• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 150 Comments

The Silent Guardian - Not_available_now



Leo arrives in Equestria cause Discord pet project has ended, the project being Earth. He arrives in Ponyville under special circumstances..

  • ...
33
 150
 3,324

PreviousChapters Next
Ch. 37. Avoiding seduction.

Chapter 37. Avoiding seduction.

I don't know if I need to be frightened or happy that I'm about to be molested by a purple pony, but seeing my escapade with Celestia today I don't think that it is a good idea.. "Twilight..." I begin, but she touches a part of my withers, making me shudder.

"Yes." She asks me with half lidded eyes and a sensual voice. "Don't you like it?"
"I'm not saying I don't, but don't you want to study or something?"

"I was thinking that since you bucked with the princess before you even went through the proper introductions, you wouldn't have such a problem with taking me me here."

"Not that I would mind, but I am still a bit tired from my time with the princess." I lie.

Twilight drops the seducing act and lets herself sag down on the pillow. "Why won't anypony love me?"

This surprises me. Not that I'm the expert, but she looks quite good in my eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Everytime I flirt with a stallion they scoot away or do something else. At this rate I'm going to have to marry a book!”

I pat her on the back. "C'mon Twilight, why wouldn't any stallion want you? You, in my humble opinion, look better than most mares."

She gives a small smile, but goes away after a second. "So why won't you buck me."

"Because you are looking for something romantic, while the princess was looking for some relief. You need to find a stallion that loves you and then see where that goes, that's better than trying to buck any stallion you meet." I say, seeing her perk up.

"Thank you for the advice." She says as a small smile appears on her face again. "Now, let's get back to studying." A quill and parchment appears from nowhere and she scribbles something.. She positions herself so that she right across of me. "Let's begin."

"Alright, let's get started." She nods at me and she looks a lot more motivated that she was as we walked to this room.

"Is your real name Leo?"

"Yes, although my last name isn't Lion, it's White."

"White?"

"Yes, but don't you think that Leo sounds a lot better?"

Twilight nods. "Age?"

"21"

"21? You don't look so old. We mature around 16, you look maybe 18 to me."

"We mature around 18-19, so that seems right."

"Next, where did you live?"

"You mean that I have to go and name a planet that you haven't even heard of."

She gives me a flat stare. "Humor me."

"Galaxy: Milky Way, Solar system: Solar, Planet: Earth, Continent: America, Country: United States of America, State:Utah, City: Washington, Street: Main Street number 15."

Twilight finishes her scribbling mere seconds after I'm done talking. "Wow, that's accurate. I'll have to ask Luna about that galaxy though. How do you even know it so precisely?"

"My race have been mapping space for the last 50 or so years, so we've come to know quite a bit."

"Exploring space? What do you mean by that? What would there be found there?"

"One of the reasons is to find extraterrestrial life, but we haven't been successful so far. Other reasons are to show the might of a country or simple curiosity."

She nods. "Are there any notorious achievements you can say?"

"We've put a few satellites around the sun, I believe and we went to the moon."

Twilight quickly looks up. "The moon, wouldn't the one that moves the moon get angry?"

"No, because no one controls the moon. It moves by itself."

Twilight is positively bedazzled by this idea. "This is amazing." She says as the starts to scribble even furiously. "Is this the same for the sun?"

I nod.

"Amazing. Alright, more about the solar system. Is there anything you can tell me?"

I nod again. "This is a heliocentric system. The sun is in the middle and the rest is around it. First comes Mercury, then Mars, Earth, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and then there is dwarf planet, named Pluto."

"So 9 planets and a sun?"

"Yep." She start to scribble some more. I move a bit so I can see what she's doing. She has written down all the names and made a crude drawing of one large ball on the left and 8 equal planets and one small one on the end. I point at the fifth and sixth. "Those need to be a lot bigger, about 10 times the size of Earth. And the sun is a lot, lot bigger."

She nods and starts to correct the drawing. "Can you tell me what the mass is of the Earth?"

"Uhm... Let me think... I think it's around 6 with 24 zeroes. Kilograms."

"Thanks. How does your people know everything so precise anyway? We barely know how far the next planet is."

"We've been sending satellites and probes into space for the last 50 years and we have gathered a lot of information in that time."

"Impressive."

"Thanks." I say with a small bow.

She gives a small smile. "What does the surface of your planet consists of?"

"70% water and 30% landmass. The water is around 97% salty and the rest is drinkable."

She gives more nods. as her quill moves over a new piece of parchment. The pile next to her is steadily growing. "How many of you were there on the planet?"

"We are humans, or Homo Sapiens in other words. We have numbers around the the 7 billion.

Her mouth falls open. "Se-Seven billion. How are you able to support all of them. We have around 10 million and we have problems with food sometimes. How does your race manage?"

"We don't." I simply answer. "Everyday here are a lot of people that are starving or suffering. It is horrible, but there isn't anything that we can do if the rest of the world keeps bickering at each other."

Her happy demeanour disappears as she starts scribbling down. "I think that is enough for today. I already have enough material for a report." She brightens up a bit. "Thank you for helping me after I tried to seduce you."

"No problem." I return her smile.

She stands up and levitates the whole pile on her back. I stand up too and walk up to the door. I hold it open for her. "After you."

She walks up to the door and stops next to me. She looks into my eyes for a second and blushes. Before she or I can say anything she rushes off into the corridor.

"Mares, I'll never understand them." I say as I start to follow her down the corridor.

Author's Note:

Enjoy.
EDIT:EDITED and for everyone wondering how she knows kilograms, screw the imperial system. I they could know about pounds they could know about kliograms.

PreviousChapters Next