• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 150 Comments

The Silent Guardian - Not_available_now



Leo arrives in Equestria cause Discord pet project has ended, the project being Earth. He arrives in Ponyville under special circumstances..

  • ...
33
 150
 3,324

PreviousChapters Next
Ch 18. The endless trash inside mister Bears home.

Ch 18.

I back up from the den and turn around to see Fluttershy emptying her stomach on the grass. I saw some twigs in there so I think that timberwolves were involved. I feel a bit sick. Those foxes got torn up bad.

I leave the den for what it is and walk over to Fluttershy. “Are you feeling better?” I ask her as I pat her back.

She nods and breathes deep a couple of times. “How… could… anything… do… that?” She says after a couple of minutes.

“I don’t know, but I know what did it. I saw a couple of twigs, so it must be done by timberwolves.” I say as I steer her away from the sick that is on the ground.

I put her down on her nearby log and she starts crying a bit.

“Now, now, Fluttershy. The world hasn’t ended. I will go find that timberwolf so that it won’t hurt anything else.” I say as I look around, trying to find a timberwolf.

“Please wait until tomorrow, timberwolves are less active in the morning.” Fluttershy says having calmed down completely.

“I will do that. Now shall we go find mister Bear?” I ask as I hop off the log and grab her hoof, helping her stand up.

She nods and leads me to another porting of the clearing. I see a bear sitting in front of a very large tree on top of a cave and that is a very big tree.

I hesitate for a moment when I see the bear, but Fluttershy walk right up to him and hugs him. He hugs her back with a large smile in his face, at least I think that it is a he. If Fluttershy thinks that he is fine than I have no reason to think that he’s not.

I forget all my worries and walk up to the bear and Fluttershy. “Hi, mister Bear, it’s nice to meet you.” I say to him as I extend my hoof. He gives a nice, greeting growl and shakes my hoof very rough.

After I stop shaking I sit down on the grass. “So what do we need to help you with?”

“Mister Bear needs his home cleaned and I said that I would help him.” Fluttershy says as she sits down next to the bear.

“We need to help a bear… clean his home? Why does a bear has a home?” I ask, trying to figure out why a bear needs a home.

“He need to live somewhere and it is more of a cave, but it looks quite nice. He even has a bit of furniture.” She says as she points to the cave behind her. “But he accidentally broke some of his chairs and isn’t able to clean it up so he asked me to help him; and I agreed.”

“That is odd, helping a bear cleaning his home. Can’t say that I have done it before. I think that it will be an interesting experience.” I say as I lay back on the grass.

We make small talk for a few minutes, the talk ranging from the weather to my job at Applejacks farm. I tell a few stories of my own, laced with small lies to prevent any suspicion.

After that I stand up. “Shall we get to work?”

Fluttershy nods and walks up to the cave. “Are you coming, mister Bear.” She says to the dozed off bear. She walks back to the bear and pokes him on his belly. “Come on, mister Bear. You have to help otherwise nothing will get done.”

The bear grumbles a bit and stands up, rubbing his eyes a bit. He follows Fluttershy and me towards his cave.

We walk into the cave and just past the point where I can’t see the wall anymore I walk into a door. “Oh, are you alright?” Fluttershy asks worried as she runs up to me.

“Fine, fine. I just ran into a wall or something.” I say as I stand up, rubbing my head. That’s gonna become a bruise.

“That must be his door.” Fluttershy says as she opens the door that I ran into. “Let’s go in.”

I stand up and follow Fluttershy and the bear through the door and into his home. It looks nice. It has a carpet in the middle of the room, a couple of chairs put against the wall. I see a flight of stair going up to another floor. A couple of painting hang from the wall, ranging from 2 bears standing next to each other to a painting of the Everfree forest. And I mustn’t forget the large amount of junk, rubbish and general trash spread all over the room. I see why we are needed to help clean this up.

“I see why we need to clean up.” I say as I kick some sort or wrapper across the room. The bear just walks across the room and goes to the stairs, but as soon as he puts a paw on the first step Fluttershy scraper her throat.

“Now, mister, where are we going?” She says in the most maternal way I have ever heard.

The bear looks at her pleading.

“No, mister, you promised that you would help us clean. You are going to grab a broom and help us and you’re not going to take a nap.” She says while getting very close to the stare.

The bear grumbles a bit and walks over to a closet. He grabs some brooms and hands them over to me and Fluttershy.

We start swiping all the junk on the floor towards the middle and, boy, it is a lot. The amount of rubbish that is hidden in crooks and in crannies is incredible.

So we continue for a couple of hours, sweeping the trash onto the ever-growing pile of junk. Damn, this takes a long of time. How much trash can a bear have in his house/cave?

The answer is: a lot.

Author's Note:

More chapter = more happiness for you
More feedback. = more happiness for me
more next times = more happiness to the both of us.

PreviousChapters Next