• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Moving Out?

Ai simply sat down, consoling a crying Applebloom.

“W-w-w-we have ta leave?”

“...It looks like it,” AJ sighed.

Kota walked forward, giving a confused look at what was going. He had something hidden behind his back at the moment, and was making sure nobody saw it.

“Something up?” Kota asked.

“...We’re gettin’ kicked out of our home,” Applejack sighed before growling a bit, “And what’s worse, those got dang Flim Flam brothers now own it.”

“...aren’t those two those con ponies you told me about a while back?” Kota asked, sitting down by Ai and Applebloom.

“They are...” Applejack nodded, the southern belle trying her best to calm down, “Ugh… Ah can’t believe the mayor would give them mah family’s farm.”

“Well… Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara and Filthy Rich are trying to find out if there’s anything that can solve this problem… they haven’t found anything just yet,” Ai informed.

“Knowin’ those shifty Flim Flam brothers, they probably made sure t’ alter the deed, making it nearly impossible for us ot evah come back,” Applejack growled a bit.

“Ah just tried to talk to yer Aunt and Uncle in Manehatten… said we couldn’t stay… tried with Braeburn… nuthin’,” Granny Smith informed with a sigh, sitting down in a rocking chair.

“...What about you, Big Mac?” Applejack asked as she looked at her big brother, “Any luck from any of our other relatives?”

“Nope,” Big Mac shook his head.

“Twilight and the others can’t split space with us…” Applejack added.

“You know… you all can stay with me and Ai at our farm,” Kota offered.

“...Ah really appreciate th’ offer, Kota, but…” Applejack paused as she looked down, “We can't’ just up and leave Ponyville… plus,” she growled a bit as her hand clenched into a fist, “Knowin the Flim Flam brothers, they’ll probably con everypony out of everythin’, including mah friends.”

“Applejack… Ah don’t think we have a choice,” Granny Smith sighed, looking at the ground, “The only place we can be at is Kota’s farm,”

“...Ah can't’ believe this…” Applejack said as she looked up, “Ah ain’t lettin’ those con artist take our home without a fight!”

“Sis… yer bein’ stupid stubborn again,” Big Mac growled, making Applejack’s expression change, “Look, Ah know we don’t want t’ leave, but we ain’t got a choice. Ah know this is our home… but can ya sallow that stupid pride of yers just once in yer life, and accept the fact that this once, we lost?!”

“B-but we can’t… Ah… Ah can’t… just…” Applejack trembled before she ran out, roaring out in anger and hit a tree in anger repeatedly. With each passing second, her punches began to slow as the blonde trembled, trying her best not to cry before she fell to her knees, her ‘wall’ having broke as tears began to pour down her cheeks.

“Hey,” Kota said as he walked over and sat down by her, “...I know you’re upset… I get you think you’re being made a fool of by those two… others are trying to help us, but… you need somewhere to stay. I know you don’t want to leave Ponyville… but your options are kinda… not there.”

“B-but…” Applejack managed to get out as she sobbed, “Ah… Ah can’t just let them ruin what mah family… what mah an pa did fer Ponyville…”

Kota just hugged her, the blonde sighed and then hugged him back.

“...I know what you’re feeling. I had to leave my home and my farm… but it was because of what Aki was doing...”

“But… this is different… Ah...”

“I know it is…” he sighed, “Applejack… calm down a bit… I love you, and I don’t want to see you upset still… just please… stay with me and Ai. I… I don’t want to see you or your family homeless.”

Applejack blushed, tears still in her eyes before she rubbed them away.

“...Alright...Y’all win...” the blonde sighed a bit before smiling softly at Kota, ”We’ll stay with y’all, Kota.”

They smiled and shared a kiss for a moment before splitting off, blushing a bit as they looked into each other’s eyes.

---

The Apple Family had begun packing as they had until tomorrow night to pack up and leave.

Applejack was in her room, preparing the last of her things. She was happy to stay at Kota’s for the time being… but she was going to miss her home… miss Ponyville...all the memories she made there… and her friends.

Kota had walked past her and was currently walking alongside Ai at the moment, the young girl having finished some medicine and was currently a bit somber looking.

“...Onii-chan, is it okay if I take a walk around the farm a bit?” Ai asked, moving her yellow and light blue mane out of her eyes.

“....Sure, Ai. Take Applebloom if you like,” Kota answered.

---

The two were slowly walking through the fields with Ai taking some pictures of it with her phone, simply amazed at it’s beauty.

“So… what’s this place called, I forgot,” Ai inquired.

“Sweet Apple Acres. Mah pa named it after mah ma,” Applebloom informed before looking down sadly, “Ah… never really got t’ meet mah ma and pa. I was born before they… they…”

“I see….” Ai nodded, “...I sort of knew my parents. Kai and Kaori,”

“...Kota, Kai and Kaori? Yer the only one without a ‘K’.”

“I know… is that a problem?”

“No no. Just… notin’ is all,” Applebloom assured as they walked along.

“Oh… okay,” Ai nodded slightly as she looked up at the clear blue skies.

The two sighed as they walked along, Applebloom looking down sadly.

“...Ah’m really gonna miss this place…” Applebloom sighed, kicking a stone, “All th’ memories ah had here… and mah friends… Ah’m really gonna miss them.”

“Guess we’re rocking in the same boat…” Ai shrugged.

“...Ah guess we are,” Applebloom nodded sadly, “...You want t’ check out th’ clubhouse one last time?”

“Hai,” Ai nodded as they walked up to it.

The two sat there, with Ai snapping pictures of the treehouse.

“...Ah remember when mah sister and brother helped me build this,” Applebloom smiled a bit, “It was a few days after me, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo first became friends.”

“That’s cool,” Ai smiled.

“Yeah…” Applebloom nodded, “...We did a lot of crazy things while tryin’ t’ get our Cutie Marks… things were a lot different back then too…”

“Do any of you have them?” Ai asked curiously.

“Nope,” she sighed, “No matter what we tried, none of us could get our Cutie Mark, especially when me, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo sung that song for our first talent contest together.”

“Soka,” Ai noted.

“Ah’m serious. Nothin’ we did fer that worked. Ah made th’ stage and such, Sweetie Belle wrote and sung the lyrics a bit, and Scootaloo praticed the chor...chorea...the moves for it.”

Ai giggled a bit, but in doing so, she accidentally tossed her phone outside.

“Oh shoot… I need to go and get that,”

“Need any help?”

“No, I got it,” Ai assured as she headed down.

---

The pegasus began to look for her phone, seeing that it had fallen down the hill. She looked around, before she found it outside of the farm’s gate and by the main road back into Ponyville and near by that was an empty field… with something currently parked there. It belong to the Flim Flam brothers, and the two were currently talking.

“Hmm…” Ai muttered sofly as she slowly approached, managing to sneak into the door.

“So brother of mine, what are we gonna do with that apple farm once those dopes are out of there?” Flim inquired.

“That’ll be easy, my dear brother. We make cider again, but make sure to work out the ‘kinks’, and charge the ponies of Ponyville for a high price. The princess and her friends get a special ‘discount’,” Flam explained before something seemingly happened to him for a fraction of a second, “Or maybe just give all of the town the equal amount of cider or something’...”

Ai blinked in confusion at this, but took out her phone and began to record the conversation.

“I’m glad we met that pony and she hired us to ruin that Appleloser’s life. Didn’t she hire on somepony from another country for that Flutterbrat and a royal guard for the Princess of Friendship?” Flim asked.

“I believe so. What was that guard’s name again?”

“Flash Sentry,”

Ai let out a soft gasp as she moved a bit closer.

“Can you believe those hicks were dumb enough to fall for that? Us buying the farm, get real. That temporary mind control spell that she had taught us worked great on that mayor. And now, the deed to the farm is gone and we can take it,” Flam smirked happily.

“Apart from our cider, we’re tearin’ down that farm and doin’ what we want with it,” Flim smirked, when a sort of strange look glossed over his eyes for a moment, “Or share it with the boss…”

“I hope she fixes our Cutie Marks soon…” Flam sighed.

The two unicorns sat down for a moment, and Ai could see something very wrong. She remembered Applejack saying that the Flim Flam brothers had apple themed Cutie Marks, but that’s not what she saw… all she saw was the same thing on them both.

Two little equal signs…

---

“...Ah wonder what’s taken them so long?” Applejack pondered a bit.

Applebloom had walked over, wheeling over her own suitcase with a sigh.

---

“So… who hired us again? I can’t remember her name…” Flim asked.

However, before Ai could record that part, she coughed.

“Hmm? did you hear something?”

‘Oh no...’

“...Eh. It must’ve been a bird or raccoon,” Flim shrugged a bit, “But seriously, what was that mare’s name again?”

“Hmm… I believe her name was… Starlight… something… oh right. Starlight Glimmer.”

With this, Ai flew off in order to get this info to Applejack in time.

---

“There you are, Ai,” Applebloom noted as Ai quickly ran in, panting, “...What’s wr-”

‘I… I need… I need to see your sister,” Ai panted.

“What ‘bout?” Applejack asked, as she was moving some moving boxes.

“Applejack… does the name...’Starlight Glimmer’ ring any bells?”

The box Applejack was holding fell right onto the floor, a look of shock and slight fear on her face as she ran up to Ai and held her hands on her shoulder.

“Ai, where did you hear that name?” the blonde asked in a serious, yet slightly nervous tone.

“I heard the Flim Flam brothers bring it up, and more…” she responded, taking out her phone and pressing playback on the audio she recorded.

-Can you believe those hicks were dumb enough to fall for that? Us buying the farm, get real. That temporary mind control spell that she had taught us worked great on that mayor. And now, the deed to the farm is gone and we can take it-

-Apart from our cider, we’re tearin’ down that farm and doin’ what we want with it-

“Whoever this pony is… she hates you all. The whole mess with Aki and her cronies is because this pony hired them. And oddly… I remember you saying the Flim Flam brothers had apple Cutie Marks… but I saw two equal signs.” Ai informed.

“....Ai, Ah want you and Applebloom t’ stay here with Kota, Granny, and Big Mac,” Applejack stated as she looked at her coltfriend, “Kota, Ah want you to look after th’ girls.”

“Okay,” he nodded.

“Thank you,” Applejack nodded, planting a quick kiss on his cheek as she ran out the door and immediately pulled her phone out and called twilight, “Twilight, y’all there?”

-I am, but what’s wrong? You sound really nervous Applejack- Twilight asked.

“No time t’ explain. Call the other girls and have them meet you at yer place, Twi.”

-Okay…?-