• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Night Before Departure

Dawn just held onto Twilight’s hand as they walked back to the bookstore, a worried look on the alicorn filly’s face.

“...Dawn, I promise you, nothing bad is going to happen,” Twilight assured her.

“I know but… well it’s not just that,” Dawn sighed a bit, “I...I just don’t know why my parents gave me up. Is it...” she paused as she looked at one of her hidden wings, “Is it because I’m an Alicorn?”

“...It’s… a possibility…” Twilight pondered, making Dawn whimper a bit, “I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to-”

“I-it’s fine,” Dawn stated as she rubbed her eyes a bit, “Twilight, when we get to your home… can you be my mom?”

Twilight looked at the alicorn filly with wide eyes at that.

“...I understand,” Dawn sighed, about to let go of Twilight’s hand, but the older Alicorn didn't let go, ”...Is something wrong, Miss Sparkle?”

“Dawn…” Twilight whispered before she hugged the filly, “I would love to. And I promise you someday… I’ll help you find your real parents.”

“...thank you,” Dawn responded, tears falling from her eyes as she hugged her back.

“You’re welcome,” Twilight smiled softly as she held the filly close, “Now come on. Your friends and mine are waiting for us.”

Dawn nodded before she held out her arms to Twilight, wordlessly asking for her new mother to carry her. Twilight let out a soft giggle before doing so, making sure not to drop her as she resumed her walk to the bookstore.

---

“Fluttershy, are you feeling okay?” Dash asked, walking into the bathroom of the book store to make sure her friend was okay.

“...I could be better…” Fluttershy responded.

“Are you sure? Because you’ve been rather quiet since Twilight left and stuff,” Rainbow Dash stated, a bit of worry evident in her voice.

The two were almost like sisters… so Fluttershy figured, if anypony else should know, it should be her.

“...What I’m about to tell you cannot, and I repeat, cannot, be told to anypony else, especially Silver Hawk. Understand?” Fluttershy informed her in a serious tone.

Rainbow Dash blinked a bit before nodding, wondering why Fluttershy was so serious right now.

“...Well?” Fluttershy asked, the rainbowette forgetting that Fluttershy was in a stall at the moment.

“...I promise,”

Fluttershy took in a deep breath, “Rainbow… I think I’m pregnant.”

“...WHAT?!”

“Shhh!” Fluttershy hushed her, “Not so loud.”

“I… you… how… I…” Rainbow stuttered, a look of disbelief on her face, “Okay… first off; I always thought you’d be the kind of pony who would wait until she was married to do that.”

“I-I know… but…” Fluttershy paused as she blushed heavily, “...R-remember when I slept over at Silver Hawk’s after Aki sent me that threat letter?”

“Yeah… oh…” Dash blinked in dawning realization, “Hey uh…if you’re gonna trust me with this secret, I’m gonna trust you with a secret too. Before this… mess started, I… was going to propose to Twilight by the Hachiko statue.”

“O-oh my,” Fluttershy gasped a bit at that before she looked down in a guilty manner, leaving the stall she was in, “I...I’m sorry. I-If I hadn’t come here, none of this wouldn’t have hap-”

“...Don’t. Say. That,” Rainbow said in a stern tone as she placed her hands on her shy friend’s shoulders, “Don’t ever say something like that, Fluttershy.”

“...But-”

“But nothing. Fluttershy, you chose to come up here because you wanted to pay respects to your late parents, and find Silver. And you did just that.”

Fluttershy was in silence at this as Dash continued.

“You met up with your cousin, you gave a young pony joy that she could only feel with you… you were able to help me and Twilight in a way. Don’t… ever say something negative about yourself again… you’re… my little sister…” Dash said, tears starting to form in her eyes as she hugged her, “And I don’t want to see you sad. Not now… not ever again…”

“Rainbow…” Fluttershy whispered, small tears forming on her eyes as she returned the hug, “A-arigatou… Onee-chan.”

“I told you this when we were younger, and I’ll tell you this again,” Dash began, “...I’ll always be your Onee-chan when you need one. Never forget that… Fluttershy.”

“...Hai,” Fluttershy smiled softly, the tears trailing down her face as she hugged her. But these weren’t tears of sadness… but of joy.

---

Soon, Twilight had returned with Dawn, the alicorn filly having fallen asleep in Twilight’s arms.

“Welcome back, Twilight,” Sunset was the first to greet her before she looked down at the sleeping filly, “...I see you managed to find her.”

“Keep it down… she’s trying to sleep,” Twilight hushed her.

“Oops. Sorry,” Sunset whispered apologetically.

“So… how long until we head back for Ponyville?” Applejack asked.

“...The boat won’t be arriving until tomorrow…” Twilight informed.

“So we’re spending the night here?” Pinkie asked quietly.

“Seeing as we can't go back to the hotel, most likely yeah,” Twilight replied.

“I… actually already checked us out,” Rarity informed, showing she had all of their things there.

“...Why did this happen?” Platinum sighed, as she sat down with Silver Spoon, “I honestly wanted to have a nice relaxing vacation…”

“Miss Platinum, I am so sorry for getting you and your daughter involved in this,” Twilight apologized to her, “...if there’s any way I can make it up to you, I promise I will do something to compensate for you two getting caught up in this mess.”

“...Thank you,” Platinum smiled, before she saw Silver Spoon look a bit nervous.

“We have to go home already? We just got here. And I don’t want to see… her again so soon…” Silver Spoon asked sadly.

“I know dear… nothing we can do about it,” Platinum sighed, hugging her daughter.

Twilight sighed as she carefully sat down on the floor, making sure not to wake up Dawn. The boat wasn’t going to come until tomorrow, and they had nowhere else to sleep tonight.

---

Platinum heard somepony moaning late at night. She slowly woke up and carefully walked to the bathroom and saw it was Fluttershy, the shy mare looking a bit green in the face before she ended up vomiting tonight’s dinner into the toilet.

“...Are you okay?” Platinum asked.

“...Not… really…” Fluttershy admitted, panting as she wiped her mouth a little, “L-let’s just say last night’s… urp,” she gagged, covering her mouth as she forced it back, “Dinner didn't’ agree with me.”

Platinum turned away before walking back in with medical equipment.

“...Oh yeah. I forgot you’re a nurse…” Fluttershy blinked before Platinum put a thermometer in her mouth.

“Okay…” Platinum began as she put on a stethoscope and placed the small end on Fluttershy’s chest, “Please breath for me.”

Fluttershy did so, the pinkette taking a deep breath a few times. Platinum looked over her for a moment before taking the thermometer out of the shy pegasus’ mouth.

“You don’t seem to have a fever…” Platinum note before she pondered for a moment, “Hmm… tell me dear, have you had any… cravings or mood swings?”

“Hai…” she nodded, “I practically blew my top at Pinkie earlier today when she accidently bumped into me. Then the next thing I knew, I was crying on the floor, calling out for Silver Hawk-kun.”

“...uh-huh…” Platinum noted, “...Anything else?”

“Well...for the cravings, I’ve been wanting a lot of ice creams, mainly mint chocolate chip and strawberry,” Fluttershy admitted.

“I see…” Platinum noted once more before it dawned on her, “...You’re p-”

“Shh. Not so loud… um, please,” Fluttershy hushed her, “I don’t want anypony else to find out.”

“...Do you want to know for sure? I do have the equipment to check…”

“...Alright,” Fluttershy sighed a bit.

---

After a bit, Platinum looked at the results, seeing that it was positive… and then there was another added issue.

“Uh…Miss Fluttershy. Uh… how can I put this delicately?” Platinum began, trying to find the right words to say.

“What is it? Is there something wrong?”

“...You’re carrying twins,” Platinum informed.

“....T-twins?” Fluttershy gasped quietly, her eyes widened as her hands slowly covered her mouth.

“It’s hard to say right now, but I know for fact at least one of them is a boy.”

“Twins… I… I...have…” Fluttershy whispered before she fainted, her eyes replaced with swirls.

---

Dash simply looked out a window, her mind being someplace else as she rested her head on the palm of her hand.

“...Bowy?”

“...hi Twil,” Dash smiled, turning to Twilight.

“Something bothering you?” Twilight inquired.

Dash blinked a bit before she sighed, “You can say that… it’s just...I really really enjoying this vacation, Twil. But…” she paused as she frowned, “That stupid Aki girl ruined it.”

“...Did you want to do something before we left?” Twilight asked.

“Well… I had something special I wanted to do, and it HAD to be by the Hachiko statue,” Dash sighed.

“Something special?”

“Can’t say. I want it to be a surprise,” Rainbow stated as she took Twilight’s hand, “Come on… let’s go.”

Twilight blushed nervously before whispering to Rainbow, “But… what about the others? They’ll wonder where we went.”

“I left a note where we’re heading. And don’t worry, this won’t take long,” Rainbow assured her.

---

The two soon landed by the Hachiko statue, the nearby sakura trees blowing in the wind as the cherry blossoms fell of them.

‘Perfect. The settings are just right,’ Rainbow Dash thought as she turned towards Twilight, “Twilight…”

“This is beautiful…” Twilight giggled as she took out a camera, “Posey said she would let me borrow it,”

She took pictures of the area before Rainbow tapped her shoulder, catching the Alicorn’s attention as she saw the tomboy kneeling down on one knee.

“Twilight, I wanted to come here because…this statute means loyalty. When you first came to Ponyville, I… I didn’t expect us to become best friends, but as time went on, my feelings for you changed. I mean… always thought you were cute and… you’ve become… so beautiful…”

“Dash…” Twilight whispered, the Alicorn blushing a bit as tears began to form in her eyes, “A-are you trying to…?”

“I am. Twilight, if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be the mare I am today, and I like to be by your side always. I came to this place because it represents loyalty…and I wish to be forever loyal to you, not because you’re a princess… but because… you’d be my wife,” Rainbow smiled softly as she pulled out a small box, “I know the ring inside isn’t much… but, Twilight Sparkle… will you marry me?”

Dash opened up the box, revealing a ring that had an eight pointed star mixed with a cloud and lightning bolt symbol, the star inside the cloud.

“Rainbow Dash… I… I...” Twilight whispered, the tears rolling down her face as a smile formed, “Yes… yes I will!”

She took the ring and slid it on her finger, admiring its beauty before she looked at Rainbow Dash and pulled the tomboy into a deep kiss, both of them were in each others arms before they separated the kiss, looking into each others eyes.

“So… you wouldn’t mind having daughters? Wait what? What do you…” they said in perfect unison, “Wait...were you thinking the s- please stop that.”

---

Scootaloo woke up, hearing the sound of somepony crying nearby.

“Huh?” the pegasus filly blinked a bit as she got up and began to look for the source of the crying. She saw it was Silver Spoon, crying in her sleep, “Silver Spoon?”

Silver Spoon whimpered in her sleep as she tossed and turned slightly in her sleep.

“No… leave me alone…” she murmured in her sleep.

“Silver Spoon? Silver Spoon what’s wrong?” Scootaloo whispered as she tried to wake the greyish-silver filly up.

“Don’t hurt me… please…”

“Silver Spoon, please answer me!” Scootaloo yelled quietly as she shook her a bit.

Silver Spoon woke up, tears dripping down from her eyes as she panted heavily.

“Sc-Scootaloo… I… I had a nightmare…”

“You want to talk about it?”

“....I rather not…” Silver Spoon whimpered, “But...I-I will say it involved… her.”

“...She can’t hurt you anymore. She won’t hurt me anymore… I promise,” Scootaloo smiled, getting close to her.

“...I hope so… I really don’t want to see her again, especially after what she did…”

“...Silver Spoon… thank you…” Scootaloo smiled, hugging her, “...For being here for me.”

“...You’re welcome… I wanted to see you so bad, Scootaloo,” Silver Spoon blushed a bit.

Scootaloo and Silver Spoon hugged happily, both smiling and blushing.