• Published 22nd Oct 2015
  • 15,808 Views, 2,047 Comments

Home is for the Weak - Pickleless



The princess of the sun and a gimp orphan sit in a cardboard box.

  • ...
48
 2,047
 15,808

PreviousChapters
Distractions

Author's Note:

Takes place after Scoots gets a home.

Scootaloo focused on the game she was playing intensely. She had two extra lives left and this was the final boss-

"Hey Scootaloo, it's free balloon day!" Nopony opened the front door and flooded the living room with orange and white balloons.

"OH FFFFFMMGGHH-" Scootaloo got hit and died in her game. "NOT NOW!!"

"I bet I could shoot more white balloons that you can shoot orange balloons!" Nopony pulled out a handgun.

"DAD PLEASE!" Scootaloo begged as she tried to see through the mass of balloons, and failed. She waited till Nopony had shot enough balloons before trying one last time.

"Whoops, almost shot the TV there." Nopony mused.

"Are you done? Is this over?!" Scootaloo whined. "Are you going to shoot any more balloons, or do any more balloon related activities?"

"No, the orange balloons are for you to shoot."

"Okay, one last time, here we go-"

"Did you know I cannot die?" Nopony loosely pointed the handgun at the side of his head, and unloaded it, all the bullets bouncing off him.

Scootaloo got a game over.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 43 )

Those two deserve each other.

...they deserve to be locked away from the rest of society. :rainbowlaugh:

Nopony is best dad.

Note: The crayon scribbles of a plot is done, but the ride never ends story still updates.

Does this mean that this story will never end?

10198418
More updates.

For a second there I thought that last chapter was actually it, forever.

Now my day is a little brighter, thanks.

Hey Bart wanna see my new chainsaw and hockey mask!?

This story is eternal

A filly that don't like balloons? Maybe she is ill

how just how lol

Yeah... that was in character for Nopony and Scoots :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Are we going to get more? Or is this the end? :)

Scootaloo fails at life, Nopony fails at death

that ending. :rainbowlaugh:

that was just amazing.....and what do the neighbors think hearing all the gunshots?

10202875
thanks also dude like wtf where did that ckme from

10202784
It’s pretty dark. Still tame by comparison to a few of the really disturbing ones.

My head-cannon is that this chapter occurred immediately before the last.

Nopony is best pony AND best parent!

The chicken and the garbage swan strike again...

Sounded like if Deadpool kiddnap-I MEAN surprise adopted a kid.

...

This chapter describes my family so much.

10223498
My father is immortal too.

TGM

Where did Celestia get a gun?

10269266
Why did Rainbow Dash sing a song lyric about being as fast as a bullet?

TGM

10270024
:trixieshiftleft: point taken

still a great story

10216630
actually he has kids. one he left with the cyborg fat lady that replaced Fury and the other is with her mother who is Queen of Vampires

10199159
Just like adventure time :(

10364196
Never seen Adventure Time, context?

Haven't read this in ages
Good shit as always

WHY HAVE I NOT READ THIS BEFORE NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I HAVE BEEN NONSTOP LAUGHING-
FOR SIX HOURS!!!!!!!

D48

I'm glad I finally got around to reading this. It was tons of fun and well worth the time.

11216612
I first learned of him due to a story I randomly came across. Coolidge was so famously taciturn that a woman who was seated near him at an official dinner said she had a bet that she could get more than three words out of him. His response to this was “You lose.”

Beyond that I read a book that dealt with the history surrounding the year 1927. It focused heavily on the flight of the Spirit of St Louis but also on the lead up to the Great Depression. Coolidge was addressed for a few chapters focusing on how he came into power due to the sudden and rather suspect death of Warren G Harding (many wonder if his wife may have poisoned him due to the threat that his general incompetence was fast coming to light) and how he was atypical as a president that he predominantly focused on doing as little as possible in matters of governance. He was of the opinion that while the federal government was needed it shouldn’t interfere except when necessary. It always stuck out to me that it was a fascinatingly odd approach when you compare it to what people expect of a leader.

That said I do imagine that many of the U.S. presidents are more bandied about due to general infamy. As well as an off and on focus by our educational system to focus at least a little on the odd stories of leaders we would likely forget otherwise.

I just spent two hours binge reading this. I'm still not entirely sure why.

Who did the art for this?

11217718
Same
... (blink)
... (blink)
... (blink)
Same

The crackheadedness (yes I’m making that a word) of this story continually makes me laugh and smile.

Login or register to comment