• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 150 Comments

The Silent Guardian - Not_available_now



Leo arrives in Equestria cause Discord pet project has ended, the project being Earth. He arrives in Ponyville under special circumstances..

  • ...
33
 150
 3,324

PreviousChapters Next
Ch 36. A blushing record.

Ch 36. A blushing record.

You can hear a pin drop. There’s silence all around me and I think that even Celestia is stumped. Everypony is sitting with their mouths open. I guess that stupid truth spell from Twilight is still active. Well, it isn’t like anyone got hurt.

After a few long seconds Twilight opens her mouth. “You did what?”

“I, before I went to see you, slept with Celestia. It wasn’t forced or anything and I enjoyed it.” My mouth says for me, not that it was a lie or anything. I grin as I see every single mare, except Celestia turn about 10 shades redder than they already were. “Is that thorough enough or do you need all the raunchy details?” Twilight darkens another few shades and it is easily visible through her purple coat.

“No… no thank you.” She stammers. “That was detailed enough.”

Celestia raises her visible eyebrow. “Not that I mind, but why are you telling them this?”

“Twilight placed a truth spell on me to get me to tell her what I am.” I say, still not allowed full control over my vocal cords.

Celestia raises her eyebrow a little higher. “What you are? Twilight, can’t you see that he’s a unicorn?” When she says ‘unicorn’ all the eyes of the mares glaze over for a second, except the ones of Twilight. I see all of them, except Twilight, nod in agreement.

“Can’t you see his wings?” Twilight asks them all in astonishment.

“No, Twilight, I can’t. I think that I’d recognize an alicorn when I see one. Now please drop the subject.” She says sternly.

Twilight grunts and looks down in surrender.

“Now, if you would please undo all the spells you placed on Leo here.”

“Fine.” Twilight responds and her horn flashes. I let out a small sigh of relief as the tight feeling around my vocal cords, which I didn’t even know I had, disappears.

I swallow. “Thank you.”

Celestia turns to me. “How do you feel, Leo?”

“Better.” I respond.

“Good. I will have a talk with Twilight later.” Celestia gives a stern look at Twilight, who cringes a bit under her gaze. I give a small nod.

Now it’s Pinkie’s turn to speak up. “”So princess, why were you bumping uglies with Leo?”

Celestia gives a smile. “I was just getting some relief and Leo here has, from what I’ve been told, only been acting nice to us, to say nothing of his looks, if I must say.” She looks at Rarity. “And if I see this in tabloids tomorrow I know who to blame.” Rarity looks away, blushing. “Does that answer your question?”

Pinkie nods. “Sooo,” Pinkie begins again. “How did it feel?”

Celestia’s smile grew a bit. “It was quite relieving and,” She grins at me. “He was quite good.”

Pinkie gave me a sly grin. “So Leo, do you want to relieve me someday?”

I am rather surprised that I am offering to be on duty for a booty call for Pinkie, but, hey, what can go wrong? “Sure, I don’t see why not.”

Rarity gives me a small push in the shoulder with her magic. “Leo, this is no behavior for a gentlecolt.”

Now it’s my turn to give a sly grin, and this time to Rarity. “I’m sure you wouldn’t mind a piece of me.”

That shuts Rarity right up and she looks away from me, a blush shining through her white coat.

Celestia stands up. “Well, I think I had enough. If any of you need to ask me anything feel free to come up to my room.” She winks at me as she walks out the door.

I take a look around the room and see that there is still a faint blush on everypony, but now that I look at Fluttershy I think she might be broken, that mare really is to shy for her own good.

The only ones who don’t seem completely ashamed are Pinkie and Rainbow. Pinkie is smiling, most likely at the fact that she can booty call me now (not that I’ll come running if she hollers). Rainbow is simply grinning at me.

“I was wondering when you would bring a mare home.” Rainbow says. “Just not that you would go to her home and that that mare would be the most powerful one of the planet.” She grins.

“I wasn’t expecting anything really, but you aren’t hearing me complaining.” I return the grin.

Rarity stands up. “I for one am going to do something in town, something that doesn’t involve dirty talk.” She holds her muzzle high as she walks out of the door.

“Somepony needs to get the stick out of her flank.” I respond as the door slams shut.

Now it’s Pinkie turn to talk dirty. “Maybe she just needs one in it.”

Rainbow gives a loud laugh and so do Pinkie and I. Applejack however just looks sternly at us.

“Ya’ll shouldn’t judge the poor girl. Ah don’t like this birds ‘n bees talk either, especially not in front of th’ princess.” Applejack speaks up. I think this is the first time she actually talks since we’ve been sitting here.

“Well, Celestia didn’t seem to mind.” I respond.

“But, ya still shouldn’t talk like that.” Applejack says to me before standing up. “I think that I’d rather go with Rarity on this one.” She walks out of the door and leaves Pinkie, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Twilight and me to myself.

I turn to the shy mare. “So Fluttershy, how was your day?”

Fluttershy just whimpers and tries to make herself smaller. “I think I might go to the gardens, if that’s okay.” Before any of us can respond she quickly flies through the door.

“And then there were three.” I say. The others nod, a tinge of sadness apparent one their faces.

Pinkie suddenly jumps up. “Rainbow, you want to go and prank somepony?”

Rainbow looks up and a grin appears on her face. “Sure, let’s go.” They both rush out of the room faster than seems possible. Now it’s just Twilight and me in the room. From the edge of my sight I see a servant come through a small door and walk up to the table.

“Uhm… Sorry, but would you please leave the table so that we can clean up. I would really appreciate it.”

Twilight and I simultaneously sigh. “Fine.” We say in tandem. We stand up and walk towards the large doors.

Twilight turns to me. “Would you mind me studying you?”

“With or without magic?” I ask her skeptically.

“I wouldn’t do anything without your approval this time.”

“Then I don’t see why not.” She holds the door open and we are standing in a corridor. “Lead the way.”

She points her hoof down the left of the corridor and I follow her. I catch up to her and ask. “What do you want to study about me?”

“As you may or may not know there haven’t been many alicorns, especially those that weren’t turned into one by Celestia. So you’re kind of an anomaly. I would like to find out you came to be, and if you truly are an alien, well that makes it just a lot more exciting. There is a whole new world I can learn about, this is going to be amazing. Then there is the fact that you are the first male alicorn in a very long time, I need to study that too.”

“And what would that involve then?” I ask, a bit weary if letting Twilight investigate that area.

“It most likely will include studying your genitalia and the levels of some compounds in your blood.”

“That sounds very scary.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll be gentle.” She says with a sly grin.

“If you wanted to do that you simply could’ve asked for a moment in a bedroom.”

A blush creeps to her cheeks. “You really should stop seducing all the royalty you come across. We might take you up on it.” She says back slyly.

“I wouldn’t mind it.” I respond. “I’m sure you wouldn’t either.”

Her blush turn even redder. I think this might be a record for making mares blush in a day. She mutters something under her breath that I can’t hear.

We keep walking in silence. After a few minutes we arrive at a large door and we enter. The room we walk in is in fact part of the library, the walls are lined with books and there are a few comfortable looking seats in the middle. Twilight walks up to one and sits down.

She looks to the on her left. “C’mon sit down.”

I roll my eyes and walk to the pillow, letting myself flop down on it.

She grabs my right wing and starts trailing a hoof along the edge. “Now let’s get started.” She says with half-lidded eyes.

Author's Note:

New chapter. Edited version'll go up when it's there.
Have fun.

PreviousChapters Next