• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

The Night's Knight

‘Give in already. You are weak… you know this,’ Flutterbat’s voice said in Fluttershy’s head.

“I am not weak…” she struggled to get out, her left eye being the blood/crimson red color while the right was her normal teal. She attempted to walk, but felt her legs weren’t responding to her.

‘Yes you are. You’re lucky those who call themselves your friends are still here,’ she responded.

“Y-you leave them… out of this!”

‘Tch! Seriously… why are they still friends with you, especially that pink idiot and the drama queen? I’d figure they wouldn’t want anything to do with you after that one ‘incident’ when you were assertive.’

Fluttershy whimpered at the memory and fell to her knees.

‘Jackpot. You’ve made so many mistakes in your life. You practically told your two ‘friends’ their lives were worthless, you dragged one of them down from her dreams, you nearly ruined another one’s job, and you drag back a princess.’

“Sh-Shut up…” Fluttershy whimpered, tears forming in her eyes as her body began to shake.

‘Why should I? You know all that is true. And then you placed a giant burden on Silver Hawk. The burden of being a father. Why should he have to deal with that giant mistake? Wouldn’t it be better if he were free?’

“...But… our children…”

‘What about them?’ Flutterbat scoffed.

“...”

‘Look. Here’s the deal. You let me in control, and I can free Silver Hawk from the chains you shackled him under. That way, you won’t have to hurt him, or anypony else.’

“...Do you promise nothing bad will happen?”

‘I promise.’

Fluttershy stood quite there for a moment, pondering if she should believe her other half or not. She didn’t want to leave Silver, her children, or her friends, but as long as Flutterbat was still in her, there was a chance she would possibly hurt one of them. She was scared.

‘Well, what’s it going to be? Free Silver Hawk from his shackles, or risk hurting him and your children when you lose control?’

“...” Fluttershy was silent before she let out a sad sigh of defeat, “Okay. You win. Just please, don’t hurt Silver-kun, our children, or our friends.”

Flutterbat said no words and finally got full control over her, her right eye changing to the blood/crimson red color as she let out a toothy smirk, showing her fangs.

“Ahh~ this is good,” the pinkette smirked as she moved her hands through her hair, “It’s nice to have a body once more.”

She looked over what Fluttershy was wearing, the batpony frowning a bit at what she saw.

“...While I will admit my weaker half has some taste in clothing, I’m a bit disappointed.” she stated, “Perhaps I’ll ‘borrow’ some more appropriate clothes for me to wear. Something more of a vampiress/succubus feel to it.”

---

Rarity was fast asleep that night, the Unicorn snoozing softly in her bed as moon light illuminated her room a bit. Unknown to her due to her eye mask, a shadow covered a part of the moon and something slipped in, its red eyes glowing a bit in the dark room.

There was a shattering sound, which woke Rarity up about an hour later.

“Huh?! Wh...What’s going on?!” Rarity gasped as she took her eye mask off, “What was that noise?!”

She ran downstairs and saw that somebody had run off with some clothes she made as a request for somepony famous. One thing slowly started to dawn in the Unicorn’s head.

“...I’ve been robbed,” Rarity whispered, the unicorn beginning to hyperventilate before…

---

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rarity’s voice shrieked throughout Ponyville, a few windows shattering in the process. Even Canterlot had somehow heard the Unicorn’s fear filled scream.

----

“...Was that Rarity?” Silver Hawk asked as he held his ears in pain.

“There’s only one Unicorn in Ponyville with a set of lungs like that,” Rainbow winced as she tried to get the ringing noise out of her ears.

“...what could’ve happened?” Twilight wondered.

“I HAVE BEEN ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBED!!!!!!!” Rarity’s voice shouted.

“...Rainbow, you go check on her,” Twilight ordered, “Me and Silver will go on ahead and look for Fluttershy.”

“Right away,” Dash nodded as she hurried off.

---

Flutterbat smirked a little as she looked at her new outfit. She now wore a dark rose-red dress, the top showing off a good amount of her assets while, a pair of dark purple gloves that reached up to her upper arm, thigh high dark purple sticking, and a pair of black stiletto shoes.

“O~h yea. I am sexy…” Fluttershy grinned as she looked herself over, “I’m going to turn quite a few heads with this.”

‘A-ano, wh-wh-why is it so r-revealing?!’ Fluttershy exclaimed in Flutterbat’s head..

Flutterbat simply ignored her, tuning the weak part of her out as she began to ponder what to do next. She then gave a slight smirk as she began to feel a bit hungry, and she was in the mood for something sweet and juicy. She wanted that tasty fruit she had been denied for so long. She wanted… apples.

---

“So… somepony just stole some dress?” Dash asked Rarity, the tomboy over at her friend's place, and was currently trying to calm her down.

“It was not just ‘some dress’, Rainbow Dash! It was a special dress I was requested to make for a play!” Rarity snapped before sniffling a bit, “All those hours working on it...Wasted! Wa-ha-ha-ha-hasted~!” she sobbed dramatically.

The rainbowette couldn’t stand seeing Rarity cry, so she decided to try and calm her down.

“Calm down Rarity. I’m sure we can find the guy who stole your dress.”

“But what if he’s long gone!?” Rarity shouted, “Oh of all the worst things that could ever happen, this is the! Worst! Possible! Thing!”

Rainbow pulled her into a hug, surprising the unicorn a bit as the tomboy began to rub her back.

“Seriously, Rarity. Don’t worry...we’ll find him. I promise.”

The unicorn blushed at this, actually feeling her heart begin to race.

“So...you calmed down yet?” Rainbow asked, only to get silence response, ”...Rarity? Are you a-”

Rarity just hugged her back, surprising the tomboy a bit, “Didn’t I ever tell you how beautiful your mane is?”

“...Uh, thanks?” Rainbow replied in slight confusion.

“...I don’t know where that came from,” Rarity admitted, “Let… let’s just enjoy this moment for a bit, okay?”

Dash just nodded in response as she held the unicorn close, her eyes unconsciously looking over at the window.

‘Twilight… please be careful out there.’

---

Applejack was about to head inside her home before she heard a strange rustling sound in the orchard, followed by what sounded like a sucking noise.

“What in th’ hay?” the blonde raised a brow in slight confusion as she looked around for the source of the noise.

Kota walked over with a few boxes and set them down, the pegasus wiping a bit of sweat from his forehead.

“Kota, did y’all hear that?” Applejack asked him.

“Hear what?” Kota asked before he accidentally knocked a box down, causing apples to fall out, “Ahh! G-gomen!”

“It’s alright,” Applejack assured.

The two proceeded to chase after them, but saw that the apples were just… gone.

“...What the… where did they g-?” Kota began before he ended up stepping in something, the pegasus slowly looking down to see he had stepped on an apple. Or rather… what used to be one as it looked like it was sucked dry, “Ano… Applejack-chan?”

“Wh-” she began before gawking upon seeing a few ‘dried up’ apples on the ground, “...Fruit bats again. Ah thought Twilight had f-”

“Hiss~”

“...Wh-what was that?” Kota gulped.

Applejack looked around for a moment, trying to find what was causing that hissing and sucking noise before she saw something very familiar hanging from one of the trees, a pale-pink tail belonging to a certain shy pegasus. Applejack flipped up a leaf scraper and held it up in defense, a bad feeling starting to grow in her stomach.

“Kota, y’all may want t’ step back,” the farmer warned her stallion friend.

“Eh? Wh-” Kota began before a blur shot by him, his eyes growing nearly to the size of dinner plates as he began pale heavily, “...”

“Stay back…” Applejack told him.

Something took some of the strawberries that had begun to grow on some of the apple trees, but spat the strawberries out in disgust.

“Blech! Who in their right mind would grow strawberries in apple trees?!” the figure gagged.

“It’s a compromise of what we grow!” Kota shouted.

“That voice…” Applejack realized, her eyes slowly widening in shock, “Don’t tell me…”

“Well honestly, it’s a stupid idea. I mean, strawberries are meant to grow in the ground, not in trees!” the figure argued.

“...Fluttershy,” Applejack gulped.

“Eh?” Kota blinked at that, “Fluttershy? Demo, I d-”

“It’s her, Kota. Or rather… it’s Flutterbat,” Applejack stated, “But, that doesn’t explain how she got out again.”

“Wait, again?” Kota repeated.

The remains of an apple were spat right at Applejack’s face, temporarily blinding her. This gave Flutterbat the time to fly off, grabbing a few extra apples to snack on later as she flew off into the night sky.

---

“...Silver Hawk, can I ask you something?” Twilight begun as she and Silver Hawk searched through the Everfree Forest.

“What is it?”

“Where do you and Fluttershy plan to raise your family? Here in Equestria or back in Neighpon? I want your 100% honest answer.”

“...Honestly, I don’t know,” Silver sighed, “If we stay here in Equestria, then Timid would miss our parents back in Neighpon. If we move to Neighpon, then I’d be tearing Fluttershy away from you and her friends.”

“I’ve been thinking about stuff like that, and I’ve had a system worked on to help,” Twilight informed as she took out a necklace that showed her Cutie Mark, “A teleportation necklace.”

“Eh?”

“I’ve began to think of how me and the others will be able to see Fluttershy if she ends up moving back to Neighpon, and I came up with this. With it, we can teleport to anyplace we need to in a hurry. It can also act as a communicator… only problem I’ve found with it is, after I set somepony up to use it, it’s locked to that specific person. For example, if Dash was with Pinkie’s necklace, it wouldn’t work, and vice versa if Pinkie was wearing Dash’s necklace.”

“Soka…” Silver noted as he looked at it, “Ano, if we’re going to start playing a question game, I wanna know. When and where are you and Dash getting married?”

“We’re actually thinking maybe Neighpon. It’s where she proposed, so I think it would be perfect there,” Twilight replied, “Why ask?”

“I just wanna know…”

“And now my next question. You proposed to Fluttershy earlier tonight, didn’t you?”

“...I did. Demo...” Silver began, a bit of sadness in his tone as he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the ring Fluttershy gave back to him.

“...She refused?” Twilight gasped a bit.

“No. She accepted before this situation happened,” Silver replied, looking down at the ring, “But, when Flutterbat tried to come back out, she gave it back to me, trying to keep herself away from everypony so she could protect us.”

“...it’s my fault this happened,” Twilight sighed, “I was the one to bring Flutterbat back, and yet I failed to seal her back up…” tears soon began to form in his eyes, “What kind of friend… no, what kind of princess am I supposed to be if I transformed one of my friends, and made it so she could never had a happy life?”

“I am plenty happy,” Flutterbat’s voice smirked, causing Twilight’s eyes to widen a bit as she and Silver looked up to see the pegasus turned bat-pony laying on top of a tree branch, an apple in her hand as she looked down at them.

“Butterfly-tenshi… y-” Silver began.

“Shut up. That’s not my name,” Flutterbat stated as she bit into the apple and completely sucked up the juices inside before throwing the remains away.

“Fluttershy, let’s calm down…” Twilight began.

“That’s not my name either,” Flutterbat scoffed as she flew down to them, “Those are the names of my weaker half. I am nothing like that weakling.”

“...I’m assuming you’re the one who robbed Rarity?” Twilight asked.

Flutterbat wordlessly walked out of the shadows, showing her new outfit with a slight smirk on her face.

“I’d prefer the term ‘borrowed’ instead,” the bat pony replied. She then turned her sight over to Silver Hawk, a heavy blush on the snow-white pegasus’ face, “Like what you see, handsome?”

“I… I uh… uh…” Silver stuttered.

Twilight soon noticed the pile of ‘dried up’ apples laying right next to Flutterbat.

“...You took those apples from Applejacks place, didn’t you?”

“Again, ‘borrowed’. But yes, I did,” Flutterbat replied with a slight smirk, “I needed something juicy and sweet to eat.”

She then picked one of the 'dried up' apples up and threw it right into Twilight’s face, the Alicorn slowly taking it off her face as she dropped it on the ground.

“And I have some friends…” Flutterbat smirked as she snapped her fingers, making some bats fly over, one flying right onto her shoulder, “And they love to obey me. So if I were to tell them to get you, they’d do so.”

The bats flew right over to Twilight, the Alicorn creating a barrier to prevent them from getting her. However, the bats distracted her from doing anything to protect Silver Hawk.

“Ah poo. You’re no fun,” Flutterbat pouted a little as she turned over to Silver Hawk, “And as for you, I have something special in mind for you~”

“...You’re not gonna g-” Silver began.

“Silver Hawk, run!” Twilight shouted, attempting to block the bats.

“No you don’t,” Flutterbat smirked, again snapping her fingers, bats flying all over to block any sort of escape route, “There. Now we won’t have anypony bothering us, nor do we have to leave.”

“Butterfly, I know you’re in there. Please… fight her…” Silver Hawk begged.

“She wants you free from the shackles she locked you under. She doesn’t want t-”

“No. She hasn’t shackled me into anything,” Silver frowned.

“Oh really? What about your kids?” Flutterbat smirked, “If you hadn’t knocked her up in the first place, then you’d be free to have normal life, and not having to be with a weakling like her.”

“She is not weak! She-”

“SHUT UP!” Flutterbat roared, causing Silver and Twilight to flinch, “I’m getting tired of listening to you two wanting that weakling back! I’m here to stay, and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

“...Butterfly, please…” Silver Hawk begged.

“...I’m sorry,” Fluttershy’s voice said, Flutterbat’s eyes changing from crimson to teal, “...I don’t want you to suffer anything because of me anymore. Please… just go, Silver Hawk.”

“I’m never leaving you!” he shouted.

“Then you’re becoming my slave,” Flutterbat’s voice frowned a bit, her eyes changing from teal to crimson once more as they glowed, “Get over here.”

“...No,” Silver responded.

“Look into my eyes. Let my voice be the only thing you hear,” Flutterbat ordered.

“Run!” Twilight shouted. However to Silver Hawk, he did not hear Twilight say anything.

“Let your body relax as my voice sooths you…” Flutterbat whispered as Silver’s eyes began to dull a bit with each passing second, “Listen to the voice of the one you love echo through your mind~”

Her voice was the only thing Silver Hawk could hear now. He couldn’t hear the wind, he couldn’t hear the sounds of the bat’s wings flap, he couldn’t hear the sound of Twilight’s pleading voice, all he could hear was Flutterbat’s voice.

“You will obey my every command. Your only desire is to please me. You will hurt those that will try and attack me. You are my silver knight, destined to forever protect me.”

Any and every thought in Silver Hawk’s mind went numb, his eyes almost nearly dull as they were half opened.

“Your name is not Silver Hawk anymore. You are now… Platinum Knight. And you live to serve your queen, your mistress, your angel of the night… me.”

“H-hai, my mistress,” Silver whispered, his ice blue eyes now fully dull.

“Silver, no!” Twilight shouted.

“Good. Now… you will not feel any pain at what I’m about to do…” Flutterbat informed as she looked at his neck, an evil smirk forming as she moved closer and closer to him. When she was close enough, she leaned in…

*CHOMP*

She bit into Silver Hawk.

“No!” Twilight gasped as Silver slowly began to change.

Silver’s snow white fur seemingly began to become a bit dull until they were a near platinum color, his ice blue mane darkened a bit, and his wings become more bat like. To complete the transformation, his teeth slowly started to become fangs as his fingers started to gain claws.

Flutterbat began to stroke the back of his neck as the transformation was near completion.

‘Almost there. Soon, he will be mine~’ Flutterbat thought darkly.

‘No! You promised you wouldn’t hurt him!’ Fluttershy shouted.

‘He’s not hurt, is he?’ Flutterbat countered.

Flutterbat moved slightly away, Silver Hawk now fully a bat-pony.

“...What is your first command, my mistress?” Silver Hawk, or rather Platinum Knight asked as he bowed before her.

“See the alicorn there? Get her,” Flutterbat ordered, pointing towards Twilight.

“Of course, my mistress,” Platinum Knight nodded, turning his gaze towards Twilight as his wings opened up. He then flew towards Twilight at high speed, the Alicorn barely bringing her barrier up in time to block his punch.

“Silver Hawk, Fluttershy, both of you need to stop this!”

“Why would I? That weakling has never done anything important in her life, so I decided to liberate that by taking over,” Flutterbat stated.

Platinum Knight continued to attack Twilight, managing to punch past her barrier and slash at her wings, causing blood to begin to leak and feathers to fall from them as the Alicorn fell to her knees, her barrier starting to fade.

“Besides, she couldn’t do a thing when that stupid Aki killed her,” Flutterbat added, “All her life, she’s been nothing but a burden to everypony around her.”

Twilight’s barrier shattered, the alicorn being knocked into a tree and having splinters dug into her back. Platinum Knight ran forward and continued to attack her wings, sending feathers flying everywhere.

“Hold,” Flutterbat ordered.

“Hai, my mistress,” Platinum Knight nodded as he moved back from Twilight, her wings bleeding as a few feathers remained on it.

"Good boy," Flutterbat smirked as she walked over and picked Twilight up by her shirt, “I’m giving you this one chance… run. Run far away… run to your little teacher and tell her this for me, ‘The bat-ponies are back. And we won’t rest until we take back what’s ours’.”

With that, she dropped Twilight, the alicorn’s injuries finally overtaking her as she began to lose consciousness, the last thing she could see being Flutterbat and Platinum Knight flying off into the night sky.

‘Flutter...shy,’ was all Twilight could think before she finally fell unconcious.