• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Timid and Fluttershy's day

“Onii-chan…” Ai began, as her brother brought in some strawberries, “If you get married to Applejack, can I be your flower girl?”

Kota nearly ended up dropping the strawberries, a heavy blush on his face before he quickly shook it off.

“Wh-what brought this up, Ai?” the pegasus stallion asked his little sister

“Your date. Quirky-chan said *cough* first comes dates, and then marriage,” Ai informed.

“...Ahem, well yes that’s true. Demo…” Kota paused as he looked down.

“...But what, Onii-chan?” Ai asked.

“...It’s nothing, Ai,” Kota told her.

“..Eh?” Ai tilted her head a bit.

---

Soon, the Searchers were on their way to the park, the Crusaders having asked them to come on over.

“So… do you think Ai’s brother and Applebloom’s sister will get married?” Quirky asked, “Or Timid’s brother with that pink haired girl?”

“...I don’t know.” Ai shrugged.

“A-ano, I...I…” Timid stuttered a bit, “I’m… n-not sure. I-I mean, Onii-chan just found her again. S-so it might be a little too soon to talk about marriage, Quirky-chan.”

“Like your brother would marry some dopey flower girl,” a voice stated.

The Searchers turned their heads to see a light red Unicorn filly with dark raven hair, and was wearing a slightly fancier version of the searcher’s school outfits.

“...Ugh… What’re you doing here, Tomoe?” Dawn Star groaned

“You Cutie Mark Stupid-heads think that somebody as awesome as Silver Hawk would marry a flower girl? You ever hear the phrase ‘always the bridesmaid, never the bride’? Cause that’s what this girl is,” Tomoe informed.

“How would you know. You haven't’ even seen her yet, Tomoe-meanie!” Quirky shouted, blowing the unicorn filly a small raspberry.

“I have my dad’s company look at any girl that Silver Hawk hangs out around. And this flower girl is the cousin of that Earth Pony who’s nothing but a silly filly. What was her name? Dopey?”

“It’s Posey! And you have no right to call her dopey!” Timid shouted, much to everybody’s surprise.

“You better watch your mouth, or I’ll have daddy get your brother fired and banned from the hospital he works at,” Tomoe threatened, sending the normally shy filly a glare.

Suddenly, a soccer ball almost hit her, making the Searchers turn to look and see it was the CMC, Scootaloo having caught the soccer ball as it bounced off a tree and back to her.

“...Can I help you three?” Tomoe demanded the three, a small frown on her face.

“Sorry… didn’t know the ball would bounce that way…” Scootaloo apologized.

“Tch… Equestrians. As if I had to deal with these blank flanked losers, now I have to look at a bunch of losers from the boonies?” Tomoe scoffed, “Great. Only thing worst than an Equestrian is an Alicorn.”

With that, Tomoe walked off with Dawn Star shooting daggers out of her eyes, so to speak.

“That Tomoe?” Applebloom asked.

“Eeyup,” Dawn Star nodded.

“She bully you all?”

“Eeyup,”

“She uses her daddy as a threat and such?”

“...Yup,” Dawn sighed at that last part.

“Man… those without Cutie Marks have it tough. Think that Babs had her own version of Diamond Tiara in Manehatten?” Scootaloo asked.

“Ah hope not,” Applebloom replied.

“Are you girls okay?” Sweetie Belle asked as she walked up to the CMS (Cutie Mark Searchers).

“Yea,” they nodded.

“She didn’t have to call Posey such a mean thing…” Timid growled as she began to calm down.

“...Posey a friend of hers?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Well, she is childhood friends with Timid’s brother, so I can imagine it,” Scootaloo admitted.

“Same here,” Applebloom nodded in agreement.

“Well it’s a good thing you three arrived in time,” Quirky spoke up, “Who knows what else that meanie Tomoe would’ve said.”

---

“So… what was her deal?” Applebloom asked.

“Tomoe is the daughter of one of the richest people in Neighpon, second only to our Empress. She wants her older sister to marry somebody she claims is ‘sophisticated’ and she’s deemed that pony to be Silver Hawk.” Dawn explained.

“And worse… if she does it… she’ll… she’ll… she’ll remove me from the family!” Timid stated, causing the CMC’s eyes to widen.

“What?! She can't’ do that!” Sweetie Belle exclaimed before whispering to Scootaloo, “Can she?”

“...uh… I’m not sure…” Scootaloo admitted.

---

“You’re really nice, Silver Hawk-kun…” Fluttershy giggled as she and Timid’s brother walked along a path in the park.

“Not as nice as you, Butterfly-chan,” Silver smiled softly at her.

“Ahh… darling. I’ve been looking all over for you,” a new voice spoke up, making Silver and Fluttershy turn their heads to see a unicorn mare with lavender fur and a blue-black mane done in a small pony tail, “...who’s this wall flower?”

“..What do you want, Aki?” Silver asked her with a slight frown.

“I came to see you,” Aki smiled before frowning a bit, “But seriously, who’s the wall flower? ...She looks familiar.”

“I’m Posey’s cousin, Fluttershy,” she informed.

“...oh yea. The dumb Equestrian… ick. Don’t you just hate them, my Silver-kun?” Aki asked as she walked up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

“...I’m not one of those kind of ponies, Aki,” Silver Hawk frowned at her as he moved back.

“...Aki?” Fluttershy blinked, the name ringing a bell in her mind, “Oh no… not you…”

“Wait a second…” Aki responded, looking at Fluttershy a bit closer, the shy pinkette starting to shake, “...I know you! You’re that stupid shy loser from when i was a filly! So…” she began with a slight smirk as she leaned in close to the shivering pegasus, “What have you been up too, Loserfly? Or should I call you… Losershy now?”

“A-ano… ano…” Fluttershy stuttered, the pinkette starting to pant in a nervous manner.

“What’s wrong? Too nervous to speak as usual?” Aki teased.

Fluttershy’s eyes began to water, the pinkette starting to hyperventilate at this point.

“...I think you need to leave, Aki,” Silver Hawk frowned at the unicorn mare.

“Why? Just so Losershy here can cry to her family? Oh wait… that’s right… they’re not here anymore.”

Fluttershy ran off, crying.

“Okay, that was just too far!” Silver Hawk shouted.

“Whatever,” Aki scoffed as she leaned in close to him, “Now we can be together, d-”

Silver Hawk turned away from her, a look of disapproval on his face before he ran off to find Fluttershy.

---

Timid has gotten lost from her group of friends and had wandered by the cemetery for the ponies who had lost their lives in the war with Equestria. The pegasus filly gave off a small, nervous whimper as she walked through the graveyard, hoping nothing would pop out to scare her.

“Mou...I-I shouldn’t have separated from the g-” timid began before she heard what sounded like somepony crying, “...N-nani?”

She looked and saw Fluttershy crying. She was over by the graves of her parents and the remains of Kaito, the shy pinkette sobbing into her arms as tears trailed down her face.

“Posey-san…” Timid muttered. She slowly approached her, before putting a hand on her shoulder, “S-somethin’ the matter?”

Fluttershy gasped before she looked and saw it was Timid, the filly looking at her in worry.

“Wh-why are you crying?” the shy filly asked further..

“...I was mocked about not having any family…” Fluttershy responded.

“D-don’t you have your cousin?”

“...I-I do. Demo… she’s busy with something right now…”

“Not to mention usually on another continent,” Timid added, “...I would like to meet your cousin some time, Posey-san. From what you and Onii-chan told me, she sounds really kind… m-much nicer than that nasty Aki, a-and her sister, Tomoe.”

“...oh. You must think I’m-” Fluttershy began.

“Uh… ano, when did you get… uh… ano… h-how do I word this? Wh-why is your ch-chest bigger, Posey-san?” Timid asked with a slightly heavy blush.

“...I’m not Posey,” Fluttershy informed.

“...oh. So…y-you’re… Misaki Butterfly?”

“Hai. Demo… These days, I-I’m called Fluttershy,” the older shy mare replied.

“...oh. Onii-chan keeps calling you ‘Butterfly’ though.” Timid blinked.

“Oh. You must be Silver Hawk-kun’s little sister,” Fluttershy realized.

“Hai. A-ano, watashi wa T-Timid Swallow,” Timid introduced herself in a shy manner.

“Nice to meet you, Timid-chan,” Fluttershy smiled softly.

“...oh. These are Posey-chan’s aunt and uncle. And that would mean… your parents, hai? ...Aki’s a real meanie.”

“I know…” Fluttershy sighed sadly, “She used to bully me a lot when I was a filly… d-demo…” she paused as she blushed a bit, “Y-your onii-chan would always be there to help cheer me up a bit.”

“That’s my Onii-chan. But… I know what you’re going through. Her sister torments me and my friends for not having our Cutie Marks,” timid admitted before whimpering a bit, “Sh-she even goes too far, l-like when she takes the spots m-me and my friends like to play in.”

“...well, you don’t have it as bad as I did,” Fluttershy sighed sadly once more, “Aki convinced more than half of the school to bully me. Th-they even went as far to… to… I don’t want to remember it,” she whimpered as tears began to form in her eyes once more.

Timid hugged Fluttershy a bit, surprising the older mare a little.

“T-timid-chan?”

“D-don’t cry, F-fluttershy-san. E-even though we had to deal with bullies, w-we still have our friends… h-hai?”

Fluttershy giggled and proceeded to hug Timid back.

“You’re a sweet filly, Timid-chan,” the older mare smiled softly, “Your Onii-chan did a fine job in raising you.”

“H-hai… a-arigatou, Fluttershy-san,” Timid smiled back.

“...if you want to, you can call me ‘Butterfly’.”

“...O-okay, F...I mean, Butterfly-san,” Timid smiled a bit more until.

“Butterfly-chan! Buttterfly-chan, where are you?!” Silver hawk’s voice called out, making the two turn their heads to see the snow white pegasus looking around the graveyard.

“O-onii-chan?” Timid blinked a bit, “O-onii-chan, over here!”

“Eh?” Silver blinked, turning to the left to see the shy mare and filly, “Timid-chan? What’re you doing here? Weren’t you with your friends?”

“Ano, I-I was… u-until I got separated from them,” Timid answered, looking down a bit before looking up at Fluttershy, “I-I ran into Butterfly-san while I was looking for them. Sh-she was crying, so I wanted to check on her and see if she was okay.”

“Let me guess… you thought she was Posey?”

“Pretty much,” Timid giggled.

“Eheh… you’re not the only one that made that mistake,” Silver chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

“We used to prank people by switching clothes and such when we were younger. Doubt we could keep pulling that joke cause…” Fluttershy paused, trying to think of the right way to put it, “W-well...of certain things.”

“I-I can see that,” Silver Hawk nodded, blushing a bit. He had to admit, Fluttershy changed a lot since they were kids. Her hair had gotten longer, her wings were more angel like, and her chest….he couldn’t help but blush heavily at that last part before he shook it off.

“...You wanna come over?” Timid asked Fluttershy before she shyly began to poke her two pointer fingers together, “I...I want to hang out with you a bit, B-butterfly-san.”

“...Ano, w-well...if it’s okay with your onii-chan,” Fluttershy replied, blushing a bit.

“You’re always welcome to our home, Butterfly-chan,” Silver spoke, causing the shy pinkette to blush.

“...O-oay. I..I’d love to come over, Timid-chan.”

---

The three were soon at the home of Timid and Silver Hawk. The home was rather large, but was still rather homey with a few flowers up front, and what looked like a doggy door on the front door.

“O-oh my…” Fluttershy awed as she looked at the place, “S-silver-kun, your home is big.”

“Heh...yeah,” Silver Hawk chuckled a bit, “Just wait until you see the inside.”

He took out a key and opened it up, letting Fluttershy walk in as she looked around in slight awe. It was rather nice inside with a couch or two in the living room, various paintings based on some old Neighpon stories Fluttershy read about, and a few plants here and there.

“Oh. I want to introduce you to somebody,” Timid giggled, as she ran in, “Peaches-chan? You here? Peaches-chan?”

Fluttershy let out a small, surprised gasp as she looked down to see a cat with pale yellow fur (a small bit being pink on its head) rubbing against her leg, purring a little as it looked up at the mare.

“That’s Peaches, Timid’s pet kitty,” Silver stated with a small smile.

“Aww… kawaii,” Fluttershy cooed as she gently picked Peach up and began to rub her gently, “Are you just a cute kitty?”

“Do you have a pet?”

“I do,” Fluttershy nodded, “His name’s Angel. He can be a bit of a handful, but he’s my special little guy.”

“I love animals, especially kitties and foxes,” Timid giggled before gasping a bit, “Oh! I haven't introduced you to Yuki-chan yet!”

“Yuki?”

“A fox kit Timid rescued a few months ago,” Silver explained before chuckling a bit, “Timid had to beg kaa-san and tou-san to keep her. But she became a member of the family since.”

“Ahh..that’s nice to hear,” Fluttershy smiled as she looked down at Timid, “can I see her, Timic-chan?”

“Hai. She’s most likely resting in my room right now,” Timid giggled before walking over to the nearby stairs, “Ne ne, come on, Butterfly-san!”

---

The two, alongside Peaches, arrived at Timid’s room. And needless to say, it was otaku overflow in there. There were various posters, manga, and a few stuffed animals here and there. Sleeping on the bed was what looked like a fox kit, its tail a pure white as it swayed a bit.

“I see why you call her Yuki.” Fluttershy giggled, before seeing the mangas and posters of Sailor Moon, “Oh? You collect Sailor Moon manga?”

“Hai! She’s one of my favorites!” Timid giggled, the normally shy filly really excited at the moment.

“Same here,” Fluttershy smiled.

“Oh really?” Timid responded before clearing her throat, “Ahem… ‘Ai to seigi no sera fuku’,”

“‘Bishoujo Senshi. Sailor Moon!’” Fluttershy completed.

“‘Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!’” the two said in perfect unison as they did a small pose.

“Teehee. I haven’t said those words in a long time,” Fluttershy giggled before she noticed one of Timid’s mangas and gasped a bit, “Is that… Kamen Rider? I remember reading those when they were just starting out!”

“That was… uh… what series again, when it began?”

“It was… simply just ‘Kamen Rider’. Followed by the tales of V3, Stronger, Super-1 and the Blacks,” Fluttershy recalled, “I moved away after that, so I don’t know what other Kamen Riders have come out since then.”

“Oh..well I have most of the Heisei era, and all of the current Neo-Heisei riders.”

Fluttershy smiled before she saw a drawing of the first two Riders, Ichigou and Nigou, alongside a third warrior.

“Who’s that guy?” Fluttershy asked, pointing to the stallion in a green armor that looked just like Ichigou and Nigou’s armor, but was different.

“The Rider stronger than Ichigou and Nigou…” Timid began, before doing some poses, and hand gesturing three with her fingers, “Kamen Rider… Sangou,”

“Kamen Rider Sangou?” Fluttershy repeated, “Ano… I thought V3 was the third Kamen Rider to come out after Ichigou and Nigou.”

“He came into existence in the most recent crossover with the Super Sentai. Long story short, Shocker made him to go back in time and kill Ichigou and Nigou. ...he actually managed to do it, though… that does leave the unanswered question of how V3 still exists, but whatever.”

“I...I see,” Fluttershy noted.

“I really like how he still manages to exist, even after the end, which… ironically, once again, means the Showa and the Heisei have equal numbers.”

FLuttershy gave a small nod in response before looking back at the mangas.

“Ano...d-do you want to read a couple with me, Butterfly-san?” Timid asked.

“I would love to,” Fluttershy giggled.

---

The two read a bit of the mangas that Timid had, and Fluttershy had a blast with the young filly, the two occasionally getting up and doing the motions, poses and quoting some lines from the mangas.

“I’m really having a good time, Timid-chan,” Fluttershy giggled as she was currently reading a manga with the words ‘Kamen Rider Den-O’ on the front, “And I’m liking some of these Heisei adn Neo-Heisei Riders, especially Den-O.”

“Hai. He’s one of my favorites too,” Timid giggled, “He’s one of the more popular ones. The creator of his story has considered doing a spin-off based on the Rider who was in the OOO crossover, who is Ryotaro’s great-grandson, Kotaro, Kamen Rider New Den-O.”

“Sugei,” Fluttershy awed a bit before gigglnig at one page, “Those Taros-tachi are pretty funny.”

“They got a spin-off manga. It was a comedy one… it was okay. But it wasn’t written by the same person, so it wasn’t as successful.”

“Oh...that’s a shame,” Fluttershy admitted before Timid gave a hug to the shy pinkette, resting her head on Fluttershy’s chest.

“You’re so nice, Butterfly-san… I really wish you and Onii-chan could be together,” Timid said with a small, yet sad smile, “That way, I could call you Onee-chan.”

Fluttershy blushed a deep red before shaking it off as best she could, the older pegasus giving Timid a soft smile as she returned the hug.

---

“Butterfly-chan, I think you should be heading back soon, it’s time for Timid to get to…” Silver Hawk began, the pegasus stallion walking into the room before he saw that Fluttershy was asleep with Timid, the filly resting in the older mare’s arms as said mare rested against the bed. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of this, smiling happily.

“Mm…” Timid muttered a bit in her sleep before getting a bit closer to Fluttershy, “Onee-chan...”

Silver’s eyes widened a bit at that last part, the stallion blushing a bit before he gave a soft smile. He then carefully moved Timid onto her bed, wrapping her up in her sheets before he carefully and gently lifted the sleeping Fluttershy up, making sure not to disturb her peaceful slumber as he carefully took her down stairs. He then gently placed her on the couch and placed a blanket on her before moving a bit of her hair out of her face.

“...Silver-kun…” Fluttershy whispered in her sleep, a small blush on her face as she smiled.

Silver then planted a kiss on her cheek and headed off for his own room, turning his head to look at her one last time.

“Good night, Butterfly-chan...see you tomorrow,” Silver Hawk whispered as he left for his room, a soft smile on his face.

Author's Note:

You like? Leave comment/review if ya can. Also, next chapter is slowly on its way