• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Meanwhile

Author's Note:

Now before we begin, this takes place during the events of last chapter, mainly Fluttershy and Silver Hawk's date.

Posey waved a watch in front of Kaito Breeze and Snow Angel, the twins’ gaze fixated on it.

“Ano, Posey-san? Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Timid asked as she stood right next to her.

“It’s out of their reach, they can only look at it,” Posey smiled.

“That’s what you said when you waved that string in front of Peach-chan,” Timid deadpanned a bit.

“...Do you trust me?”

“...Kind of. I mean, don’t get me wrong, you’re an awesome pony and I’m grateful to have you as a friend but… well, you’re not the brightest bulb ever…”

“Mou. Not you too, Timid-chan,” Posey pouted.

“Not to mention that....whole incident a while back…”

“I didn’t know you were in the room,” Posey sighed, “Can we please drop it? I’d like to look after my niece and nephew with a calm mind.”

“...Wouldn’t they be my niece and nephew since I’m actually the sister of Silver Hawk and-”

“I don’t know…” Posey sighed, “...Speaking of your brother, I wonder how the date is going?”

“Good, I hope,” Timid smiled before she walked off, leaving Posey to watch the two foals.

‘...I royally messed up that day. Me and my airheaded plans sometimes…I wish there was a way I can make it up to them, or make it so it never happened to begin with,’ Posey mentally sighed, but then her eyes turned to the pocket watch she had by the twins, ‘...Ding.’

---

“Hey Timid-chan? I wanna show you something,” Posey giggled.

“Nani?” Timid blinked, looking up from her manga, “What is it?”

Posey just moved the pocket watch in front of Timid, making the filly blink for a moment.

“...Why are you doing this to me? I’m the one who knows therapy things, remember?”

“That day.... You know that day? Well…I need you to do me a favor,” Posey smiled as she waved the watch in front of her, “I need you to forget, ok?”

“...Forget…?” Timid blinked, keeping her eyes on the watch.

“Hai… forget. That day you saw me as a dominatrix, and anything associated with memories of that day, okay?”

“...Ano…”

“Once I snap my fingers, you will forget, okay?”

Timid felt relaxed and swayed by what Posey was telling her, her soft blue eyes a bit dull.

“And...forget,” Posey said as she snapped her fingers, making Timid blink a bit, “Well...did it work?”

“...”

“Timid?”

“...Ano, who are you?”

“...Timid.. it’s me, Posey, Butterfly’s cousin?”

“...”

‘Oh no...don’t tell me...’ Posey paled mentally, “Uh…Timid? Do you know when your brother will get back?”

“...brother?”

‘Oh no… Silver Hawk is going to kill me!’ Posey mentally panicked, ‘Instead of erasing that day, I erased her memory of me and her brother!’

“Where’s my Onee-chan? You look a lot like her, only… flat chested,” Timid noted, making Posey facefault a bit.

“...Uh… she’ll be back soon. Why don’t you read something while I look for something to drink?” Posey suggested.

“Okay,” Timid shrugged as she picked up her manga.

---

“What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do~~?!” Posey said in worry, “I’ve messed up bad before, but this really takes the cake! Mou… what am I gonna do?! Someone, tatsukete~!”

She paced around in worry, some of Fluttershy’s animals looking at her. Yuki looked over at Peach and Angel, an idea forming in the fox’s mind. Yuki motioned for Peach and Angel to follow her, leaving Posey in her own panicked state at the moment.

“How are they gonna react?...Oh no. How's Silver going to react?!” Posey gulped as she pictured what would happen if she didn’t find a way to fix Timid when her cousin and Silver Hawk got back.

---

“Posey-no-baka! You made Timid lose her memories?!” Silver snapped while holding a paper fan before he prepared to hit her with hit, “Baka!-!-!”

---

“I’m doomed!-!-!” Posey panicked, her entire body becoming a pale white as she ran around the room.

---

Yuki knocked on a door on a tree...far out in the middle of the forest. The fox waited for a bit before the door opened, revealing a zebra mare around her early thirties.

“A young fox has come this way, have you wandered astray?” she asked in a rhyme.

Yuki shook her head no before motioning to Peach and Angel, the former cosplaying a bti as Posey while the latter cosplayed as Timid. The two then re-enacted what happened back at the house, Peach running around in a slight panicked while Angel looked around in confusion.

“...I do not get it. Why is Fluttershy in a panic fit?”

Yuki shook her head quickly before she grabbed a nearby stick with her mouth and began to draw something in the dirt. Once she was done, she put the stick down and motioned to what she drew, a picture of Fluttershy and Posey.

“Oh? I was not aware Fluttershy had a twin. Do you know where she has been?”

Yuki let out an annoyed growl a bit before a slight idea popped into her head. She then proceeded to pick up the same stick she used before and proceeded to attempt to write out what happened. Despite the clumsy shape, the zebra recognized the symbols.

---

“I’m so dead… I’m so dead… I’m so dead…” Posey whimpered as she paced about in worry, “I am going to die. Dead mare be me. A cornucopia of pain and despair is going to come my way! I am so going to die~!” she cried as she fell to her knees, crying waterfall tears.

“It may not be my place to say, dear Fluttershy, to what has given your pain way?” a voice asked.

“...Eh?” Posey blinked as she slowly turned around to see someone standing in the doorway, “....Ano, who are you?”

“You do not recognize me? Zecora is my name, I shall decree.”

“Zecora? Oh! Itoko-chan mentioned you.”

“...”

“Oh..sorry. Maybe I should introduce myself,” Posey chuckled sheepishly as she quickly stood up and bowed, “My name is Posey, and I’m Butter… er, Fluttershy’s cousin.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you, now then, shall I receive a clue?”

“...about what’s going on? ...yea. Wait… how’d you know I was in trouble?”

Her response was Yuki, Peach, and Angel poking their heads out from behind Zecora.

“Yuki-tachi…” Posey smiled.

“Friends of this fox have allowed me to know you needed aid, and gave me some info on you, so tell me, what mistake have you made?”

“...Well, I… accidently erased the memory of my friend’s little sister, mostly her memories of me and her brother. And well...in his eyes, I mess up. A lot. And if he sees this… well, his trust in me will be completely gone, and I will most likely get hit with a paper folding fan.”

“I can make a brew that will most certainly help you.”

“...” Posey blinked for a few seconds before she was instantly in front of her, the mare on her knees while she cried anime tears, “Please~~!”

“...I just said I shall help you…” Zecora stated, “Get a clue…”

“Oh… r-right…” Posey said as she slowly stood up.

“But help, I shall require,” Zecora informed, “...let’s hope no shenanigans shall transpire.”

Yuki and Peach looked at each other in worry at that.

---

“Hmm? Somebody must be babysitting,” Timid noted as she saw Kaito and Snow in their cribs, “Ano… hi.”

“...baa,” Snow smiled, hitting Timid in the forehead with a raddle.

“Itai~” Timid whimpered as she rubbed the spot Snow hit her.

Snow Angel laughed a bit before she stopped when she saw the pain filled face Timid had.

“...baa?” the foal tilted her head in slight confusion.

Kaito Breeze began to wake up and started to cry.

“Oh… uh… ano…” Timid gulped a bit, not sure what to do before Snow began to cry as well, “Mou… what do I do?”

---

Zecora tilted her head upon hearing the twins crying.

“Is that the sound of crying I hear? Are there young foals near?” Zecora asked Posey, making the pinkette tense a bit.

‘Uh oh. Kaito must’ve woke up from his nap, and if he cries… so does Snow!’ Posey paled mentally before calming down, “Yes. Those are my cousin’s foals, Snow Angel and Kaito Breeze.”

“Fluttershy has two young ones? Are they two sons?”

“No. A colt and a filly.”

“Forgive that mistake, it was rather silly,”

Posey giggled a bit at this, “It’s fine… I-” she began before her phone rang, “...oh hold on,” she said as she pulled her phone out and answered, “Hello?”

-Hey, Posey. It’s me- Silver’s voice answered -I’d just like to let you know me and Butterfly-ch… I mean, Butterfly-tenshi are on our way home now-

“.....”

-Hello?-

Posey didn’t say a word as she was frozen on the spot, her eyes a pure white and her mouth agape as she dropped her phone.

-Hello? Hello?-

-Maybe she had to hurry and tend to our kids?- Fluttershy shrugged.

-Maybe. I’ll call you later, Posey- Silver Hawk stated as he hung up.

“....Zecora…how far is your place?” Posey managed to ask.

“About a five minute walk, so long as we do not stop,” Zecora informed.

“...Then let’s hurry!” was all Posey said as she quickly ran out the door in a blur… before coming straight back, grabbed Zecora, and rushed back out.

---

Timid was able to put both children back to sleep, the twins snoring softly as they laid in the crib.

“Phew… thank kami…” Timid sighed in relief as she sat down, “I wonder what jerk made Onee-chan have these kids and then bailed on her? Whoever they were, they must’ve been really mean.”

She simply looked at the two foals a bit, Snow turning a bit in her sleep as she grabbed a nearby stuffed animal and hugged it.

“Yea… that’s totally Onee-chan’s daughter. Wonder who the son took after?” Timid pondered to herself.

---

“This memory brew is completed. Please, do not have this mistake be repeated,” Zecora told Posey as she gave her a small glass bottle with a cork in it, said bottle containing pink liquid.

“So… this will completely restore her memory?” Posey checked.

“It indeed will. Just make sure she has the entire fill.”

“Thanks Zecora. How can I ever repay you for this?”

“A simple explanation. How did you get in this situation?” Zecora asked, making Posey tense a bit.

“...Uh… well, I tried to hypnotize her into forgetting a certain… day I had with her brother,” Posey replied, a slight sheepish smile on her face.

“....” Zecora let out a small sigh at that, “Forgive me but if I may ask, what caused you to transpire such a task?”

“Uh… well, you see…” Posey began before sighing, “...Well, while my itoko-chan was living here… her boyfriend-to-be, Silver Hawk, who was living in Neighpon at the time, was a bit..lonely, and was missing my itoko. I tried to help him by setting up dates, and those didn't’ go so well. When I tried it myself… it was not pretty. You see, Silver Hawk-san once left a harem manga at my place and I saw how much he liked a dominatrix character. so I got the idea to…ahem, dress up as one to try and get him to move on from itoko-chan.”

“I see… is there more to tell me?”

“Hai. You see, it… didn’t turn out so well, and… ahem, Timid… accidently saw it… but not much, mind you. Since that day, Silver’s trust in me is a bit… shaky. I wanted to hypnotize the memory of that day out of Timid’s mind but… I wasn’t clear on it, and accidently erased Timid’s memory of me and her brother.”

Zecora just let out a sigh and rolled her eyes.

“Eheh...yeah,” Posey chuckled sheepishly.

“...leave,” Zecora sighed, “You have a mistake to correct, I believe,”

“Thanks,” Posey smiled before she bolted out of there, hoping to get back before her cousin did.

---

Posey arrived at Fluttershy’s home, the earth pony panting as she walked up to the front door.

“I...I...I made it….” Posey panted,sweat dripping off her face as she slowly opened the door. Timid was fast asleep on the couch, but luckily her mouth was wide open, ‘Perfect. She’s asleep. All I have to do is make her drink this before itoko-chan and Silver get home, and bam! I’m in the clear!’

Posey moved over and slightly adjusted Timid’s head, but just as she was about to pour the liquid in…

“Greetings.”

“Kya!” Posey yelped as she nearly dropped the glass, almost spilling all but a bit of the liquid, “...Discord-no-baka.You nearly made me spill it.”

“Sorry about that, Little Miss Accident-Prone,” Discord jokingly apologized.

“I AM NOT ACCIDENT PRONE!” Posey snapped. She put the glass aside while Discord gave a scoff of sorts to her.

“...oh please, hold this a moment,” Discord told her, snapping his fingers and making a vase appear in her arms.

“Okay,” Posey shrugged, but then slipped and the vase went flying and shattered.

“See? Accident. Prone.”

“...”

“What mess did you get yourself into this time?” Discord asked.

Posey just ignored him and poured the liquid into Timid’s mouth.

“...No seriously. What did you do this time?” Discord asked again.

“I accidentally rubbed out her memory in an attempt to remove the memories of the whole dominatrix incident, and this will hopefully restore it all!” Posey shouted as she finished pouring it into Timid’s mouth.

“...blech! Ew… what’d you pour in my mouth, Posey-san?! I hate cherry juice!” Timid gagged as she shot up awake.

“...I really don’t wanna talk about it Timid. I’ve had a long day attempting to get rid of the memories of the dominatrix mess…” Posey groaned.

“...domi-what-now?” Timid blinked in confusion.

“....”

“...Posey-san?”

“...Excuse me,” Posey said as she quickly ran upstairs, ran into a room, closed the door, and began to cheer excitedly.

---

“...Timid-chan, you do remember you have brother?” Posey checked.

“Yes, why do you ask?” Timid blinked.

Posey giggled a bit and relaxed, looking over to Discord, who was distracted by a shiny green diamond shaped item.

“Yes… yes… yes… with this in my hand… I can finish the work of my kind…”

“Oh… uh… I think we need to run…” Posey gulped as she recognized the item from mythology.

Discord took the item and then…

KER-SHATTER!

It broke.

“Phew…” Posey sighed in relief.

“Hey Posey-san…” Timid began, “Why did you ask me if I had a brother?”

“...Uh...no reason.”

“...eh?” Timid blinked at that, “Eh. No need to worry…Ano, Posey-san? Can I have a hug?”

"...Sure Timid,” Posey smiled as she hugged the young pegasus.