• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Light of Dreams and Shadow of Nightmares

Posey stared out the window, a look of worry on her face. At this point, it had been almost a week since Fluttershy and Silver Hawk had vanished, and nopony has heard a thing about their whereabouts since.

“Onee-chan… Onii-chan…” Timid mumbled in her sleep, the shy filly currently sleeping on the couch.

Posey looked over to the young filly and her cousin’s twin children, all of them fast asleep. Posey couldn’t help but about not just her cousin, but for Timid, Snow, and Kaito. Who was going to take care of them if Silver and Fluttershy aren’t found? The pinkette quickly shook that thought out of her head.

“...Come on, Twilight. Please hurry and find where those cure flowers are,” Posey whispered to herself.

---

At the moment, the book with the location of the flowers that would heal Fluttershy, Silver Hawk and Snow Angel, was currently with Kota, the pegasus currently staring it over.

“There he is,” Ai smiled as she and Applejack walked over to him.

“Say… that’s the book Princess Luna gave tah Twilight,” Applejack noted.

“Yea, it is. Spike gave it to me, saying something about Twilight not being able to look at it for whatever reason,” Kota replied as he looked at the cover, “Supposedly, it should reveal the cure for Fluttershy.”

“Looks like a big book…” Ai stated, “And old…”

“It should be. Princess Luna said it belonged t’ her parents,” Applejack informed Ai, “Ah bet there’s bound t’ be some ancient spell or somethin’ in there.”

“There are some… but nothing about reversing that spell that made the squid-ponies, bat-ponies and snake-ponies,” Kota spoke, “I did find a few pages on something interesting, but it was too faded to read. But… there is something interesting about the writing. It’s Neighponese… sure there are some symbols I don’t recognize and some that have faded, but it does have something. I’m just not sure what.”

“Ah see...well what did y’all understand from it?”

“...Well I could make only make two words out… nana (seven), and...it was faded, but the second word was the Neighponese word for Harmony.”

“Well… the male Pony of the Beginning did seem to know who Twilight was, so it may be talkin’ about me and the others…” Applejack noted.

“Possibly. But there are pages missing, so I have no way of confirming that. And then there’s this map…” Kota noted as he turned to the page showing where the flowers were, “...I know it’s Neighpon, but I just don’t know where. Most of these locations here I don’t even recognize.”

“Well, good luck figurin’ it out,” Applejack smiled as she quickly hugged him and departed with Ai in tow.

---

That night, Dash was awake and was staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep.

“...Fluttershy… please be alright,” Dash muttered, the tomboy resting her head against the wall, trying to relax when she heard Twilight crying, “?”

Dash tried to listen closer as she leaned her ear against the wall, the tomboy hearing faint crying on the other side. The rainbowette looked over to the window, internally debating if she should sneak out to check on Twilight or not. The more Dash heard her marefriend cry, the harder and harder it became to try and not go over.

“...Damn it,” Rainbow cursed as she walked over to the window and opened it quietly, “I’m not gonna sit by while Twil’s crying.”

With that, she quietly climbed out the window and flew over to Twilight’s bedroom window, the tomboy looking inside to see the currently sleeping Alicorn whimpering. She was tossing around in her bed, a few visible sweatdrops dripping off her forehead. Dash flew in and slowly walked over to Twilight, making sure not to startle her, and to make sure neither of their parents would hear them.

“...no… no…” Twilight muttered in her sleep, the Alicorn starting to shake as she hugged herself.

“Twil…” Dash whispered as she moved closer, petting Twilight’s mane a bit, “Don’t worry...I’m here.”

Twilight’s eyes slowly opened, her vision blurred a bti as she slowly began to wake up. Once they were fully open, she noticed Rainbow Dash, a look of concern on the tomboy’s face.

“...hi,” Dash smiled before Twilight leapt into her arm, surprising the pegasus a bit, “Twil… uh…”

Twilight cried into Dash’s chest, the Alicorn visibly shaking as her tears stained Rainbow Dash’s shirt. Dash slowly petted Twilight’s mane, hoping to calm her marefriend down.

“Twil… you okay?” Dash asked.

“I… I…I had a terrible dream…” Twilight whispered.

Dash hugged Twilight and they sat down.

“Do you want to talk?” Dash asked, earning a nod from Twilight, “Alright. What happened?”

“...it was… in the other world that Sunset was in…” Twilight began, trying to stay calm, “There were… some people I didn’t recognize… and… and uh…”

Twilight stopped speaking and began to sob, her hands gripping Rainbow’s shoulders tightly.

“Twilight… look at me,” Dash told her, making the teary-eyed princess look at her, “I’m always here for you. Don’t ever forget that.”

“...I saw… th-this… teacher that… I-I… I uh… had when I was… a filly…” Twilight continued, “Th-there… was uh… this…” she paused as she rubbed some tears away from her eyes, “Device holding…. raw magic energy. Th...that teacher pressured me into using it and...and…” she took a deep breath, “I lost control. I...I nearly destroyed two realities because I was mad with power. I… I… I… became a monster…”

Twilight looked at her hands, seeing them turn into the hands she had in the monster form from her dream for just a brief moment, she then came to a slight realization.

‘Was...was that how Sunset felt when she became a monster?’

Dash pulled Twilight into a hug, trying her best to calm down the distressed Alicorn, “You could never become a monster and-”

“But I did! I turned into a monster… just so I could resarch magic… I… I… I…”

Before she could finish, Dash pulled Twilight into a deeper hug, finally calming the princess down.

“There...better?”

“...Y..yes,” Twilight sniffled a little.

“Good,” Dash smiled, hugging her, “Glad to hear.”

“Bowy…” Twilight began, “...I’m scared. What if...what if I actually become that...that thing? I… I… I wanted power and wanted to get my hands on anything I wanted, even if...”

“Shh…” Dash hushed her, the pegasus rubbing her marefriend’s back a bit, “That’s never going to happen… you’re not that kind of mare, Twilight.”

“...you trust me too much,” Twilight smiled.

“Element of Loyalty, remember?”

Twilight moved closer and proceeded to plant a small kiss on the tomboy’s cheek.

Dash gave a small giggle and was about to get up when…

“Bowy, please don’t go,” Twilight begged, taking Dash’s hand, “I’m scared of having another nightmare.”

“...Uh…” Dash began, the tomboy not sure of what to say. If she stayed, then there’ll be a high chance she and Twilight will get grounded further...then again, Twilight was so nervous and frightened at the moment after that nightmare, “..Alright. I’ll stay with ya.”

Twilight smiled at this, slowly moving to make some room for Dash.

“How are your wings doing? They looked like they took a nasty beating,” Dash inquired as she sat down by Twilight.

“They still hurt a bit, but they’re fine,” Twilight replied.

Dash moved closer and saw the casts were a bit loose, “...Uh, you need me to fix those for ya?”

“Yea,” Twilight nodded.

Rainbow moved a bit closer as she began to fix the bandages around Twilight’s wings, making sure to be careful. Twilight smiled at the close contact and planted a quick kiss on Rainbow Dash’s cheek. The rainbowette blushed and smiled at her.

---

“Hey Sora, can we talk a bit?” Twilight Velvet inquired as Sora was in the middle of reading a book.

“Hmm?” Sora blinked a bit as she looked up from her book to look at Twilight Velvet, “Of course. What is it?”

“Do you think we may have been a bit harsh on our daughters?” Twilight Velvet asked.

“Hmm? What do you mean?”

“With their punishment…we grounded them for doing something...indecent, and yet they’re old enough to be doing that,” Twilight Velvet explained.

“True… but they should’ve waited until they got married,” Sora countered.

“I know...but for us to ground them is just…” Twilight Velvet paused as she sighed a bit, “Plus they had just found out where their friend is, and we’re keeping them from finding her.”

“...I didn’t think about that, admittedly,” Sora sighed.

“Neither did I,” Twilight Velvet agreed.

Both looked at each-other for a bit, guilty about what they did. Neither one of them knew what to say...they had grounded their daughters, even though they were too old for something like that.

“...I at least think they do need to be punished for not waiting, but they need to find their friend.”

“Agreed...let them find their friend and think of a different punishment while they’re gone?”

“Good idea.”

---

“Two grown mares getting grounded. It’s… kinda funny, don’t you think?” Dash asked.

“Heh...it kidna is really,” Twilight giggled a bit.

“So… uh… beyond Scootaloo and Dawn kind of being like our kids, do you think we could consider… a new addition?” Dash nervously asked.

“Huh? You mean...like adopt?” Twilight asked.

“No. I mean like… one of us… carrying a child?” Dash stated nervously.

“...Oh...oh!” Twilight realized what she meant before blushing a bit, “M...maybe. I mean...I...I have been messing with this one spell a bit, but never got a chance to test it out.”

Dash just blinked a bit at the revelation that sort of magic existed, but shook the thought out of her head for now.

“Let’s… go to sleep,” Twilight suggested.

“Good plan,” Dash nodded.

---

“Silver-kun…” Fluttershy whispered as she was back in her home and was waiting for him to show up, “Silver-kun...wh-where are you?”

Silver Hawk walked in, the stallion missing his ice blue jacket as he walked over to her.

“I’m home, Butterfly-chan,” the pegasus stallion smiled a bit as he sat next to him, “How’s my shy angel doing?”

“Good… how was your day at work?”

“It was fine. Did a couple of check ups and surgeries. Nothing too serious though,” Silver replied.

“That’s good. And Posey-chan told me that our kids are doing great,” Fluttershy smiled, “I’m glad she’s still living with us and-”

“Did you really think you could just hide in your dreams?” Flutterbat’s voice echoed, causing everything but Fluttershy to freeze.

“No… no please. L-let me have this!” Fluttershy begged, “I...I want to at least dream.”

“Newsflash pinky… you know you enjoy having somepony listen to you. The princess of the night saw this when that smoke monster came in here. You’re afraid that everypony will ignore you, causing you to shrink back into the shadows like the wallflower you are.”

Fluttershy’s eyes widened at what she just heard Flutterbat call her, “...What did you just call me?”

“A wallflower, because that’s what you are,” Flutterbat stated.

“Don’t… you dare call me that!” Fluttershy said in anger as she stood up.

“Oh ho? Somepony decided to get a bit tough,” Flutterbat smirked.

“That is something somepony who I want to rot in tartarus called me… I never thought I could hate anypony enough to wish the Ponies of the Beginning could send them to endless suffering… but that… that… that evil bitch Aki killed me and killed my two children before they could even see the outside world!”

“Oh? Resorting to cursing now?”

Fluttershy was silent for a moment before she sighed and looked at her reflection.

“This is so good. Go on… admit it. You love to have others listen to you… you crave for their attention. You crave to have somepony look at you and listen to whatever problems you have. I feel sorry for those who call themselves your friends and family, because they have to listen to some stupid, quiet, big breasted idiot mumble on about animals all the damn time.”

Fluttershy had no words at the moment, but she wanted to make Flutterbat shut up and make sure she would stay that way.

“In fact, I wonder why that Silver Hawk character even stayed with you. He could’ve been better off with some other mare, but nope. He had to wait on some stupid little wallflower to come home.”

Fluttershy wanted to hit her so badly.

“But I think I know the reason he stays.”

“...Why?”

“Remember your dummy cousin dressing up like a dominatrix? Well...I think he wants to stay so he could be your little puppet...your slave if you will.”

Fluttershy thought for a moment, taking Flutterbat’s words in. She was silent as she looked down at the floor, her hair hiding her eyes

“Admit it. You’d love to dress up as a dominatrix and give him orders. Even while dressing up as another character from one of those manga you like, you still love to order him around.”

“I… I uh… “

“Go on...admit it~”

“If it’ll make you and your sick and twisted mouth shut up, YES! I ADMIT IT!“

“See? Was that so hard?”

Fluttershy was genuinely getting more and more angry with this side of her, the shy pinkette wanting to just outright punch her.

“Ohh...I just had a thought. What if your little daughter or Timid picked this up? Oh that'll be a tr-”

“SHUT UP!!!” Fluttershy shouted as a whip appeared in her arm and she hit Flutterbat with it, surprising her the bat pony a bit, “I am sick and tired of hearing your venomous words!”

Flutterbat began to laugh a bit as she looked at some magical wisps of energy surround the area, “That’s it...create your real dream world...a world you dominate everypony~”

“I said shut up!!!” Fluttershy snapped as she cracked her whip again, causing her clothes to disappear as they were replaced with rather revealing dominatrix clothing.

“Guess you’re not such a shy angel after all. You’re more like a….succubus~”

“What are you talking abo…” Fluttershy began as she saw her wings had become bat like, and her tail had transformed into a devil tail, the tip spaded into an almost heart shaped, “What… what did you make me do?!”

Flutterbat just giggled at this.

“WHAT DID YOU MAKE ME DO?!?!” Fluttershy shouted.

“I caused your inner desires to come forth..or rather, what you really are underneath all that shyness, a succubus that loves to command her ‘toys’ around,” Flutterbat smirked, “Rather fitting too with your body.”

Fluttershy was totally silent as she looked at herself and the area around her. It looked to be the room hidden behind her bookshelf in the living room, but it seemed to be dark, almost like it was hiding something. She stood in it as she saw it was dimmly lit, the shy pinkette trying her best to not bump into anything.

“...I don’t want this. I...I don't’ want this….” Fluttershy whispered, trying her best to stay calm.

“Yes you do,” Flutterbat said with a smirk, “You want to become the sexy, naughty little mare you are...you want to control as many ponies as possible, just to help with your sexual urges~”

“Please...please stop…” Fluttershy begged as she fell to her knees, the pinkette visibly shaking, “Please stop saying these things…”

“Then you should stop thinking these things. These are all your own thoughts, your hidden desires.”

Fluttershy began to cry as she curled up into a ball and just wanted to shrink up.

“And how do I know all this? Well...I am you after all~”

“Stop it...you...you...You’re not me!!!”

“Welp… I’m bored. Have fun with your little dream, crybaby wallflower,” Flutterbat stated as she disappeared.

---

Silver Hawk looked at Fluttershy, who was in charge of her own Vet in Neighpon, the snow-white pegasus giving a soft smile as he watched the shy pegasus...no, the shy angel taking care of the animals.

“Konbanwa, Silver-kun,” Fluttershy smiled happily.

“Konbanwa, Butterfly-tenshi,” Silver smiled as he walked over to her. He looked to a puppy who was currently playing with Snow Angel, “How’s Snow Angel been?”

“Good. She’s been busy helping me take care of the new born puppies and kittens,” Fluttershy replied with a soft smile.

“Heh...like mother like daughter,” Silver smiled.

“And like father, like son. How’s Kaito been in his studies at the hospital?” Fluttershy asked.

“Great. He’s at the top of his classes,” Silver replied, “I just know he’s gonna become a great doctor someday.”

Fluttershy giggled happily as she hugged her husband with a smile, Silver returning the hug as he held her close.

“...I love you, my beautiful tenshi,” Silver whispered to her.

“I love you too, my silver hero,” Fluttershy smiled as they separated. Suddenly, there was a slow clap that began to sound in the area, causing everything but Silver Hawk to freeze.

“...you,” Silver Hawk growled, seeing Platinum Knight approach.

“So this is your idea of a perfect world huh...how dull,” Platinum Knight stated as he looked around.

“...There’s nothing dull about spending time with the ones you love, teme,” Silver frowned.

“Love can mean so many things. Didn’t that yellow-orange pegasus show you that love can take on… different forms?”

“...What do you mean?”

“Well first: there's pure love, but that’s boring to explain. Then there’s tragic love, which you experienced once before when that yellow pegasus died...then there’s childish love, which is like pure love is boring to explain...but there’s my mistress’ favorite...lustful love, where you love eachother only for the sex.”

“...that same toxic love that absorbed that orange pegasus got pulled into?”

“Oh? You’ve seen it before?”

“...You were the one who brought him up to make the statement love takes on different forms,” Silver Hawk reminded.

“Whatever,” Platinum Knight just rolled his eyes, “My point is this… I don’t think you truly love that shy pegasus.”

“...You’re wrong. I do love her,” Silver told him.

“Wrong...I’ve seen the way you’ve looked at her. Like the time your little sister first met her,” Platinum Knight informed, “You were eyeing her figure… “

“You’re wrong. I wasn’t…”

“Well what about the time you thought she was that clumsy cousin of hers? One of the first things you spotted about her was that huge chest of hers.”

“If you were looking at them from the side… you could use that to tell them apart and-”

“Recall the night you and that shy mare shared together? The moment you got her clothes off, all you could think about was having your way with her.”

“...” Silver said nothing as he glared at him.

“But wait… I’m not done. Remember the night before my mistress awoke from her deep slumber? The way you looked at that shy mare’s body...you thought she was beautiful, and yet all you seemed to think about in the back of your head was to take her home, lock yourselves in your room, and just go at it like rabbits in heat.”

“Tch… I remember that night. The night she ripped away our marriage…”

“Whatever...but even then… you don’t want to be the one on top. In fact…you enjoy taking orders from her.”

“Ugh...this again?”

“Remember how her airheaded cousin dressed up like a dominatrix? ...I saw your dreams after the linked up nightmare mess… you want that shy mare to dominate you in bed...you want to follow every command she gives you, no matter what character she would dress up as.”

“How could you even KNOW this stuff? You didn’t even exist then!”

“Because I’m you.”

“Shut up, teme! YOU’RE NOT ME!”

“But I am. I know every little thought you’ve ever had.”

“Two words: Proove. It!”

“You want proof? Fine...I’ll give you proof.” Platinum Knight scoffed, “When you first meet the pegasus you love, you thought she was an angel that had descended from heaven. You felt sorry for her when you saw her crying, so you decided to go and comfort her. When she left… you felt like your heart was torn out of your chest. When your baby sister was born, you felt like you were looking at her again. But you knew it wasn’t really her, but you felt honored that you got to know her. Whenever another girl flirted with you, you just ignored them because your heart still belonged to that shy angel you met. And to remind yourself of her…” he paused as he held his hand out before a familiar object appeared in it, “You held onto this...her ribbon, the very item she had as a child.”

Silver Hawk blinked a bit, his eyes widened a bit.

“But that’s not it. You felt nothing but annoyance at Aki because she only wanted one thing...to have you so her father would have somepony to leave the company to...to make sure their family’s legacy would live on.”

“...Never mention that akuma’s name to me! Ever!”

“Oh? Then I’ll bring this up then...recall that night? The one where you lost your angel to that demon?” Platinum Knight asked, “I know how you felt… that soul crushing pain you felt as you held that shy mare’s dead body in your arms...that burning rage you felt when Aki killed her. You wanted to kill that demon yourself… but you couldn’t.. because you knew it wasn’t what that angel would’ve wanted.”

Silver Hawk was silent, his hands shaking in anger as his hair shadowed over his eyes.

“You’re glad your angel is here. You’re happy she’s alive and well...that she’s here with you. You’re glad you have a family… but there’s something deep in your mind you enjoy. You know what that is?”

“...”

“A desire to be ordered around...by that angel you hold so dear.”

“...Shut up…” Silver Hawk growled, “Shut your god damn mouth…”

“Her voice is like a siren to you…you can’t stop listening to her soothing voice.”

Silver Hawk stood silent for a moment.

“She’s beautiful, she caring...you want to be by her side always, just so you can hear her voice.”

“What are you getting at?” Silver Hawk asked.

“You do want to obey her. Even if you’re controlled or not, you want to be her eternal slave, followign every command she gives you like the dog you are,” Platinum Knight continued, “You’d love to worship her like the goddess you see her as…you want to feel grateful for her to even notice you're alive.”

Silver Hawk remained silent at this point, just wanting to make Platinum go away.

“But most of all… you want to kiss and lick her body…” Platinum told him, “You want to explore every inch of her pale golden body. Especially her… lower region...”

“...I wouldn’t do that to her…” Silver Hawk frowned.

“Not that part you moron. I know you enough to know you wouldn’t go for that… I meant lower than it… you know…her feet… her legs...”

Silver Hawk began to blush a bright red.

“Heh...you dirty perv.”

“It’s not dirty! It...I...uh….”

“You can’t find the right words to say, can you?”

“Why are you still bothering me?!” Silver Hawk demanded to know.

“I am you… I know every desire you have hidden deep in your mind. Just imagine what somebody would think if you let it slip…”

“If it’ll make you shut up… I’LL ADMIT IT! Yes, I like dominatrixes! Yes, I like being ordered around! Yes, I love listening to her voice! But most of all...”

“Yes?”

“..I...I love every part of her!” Silver Hawk shouted, “In fact… in fact…”

“In fact what?”

“If it were Butterfly-chan...I...I...I would be her slave!” Silver Hawk shouted, suddenly causing magical sparks to begin to alter the area around him, “Wh...what’s going on?! Why’s the area changing?!”

Platinum Knight said nothing as as he walked into the shadows.

“Oi! Where’s you going?!”

Silver Hawk wanted to chase after him, but couldn’t as the area completely faded to black. He looked around and saw he looked to be in a room of some kind, a few hidden objects laid about. The pegasus looked around to find out where he was, but was interrupted by hearing somebody arrive.

“Oh my little slave…” he heard Fluttershy’s voice say, making Silver freeze up a bit.

“B...Butterfly-chan?”

“Don’t you mean… ‘Mistress’?” she asked as she walked out of the shadows, causing Silver to blush the moment he saw what she was wearing.

“See? This is your dream… being ordered around and dominated by your so called ‘angel’,” Platinum Knight’s voice echoed throughout the area.

“...why do I think these things?” Silver Hawk asked himself as the area sort of began to slow down, “Why?!”

“Because you want to be a slave. Face it...you’ll never find freedom as long as you love that pegasus mare.”

“SHUT UP!” Silver Hawk shouted as he ran over and punched where his voice was coming from.

“You’re boring. Have fun with your desires,” Platinum Knight scoffed as he left, making the image shatter around Silver Hawk.

---

“Fluttershy…” Dash smiled as she ran over to see Fluttershy, the shy mare smiling at her as the tomboy ran over to her, “You’re okay…”

“Onee-chan… aitai (I missed you)…” Fluttershy smiled as Rainbow Dash pulled her into a hug.

“Same here…” Dash smiled, hugging Fluttershy with a wide smile. The rainbowette was overjoyed at the fact her little sister was back, safe and sound...

However, something began to approach the two, the sound of heels tapping against the ground echoing. Rainbow blinked a bit as she looked around for the source of the noise.

“Onee-chan… Run. S-she’s after me…” Fluttershy told her, a scared tone in her voice.

“Huh? Who’s after you?”

Fluttershy said nothing as whoever it was got closer by the sounds of the echoes getting louder.

“Just...please run. I...I don’t know what’ll happen if she gets a hold of you.”

Dash was about to say something when she heard a gunshot and Fluttershy fell over in her arms. Rainbow’s eyes widened as she felt it...fresh blood...coming from Fluttershy's back and stomach.

“Check. Mate…” a voice said, with Dash turning to see Aki, the unicorn having a large smirk on her face.

“You… you… you….” Dash growled, laying the lifeless form of her little sister down before charging at Aki, “YOU BITCH!!!”

Aki said nothing more as Dash ran forward, but the unicorn brought up a magical energy barrier to stop Dash’s attack from connecting.

“You coward! Come out from behind there and face me!” the tomboy growled as she pounded her fist against the barrier.

Suddenly, Aki vanished. There was no signs she teleported away. In fact, there were no traces that she had been there to begin with. Dash sighed and then turned to see Fluttershy’s lifeless body laying there.

“...I failed to save her… I did it again…” Dash choked, falling to her knees as she punched the ground, “Damn it! I keep failing to protect everypony I love! ...Element of Loyalty my flank.”

“Rai~nbow Dash…” Fluttershy’s voice called out.

Rainbow’s eyes widened at that as she slowly looked up to see Fluttershy’s body slowly getting up, her fur looking ever paler than usual as the shy pegasus slowly turned her head to face her.

“...how?”

“Does it even matter? I’m alive… well, sort of,” Fluttershy smirked as the feathers fell from her wings, which then became bat like, “You see...I just refound another side of myself...one that’s been kept hidden thanks to Twilight.”

“...That desire to be listened to?”

“Correct, but wrong at the same time.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Yes, I want to be listened to, but it runs deeper than that. I want everypony to follow what I say...to listen to every single command I give them,” Flutterbat smirked as Fluttershy’s normal attire changed, turning into more of a succubus like attire, “...I want to dominate over others… I want others to bow at my feet. I want others to worship me like a megami…”

“...why’re you telling me all this?” Dash asked with a slight frown.

Flutterbat approached Dash and smiled at her.

“Because you’re her ‘Onee-chan’. It’s only fair you know since she shares all her secrets with you,” the Batpony said, petting Dash’s mane a bit, “Good luck trying to stop me…”

“I will get her back… I will…” Dash told her.

“Onee-chan… help me…” Fluttershy’s voice called out, “Please...help me.”

---

“Fluttershy!” Dash shouted as she snapped awake, tumbling out of bed and onto the floor, “...was I… dreaming?”

Dash moved the blankets out of her face to see she was now back in her own bedroom, the tomboy quickly noting that nothing was out of place...well, except her now messed up bed. She then looked at herself in the mirror, noticing that she was covered in sweat.

She heard somebody quickly running to her room, their footsteps echoing throughout the castle as her bedroom door was slammed open, with her mother right there, a look of worry on her face.

“Dash, what’s wrong?” she asked in concern, ”Are you alright?”

“I...I’m fine, mom,” Rainbow Dash replied as she got up, “Just...had a bad dream is all.”

“...Do you wanna talk about it?”

“I’d...rather not.”

“...Is it the one about the flowers again?”

“No,” Dash sighed, “...It’s...something else.”

“...Fluttershy?”

“...Fluttershy,” Rainbow sighed in defeat as she sat down on her bed.

“...I’m sorry,” Sora sighed as she sat down.

“For what?” Dash asked.

“For grounding you,” Sora answered, “I… shouldn’t have. You’re a full grown mare now, Rainbow Dash, and yet I treated you like a child.”

“Mom...I…”

“...I’m sorry. But… it’s just… I don’t want you to grow up so quick…” Sora admitted, “I mean, you’re such an amazing mare...you’ve done things that would make anypony else jealous.”

“True,” Dash nodded.

“But… I… I still want you to be my little filly… my little pony,” Sora sniffled a bit, tears forming in her eyes as she pulled her daughter into a hug.

“Mom…” Dash whispered, the tomboy soon returning the hug, “I know you care about me, but you have to let me grow up...but, I’ll always be your little filly.”

Sora Storm smiled, releasing the hug as she the tears from her eyes, “I love you… my little Dashie.”

“I love you too, mom,” Rainbow smiled back, “...hey mom, can I ask you something?”

“What’s that dearie?”

“...How would you react if you got a grandson or granddaughter?” Dash inquired.

“Eh?” Sora blinked a few times at that, “Why ask?”

“Just...curious is all,” Dash shrugged.

“...well, I’d be really happy for you and Twilight if you adopted another filly…”

“...like… biologically.”

“...there’s magic for that?” Sora Storm blinked in surprise.

“There’s magic to remove a Cutie Mark, so… yea, I think a spell to make two mares have a child is not out of the question,” Dash stated with a bit of sheepish on her face.

“I suppose…” Sora shrugged, “...regardless, I’d be really happy for both you and Twilight if you got another foal.”

“...Thank you mom,” Dash smiled as she and her mom hugged once more.

“So… listen. You’re still in trouble for what you did, but I’m willing to hold it off until you find and save Fluttershy, okay?”

“Okay,” Rainbow Dash nodded.

With that, Sora Storm got up and departed from the room. Dash smiled and decided to quickly get dressed. Since they knew where Fluttershy was, it was only a matter of time before they could save her… the rainbowette paused for a moment and patted her stomach a bit, just smiling.