• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 150 Comments

The Silent Guardian - Not_available_now



Leo arrives in Equestria cause Discord pet project has ended, the project being Earth. He arrives in Ponyville under special circumstances..

  • ...
33
 150
 3,324

PreviousChapters Next
Ch 12. Two muddy fillies.

Ch 12. Two muddy fillies.

The two little fillies go flying through the air and over the heads of Applebloom and the rest. They scream all the way during their few seconds of air time. And I am just standing here, rubbing my throat a bit from the hard yell.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders just stare at me with their mouths hanging open. I hear a splash and see that the fillies landed in a large pool of mud. Silver Spoon is crying, making me feel a little bad, but Diamond Tiara on the other hand is just yelling and getting mud all over her. “My father will hear about this and they you will be ruined.” I just see empty threats and turn my attention over to the gaping fillies in front of me.

“Wow.” Sweetie Belle says.

“That was awesome!” Applebloom yells.

“How can you yell that loud?” Scootaloo asks.


I think that the heart attacks will keep coming, because these ponies are as cute as one can be. “Heh… heh.” I stupidly grin, rubbing the back of my head. “I don’t know my own power?” I half ask/say.

“Hey, wait a minute. Yer that new stallion that ma sister hired. Why are ya here?” Applebloom asks while looking at the bullies in the mud.

“Applejack has to chase Rainbow, so I was ordered by Big Mac to pick you up from school.” I say while grinning a bit as Diamond Tiara fails to come out of the mud bath.

“But ah want ta go crusadin’ with Scootaloo ‘n Sweetie Belle!” She yells while looking at me with begging eyes one shouldn’t be able to resist, but I am special so I am able to resist.

“Sorry, but Big Mac said that you could go crusading when you’re done with all your chores.” I say with pain in my heart. Denying something to such a cute face is near impossible.

A collective sigh of disappointment goes through the fillies in front of me. They say their goodbyes. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo take their time saying goodbye during which a take a good look around. I see many colts and fillies from the show, but also plenty of new ones. I see Dinky, but no cross-eyed pegasus is anywhere to be found.

I hear some crashing and cracking of branches and see the grey pegasus fly through some trees and land next to Dinky. She nuzzles her and they look generally cute.

Applebloom is next to me and starts pushing me towards the barn. “Come on. Ah want ta finish ma chores so ah can go crusadin’.”

“Sure, let’s go.” I say as I step beside her. She falls to the ground and just lays there. I help her up and walk silently besides her as I go towards the orchard with miss Grumpy Pants.

We make the orchard without other Rainbows crashing from the sky. “Come on, your chores can’t be that bad.” I say while thinking of what kind of chores could be so bad.

“But ah want ta get mah Cutie Mark and not have ta do som’ stupid chores.” She says while pulling an grumpy face and walking a bit slumped.

“You just have to wait for it. It will come in due time.” I say, having absolutely no experience with Cutie Marks. I don’t even know what mine will be or what Applebloom sees on my flank. I hope that it isn’t something stupid, like a simple cloud or a nail. You can never know with Discord, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a picture of him.

We arrive at the orchard and Applebloom immediately rushes off to Big Mac, probably to finish up her chores.

I slowly trot behind her and see that Big Mac is bucking some trees while talking to Applebloom. I also see that there a no more apples underneath the apple trees. Big Mac works fast, this guy could break records.

I see Applebloom walk past me towards the barn with an happier face than when we were walking.

I walk up to Mac. “What kind of chore does she needs to do?”

“She can go and clean ta plates in ta barn, then bring in ta apples to Granny ta make some apple jam. Then she can go.” He says while bucking more trees with an incredible control.

“That is nice of you.” I say. “but I noticed at the school that two fillies were bullying her and her friend.”

His expression turn from neutral to annoyed in a few milliseconds. “Did one a them have a tiara?”

Of course she did. “Yes, I think so.”

He grumbles . “Ah’m goin’ ta have ta talk to her parent’s. Can ya buck the rest?” Mac asks me as he picks up the apples from the tree.

“Sure. I just have to finish up this row, right?” I ask while looking how long the line is. Not that long.

“Eeyup.” He says. My mind cheers after finally hearing that.

“Do I have to do anything else?” I ask.

“Eenope, just make sure Applebloom does her chores. ” He says before trotting towards the gate.

“See ya, Mac.” I yell after him before starting to buck the trees.

He gave me a questioning look before giving his trademark ‘Eeyup’ and walking out of sight.

I turn back to myself and buck on. As I reach the last amount of trees I am already spent. So when I am finally done with the trees I walk into the barn for a reviving glass of water.

I see Applebloom finishing up her chores, putting the last of the plates back into the cupboard.

“Are you done?” I ask while grabbing a glass of water.

“Ah sure am.” She says, wiping the water of the sink’s edge.

“Good to hear. Are you going crusading now?” I ask before downing the glass.

“Ah am. I hope ah will get mah Cutie Mark this time.” She says cheerily.

“Good luck.” I say as she rushes out of the barn, probably towards the CMC clubhouse.

I still feel pretty tired and decide to take a nap under one of the large trees. I close my eyes and doze off.



I shoot up, waking up suddenly. I hear a howl.

Uh-oh. The sky is black and I see nopony. Then I hear that sound again and I smell something similar to piles of leaves and branches. Then I hear the sound again, the howl of a wolf. Timberwolves!

Author's Note:

Another chapter.
Another chapter that needs feedback.
Another chapter in which i repeat everything from previous A/N.
Till next time

PreviousChapters Next