighting going on. Hopefully, Chrysalis won’t find him under there.

“You’ve gone too far Chrysalis, trying to hurt Spike-Whikey like that!” Rarity shouted. “Now you have got to deal with me!”

“Ooh, aren’t you quite a trooper, Rarity.” Chrysalis stated mockingly. “Go ahead and keep trying because I will really enjoy kicking you around over and over again like a ball.”

“You’ll see what I am capable of, you monster!” Rarity shouted.

Luke then had an idea, he decided to go under Chrysalis’ dragon belly while she was distracted with his friend kicking her ass, and dodged as many obstacles as possible to do so. Luke readied his lightsaber and then made a big slice on Chrysalis’ belly.

She yelled in more pain than before and changed back to her normal form. She panted and panted to catch her breath. However, despite the cut on her belly, she was tough enough to still stand and keep fighting her opponents. This Chrysalis seemed tougher than Luke thought, but he knew that Chrysalis wasn’t going to keep it up much longer, for she was getting exhausted.

“You think it’s over?” She said. “Well it’s not, puny weaklings!”

“Come on, Chrysalis, where’s your honor?” Luke said. “Fight me like a true warrior!”

She made a villainous cackle again and replied “very well. To be fair, I was going easy on you, Luke, but now, you will see how tough I can be!” She began firing magic beams from her horn, but the Human dodged most of them and even deflected them with his lightsaber for some of them.

“You call that an attack?”

“Just getting warmed up.” Then she charged at the Human with full zeal, and tried to pierce him with her horn, but he side-jumped just in the neck of time. “Grrr, stop moving!” She said in frustration.

“Try and get me you evil hag!”

And she tried charging him again, and once again, she missed him. Finally having enough, she used the magic from her horn to freeze Luke in place as if he was being moved against his free will.

“Ahh! Let me go!” The Human said

“Never!” And she placed Luke on the grass and was about to stab him with her horn again, and this time, Luke might not dodge this one, for he was completely stuck in place. It was as if it was the end for him, something suddenly charged at Chrysalis, causing her to fall sideways to the snowy ground.

He looked and it was Fluttershy who pushed Chrysalis with a full charge.

“Grrr! You’ll pay for that, peasant!” She said. Thunderlane suddenly appeared and then kicked her in the face with full force. The queen however retaliated and blasted him with her magic, sending him flying to a tree trunk.

“Bro!” Rumble Said coming to his aid. “Are you hurt, Thunderlane?”

“Ah, no. Well, she might have bruised something, but i’m tough.” The Black Stallion said while grunting.

“Alright, I have had just about enough of you interlopers.” Chrysalis Said. “Nothing will stop me from taking Luke’s love. You will all die!!!”

“No!” Luke said, reigniting his sword. “You’ll never steal love from me!” They both charged at each other, and then there was a loud burning sound, and Chrysalis suddenly fell and tumbled. Luke looked back to see what just happened and it turns out, he sliced her horn off.

“No.” Chrysalis Said. “No, my horn!” She realized, feeling quite devastated. “Now look what you did! Do you have any idea how long it takes for a changeling’s horn to regrow in time!?”

“It’s over, Chrysalis!” Said Luke. “I’ve beaten you. Now why don’t you just give up?”

“Because I never give up on anything!” And she slowly started to get back on her feet. “I don’t need my horn to take all the love you have! Nopony will ever stop me!”

“Think again, Chrysalis!” Said a voice. Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadence suddenly appeared out of nowhere behind the changeling. “I never thought we would see you again.” Princess Celestia Said. “Now you will pay the price for all that you have done!”

“Not if you catch me!” And she tried to fly away, but turns out the slice that cut her horn off really did a number on her. Many royal guards rushed to her and kept her as restrained as possible, including her wings.

“Chrysalis, you are under arrest for heinous acts of violence, crimes against ponies, and attempted murder.” Luna said.

“You are going to be locked up forever, you monster.” Cadence concluded.

“You think metal bars can hold me back forever?” She said in a more calm voice. “I will be back someday, this I swear.”

As the guards were taking her to the Canterlot dungeon in a special cell, the princess’ looked at the Human.

“Luke, are you Alright, dear?”

“Yep. Thanks to my friends here.” He humbly replied, putting his lightsaber back to his waist.

“We were so worried about you Luke, I was so worried about you.” Fluttershy Said.

“Even after I... You know, confessed, you still cared about me?”

“Of course I have.” She said. “Why wouldn’t I stop caring about you?”

Luke made a sigh and replied, “I thought you would see me as a freak Now after admitting I have a crush on you. There, I said it. Now all of you go on and laugh at me for admitting to Fluttershy I love her.” And he kicked the snow again.

“Oh Luke.” Said the yellow Pegasus softly. “It’s okay. I would never think you’re a freak. I did say I was flattered.”

“Fair enough.”

And he felt Fluttershy give him a big loving hug of kindness to show him how much she cares about him. “You will always be my friend, Luke. Nothing will ever change that.” Everypony And Spike went “Aww.”

“Thanks, Fluttershy.” And he hugged her back. The Human noticed the cyan Pegasus still looking injured. “Rainbow!” He exclaimed. He rushed to her aid and the others followed him. “We better get you to the hospital.”

“Oh my, just look at that wing.” Fluttershy Said. “Here, let me do something about that wing.”

“Don’t worry Luke, we’ll get her help.” Said Twilight. “So Luke, why did you have that lightsaber out in the first place?”

“Oh that, I wanted to get my mind off of this and use snowmen as practice dummies to see if it was still useful and strong.

“Ah, I see.” Said Applejack.

“So, who was that woman?”

“That was Chrysalis.” Luna said. “She was the queen of the changeling race and kingdom. However, Starlight Glimmer, Discord, Thorax, and a unicorn named Trixie stopped her and helped them realize that friendship was the answer to sustain their hunger.

“She’s right. Thorax became the new king and we have strong ties with them now.”

“Chrysalis even tried to marry Shining Armor and force him to be her husband so she can feed off of love endlessly. Cadence Said.

“Really? That’s crazy!”

“Tell me about it.” Said Applejack. “But of course, we stopped her from taking over Canterlot. It was before Thorax became king.”

“But sadly, Chrysalis wasn’t reformed, and chose to stay evil and nasty.” Pip Said. “I just hope that she will be in the dungeon forever.”

“Don’t worry, Pip.” Celestia remarked warmly at him. “Nothing ever escapes from my dungeon. Nope, we keep the most evil ponies under tight lock and key, and restrain them for as much as it takes.”

“She’s not wrong.” Twilight noted. “I’ve seen the dungeon and it has some pretty mean criminals in there.”

And everyone laughed at what she just said. “Well I highly doubt she will ever get out.” Luna said. “Besides, She has no power over the changelings anymore.”

“True.” Rainbow Said.

“Right, Thorax is the king now.”

“Do you think I can see him one of these days?” Luke asked curiously.

“Of course.” Spike said humbly. “Thorax is a very nice guy, and one of my closest friends.”

“Really?” The Human asked in amazement.

“Yep, He will like you. Trust me.”

“Awesome. Well for now, let's get Rainbow Dash some medical help.” Luke remarked. They all agreed with him and rushed to the Ponyville hospital to tend to that badly broken wing. Hopefully, it will be the last time Chrysalis will ever try to do something evil ever again.

After that will be taken care of, Luke will perform on the stage in the Winter Fair next, and will rock out to his friends again.

PreviousChapters Next