• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Miracles

Everypony gasped as Fluttershy’s lifeless body laid there.

“No… no… ITOKO-CHAN!” Posey screamed, rushing over to her cousin, “No… I can’t lose you too… no…”

“Her babies…” Pinkie whimpered.

“...I… I’LL MURDER YOU!” Dash screamed at Aki.

“Sh-she’s gone… eh...eheh…” Aki began as she began to break out into an insane laugh, “SHE’S FINALLY GONE! AAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAH!”

Twilight ran over and looked at the shot, it had hit Fluttershy in the right spot to kill her and her two unborn babies…

“No…” Twilight cried.

“Now Silver Hawk is all mine,now that she’s gone,” Aki smiled in an insane manner as she looked right at the Snow White Pegasus, "isn’t that right, darling?”

“...You… You…” Silver Hawk panted, his blood starting to boil as he pinned the unicorn against the cave walls, a look of pure rage and anger on his face, “YOU BITCH!”

“D-darling?” Aki gasped as fear replaced her insanity.

“GIVE HER BACK!” Silver roared, tears practically pouring down his cheeks as he began to hit the wall, “GIVE ME BACK MY TENSHI NOW!”

“...I’m your tenshi now,” Aki smiled.

“...We have a word for ponies like you Aki, and it is not ‘tenshi’.” Posey growled, “It’s ‘akuma’!”

“...D-devil?!” Aki growled as she glared at Posey, “You dare call me a Devil?!”

“You took an innocent life away, and you took two unborn babies lives!” Twilight shouted.

“All's fair in love and war, you Alicornbitch!” Aki growled before grinning, “And before I forget..” she managed to aim her gun at Rainbow, “I promised Flash I’d take that tomboy out of the picture… well I’ll do just th-” she couldn’t finish as her gun was forced out of her hand, “Hey!”

She looked to see it was an alicorn...correction, two Alicorns standing in the cave's entrance.

“Princess Celestia… Princess Luna…” Twilight gasped.

“Empress…” Dawn added as she saw the Empress of Neighpon with the two Equestrian princesses, along with Sunset, Shining Armor and the royal armies of both Canterlot and the Crystal Empire.

“I apologize for not arriving sooner, Twilight.” Celestia informed

“How did you know we were here?!” Aki demanded.

“A little birdie told us, and then a bigger birdie showed us the way,” Sunset informed as she motioned for a friend to come forward.

“Sonata?!” Twilight gasped.

“Hi Twilight,” Sonata waved, this pegasus being blue with a light blue mane and tail with a purple highlight in them, “Sorry our reunion is sorta like this, but I saw that Unicorn take that Alicorn filly with her and decided to give out the info to the princesses!”

“Wh… how… I…” Aki was at a lost for words.

“Akamizu Aki, you are under arrest,” Nova frowned.

“Wh… for what?!”

“For assisting in the kidnapping the princess and her son, assault, and murder,” Shining Armor frowned.

“What about Tomoe and my dad?!”

“Your father has already been put under arrest, but your younger sister was cleared of all charges upon investigation proved she was forced into whatever it was she did.” the empress informed.

“...Ha! You think I’ll stay behind bars?! I’ll just use my fa-”

“Your father’s company and assets are already frozen and inaccessible,” the empress informed.

“WHAT?!”

“...Take her to jail… and let that akuma rot,” Silver Hawk said bitterly as he walked over to Fluttershy and took her into his arms, “I will never forgive you for what you have done…”

“Wh….b….i… D-darling…” Aki whispered before teh guards handcuffed her and binded her in anti-magic chains and dragged her away.

“...Dawn, Quirky, can you two come with me for a moment? I think everypony here needs some space…” the empress requested, the two fillies nodding and soon following the Empress, leaving only the Mane 5, Sunset, Sonata, Silver Hawk, Celestia and Luna with Fluttershy.

“...Oh no. Is she…?” Sunset asked with Rarity nodding sadly.

“...Butterfly-chan… I… I’m sorry…” Silver Hawk whispered, tears rolling down his face as he held Fluttershy’s lifeless body in his arms, “I promised you everything was going to be okay… but… but… I failed. Kaito… Snow… I’m so sorry you couldn’t come out and live with us… even for just a minute…”

Dash began to cry with Twilight comforting her.

Pinkie whimpered as Applejack tried her best to hold her tears back.

Rarity sobbed as Sunset, Kota, and Sonata looked down sadly

Suddenly, a golden glow began to shine. Everypony looked and saw two white alicorns emerge from this white, the male wearing a white cape with some armor and the female wearing a bit more of a regal attire with golden boots of sorts.

“Eh?” every Equestrian Pony gawked.

“...it can’t be…” Silver Hawk gasped.

“The myths are true…” Twilight gawked.

“...Mother, Father, you’re here…” Celestia smiled.

Luna was about to say something, but she ended up turning away, a look of guilt on her face. She couldn't bare to face them after the whole Nightmare Moon Ordeal a few years ago.

“It’s good to see you two again, Tia, Lulu,” the female pony smiled.

“You two have grown so much,” the male smiled.

“The Ponies of the Beginning…” Silver Hawk whispered as Posey immedeatly bowed to the two beings before her, praying in her native laguage.

“...You two… you’re the ones who found our planet?” Twilight asked.

“Hai,” the male nodded, “You are Princess Twilight Sparkle, the bearer of the Element of Magic, Princess of Friendship, correct?”

“...Y-yes sir,” Twilight nodded slowly.

“We have known of you for some time now,” the female smiled.

“...That explains why my Cutie Mark is on the Tree of Harmony,” Twilight realized.

“Tia, Lulu… what did you need us for?” the male asked.

“...Father… I know you aren’t one to mess with the deceased… but…” Celestia began as she looked over at the lifeless body of Fluttershy, “Fluttershy, One of the Elements of Harmony… sh-she’s gone, along with her two unborn children.”

“If we had gotten to her in time...” Luna finally spoke, keeping her back to the two, “...She would still be alive…”

The female pony looked at her second born daughter before giving an annoyed sigh, “...Princess Luna Eclipse Kazuraba… turn around right now,” she told Luna.

“...I...do not deserve to gaze at thee, mother,” Luna sighed sadly, “I… caused terrible things when I was Nightmare Moon.”

“Luna… listen to me,” the female pony began as she walked up to Luna and turned her around, letting the moon princess see her face, “You were scared. You have made mistakes… everypony does. It’s important to move past them and get on with your life. I… made a royal blunder once…”

“Mother… I…” Luna began as tears began to form in her eyes, but she tried to force them back.

“...Strong ponies cry.”

“But… I am a princess, Mother. It… it is unlike a princess… to…” Luna paused as she choked back a sob, “To cry in front of her subjects…”

“I’ve cried in front of past subjects. Crying is nothing to be ashamed of Luna… it’s what makes ponies who they are…”

“...I ...I …” Luna paused the tears began to flow, “I could not even save one friend, mother… I… I’m a failure as a princess…”

“Don’t give me that,” the female pony stated as she wiped the tears from her daughter’s eyes, “You are amazing as a princess. The night sky you’ve help create is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen… you’ve come such a long way since you were a filly… my little angel of the night.”

“Mother…” Luna smiled, as they hugged and Luna finally allowed herself to cry.

Meanwhile, the male had turned to Rainbow Dash.

“...I feel like… I know you… but, we’ve never met before,” Rainbow admitted.

“A part of you has.”

Kouta-san...’ a voice in Dash’s head whispered.

The male took Dash’s hand, causing her eyes to turn a silver color.

“It’s good to see you again,” a male voice spoke from Rainbow.

“Eh? ...Rainbow?” Twilight gasped.

“It is good to see you again,” the male smiled.

“It is,” ‘Rainbow’ smiled

“Wait a moment… who are you?!” Twilight demanded.

“An old friend… who I reincarnated into your friend. Rainbow Cumulous Spectrum, correct?”

“....Y-yes. That’s her name.

“...gomen nasai. It’s just…I felt like I had to live once more…” ‘Rainbow’ informed, “...I don’t mean to be selfish,”

“He wanted a chance to live in a peaceful world.”

“...Peaceful? Rather lousy pony to be reincarnated into, seeing as Rainbow likes to get into fights from time to time.”

“In hindsight, I see that irony now.”

“I don’t mind…” ‘Rainbow’ chuckled, “...but if you want to know who I am, beyond a past version of the person you love, I’m… like a guardian angel, a conciousnes… basically, I’m there for Rainbow, even if she can’t see me,”

“...Lapis?” Twilight asked.

“...That is my name, yes,” ‘Rainbow’ nodded, “...Or rather, once was. Regardless… I give some personality to Rainbow in a small way. I give her a passion to protect others and follow moral standards, I give her the strength to help her protect those she cares for, I guide her through tough times… I’ll admit, the whole reason she even likes girls instead of boys is… kind of because of me, just kind of. But Rainbow… she’s separate from me at the same time. And her feelings for you, Miss Sparkle… are true.”

Twilight rubbed her eyes a bit before hugging her marefriend’s body.

“I’m glad I can be here to help keep peace… and Rainbow?”

‘Yea?’

“I’m always there if you need help.” he smiled, as Rainbow’s eyes returned to being magenta.

“I’m glad you found your spot in this world, Lapis-kun.” the male smiled as he turned to Silver Hawk and Fluttershy’s body, “Now… for the reason we were called here…”

Silver Hawk looked down sadly at the lifeless mare in his arms.

“...I know this might sound selfish, but… please…” the snow white pegasus began as he held back a small sob, “Please bring her back to me… my Tenshi... and our unborn children.”

The male and female exchanged a look, before the male guided his hand into the air, and seemed to do an unzippering motion, which caused a golden zipper to appear in the air and then open up.

Suddenly, out of it flew a golden spirit, being an outline of Fluttershy.

“Wow…” Fluttershy’s voice giggled, “So this is what it’s like to be a spirit.”

“Sh-Shy-tenshi?” Silver Hawk gasped in slight hope.

“Siver Hawk-kun… itoko-chan… minna,” she smiled, looking at them with a smile, she attempted to hug Silver Hawk, but simply phased right through him, “Oh. Right… dead.”

“Itoko-chan… you… are you okay?” Posey asked.

“...I am,” Fluttershy smiled sadly, “I really wish I can be with all of you, but… I’m glad the Ponies of the Beginning can let me be with you… one last time.”

“...Butterfly?” a voice asked as Fluttershy turned to see two more ponies emerge from the zipper, making her tear up.

“Okaa-san… Otou-san…” Fluttershy gasped, “I-It’s really you…”

“It is…” the male of the two nodded with a soft smile.

Fluttershy wasted no time and flew up to hug them, tears of joy flowing from her eyes as she hugged the two.

“I… I missed you both so much,” Fluttershy said tearfully.

“Lana-san… our baby girl… what… happened?” Passive Heart inquired.

“Yes… please tell us,” Lana Purity added.

“...Her life was taken by a pony… one who lost her sanity a long time ago,” the male Pony of the Beginning informed.

“That Aki girl? She never let go of Silver Hawk?” Lana asked.

“...Sadly no. Her obsession with him grew out of control… her dad only feeding fuel to the fire, and when she found out about your daughter was with child… any sanity she had left was gone. All that fueled her was revenge, and she wanted to achieve it by any means necessary,” the female Pony of the Beginning informed.

“Butterfly… are you alright?” her father asked.

“I am. But… as much as I want to see and be with you two again… *sighs* I can’t.” Fluttershy told them, turning to her friends, “I have too much to keep living for. My friends… my itoko-chan… Silver Hawk-kun… and my two children. I won’t deny them the gift of life…” she paused for a moment, looking to her mother, “Or the gift of having their mother.”

“....My little girl’s all grown up,” Fluttershy’s mother cried softly as she hugged her, “We love you, but please… don’t forget about us..”

“And that we’ll always be with you… in your heart,” Fluttershy’s father added, a gentle smile on his face as he joined the hug.

“And… remember one thing for me,” Fluttershy’s mother started, “Tsuyoki mono dake ga kitto, sekai mo hakanai negai mo mamoreru hazu to. (I’m sure the strong will be able to protect the world, and fleeting wishes there.)”

“...I will remember it. Okaa-san… Otou-san… I’ll miss you. See you again someday,” Fluttershy said with tears in her eyes as she hugged them.

The male Pony of the Beginning floated over to Posey and did something to her camera, before he snapped a picture of the moment between the three.

“So your camera could see them…” he informed with Posey looking to see the picture on her screen, which indeed had Fluttershy’s mom and dad seemingly alive and well in it.

“Butterfly-chan… you are somepony special. Go on… let’s give you your life back…” the female Pony of the Beginning smiled.

“Hai, Megami-sama,” Fluttershy nodded as she separated the hug with her parents, “Good bye… Okaa-san… Otou-san.”

They waved to her daughter, who rubbed tears out of her eyes as her spirit flew back to her body, with the two Ponies of the Beginning helping her back.

Everypony remained quiet as a faint glow covered Fluttershy’s body, which slowly caused her heart beat to come back…

Her eyes fluttered open, her gaze a bit blurry before it cleared, letting her see the surprised look on Silver Hawk’s face.

“Silver-kun…” the pale yellow pegasus smiled weakly.

“Sh-shy-tenshi…” Silver Hawk whispered, his tears coming back in full force as he hugged her, “You’re back… my… my Tenshi is back…”

“Silver Hawk… I love you…” Fluttershy smiled.

“...I..I love you too, Butterfly,” Silver Hawk smiled back, rubbing the tears out of his eyes as he looked into the shy pinkette’s eyes.

They then smiled, but before they could do anything more, Fluttershy looked up to the Ponies of the Beginning.

“Ano… can I… ask you two something?” The shy Pinkette asked.

“You may,” the female of the two nodded.

“I uh… had this Tree Spirit friend back in Neighpon, he lost his life during the war… can you… uh… bring him back?” Fluttershy asked.

The female took a moment to look at the male, considering the pinkette’s request for a moment.

“...Why of course,” the male nodded as he and the female closed their eyes, a faint glow coming off them.

---

Suddenly, the remains of the tree began to take life as it slowly was restored to it’s former glory.

“...Thank you, Butterfly… and you too… old friend,” a male voice smiled.

---

“Mother… Father… thank you so much,” Celestia smiled, as the four hugged.

“It was no problem, Tia,” the female smiled gently before she and the male began to fade in and out, “...It seems our time here is almost done.”

“No… mother. We… we just got to see you and father again,” Luna said sadly.

“We can only allow ourselves to stay here so long. We promise to see you both again in the near future.” their father assured.

“Mommy… Daddy…” Celestia whimpered like a young filly, tears forming in her eyes before she wiped them away, a small sad smile on her face, “We will make sure your next visit is on better terms…”

“We can’t wait for it,” their mother smiled.

“See you two soon…” their father smiled.

“Our little Angel of the Night,”

“And our little Sun Princess.”

“Farewell…” Luna began sadly as the Ponies of the Beginning faded from view, “Mother… Father...”

“See you soon… Mommy, Daddy,” Celestia added, the two ponies now out of sight.

“...Tia… I miss them already…” Luna sighed.

“So do I…” Celestia added.

Silence befell the area for a short while until…

“WAGH~!” Fluttershy screamed in pain.

“Ahh!” Pinkie and Quirky yelped in surprise from the sudden yell.

“Butterfly-chan, what’s wrong?” Silver Hawk asked the pale yellow mare in worry.

She couldn’t speak, but just pointed to her stomach.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the suspense last chapter, but dont' worry, this story is almost over. Oh...and as for the Ponies of the Beginning being Celestia and Luna's parents, along with Sombra being Cadence's father....I said it once, I'll say it again, this story is AU, which means most of the things in it are non-canon. But other than that, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter