• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 150 Comments

The Silent Guardian - Not_available_now



Leo arrives in Equestria cause Discord pet project has ended, the project being Earth. He arrives in Ponyville under special circumstances..

  • ...
33
 150
 3,324

PreviousChapters Next
Ch 20. A gator on my face.

Ch 20. A gator on my face.

I carefully open my eyes, scared of the one who produced such sound at that volume, but I man up (pony up?) and open them anyway. I see that I am surrounded by a lot of ponies, all crammed into the barn.

I see Applejack, Applebloom, Mac, Rainbow, Rarity, Carrot Top, Cheerilee, a bouncing Pinkie and a lot of other ponies. I even see Fluttershy; she must’ve flown back here as I walked back.

“Come on, you silly pony, and get over here for your very own Welcome-To-Ponyville Party.” Pinkie says as she points to a large banner that says just that. She hops over to a large table where a very large collection of sweets is spread out. I see one large cake, a collection of cupcakes and a few muffins here and there. Next to it all sits a large bowl of punch and next to the bowl is a small dragon filling two cups.

“Thanks, Pinkie, but you didn’t need to do this.” I say, even though I am very happy that I got my very own Pinkie Pie Party. “But I’m still glad that you did.” I say to the mare, seeing her brighten up almost immediately.

“Well then, everypony, let’s get ready to party!” She screams out as some music starts to play out nowhere. A lot of the ponies start dancing in a, for me, very humorous way; close to how Twilight dances. It’s a pity that I don’t see her, but I do see Spike so maybe she’s around somewhere.

A couple of ponies approach me. “Hi, I’m Berry Punch. I run the liquor store in Ponyville. Nice to meet you.” She says while shaking my hoof.

“Nice to meet you too.” I say to her as she walks back to the back and starts to dance with somepony.

The next mare that walks up to me is Rarity. “Hello, darling. It is nice to see that more stallions come to Ponyville. Anyway, my name is miss Rarity and I run the carousel boutique in town. I you even need any fine clothes you can come to me.” She says as she gives me a gentle hoofshake.

“I will surely do that and my name is Leo.”

“It has been a pleasure meeting you, Leo.” Rarity says as she walks to the back and joins Applejack, Rainbow and Fluttershy.

The next few hours are filled up with meeting a large assortment of ponies, eating a lot of sweets and getting scared the living crap out of me by Pinkie every time that she pops out of an impossible place including my cup of punch.

After working through all the ponies at the party and as a small amount of them already starts leaving I walk over Rainbow and the rest, who are chatting in the corner. I haven’t seen Twilight anywhere, so I assume that she isn’t even here and Spike is laying sleeping in the corner.

Fluttershy notices me and scoots over a bit, allowing me to sit in-between her and Applejack. I feel a bit tired of the party, but I met a lot of new ponies and now I can finally say their name and not play dumb all the time.

“So, suga’cube. How was ta party?” Applejack asks me.

“It was a lot of fun and very unexpected. Pinkie really knows how to throw a party. Although I think that it got too much for that little dragon. What is his name and why in Celestia’s name is a dragon here?” I ask Applejack as I look at the snoring dragon in the back.

“That’s Spike. He’s Twilight’s assistant. Twi is in Canterlot at ta moment, so Spike takes care of ta library.”

“She has a dragon as an assistant. How did that happen?” I ask, sipping my drink.

“She got him in Canterlot, during some kind o’ test. I think that without him Twi would’ve gotten insane long ago. He’s a very sweet dragon.” Applejack says as she grabs the glass in front of her and takes a swig.

“He is a very sweet little dragon and he is a very good help at the shop.” Rarity says as she takes a very small sip from her cup as gracious as a pony can do.

“Interesting, do any of you have any pets?” I ask because it can be a good sign to where I am so that I don’t accidently say something that hasn’t happened yet.

“I have my darling Opalescence.”

“Ah have Winona, mah dog. Ya must’ve seen her around ta barn.”

“My Gummy is the best alligator, he’s so nice and running everywhere.” Pinkie says as she pulls Gummy out of her mane and start stroking the staring alligator. Gummy looks at me with a distant look in his eyes and jumps at me. I soon have a toothless alligator clamped to my face. I try to pull it off, but he keeps sucking and I am unable to get it off. I hear somepony come towards me and do something to the alligator on my face.

Pinkie giggles a bit as she strokes the alligator. “You’re such a silly gator. Let’s get you back to the bakery.” She says as she puts gummy back in her mane, probably teleporting it towards Sugar Cube Corner in some kind of way.

“Does he always do that?” I ask the rest of the mares. My question is met with a couple of nods and a ‘It’s Pinkie alright.’ From Rainbow.

“I have my angel, he’s such a cute little bunny. I found him a long time ago in the forest. He didn’t have anyone to care for him so I took him in. Even though he is a bit difficult at times he is such a sweetheart.” Fluttershy says.

“Well… he can get a bit protective sometimes.” I say, thinking of saying something else. ‘That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer!’ is something that springs to mind.

Author's Note:

A new lesson learned: Don't play bioshock infinite if you have anything else to do. anyway here is it.
Have fun.

PreviousChapters Next