• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 150 Comments

The Silent Guardian - Not_available_now



Leo arrives in Equestria cause Discord pet project has ended, the project being Earth. He arrives in Ponyville under special circumstances..

  • ...
33
 150
 3,324

PreviousChapters Next
Ch 21. Mac's evil eye.

Ch 21. Mac’s evil eye.

“Do you have any pets, Rainbow?” I ask Rainbow.

“Nah, I don’t have one and I don’t see why I should have one,” Rainbow says. “And if I even had one it would to be fast, cool and awesome. Like an eagle or something.” She says as she tries to make an eagle with her hooves. It looks like two hooves trying to make a bird, ‘trying’ being the keyword.

“Why don’t you come on over sometime, Rainbow?” Fluttershy asks her.

“I’m cool right now, maybe some other time.” Rainbow responds, waving her hoof in a dismissing fashion.

“Oh, ok.” Fluttershy says, seeming a bit disappointed. So I try to cheer her a bit up.

“Fluttershy, if I get my own home would you like to help me find a pet?” I ask her with a smile.

She brightens up almost immediately. “Oh, I would love to. What kind of animals do you like?” She asks me with a large smile on her muzzle. More heart attacks might follow.

“I don’t think that I can come up with any animal that I wouldn’t like, but I prefer felines and birds.” I say, thinking of my pet back at home. I have or had a cat, one that was light orange, and a couple birds which frequently visited my home.

“That’s nice. You can just visit me when you want one. There always are animals who need a home.” Fluttershy says as she yawns a bit. “I think that I am going to head home.” She stands up and walks towards the barn doors. “Bye, girls, see you.”

“Bye!” We all say, Pinkie by far the loudest.

“Ah think that I’m going to hit ta hay too.” Applejack says as the barn doors close with a bang. “See ya’ll tomorrow.” She says as she follows Fluttershy through the door.

The same ‘bye’ routine is followed. Rarity leaves soon after them and Pinkie hops after her. Me and Rainbow are left alone, but we start getting ready to leave to.

“So, how was your very first Pinkie Party? Amazing huh.” She asks as he slowly fly towards her cloud home.

“It was amazing. She throws amazing parties.” I say. I really enjoyed the party. The general feel of the part is so great. Everypony was laughing, smiling and talking all the time. I think that this would even make the grumpy cat happy.

“Pinkie is the best with parties. So if there is one, always go to it.” Rainbow says as we arrive at her cloud home.

“If all of them are this good I will.” I say as I follow her through the door and into the house. “Are there a lot of her parties?”

“More than you can imagine.” She says as she walks into the kitchen. “she throws one for every time that Applejack wins a prize and trust me; she wins a lot.”

“Just let me hear about every party she throws,” I say as Rainbow grabs two glasses and fills them with water. “I think that I’m going to sleep.”

“Yea, me too,” she says as she drinks the water. “I prepared one of the bedrooms for you. It’s the one next to mine. It doesn’t have much, but it’s enough.”

“Wow, thanks. When did you do that?” I ask as I gulp my glass down.

“When you were working at AJ’s and had some free time.” She says as we walk up the stairs, towards our rooms.

“Ah. Well goodnight.” I say as I stand in front of my door.

“Goodnight.” She says as she shoves open the door and walks in. I follow her lead and walk into my room. It is a bit plain, but it’ll do. I flop down on the bed and get comfortable. Man, that party was crazy. I really hope that Applejack won’t have any trouble with me sleeping in a bit. I think that it’ll be fine; she’ll understand.


“Ya’ll are late just cus ya thought that ah would be approve o’ it!” Applejack yells at me. “Ya don’t see me lying in ma bed. I’m workin’ out here cus ya’ll were still in yer bed.”

“But, but…” I try to get in between her rants.

“No buts, mister. Ya are going ta pick up them baskets o’ apples an’ being them ta the barn and then yer goin’ ta help me buck the rest. Go!” She points her hoof towards the orchard and I give up. I walk towards the orchard with my head low.

I knew that I should’ve gotten out of my bed earlier and do realize that 11 o’clock is stretching it a bit. I grumble a bit as I carry the many baskets towards the barn and put them next to the large collection of baskets that already is there. This is going to be a long day.

Crud, I need to solve that timberwolf problem in the Everfree forest. Dang it, it’ll need to wait until tomorrow morning. I am in no mood to handle them wolves right now and if they, just like Fluttershy said, are more active during the day then I would be stupid to go handle them right now. So that is something that can wait.

As I place the last of the baskets in the barn I walk past Mac and he is giving me the evil eye and believe me; he can give the evil eye like a champion. That is creepy and I quickly avert my eyes, not wanting to get more on the bad side of Mac. Because that side is usually the one that gets hurt.

I shiver a bit and walk back to the last few trees that need to get bucked. I deal out some hard kicks to the trees for the next few hours.

Then I hear Applejack call for me. We’re going to get some food. I walk towards the barn and see that Applejack and Mac are looking a bit tired and sweaty.

I follow them into the barn and walk towards the kitchen. I hear some high-pitched yelling and I see something fly towards me. I feel a splat and notice that there is something on my face.

It’s a lot of Apple.

Author's Note:

And another one online.
Happy reading.

PreviousChapters Next