• Published 19th Sep 2015
  • 4,636 Views, 201 Comments

Home is where True Peace and Love Is - MetalBrony823



A Tale about a young human named Luke Smith who was an ordinary guy until he got sucked into Equestria, and makes new Friends with a group of colorful ponies

  • ...
27
 201
 4,636

PreviousChapters Next
Luke's new clothes Given by Rarity (Edited)

In the cottage, Luke was looking around the place again while looking and examining all the animals inside curiously. Some were a little skittish around him while many of them all started to take a liking for Luke. Some of them such as ferrets, badgers, porcupines, and more were sitting with him. The human was really enjoying it and petted some of them, minus the porcupines of course Fluttershy was fluttering downstairs and she noticed the few animals circling around him and sitting with him. He was a little nervous because he was worried at some degree that the animals might bite him or the porcupines might puncture him with their quills.

"Oh look, they already like you." said Fluttershy. "That is so cute."

"I know." Luke took a little heavy breath as he was nervous. "I never had this kind of encounter with these types of animals before, minus dogs, cats, lizards, hamsters, and other ones like in pet stores or farms."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, i'm fine. I'm just a little worried that some of these animals might bite me or something. and.... please don't think i am a baby, but.... i'm sensitive. You know, because of my autism?"

"Don't worry, Luke. They wouldn't hurt a fly. They never bite anypony. And there's no need to feel bad about feeling sensitive, I for one am sensitive too."

"Really?"

"Hm-mmm."

That would explain alot since the first time i met her, she was scared like hell when she looked at me. Well, I will try my best not to make her cry, I would hate to see that. He thought. Then he realized that he and Fluttershy might have some things in common of one another, their love for animals, and both kind. "I see. Guess that makes both of us." he chuckled

Fluttershy giggled adorably and replied "I agree."

Then a badger came up his lap like a cat.

"Aw, Stripe wants you to pet him."

the human slowly put his hand over the badger's head and slowly stroked it. the badger was really enjoying it and rubbed his claws against his shirt. Luke began to feel more comfortable than ever. The little creature chittered happily to him as he continued petting him.

"So tell me, Luke, how did you think you did meeting the princess' in Twilight's castle?"

"Well, I thought they are very nice and motherly to me. They have hearts of pure gold, I can tell you that."

"Oh yes. They do. And they seem to be having a liking for you now."

"You think so, Fluttershy?"

"I do. They are the greatest rulers in all of Equestria. They always know how to treat their subjects with care to all of them."

"Yeah, definitely better than politicians back in my own home world. They are nothing like these two were."

"Why do you not like these politicians?"

"That's a long story, and complicated. Besides, I really don't like to talk about. Well, I guess I should say that my country has a president and no monarch. And alot of people in my world don't like to talk about politicians anyway."

"I understand."

The badger slowly got off Luke, already done with him petting his head gently. He jumped to the floor and slept on a little bed next to Angel's.

"Do you have any pets in your home?" Fluttershy asked curiously

"Oh yeah. two dogs, and two cats. Well, one of my old cats, Felix, had to be put down because he was getting too old."

"Oh i am so sorry to hear that. I bet that he had a good life because you were in it." she said, softly comforting him.

"Thanks. He did. But i got a new calico kitten and she's very playful i'll tell you. My dogs are kind of big, but I can still handle them. I always clean up after them, and feed them and give them attention."

"Wonderful."

"But I always want to work with more types of animals. I mean i love pets, but I want to broaden my horizons, like volunteer at some place like a shelter, humane society, or a farm."

"I am glad you would really want to do that for animals. That means so much to me that you love animals and you would like to help them as much as I do."

"You know, Fluttershy, I think we have a few things in common you know. We both love animals and take care of them. We are both helpful to those around us. What do you think?"

"I think i agree with you. You love animals as much as I do, and also take care of them like me."

"I hope that wasn't weird of me to say."

"Oh no, of course not."

Luke smiled again. He really was starting to like these ponies in this world a great deal, and Spike too. He hoped that the other inhabitants of this adorable little town will all warm up to him as well, like Fluttershy, and all of her friends and of course, her animal friends. After all, he seems to be warming up to them already.

"Would you like some tea?" Fluttershy offered. "It's herbal."

"Thanks, but I really don't like tea." Luke replied. "I usually drink diet coke, root beer, water, sports drink, maybe some hot chocolate for winter too."

"I'm sorry, but I don't have root beer or.... that diet soda you just said. But I do have water."

"That's sounds fine. And don't worry, i'll get the water myself." he got back up from the couch with some of the surrounding animals backed away a little to give him space. Luke went to the kitchen and got himself a little glass and looked to see if there was a refrigerator. "Umm, Fluttershy, do you have any ice for the water?"

"No, i'm sorry." she called.

"That's fine." Then he just pored some water from a large bottle and drank it while still holding the cup. When he tasted it, it tasted way better than any ordinary water back home. "Why doesn't my world have this water like this? this is awesome." he thought. "So do you think it will take a little while for everyone in this town to like me like these animals do? yeah, you're friends think i'm cool and they are really nice of course, but what about all of these ponies?"

"Of course. It will not take a long time, i promise. In fact, why don't we go for another trip through Ponyville and introduce yourselves to some ponies and get to know them better."

it did seem like a good idea for the human to show his colors to everypony, and perhaps, it would be an opportunity to understand what these creatures are like and see how the live their lives different than humans more. There was so many things that Luke wants to see in Ponyville, and was very curious to see what else there is in Equestria, and if his wish he made was worth it. "I suppose why not."

"Would you like me to come with you and help you out?" Fluttershy offered

"I guess i could have you do that for me. Besides, it might be easier if you were with me instead of myself being alone while getting know other ponies in this cool place."

"Good. i'm sure that everypony will love you."

"Yeah, I guess they will."

Then the doorbell rang. Fluttershy answered it, and it was one if her closest friends, Rarity."

"Hello, Fluttershy. Hello, Luke." Rarity greeted. She had a pile of some clothes with her and looked like the types that Luke would be able to wear.

"Hello, Rarity."

"Hey Rarity."

"I hope I am not intruding, I am here to tell you Luke, that I brought new clothes for you." She used the magic from her horn to show the human his new garments.

He took a look and saw that to his surprise, she made jeans that were made with the exact same fabric and the right shape, and light blue. His shirts were were also perfectly shaped for him to wear on his torso, and had many colors, green, red, yellow, black, white, gray, orange, and others. Some of them had rock themed features like a guitar and such and others were just a little plain with nothing special on them.

"Well, what do you think, darling?"

"I love it! These are the type of clothes I need." He said, very impressed with the details. "They really describe me. Thank you so much Rarity."

"You're welcome, Luke. Happy to help a friend." She replied with a wink. "I suppose I might be going now. If you have a problem with any of these, please come and remind me, alright? And I will correct the problem for you."

"Wow. Thank you. I'll put the, on a little later and clean these clothes tomorrow."

"Brilliant. Au revoir."

"Bye Rarity, thank you for coming." Said Fluttershy.

"Of course. Always happy to visit you Fluttershy." Then Rarity went back to her boutique.

"Bye, Rarity." Luke said to her as she was walking away.

"So would you still like to go look around Ponyville with me later?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good. We'll leave in about an hour or sometime later."

"Okay."


Back in the town, Luke was walking with the yellow pegasus down a dirt road. Some of the ponies weren't as weirded out by him as much anymore. He was feeling more confident about this idea because of that.

"So, where would you like to go first?"

"Ummmm I don't know." He replied in honesty. "There is such cool things in this cute little town. I think I'll..... I'll look over-"

"Hey, Fluttershy." Said a female voice. They both looked behind there was a green unicorn mare and an earth mare with a b,us and pink coat and tail.

"Lyra, Bon Bon. I didn't know you were passing through here." Said the yellow pegasus.

"Woah, this animal looks even cooler up close." Said the earth mare.

"Bon Bon!" Her best friend scolded. "Sorry about her. She's just curious, that's all."

Luke laughed. "It's cool. No worries."

"So, we wanted to know, who are you, and.... What's your name?" Asked the green pony.

"The name's Luke. I'm a human from another world. And who might you be?""

"I'm Lyra."

"I'm Bon Bon."

"And we're besties!" They both exclaimed while hugging eachother like best friends would do. Luke's heart melted as he noticed this interaction

"They are so cute when they do that." He thought. "Nice to meet you."

"So what brings you here to Equestria?" Asked Lyra

"It's a rather long story, and complicated also. To shorten it out, I got sent here by a shooting star, and then, poof, here I am."

"Wow." They both said in amazement.

"So what can I help you two with?"

"Oh nothing." Bon Bon remarked. "We just thought we should meet you in the flesh and see what kind of creature you are.

"So what is it like in your world?"

"It's a little complicated also. Besides, it would be a loooong explanation of what my world is like. To be honest, it's a little boring there, while this place has everything I can ever ask for."

"That's good. Well, we welcome to you Equestria, right Bon Bon?"

"Right."

This made Luke really touched by their kindness and everything is just keep getting better and better like a new change is going to come his way.

"Well, we might be going now. We gotta go help our friend Derpy get out of the well again." Said Bon Bon in a little irritated tone of voice.

"It was nice meeting you Luke. We'll see you later." Said Lyra.

"Okay, see you guys soon. I hope you get your friend out of the well." Then he and the other four laughed.

"Yeah I hope so too. Poor Derpy." Lyra remarked. Then they two best friends went it another direction of town.

"They seem nice. Come on, let's see what else there is."

"Of course." And then they both continued down the road for anything that Luke would be interested in.

PreviousChapters Next