• Published 22nd Oct 2015
  • 15,803 Views, 2,047 Comments

Home is for the Weak - Pickleless



The princess of the sun and a gimp orphan sit in a cardboard box.

  • ...
48
 2,047
 15,803

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia's brain.

"...Hey Nopony?" Scootaloo quietly spoke up.

"Hmm?" Nopony made himself more comfortable.

"...I never knew who my Mom was, but... do you think my Dad would be proud of me, if he was still around? I mean, with me living in this box and all?.."


"WOOOOOOOOOAH!" Celestia's Anxiety recoiled. "NO, NO NO NO! SUNSET SHIMMER WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH, WE DON'T NEED THIS!"

"Summer of piglets." Celestia's Panic rocked back and forth in a corner. "Summer of piglets."

Celestia's Poker Face walked up to the monitor that controlled Celestia's actions and had her make a perfect gentle smile, with a touch of sympathy on her face.

"It's okay," Celestia's humor spoke up, "I got this!"

Humor went up the chalkboard and wrote down a suggestion for what Celestia should say.

"Well Scootaloo, considering you're too scared to admit you should live at the orphanage, I imagine your Father would find you rather chicke"

Humor was knocked to the ground and beaten mercilessly by Celestia's Kindness, Tact, and Anxiety.

"HUG THAT FILLY, HUG HER RIGHT NOW!" Celestia's Sympathy cried out.

"No, you idiot!" Tact smacked the back of Sympathy's head. "Scootaloo would find that weird, we have a reputation for being caring, but aloof and teasing! We need to do this in a cool manner!"

"How about we kiss her?" Celestia's Lewdness spoke up.

"Who let her out," Tact accused, "we put you in prison for a reason!"

"Hey, after a couple millennia, I pretty much got tired of even the weirdest stuff, including this. I'll take what I can get though."

"Somebody get Restraint, quick!" Panic yelled.

Poker Face calmly pointed over to three gravestones, labeled 'Restraint,' 'Dignity,' and 'Pride.'

"Quick, everypony throw her back in jail, I'm not letting her ruin this!"

"I have not gotten any action, in the past 273 years!" Lewdness' eye twitch. "We are going to hit on that gimp little chicken, or I'm setting everything on fire right now!"

"Did somepony say fire?!" Celestia's Pyromania grinned.

"Somepony stop those lunatics!" Anxiety wailed.

"Summer of piglets." Panic sobbed, still in the fetal position.

"Burn!" Lewdness screamed. "BURN!!"


Scootaloo waited as the awkward silence stretched out. Nopony's face, which had a gentle smile, suddenly broke out into a full rosy blush.

"Uhhhh..." Scootaloo shuffled nervously.


Pyromania struggled to the very end.

"LIVE FREE DIE HAR-"

Lewdness and Pyromania were shoved into a cardboard box, which Tact taped shut.

"Sh- should we put out these fires?.." Celestia's Doubt asked.

"There's no time, we should've answered Scootaloo who knows how long ago! We need an answer, now!" Tact ordered.

"S- Summer of piglets..."

"No Anxiety, an actual answer!" Tact huffed.

"Tell her that we love her!" Kindness insisted.

Sympathy nodded in agreement, while Tact slowly shook his head.

"Look, can we just go back to sleep?" Celestia's Apathy shrugged. "It's not like ignoring her is really all that out of character for us."

"You're the one that got us into this mess!" Tact grabbed Apathy and shook him. "We just couldn't go find our own cardboard box, could we?!"

"Do you think you could be mad later? I don't really want to deal with thi-"

"Oh my gosh she's going to follow us back to the castle..." Anxiety whispered. "She's going to insist we're her mother, and get jealous when another Alicorn just pops up out of the blue again. Unlike the last one, this one isn't going to run away. She already plotted to kill us! We're doomed, doomed!"

Anxeity started running around screaming, throwing objects and knocking over buildings.

"Oh my gosh, you all are foals!" Celestia's Irritation growled.

Anxeity picked up Irritation and tossed him at Tact, Kindess, and Sympathy. All three got knocked out cold.

A sharp object from a building broke off and went flying towards Poker Face, cutting off her left forehoof.


A small trickle of blood leaked out of Nopony's left ear.

"Nopony, are you alright?!" Scootaloo gasped.

Nopony continued to sit there wearing a gentle smile and a flushed complexion, blood trickling down the side of his face.


Lewdness and Pyromania broke out of their prison and were in a hoof fight with Panic and Irritation. Panic slowly crawled over next to Poker Face, and grabbed the microphone attached to the monitor.


"Summer of piglets." Nopony calmly said.

Scootaloo stared at Nopony in concern.

"I'm gonna go get a doctor," she responded, "you should lie back down."

Nopony slowly nodded and laid back down. He slowly started rocking back and forth in the fetal position.

"Summer of piglets..."

Author's Note:

I am extremely braindead and uploading this without any second pair of eyes to examine it first seems like a bad idea.

"So?" Pickleless' Apathy spoke up.

Camera slowly zooms in on the graveyard behind him.

PreviousChapters Next