• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 150 Comments

The Silent Guardian - Not_available_now



Leo arrives in Equestria cause Discord pet project has ended, the project being Earth. He arrives in Ponyville under special circumstances..

  • ...
33
 150
 3,324

PreviousChapters Next
Ch. 34. Another pink problem.

Chapter 34. Another pink problem.

I am in deep shit. This is really, really going to end badly. It feels like I’m sweating buckets as I stand in front of the guard, who is still staring at me, waiting for me to continue on.

“Sir, are you going to enter? There is a line waiting.” He says, pointing to the door. He sighs, “Sir, I can guarantee you that there is no possible way of hurting you.”

“I know that.” I tell him with a quivering voice. I take a careful step forwards. After a couple more of those I am touching the shield. I swallow and take the leap of faith. I close my eyes as I move past the shield. I hear a bunch of gasps and hear some kind of sparkling noise. This is it. I’m done for. I’m going to be shot to the moon or something. Maybe they’ll let me work in the salt mines for the rest of my life. Now I would like to see the look on their faces as I sprouted wings and/or a horn, so I open an eye and look around. Most of the ponies I see around me are gaping at me. I open both of my eyes and look around, almost showing a grin at the stupid faces some of them are pulling.

I try to look behind me and finally see what they’re gaping at: It’s my mane. It’s no longer the purple/greyish it was, but a full blown pink, somehow even brighter than Pinkie’s, but just as fluffy. Now that I’m thinking about her, she also is the only one that isn’t gaping, but instead giggling at my new mane style. Now it’s my turn to stare. This must’ve been Discords doing. I really hope that this isn’t permanent, otherwise I am going to be in a world of hurt and I don’t mean physically.

“Sooo… Yea. This was something I think I was planning on telling you guys.” I give them a really fake smile, hoping that they would buy it.

“Uhm… Sir, I think you’re clean. You can continue on.” The guard says a bit awkwardly.

One could feel the tension in the air. “Shall we go on girls?” I ask them, hoping to herd them forward, away from the awkwardness.

“Your hair…. It’s so, vibrant.” Rarity says, at least trying to sound nice.

“Ooooh, I really like your hair. It’s so pretty and nice and pink.” Pinkie says as she jumps right in front of my face and starts rubbing my hair. I can’t help but think anypony else would think that I’m Pinkie’s brother. At least it’s a good conversation starter.

“Yea, but I really don’t like it, Pinkie, so I would like it to go back to what it was.” I say to her as I start to walk again.

“But the color is so nice and so colorful and it’s the same as mine. Don’t you like my hair?”

“I do, but I don’t think that it really fits me.” I respond as we go around the corner and walk into another long hallway.

“I’m sorry Pinkie, but I must agree with Leo here. Pink really isn’t his color.” Rarity chimed in. I really appreciate her efforts and hope that she has some spells to hold this hairy menace back.

“See Pinkie, the fashion expert here thinks that it doesn’t fit me.” Rarity nods. I turn to her. “Rarity, do you know a spell that can turn this menace back to its good old self?”

“I’m sure that I know something, but you can ask Twilight. She is a much better at magic than I am and she should be able to make it permanent.” Rarity says to me as she holds open the door for us.

I continue with the group for a while and notice how absurdly large this castle is. We’ve been walking around for 15 minutes now and we’re still going through hallways. I really hope that it doesn’t take too long to get to Twilight. “This is taking forever.” I whined. “How long!”

“Oh shush, dear, we’re almost there and you shouldn’t complain. You are going to see the princess and Twilight, two of the most influential mares in Equestria.” Rarity says. “You should be honored to be allowed to meet them.”

“Meh, I’m sure that the princess meets lots of pe-ponies.” I mutter.

“She does, but she meets but a few in private.”

Surprised, I wiggle my eyebrows. “So, you have had a one of these ‘private meetings?’”

“I have indee-. What are you trying to say here?” Rarity unfortunately recovers and give me an angry look as a little red creeps up on her cheeks. I see Rainbow Dash grin from the corner of my eye. We continue walking until we arrive at a set of large double doors. The guard next to it looks at us for a second and nods to us. Rarity opens the door and we all follow her in. We enter the room and stand in front of a large throne, sitting in which is our good old Celestia, looking at us with a warm smile.

“Hello my little ponies, how are you doing today?” She asks with a voice I felt was too warm to be genuine. A chorus of ‘fine’s and a ‘Quite alright’ sound from the company.

Celestia gives another warm smile, “That’s good to hear. Twilight is waiting in the next room. She is a little tired, so be a bit calm. I must return to my royal duties.” She stands up. “It was nice seeing you all again.” She walks over to the opposite side of the room and exits through a door.

All the mares go into the room that Celestia pointed out, but I stayed behind. I figured that if Twilight was tired maybe Celestia can fix my hairy problem, so I follow her and slowly open the same door. I see her turn around the corner just as I poke my head around the door. I sprint as quietly as I can across the hallway, surprised that I don’t see any guards around. I catch a glance as Celestia enters some room on a hallway that doesn’t appear to end in another hallway. She leaves the door slightly open so I sneak up to the door and peek through the crack.

I see Celestia walking up to a large bed and plopping down on it with a loud flop. I stumble over an unseen something I hit the door, making it shift with a creaking sound. I shut my eyes and pretend to be invisible as the door swings open, revealing myself to Celestia.

“I was already wondering if you would follow me.” Celestia ominously says. She flips over so she is facing me. “What do you want?” She asks with half-lidded eyes.

“Uhm…” I say, feeling my cheeks heating up. “I was wondering if you could help me with my pink problem.”

She actually looked genuinely surprised at that. She stumbles over her words for a second. “Uh, ok, sure.” Her horn lights up and my hair turns back. I don’t even know how she knew that it should be that color, but I’m not complaining.

Her eyes turn half-lidded again. “So, do you want to do some other ‘magic’?”

Author's Note:

From this chapter on i should have a pre-reader, when the edit is done I'll replace it with the edited version once that's done.
And as always, have fun.
EDIT: has been proofread.

PreviousChapters Next