• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Romance in Captivation

“Okaa-san, lookie here,” Dawn giggled, showing a cell phone with a video pulled up, “It’s a reveal trailer for a new game! Can I get it when it comes out, pretty please?”

“...I’ll think about it,” Aki shrugged, not really caring.

“Yay!” Dawn giggled, “So… ‘Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice’ sounds promising…”

“Yes yes, it does,” Aki nodded, not caring still as Dawn Star walked off, “...honestly, why did I give her that phone again?”

“So she’d have something to do that isn’t distracting us, nor messing with the hostages,” Flash reminded.

“Ahh… right,” Aki nodded, “Speaking of hostages, how’s the princess and her little brat?”

“The brat was crying like crazy… I put him and his mother into a magic proof cage to at least make sure they’d be together and stay silent.”

“Good. I dont’ think I could take that little brat crying any longer,” Aki stated

“Just remember our deal. You help me get with Twilight by removing Rainbow Dash and the rest of her friends fm the picture, got it?”

“Yes yes, I got it,” Aki waved him off, “Just as long as I can make Losershy suffer and make Silver Hawk mine.”

“Mind me asking how you can get the kids of her’s out of the picture?”

“....”

“...You didn’t think about that, did you?”

“I did. I just don’t want to spoil it…” she smirked, “Now why don’t you make yourself useful and check on the hostages?”

He nodded and walked over to another part of the cave, where Lapis and Cadence were sitting in a cage that had a magical aura around it, which prevented the use of magic on either side of it.

“...Flash… it’s not too late to stop this…” Cadence said she gave him a sad look, “You don’t have to go through with this.”

“...I’m sorry, but I’m not backing out of this now… as long as I can be with Twilight, and Aki can be with who she wants… then I’ll be happy,” Flash stated.

“...What happened to that loyal guard who used to be Shining’s friend? You’re turning out as rotten as your dad did. At least he had the decency of not kidnapping Sunset, even though he didn’t like her.”

“I’m not my father!” Flash snapped as she slammed his hands on the cage, startling Cadence, “I’m doing this out of love for Twilight! I don’t care who gets hurt in the process, I just want to be with her!”

“...Give it up. I don’t know what my husband, Celestia and Luna will do to you…” Cadence pleaded, “...I want to believe there is good in everypony, even if they are corrupted… just like my dad…”

“Oh yes. King Sombra…” Flash scoffed, “How does it feel knowing you had a hand in doing your own father in?”

“...I freed him from his suffering and let him go and be with mother again…” was all Cadence responded with.

“...I…”

“Is she still talking?” Aki scoffed as she walked in, “Honestly, I was starting to get bored after the ‘I still believe there’s good in everypony’ line. Tch, please..” she leaned in towards the cage, “Get real Princess. This is reality. there’s no ‘good’ in anypony. In the end, the only pony you can trust is yourself, and if anypony gets in your way, crush them into dust.”

“...Twilight told me you had a sister… Aki, was it?”

“Aki is my name, and I don’t have a sister,” Aki stated before scoffing a bit, “And if you’re referring to Tomoe… tch. My father tossed her out long ago.”

“...Why are you doing this?” Cadence asked, “All this… why do all this just to get back at Fluttershy?”

“Because she stole what was rightfully mine!” Aki snapped, “I want to see that stupid little wall flower suffer!”

“Do you think Silver Hawk would still want you after that?” Cadence rebuttled.

“Puh-lease. Once I rub that stupid pegasus out of his memory, he’ll be mine, all mine,” Aki smirked, “And don’t think I’m telling you what I did to Dawn Star, I’m to smart to do that.”

“...I see… the spell you used on her is a memory spell,” Cadence realized, making Aki frown, “Aki… even if you wipe Silver Hawk’s memories away, do you think he’ll still love you? You may be able to alter a pony’s memories, but you can never wipe away their feelings.”

“...In time, he’ll grow to love me,” Aki scoffed as she walked off, “As long as I have him and Losershy has nothing...I’ll be happy.”

---

“Rainbow, I’m really worried…” Twilight admitted as they walked, “...What if we don’t get to Dawn in time?”

“Don’t worry Twi,” Rainbow Dash assured as she wrapped her arm around Twilight’s shoulder, “We’ll find her. I’m sure of it.”

“...I’m worried to, but I know we’ll find her and bring our Dawnee back,” Quirky giggled.

“Yeah. I h-QUIRKY?!” Twilight gawked as she noticed the dark green filly following them, “What’re you… don’t you know how late it is?!”

“Dawnee is too important to me to just not help,” Quirky replied as she was suddenly dressed up as a female warrior, “I’ll even go down to the depths of Tartarus just to get my friend back!”

“But…” Twilight began before she sighed a bit, “Please tell me the other Crusaders aren’t involved in this.”

“....Okay, I won’t.”

---

Timid looked at Fluttershy, who was slowly eating at the moment.

“O-onee-chan?” the shy filly spoke up, getting the pale yellow pegasus’ attention, “I-I’m scared… I… I had really hoped… you know who didn’t follow us back here…”

“I know…” Fluttershy admitted, holding her stomach, “...Kaito and Snow are supposed to be due soon… so… I have that worry.”

“...I-I really hope Twilight-san-tachi find Dawn-chan,” Timid hoped.

Some guards simply remained by the group of four, with the Empress also being nearby.

“...I’m going to go and get some air…” the Empress told the three before turning to the guards, “Protect them.”

Some saluted while some nodded in response as the Empress of Neighpon walked out onto the balcony for some air.

However, a door outside was locked by a guard.

“Eh?” Silver Hawk blinked as a guard stood by him in a protective stand, “Nani?”

“Sorry… but our boss has plans…” a guard informed trying to hit the one protecting Silver Hawk.

“Shinobi…” Timid gawked.

“When did…” Fluttershy began with wide eyes.

“We will not hurt you… we just have come to deliver a message.” a ninja informed, as he took out a small machine.

-Hello there Losershy, my darling Silver Hawk, and… anyone else there- Aki began on the recording. -Did you miss me?-

“...Aki,” Silver frowned a bit.

-New life is a rather… interesting thing, is it not?- Aki continued, as she motioned for the camera to show Cadence and Lapis, -I’m sure Princess Cadence would agree with me.-

“...she is in cahoots with Flash…” Fluttershy growled.

-Now then… I-

-Hey Okaa-san, what are you doing?- Dawn’s voice asked, as she came on screen.

-Not now… here, take this and play with it.- Aki told Dawn, handing her a cellphone.

-Okay!- Dawn beamed as she ran off.

-Now then…- Aki began as she cleared her throat -let’s discuss business, shall we? I know Losershy is expecting… and I don’t like that. It pisses me off… or ticks me off, in the off hand chance there are little fillies, such as that Timid Birdbrain around.-

Timid whimpered a bit as she held onto Fluttershy, the older pegasus frowning as she glared at the recording.
-So here’s what’s going to happen… I will give back the Princess and her brat. And in exchange…- Aki began as her dark smirk was a replaced with a serious frown -Silver Hawk comes back with me to Neighpon. But before that… I’m giving my ninjas coordinates for Losershy to follow, and Silver Hawk will come, but nopony else.-

-Ahem…- Flash’s voice said, getting her attention.

-Oh right. My ninja will give that rainbowette, whatever her dumb name was, will give her a letter to come to the same area… alone. If I see anypony following either of you… well- Aki began as the dark smirk was back on her face, -I can’t guarantee the prince’s safety, nor can I assure Losershy’s unborn brats. See you soon.-

The message ended and a piece of paper was handed to Fluttershy by a ninja, with all of them disappearing.

“...I’ve always liked ninja… but now I’m scared of them…” Timid admitted.

“...Timid,” Fluttershy spoke up in a serious tone, “I want you to listen to me. Find Spike, and have him write a letter to the princesses.”

“But… but what if…” Timid began in worry.

“Please… just do what I ask of you. If Celestia’s not around… there is somepony else the Canterlot Guards would listen to.”

“...Sunset Shimmer?”

“Right.” Fluttershy nodded, “...just do what I tell you, stay out of harm's way… and get help.”

“...O-okay,” Timid nodded, “J-just please be careful, Onee-chan. I-I don’t want to lose you or Onii-chan.”

“...hopefully, you won’t,” Fluttershy said with a comforting smile.

---

“...Well, what’s it say?” Twilight asked.

“...They got everypony else in our group but Fluttershy and Sunset,” Rainbow answered with a frown, making Twilight’s eyes widen in shock, “And they want me to meet them… alone.”

“I won’t let you.”

“...Twilight… listen to me. Take Quirky and get her to Zecora… and then you hide yourself… you’ve studied ninja right?”

“...oh! I get it…” she realized, nodding.

“Good. Just promise me one more thing…” Rainbow began as she hugged her, “Be safe… okay?”

“Yea,” she nodded, “But you promise me something. You’ll come back to me… okay?”

“...Heh, don’t worry Twi,” Rainbow dash grinned as she separated the hug, “Like anything’s gonna happen to me. I’m one of the best fliers in all of Equestria, remember?”

“...but Flash has been trained by the military.”

“So have I.”

“Right… Wonderbolt Academy.”

“Yup,” Rainbow nodded as she flew up, “Just find someplace safe!”

“Hey wait!” Quirky shouted out, “How come I have to hide?!”

“You’re a kid. We don’t want any innocents to get hurt…” Twilight responded.

---

“...how did we get caught so easily?” Pinkie asked as she, AJ, Rarity and Posey were tied up together.

“Ya blew our stealth, that’s how,” Applejack sighed.

“...at least I understand why I’m in cage away from all of you…” Kota blinked, “...but still… that Flash guy is nuts. How do you all even know him?”

“...he was a friend… and one of my best guards,” Cadence informed with a sigh, “I honestly didn’t expect him to do something like this…”

“Okaa-san said to be quiet,” Dawn told them, before she looked over at Kota for a moment, “...Do I know you?” she asked in a whisper.

“Eh?” Kota blinked as he manage to hear that, “What do you mean, Dawn? It’s me, Kota. Ai’s big brother.”

“...Who?” Dawn tilted her head in confusion, causing Kota’s eyes to widen.

“Wait. How come she doesn’t remember Ai?” Pinkie asked, “She’s one of her best friends.”

“...you ponies don’t know when to shut up.” Aki groaned as she walked, “Flash, watch Dawn for a moment.”

“Got it,” Flash nodded slightly as he grabbed Dawn’s hand and walked off with her.

“...Y’all did somethin’ t’ her, didnt’ you?” Applejack frowned at Aki.

“Wow… you southern ponies aren’t as dumb as you seem to be,” Aki giggled.

“Okay that was rude on so many levels!” Kota shouted.

“You be quiet. You’re lucky I’m letting you go after this is all over,” Aki stated before looking back at AJ and the others, “Anyways… yes. ‘Ah did somethin’ to Dawn Star’.”

“...Okay, that was just insulting right there,” Pinkie spoke up with a slight frown.

“Butt out, you pink doofus.” Aki responded.

“What do you even want with us?” Rarity asked.

“You are all leverage. Even if I warned that Twilight to stay away, she won’t once she learns I have you all, including that stupid tomboy, Rainbow… Blitz ...Dash...whatever her last name is.”

“Nickname, technically,” Pinkie informed.

“One more word from you, and I’m taping that mouth of yours shut,” Aki growled at her before looking at Posey, “So… how’s Losershy been?”

“Why would I tell you?” Posey growled.

“Because I want to see how she is… before I cause her heart to shatter,” Aki grinned in a cruel manner.

“You’re worse than a Changeling and a Siren put together. You lack love…” Cadence told Aki.

“So? That doesn’t change the fact I want to make Silver Hawk mine. One of the best doctors in Neighpon? How can I not pass that up?”

“...what are you going to do to us?” Applejack demanded.

“...if you must know…” Aki sighed, as she reached for something, turning out to be a gun, “Flash and I struck a deal. If he got me Cadence and her brat, I would get any possible love interest for that stupid violet alicorn out of the way. And that includes all of you, especially that stupid tomboy.”

“...I’ve hardly known Twilight…” Posey reminded.

“I was not addressing you,” Aki clarified.

“...you seriously take us all to be those kinds of mares?” Rarity asked with a disgusted look on her face.

“I know from my ninja You…” Aki began as she pointed at Rarity, “Had a slight crush on Losershy before Silver Hawk ‘stole’ her from you.”

“She’s got you there,” Pinkie whispered.

“Who’s side are you on?” Rarity hissed.

“The pinkette… eh, she’s either. Better safe than sorry,” Aki shrugged before turning to Applejack, “...you… are the least among threats. What stupid pony in their right mind would fall for you? You’re nothing but some stupid kid who grew up on a farm.”

“...you…” Applejack growled.

“Oh. I’m not done,” Aki smirked as she rubbed her gun a bit, “But first, you all probably think that once i’m done with you, that Celestia and Luna wont’ notice you gone..right?”

“...They’ll find out eventually,” Rarity frowned at her.

“I have my ways,” Aki chuckled.

“...ya’ll never get away with this.” Applejack growled.

“I. Will. Maybe I should shut your dumb trap up… you stupid, redneck, country, apple loving hick,” Aki grinned as she aimed her gun at AJ, “You should’ve stayed away and been a prim and proper pony in Manehatten. Maybe then you would be half decent.”

“...shut. Up.” Kota growled.

“Oh?” Aki raised a slight brow as she turned towards him, “Are you defending her?”

“I am. Because you know what…? I’ve never met a better pony in all of my life!” Kota told her, “She’s amazing… more than you could ever think. She’s beautiful, kind, hard-working, loyal, honest, she cares for others, you can depend on her, She’s… she’s just amazing!”

“Kota…” Applejack whispered, an apparent blush on her face.

“...Oh yeah. I forgot you grew up on a farm too,” Aki scoffed a bit, “You two deserve eachother, because you both grew up in the mud.”

“...we both struggled to raise younger sisters without our parents… we both worked long hours to make sure bread could be on the table… we both were there for our family, no matter what. How can you compare ponies like me and Applejack to dirt?!”

“...Actually, I take it back. You two are lower than dirt, because that’s where Alicorns belong. You two belong with the bugs,” Aki scowled as she aimed her gun at him.

“...if this is it for me… Applejack… I want to tell you something…” Kota sighed, “...I love you.”

Applejack’s eyes widen at that as a heavy blush formed on her face.

“...You two farm ponies aren’t worth it. Yet anyway…” Aki stated, rolling her eyes as she opened up the cage and tossed Applejack in it, “Here. Enjoy your last moments together.”

With that, Aki left, leaving the captive ponies there to sit.

“...Do ya… really mean it?” Applejack asked, the blush still on her face as she looked at him, “A-all those things ya’ll said about me?”

“Every word. You are the most amazing mare in all of Equnia. And if these really are my last moments… then…” Kota began, a blush forming on his face as he smiled at her, “I’m glad...it’s with you.”

“...aww,” Rarity and Pinkie smiled.

“...well…If this is mah last moments as well…” Applejack began as she smiled softly at him, “Ah’m glad it’s wit’ you too, Kota.”

“A tenshi sent from above…” Kota smiled softly.

“A real gentleman…” Applejack smiled back.

The two leaned forward and kissed, their hearts seemingly beat as one as they kissed.