• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Situation

Fluttershy whimpered, an injury clear near her heart as blood stained her shirts. She was having trouble moving as her breathing was ragged.

“Well… well… look who’s crawling around on the dirt where she belongs?” a voice spoke, making Fluttershy weakly turn to see Aki, a dark smile on her face as she held a dagger with bits of blood on it, “What’s wrong? Did I hurt you too much, Losershy? Or were you expecting your parents, or Silver Hawk?

“Shut up… you… you… you st-” Fluttershy weakly began before Aki stepped on her chest, “Gah!”

“I don’t listen to worms like you...I’m just going to enjoy grinding you back into the dirt, Losershy...and once I’m done, I’ll toss that little brat Timid into the nearest lake, and make Silver Hawk all mine.”

Fluttershy coughed. Aki then seemingly vanished. She tried to get up and slowly walked forward, seeing a lake. Standing in the middle of it was a faint image of Silver, Timid, and a pair of pegasus ponies she immediately recognized.

“K-kaa-san… Tou-san..” Fluttershy whispered, small tears in her eyes before the four dissapeared, “M-matte! D-don’t… leave… m-” she couldn’t finish as she dropped to her knees, coughing up blood as he throat felt like it was on fire.

---

“N-no… please don’t leave me…” Fluttershy whimpered, a cold sweat on the shy mare’s face before she shot up and seemingly reached for something, “Don’t leave me!-!-!”

“Shy-chan! Daijoubu?!” Silver called out, making the shy pinkette look to see the snow white pegasus quickly coming down the stairs to check on her, “I heard you scream.”

“...it was just a nightmare….”

“...no. From the way you just screamed, this sounds like something more than just a nightmare,” Silver stated as he sat next to her.

“...I...I don’t want to talk about it,” Fluttershy whimpered as she turned away from him, small tears forming in her eyes.

“Soka… do you… want to… uh…” Silver Hawk began as a heavy blush formed on his face, “S-sleep with me? I-in my room that is!”

Fluttershy’s face turned a very bright red, as she simply nodded. He took her hand and guided her upstairs, the shy mare trying her best not to faint as they reached upstairs and headed towards one of the rooms.

“W-we’re here,” Silver blushed a bit more as he opened the door, “I-it’s not much, but the bed sh-should be big enough.”

They soon walked in, the room being rather large, having various shelves, books about medicine and of course a queen size bed big enough for two.

“...Y-your room l-looks n-nice, S-silver-kun,” Fluttershy stuttered, the heavy blush still on her face

“...thanks,” Silver Hawk smiled as he sat down.

“...what are these?” Fluttershy blinked, pointing to some mangas.

“...Uh… th-those are nothing,” Silver replied, blushing up a storm as he turned away from her.

“...They look like harem manga,” Fluttershy noted as she took a closer look.

“....Th-those’re mine...b-but I hardly even read them!” Silver yepd a bit, the heavy blush still on his face, “They’re just some things an old friend of mine gave me when I turned sixteen.”

“...alright,” Fluttershy giggled, as she sat down by the edge of the bed, “But do you read them at all? Even if it’s just…” she paused before flipping her hair away from her face, giving him a sorta cute look, “Curiosity?”

“...uh…” Silver tried to find the right words, but couldn’t due to the look she was giving him, “K...kawaii…”

“...well?” she asked, “...sorry. I just… couldn’t help myself. But… do you look at them on occasion?”

“...O-once or twice on occasion,” Silver admitted with an embarrassed blush on his face, “I’m going to sleep now.”

“...I’m scared… to sleep…” Fluttershy admitted, as she sat down on the ground, “I….I don't want to have that nightmare again.”

“Uh… something I do… when Timid has a nightmare, I tell her a story to calm her down…”

“S-soka…” Fluttershy noted as she got off the floor and looked at him, “W-will you read me one then?’

‘...Kami-sama dang she’s so kawaii!’ Silver mentally exclaimed, his blush increasing before he managed to shake it off, “S-sure thing, Butterfly-chan.”

“Thanks,” Fluttershy giggled, giving the cutest smile she could ever give.

Silver Hawk tried his best not to faint right there and then. He had to admit, Fluttershy was acting just too cute right now

“...You alright?” she asked with concern

“P-peachy,” Silver cleared his throat, “S-so what story do you want to hear?”

“Uh… hmm… do you remember the story of the Ponies of the Beginning?” Fluttershy asked.

“...yea,” he nodded.

“...can you tell me it?”

He blinked for a moment before giving a small nod in response.

“Arigatou,” Fluttershy smiled softly as she laid on the bed, “You may begin.”

“Alright… so, the Ponies of the Beginning hailed from an amazing paradise… before they were banished, nothing more than a golden fruit in hand… they went to a place where there was no life, no light, no water, nothing. A barren planet…”

“A-a barren planet?”

“Hai,” Silver nodded as he continued, “There was a forest and some mysterious life forms taken with them, because they were also banished from this paradise. However, with time the life forms parashied. The two who were banished soon began to populate the planet with new life. Most of small… like dogs, birds, cats and the like. However… one day, the male Pony of the Beginning had attempted something more complicated… and made a draconique by accident,”

“Okay, I remember this part.”

“The female Pony of the Beginning… saw potential, and allowed them to breed and continue to live. However… one of them broke a sacred law, which was to never enter the remains of the banished forest. The draconique who did so gained great power… this would be the younger brother of a terrible monster…” Silver Hawk continued.

“Oh my…” Fluttershy gasped softly.

“While the draconique were disciplined not harshly, the female Pony of the Beginning had made a new form of life… do you know what that was?”

“...ponykind?” Fluttershy asked.

“Ping-pong,” Silver smiled, “The ponies at the time were mainly Alicorns, given control of different kindgoms, one of them being Negihpon. During a time, the draconique grew jealous… they crafted a sort of black apple, and created monsters. Sirens, hydras, dragons, among other things… the male Pony of the Beginning told them to stop, but they did not listen. So… he assumed the form of an armored warrior, a Dai-Shogun, and was forced to kill the draconique.”

Fluttershy gasped softly once more at that.

“Us ponies began to prosper, all the while dealing with occasional monster threats. But there was a time… the Ponies of the Beginning were gone, so to speak. The various tribes of the worlds suffered, not only having to lick their wounds from the great war with the draconique, but now without the protection of their Kami-sama and Megami-sama, it was only a matter of time before we fell. But then…”

“Came Hearth’s Warming?”

“Ping-pong. And… ponykind continued. And whether or not these Ponies of the Beginning, as alicorns or some other pony type, exist or not, is unknown. But… there is one famous myth about them.”

“What’s that?” Fluttershy asked.

“...they had children. Two daughters, and I think you might know them.”

“Two daughters…” Fluttershy whispered, thinking for a moment before her eyes widened a bit in realization, “Wait… y-you don’t mean…?”

“Yes,” he nodded.

“Wow…” Fluttershy giggled before she yawned.

“Tired?”

“Hai…” Fluttershy nodded before yawning once more. She then dozed off a moment later on the bed, a small smile on her face as she rested.

Silver gave a soft smile as he looked at the sleeping mare.

“...if you were the female Pony of the Beginning… I would be honored to be your partner,” Silver Hawk smiled, the stallion starting to get tired himself before he laid down and began to fall asleep.

---

The next day, Twilight was simply awakened by somebody nudging her awake.

“...what is it?” she asked, turning to see Platinum, who gave her a shush and motioned for her to follow. She nodded, before she saw Silver Spoon and Scootaloo asleep side by side, “Aww~”

“I know. Is it just so adorable?” Platinum asked her quietly, “I took a picture of it.”

“...they’d be cute together, wouldn’t they?”

“...Yes they would,” Platinum nodded, a soft smile on her face.

---

Timid slowly woke up, having slept on a futon and with Yuki and Peaches nearby her. She let out a yawn as she began to slowly open her eyes

“Morning Timid,” Posey smiled.

“M-morning, Posey-san,” Timid smiled back.

“Did you sleep well?” Posey asked her as she helped the filly out of the futon.

“I guess… I was just scared since… I… I uh…I…”

“Shh...it’s okay, Timid-chan. I won’t let anything happen to you...your Onii-chan and my itoko wouldn't like it if I ended up losing you, so it’s my duty to make sure you’re safe.”

“Arigato… Aunt Posey-chan,”

“Eh?” she blinked, blushing.

“Well… Butterfly-san would be my Onee-chan… and even if you aren’t her sister… Aunt suits you best,” Timid stated, a small blush on her face.

Posey giggled, as she hugged Timid.

“...Aunt Posey, can I tell you something?”

“Hai.”

“I...ano...I really want Butterfly-san to be my onee-chan. Sh-she’s so much nicer than that mean Aki. Plus, Onii-chan really likes her.”

“Honestly… I would be honored to be the relative of you two,” Posey giggled, “...so… do you think that Aki was serious about hurting you or Itoko-chan?”

“I wouldn’t put it past her…” Timid admitted, “I-I mean, Tomoe steps over some various serious subjects, S-so her sister would… Aunt Posey, I… I really don't’ want her to hurt Onee-chan.”

“...what do you think we should do? I made the offer to try and run but… I don’t know if it would work,” Posey admitted.

Suddenly, rapid knocking came from outside Posey’s door, along with a voice begging for her to open up.

“...Timid, stay here,” Posey told the young filly as she headed towards the door. She cautiously opened it up, and in came Dawn Star, her jacket being in tatters, “Dawn, what’s wrong?”

“They know…” she told Timid, making the shy filly’s eyes widen.

“Oh no…” Timid whispered.

“...Your secret?” Posey gawked, with Dawn Star showing her a newspaper, the main article being pictures of Dawn with her wings exposed, “Oh dear…”

“I… I don’t know what to do…” Dawn whimpered, “I… I have nowhere else to go…”

“Stay here… we’ll think of something,” Posey told her.

“Uh… you’re not gonna like this. ‘Pictures taken by Aki and Tomoe Kisha’.”

“....Darn it,” Posey groaned before an idea popped into her head. She then pulled her phone out and quickly dialed for her cousin, “Itoko, it’s me. Do you have the number for your friend, Twilight Sparkle? ...Ok good.”

---

Twilight was currently waiting for Dash to leave the shower, the alicorn already dressed for the day before her phone rang.

“Hmm? Who could that be?” Twilight blinked as she picked her phone up, seeing an unknown number on it before she answered, “Hello?”

-It’s me, Posey. We have major trouble-

“Why? What’s wr-” Twilight began before Posey told her what’s wrong, causing Twilight to frown a little, “...I see...thank you for telling me, Posey. I’ll make sure to send somepony to meet you. Take care.”

“Who was that, Twilight?” Dash asked from the bathroom.

“It was Posey. Bad news… uh… remember that Dawn Star girl? Uh… she’s an Alicorn, and… all of Neighpon knows that…”

“Well how’s that …ooh… right.” Dash sighed.

---

Twilight had rushed off to meet up with Posey and make sure Dawn Star would be alright. But by the time she got to Posey’s place, there was a crowd outside, demanding for the alicorn filly. And guess who was spear heading said crowd?

“We will ask you again; give us the alicorn filly now!” Aki called out over a megaphone, “If you do, we promise to go easy on you!”

“Leave her alone, she’s just a kid!” Twilight told the crowd as she ran to the door, but unknowingly, her jacket got caught on something, and her wings were now exposed.

The entire crowd gasped with Twilight slowly turning and sure enough, they could see her wing.

“It’s another one of those winged unicorns!” somepony in the crowd shouted.

“Get her!” another pony shouted.

“Enough!” Twilight shouted as she summoned a barrier to force the crowd back, “You all should be ashamed of yourselves! Attacking a filly just because she’s different from you?!”

“She’s an impurity, much like you,” Aki stated with a cruel smile, “And impurities must be cleansed, or sent back to where they belong… in the dirt.”

Twilight backed away, the crowd getting very angry as they gave her a death glare. Just as she was about to be cornered, Posey quickly opened the door.

“Quick, get in!” Posey whispered loudly to her.

Twilight quickly nodded as she ran inside, letting Posey get the chance to lock the door before anypony else could get in.

“...ahem? What happened to your jacket?”

“I lost it, it got snagged on something and… I didn’t see it,” Twilight sighed.

“...A-ano… wh-what’re we going to do?” Timid asked nervously, holding Peaches and Yuki tightly.

“...I can try and teleport us out of here,” Twilight suggested, “But it’s going to take most of my magic to make it work.”

“Alright,” they nodded.

Twilight focused for a moment with Timid holding her pets close. Posey, Timid and dawn stayed close to Twilight as the Alicorn’s horn began to glow. Twilight began to sweat and pant a bit before she focused on the area she wants to reappear in before her horn glowed brightly, causing a big flash to happen before the group was out of sight.

---

Within a second, Twilight, and her small group reappeared back in her and Rainbow Dash’s hotel room, the alicorn panting heavily as she collapsed to her knees.

“Miss Sparkle!” Dawn gasped as she checked on the older Alicorn, “Are you okay?”

“I’ve been better. Don’t worry… you’re safe now,” Twilight assured.

“...R-right,” Dawn nodded before Rainbow Dash walked into the room.

“Twilight!” the tomboy gasped, seeing the current state of her marefriend before running up to her, “Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah… just… never really teleported this many ponies in a hurry before,” Twilight panted, “Though now… w-we have a bigger problem… Aki knows I’m a Alicorn as well.”

“..shoot…” Dash gulped.

“Yeah…” Twilight managed to nod before her eyes widen, “Oh no… Fluttershy.”

“What? What’s wrong?”

“Since Aki knows I’m an Alicorn now, she’s most likely going to go after Fluttershy and convince the town she was ‘harboring an Alicorn.’”

“...Kami-sama… Megami-sama… please…” Dawn began, on her knees and in a praying position, “Let Fluttershy-chan and Silver Hawk be okay… please…”

“Onegai (Please),” Timid added.

“...I’m heading out,” Rainbow spoke up as she grabbed her sky blue jacket.

“but dash...you…”

“I’m not letting that witch hurt my sister,” Rainbow stated, “Twi, once you recover enough, check and see if Celestia is still here. And before you ask, I saw her and Luna not too long ago before this mess happened.”

“Alright. Just please be careful, Rainbow.” Twilight begged.

Rainbow Dash gave a small nod as she ran towards the window and leapt out, her wings spreading as she flew off as fast as she could.

---

“Butterfly-chan… are you feeling okay?” Silver Hawk asked, the shy pegasus in the bathroom at the moment.

“Hai. I just feel… funny. It’s not like a sick funny but…wierd funny,” Fluttershy admitted.

“Soka...well I hope you’re okay in there. Do...you need anything?”

“No…” Fluttershy assured.

“You two need to get out of here!” Dash’s voice shouted as she flew in from a window.

“Eh? Rainbow-san, what’s wrong?” Silver asked as he opened the window, letting the cyan pegasus fly in.

“Long story short, Aki knows Twilight and Dawn Star are alicorns, and is most likely headed here to come after Fluttershy for ‘harboring an Alicorn,’” Dash explained, causing Silver’s eyes to widen in shock and worry.

Fluttershy walked out in worry, a nervous look on her face.

“Wh-what are we going to do?”

“...How fast can you fly, Silver?” Rainbow asked the male pegasus.

“A bit, but if there’s an emergency, I can be pretty fast,” Silver Hawk replied.

“Good. Because we’re going to head out the back, and stick to the clouds until we get back to the hotel,” Rainbow dash explained, “The clouds should give us enough cover for us to go unnoticed.”

He nodded and took Fluttershy’s hand, the shy mare blushing as she looked into his eyes.

“I promise I won’t let anything happen to you, Butterfly-chan,” Silver assured her.

“S-silver-kun…” Fluttershy whispered before she heard a faint yelling in the distance, “Th-they’re coming.”

“Come on. Let’s hurry,” Rainbow motioned the two to follow her.

The three managed to run out the back and took off to the air, and just in time as Aki and her crowd had just arrived.

“Shh…” Dash whispered to them, the three hiding in the clouds as the carefully and quietly flew through it.

“Losershy, I know you’re in there!” Aki called out over the megaphone, “And I know one of your friends is an Alicorn, so come out this instant and confess to your crime!”

Fluttershy simply rolled her eyes at this while Rainbow shot daggers at the unicorn from her hiding spot.

---

“Oh dear...where are they?” Rarity said in worry as the rest of the Mane 7 heard of this.

“...don’t worry about Rainbow. She’s one of th’ toughest mares we know,” Applejack assured her.

“I know… just… I hope they’re okay… also… I’m worried Sweetie Belle and the others might over hear about this. We don’t need to get them all worried.”

“...Please be okay, Kota…” Applejack muttered, looking at her cellphone before it rang, “Oh thank Celestia...” she then quickly answered it, “Hello? Kota, are y’all alright?”

-Yea. It’s just, Ai’s not really stable to be moved. She’s in a coughing fit again…- Kota explained, causing AJ’s eyes to widen -I..I don’t know what to do. The town’s seemed to have gone crazy, and I don’t know where the doctors are.-

“...Don’t worry. Ah’ll be there as fast as ah could,” Applejack assured him.

“What?! But Applejack, you’ll get torn to shreds out there!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“Ah’m not leavin’ Kota and his little sistah out there bah themselves,” Applejack stated in a serious tone.

“But-” Pinkie began before Rarity put her hand on her shoulder, “Rarity…”

“...Go Applejack. We’ll keep an eye out for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.”.

“...I can help,” Spike informed, “Remember how Dragons are important to the Neighponese?”

“..Oh! I see what you’re thinking off!” Pinkie realized.

“Yeah. I haven’t really done much during this vacation, so I want to help out as best as I can,” Spike stated

“Thanks Spike. I owe ya,” Applejack smiled.

---

“Ooh~ What’rewegonnadowhat’rewegonnadowhat’rewegonnado?!” Quirky panicked as she was over at her friend Ai’s place, the filly panting heavily as her brother placed a wet cloth on her head to help cool her fever down.

“Please be alright… please…” Kota said with worry.

“O...onii--chan…”Ai panted as she looked at her brother, “I...I’m…”

“Shh… don't’ talk. Please, just rest.”

“H.-hai…”

“Ooh~ I’m worried about her, Mr. Kota. She’s never been this bad before,” Quirky whimpered, her hair starting to lose its puffiness, “What’re we gonna do?”

“I don’t know…” Kota sighed, “We need a miracle...demo…”

A few quick knocks echoed off the front door, catching the two’s attention.

“Kota, Ai! It’s me, Applejack!” the voice of the blonde farm pony called out.

“And me too!” Spike shouted.

Kota opened up the door, seeing Applejack and Spike as the two walked in.

“Oh thank kami-sama…” Kota sighed in relief.

‘...Where’s Ai?” Applejack asked quickly, Kota slowly pointing towards the couch.

“..She doesn’t look very good,” Spike noted in worry.

“...I can’t move her without risk to her health,” Kota sighed, “I tried calling a doctor, but there weren’t any available.”

‘Ah can imagine who’s behind that,’ Applejack thought with a frown.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure there’s a doctor available,” Spike assured.

“I hope s-” Quirky began before a literal light bulb appeared over her head, “Wait! Timid’s brother is a doctor!”

“But he needs to hide…” Spike sighed.

“Hi,” Dash smiled, popping her head out from a nearby window.

“Gah!” Spike yelped, “D-dash! Were’ you supposed to be getting Fluttershy to the hotel?”

“We did. She’s there already,” Rainbow replied as she flew in, “Twilight told me where AJ went, and I came here to see if I can help.”

“...Well we appreciate that, Dash, but we need a doctor,” Applejack told her

“Yo,” Silver Hawk smiled.

“You were saying?” Rainbow asked with a slight, teasing smirk.

“...J-just get him in here,” Applejack groaned a bit as Rainbow and Silver quickly flew in through the window.

“Okay, Kota. Where’s Ai?” Silver asked the pegasus, who pointed towards the couch as the snow-white pegasus hurried over, “...This doesn’t look good. Her condition seems to have gotten worst.”

“...how worse?”

“...First, I need you to tell me what she was doing before this happened, Kota.”

“She was helping me with my work… and she did her homework… and then she was with Quirky in the clubhouse I built for her and her friends…” Kota explained before his eyes slightly widen, “..Quirky, what were you two doing in there?”

“Nothing. We were waiting on Dawn and Timid before that meanie Tomoe decided to show up and sprayed some kind of dust in Ai’s face,” Quirky replied.

“...dust?” Silver Hawk asked.

“I have some of it,” Quirky informed, showing a small bit of it in a container, “It’s weird too. It looks like...”

“Quirky, put that down this instant!” Silver shouted, startling the filly, “This is worse than I expected. This is an extract from a very poisonous flower. Kota, what kinds of medicine do you have?”

“Most of it is cough medicine and some children’s cold medicine,” Kota explained.

“Damn…” Silver cursed as he looked over at Rainbow Dash, “Rainbow-san, I need you to head to the hospital and get me my medical supplies fast. When you get there, tell them you know me, and that this is an emergency. Got it?”

“On it,” Rainbow saluted as she flew out the window.

“Kota, I need you to gather all the medicine and herbs you can. I might be able to make something to stabilize her condition for a little while.”

“Alright,” Kota nodded.

“...Some sort of a poisonous plant? ...That little… little…” Applejack muttered in anger, before saying something under her breath in anger.

---

“Come on. Where is it? Where is it?” Rainbow muttered to herself as she flew through the skies, looking for the hospital. Just before she could fly any further, her phone began to rang, “..oh for the love of…” she quickly answered her phone, “Make this fast.”

-Rainbow Cumulus Spectrum, what’s going on?- Twilight asked.

“It’s a long story. Is Posey there?” Dash asked.

-Yes.-

“Put her on. I need to talk to her about something.”

-Alright-

After a moment, Posey spoke up.

-Your middle name is ‘Cumulus’?- Posey giggled.

“Where does Silver Hawk work?!”

“Eh? He works at the Kokoro Hospital. But why...-

“Kota’s little sister Ai got poisoned by some sort of poisonous plant thanks to Aki’s little sister, and I need to get Silver’s medical equipment fast!”

-Oh boy…-

---

Posey hung it up, and then saw the worried looks of Timid and Dawn.

“I-is Ai-chan alright?” Timid as the first to ask.

Posey wasn’t sure how to respond at all, on the one hand, she could tell them the truth and they would be in a worried panic, but on the other hand, she could lie and keep them from finding out. She didn’t want to send them into a panic, so she decided to try the second option.

“...don’t worry. She’ll be fine,” Posey assured them with a small smile.

---

Dash was able to get Silver’s equipment and took off as fast as she could, but slow enough to make sure none of the supplies fell out.

“Come on Dash… you’re almost there,” the tomboy muttered to herself before she spotted Kota and Ai’s home in the distance, “There it is. I just hope I’m not too late.”

---

Ai was still coughing and was slowly getting pale. Quirky was doing her best to keep Ai from worrying about her condition while Silver was busy working on something before he walked over, carrying a small spoon with some medicine on it.

“Here Ai, drink this. It should help keep it down,” the snow-white pegasus told her gently as he held the spoon near Ai’s mouth. She was able to sip it and just smiled.

“...thank you…” she said with a smile.

---

“...Kota… Ah know yer worried… but y’all need t’ be strong,” Applejack said as she and Kota waited in the next room, “Especially fer your little sistah.”

He turned to her and simply pulled her into a hug, causing the blonde to blush before she returned the hug.

“I know I need to be strong… but she’s the last family I have. I...I don’t want to lose her, Applejack…” Kota whispered, trying his best to calm down, but small tears had formed in his eyes.

“Kota…” Applejack whispered as she held him close, ‘Ah swear… if Ah ever see that Aki or her little sistah, Ah’ll...Ah'll...No no...Ah need t' calm down...fer both Kota and Ai.’

---

Silver Hawk was slowly looking over Ai with his medical equipment (courtesy of Rainbow once she came up), and was currently checking her pulse.

“Okay. She’s stable for right now, but she still has a fever,” the snow-white pegasus sighed a bit, “Hopefully I can help her as best I can…”

“...Please let her be okay…” Quirky said in a praying position, “Please please please let her be okay.”

“...Don’t worry, Quirky,” Silver spoke up, giving her a soft smile, “I promise I won’t let anything happen to her.”

“...I’m scared…” Quirky said in a whisper.

---

“How are you two doing?” Dash asked Twilight over her phone.

-I’m starting to feel better, and the girls are helping Fluttershy to calm down-

“...What about Scootaloo a-”

-Don’t worry. They haven’t found out yet-

“And Dawn Star?”

-She’s sleeping right now. I managed to get her to calm down enough to fall asleep-

“You’re a natural mother, you know that?”

-Eheh… well I did sorta have practice with Spike when he was a baby-

Dash gave a small giggle before she looked over to Applejack and Kota, the two of them just sitting together and talking.

“...Twi?”

-Yes, Dash?-

“...Do you think Kota and his sister will be alright?”

-...I sure hope so…- Twilight sighed before she heard Posey call for her -Hold on. Posey’s calling for me-

“Huh? What for?”

-I’m not sure. I’ll let you know when I call back- Twilight replied -Just be careful, Dash-

“I will…” Dash smiled, hanging up.

---

“Is there something you need, Posey?” Twilight asked quietly, making sure not to wake Dawn Star up as she opened the door to look at Fluttershy’s cousin.

“Yea. Itoko-chan says she’s not feeling well,” Posey replied in a slightly worried tone.

“What do you mean? Is she okay?”

“She’s just says she feels ‘funny’ but hasn’t said anything else,” Posey explained, “I tried to talk to her about it, but she won’t say anything.”

“Alright…” Twilight nodded, but she couldn’t help but ponder what exactly was wrong with her shy friend. Hopefully it wasn’t serious or anything, ‘...I hope it’s nothing bad. Things already bad enough as it is.’