• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Dreams, and the Big Question

(Dream Sequence)
“Y-y-you’re leaving?” Fluttershy whimpered.

“....I’m sorry, but I’m needed back home,” Silver sighed as he stood in the doorway.

“...will you ever come back?”

Silver Hawk didn’t respond to this.

“...Silver-kun?”

“...jaa ne, Butterfly-chan…” was all Silver said as he left out the door.

Fluttershy’s eyes began to water at this as she fell to her knees and let the tears fall, the shy pinkette’s heart feeling like it had shattered into millions of pieces.

“Mommy?” a young filly’s voice asked, making Fluttershy turn to see a roughly seven year old Snow Angel, “Is everything okay?”

“...I-I-I-I’m… alright,” she lied, looking at her daughter.

“...when are we gonna meet Daddy?” a roughly seven Kaito Breeze inquired.

“..I… I wish I-” Fluttershy began before her children seemingly vanished, “...Sn-Snow? Kaito?!”

She looked around in worry, but found no sign of either Kaito or Snow Angel. Fluttershy ran around, calling out for her twin children, but when she was about to call them out again, nothing came out, almost as if someone put the mute on. Fluttershy began to cry, her mane dropping in front of her eyes and it seemed… longer. Her clothes also began to dull in color, almost like they were never taken off.

‘It… it’s happening again… I’m.. I’m all alone again...’ Fluttershy thought as she cried her eyes out, “...Itoko-chan… Timid-chan… Onee-chan… Silver-kun… Okaa-san… Otou-san… Obaa-chan… minna… I… I don’t want to be alone…”

“...You are never alone, my friend,” a voice spoke up.

“Wha…?” Fluttershy gasped a bit as she opened her eyes, which were red from crying as she turned around to see a familiar face, “P-Princess Luna?”

“It is good to see you again,” Luna smiled, walking over to her. The Princess of the Night sat down by Fluttershy and put one of her wings over her, hugging the pinkette in a way.

“But...how can you be here? I… wait. This is…” Fluttershy began in realization.

“Yes. A dream,” Luna nodded, “A mother’s worst fear can be to not be there for her children. And then there’s the bonus of you not being married. You’re scared Silver Hawk will leave you at some point.”

“H-h-h-h-hai…” Fluttershy sniffled as she rubbed the tears out of her eyes, “I… I don’t want to lose him, Luna… I don’t want to lose my family again.”

Luna nodded, “...you won’t. I may not be the Princess of Time, but I can assure you that things will be okay. He loves you, and he wants to protect you,”

“...how do you know this?” Fluttershy asked.

Suddenly, a silver door with Silver Hawk’s Cutie Mark on it appeared.

“Enter here, and you’ll see. I should warn thee though, what you might see will not be for the faint of heart,” Luna stated.

“...thanks for the warning,” Fluttershy squeaked out as she nervously got up.

She then slowly approached the door and opened it, seeing nothing but darkness. However, once she stepped inside, the darkness disappeared, replaced with what looked like her home, but in complete ruins.

“...What in the name of the Ponies of the Beginning happened?” Fluttershy whispered as she walked forward slowly.

“You’ll see soon enough,” Luna’s voice echoed in the ruined living room, “Look over at the couch.”

Fluttershy blinked before she did so. But once she saw what… or rather, who was on the couch… she felt her heart sink greatly. Sitting there was Silver Hawk… but he looked… broken. His clothes had tears in them, his ice-blue mane having lost its color, and his eyes...looked lifeless. In his hands was a picture of himself and a younger Fluttershy, the part with the latter seemingly broken.

“Silver-kun?” Fluttershy whispered as she reached out to him, but her hand phased right through him, “...what the?”

She attempted to put her hand on his shoulder, but it phased through him again.

“You cannot touch him, nor can he hear you,” Luna’s voice said, a bit of sadness in her voice, “This is his nightmare… if you had never been revived by my parents.”

Fluttershy’s eyes widened as she looked at Silver Hawk, the pegasus’ gaze fixated on the picture in his hands.

“Without you in his life, he felt… empty, like his whole world had been shattered,” Luna stated.

“...my tenshi…” Silver Hawk whimpered, tears beginning to form in his eyes as he gripped the picture, “I’m so sorry… I-I should’ve protected you. Snow and Kaito would… still be alive… if I did. Sure… th-th-they-y-y’d be without their dad… but they’d have you.”

“...Snow and Kaito are gone?”

“Remember? They weren’t born when Aki shot you,” Luna reminded.

“Oh my…” Fluttershy gasped softly, “..Demo… what about Timid-chan and-?”

“Nopony could reach out to Silver… not even your cousin, nor his family,” Luna stated sadly, “...the family he loves, anyway.”

“...what do you me-” Fluttershy began when she noticed a wedding ring on Silver Hawk, “...don’t tell me…”

“I’m afraid so… he had married Aki, and was forced to disown his little sister,” Luna sighed sadly, “As for what happened to your cousin and your friends… I do not wish to talk about it.”

“...I’m so sorry… I couldn’t keep them safe either… but… y-y-you and your sister are up there…” Silver Hawk whispered.

“...Rainbow Dash. Oh right…” Fluttershy remembered, “..Wait. But she wasn’t that ba-”

“...after you died, Rainbow… lost herself… she had broken up with Twilight, and cut ties with the others, never wanting to trust anypony ever again.”

“...her mother?”

“She tried everything, but nothing worked.”

Fluttershy attempted to shake Silver Hawk, but her arms phased right through him.

“Oh Silver-ku~n,” Aki’s voice called out, making Silver Hawk hide the picture.

“Yes… dear?” Silver replied.

Aki walked in, a smile on her face, “Mind getting yourself ready? My father wishes to see you about something important.”

“...”

“What? Not going to give your wife a response?”

“...I’ll be ready in a minute,” Silver Hawk told her as he got up and walked away, with Fluttershy attempting to follow him. But she seemed to get stuck in something and the scene changed to some sort of a rock farm.

“Wh-what the?” Fluttershy gasped, “...why am I at Pinkie’s family farm?”

“...I am not 100% sure what’s happening… but someponies dreams are still interconnected from the Tantabus incident,” Luna said, “I guess… we slipped into Pinkie Pie’s part of the dream,”

They looked over to see Pinkie Pie carrying a bucket of rocks to her mother, the normally fun and party loving pony’s hair deflated and a sad expression colored her face.

“Wh-wh-what happened to her?”

“...I think I might know,” Luna spoke with a sad sigh, “After you had died, she lost her smile… so to speak.”

“Pinkie Pie! Hey!” Fluttershy attempted to shout, “...she can’t hear me either, can she?”

“No. Remember, this is her dream, one where you no longer exist.”

“...no more smiles…” Pinkie sighed, looking at some rocks that were similarly colored to herself and the rest of the Mane 6. She moved away a pink one and a cyan one, “...we all fell apart. Applejack lost her farm, Rarity’s homeless, and Twilight….”

“...Wh-what happened to Twilight?” Fluttershy asked, despite knowing Pinkie wouldn’t hear her. She attempted to pick up the stones that would represent herself and Rainbow, but tripped and landed back in Ponyville. She looked and saw Sweetie Belle running from Mr. Cake, who was chasing after her in anger, “Sweetie Belle?”

“Come back here with that cake!”

“No! I need this to feed me and my sister!”

Fluttershy followed after Sweetie Belle, phasing through her, but Luna caused something to fall over to make Mr. Cake slip up.

“...dang it…” he sighed.

Fluttershy continued to follow Sweetie Belle, the young white unicorn soon arriving in an alleyway and bringing the food to a box, Rarity currently inside of it and in rags.

“Rarity?” Sweetie Belle spoke up, catching the older Unicorn’s attention, “I..I managed to get us something to eat.”

“...you never know what you’d miss until you don’t have it anymore,” Rarity whispered as she hugged her sister, “...I honestly hate that thief Cutie Mark you ended up with… but it’s helped us so much…”

“...I wish I can say the same for Applebloom’s family and Scootaloo,” Sweetie Belle sighed.

The two sisters hugged sadly.

“...why doesn’t Rarity try using her gem finding spell to find gems and get money?” Fluttershy asked.

“...I do not know.” Luna sighed as the two soon returned to Neighpon, but this time in a castle. They looked to see Dawn Star, currently in a very regal kimono, but she had several bruises on her.

“Dawn Star… please… stop hurting yourself…” Empress Evening Nova begged as she walked over to hug her daughter.

“NO! Leave me alone… I don’t deserve your love… it’s… b-b-b-because of me… Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash… and all of their friends… and… and…” Dawn Star shouted as she began to cry, “It… it’s my fault… it’s all my fault.”

“...okay, how is the Empress here, mind my asking?”

“Figment of Dawn Star’s dream.”

“...and… I get she must be feeling some kind of regret for what happened, but… it’s not all her fault. Sure it was her being captured by Aki and Flash Sentry that lured us into a trap, but… she didn’t know.”

“...I wish we can say the same for Twilight,” Luna sighed as the scene changed once again. They looked to see Twilight standing alongside Spike in front of a heavily damaged castle. It was their castle.

“Come on, Twilight. I’m sure we can fix this place up,” Spike said as he tried to cheer Twilight up, but only got silence in response, “..Maybe we can ask your brother or Celestia t-”

“I don’t want anything to do with them.” Twilight said coldly.

“...Twilight?” Fluttershy whispered as she walked to her friend, only to see she was missing her wings, “...w-w-where’d her wings go?”

“She removed them,” Luna replied sadly, “After you died, and after Rainbow broke up with her… she used a spell to remove her wings, and destroyed her castle.”

“What… why?”

“Look at her eyes for a moment…” Luna instructed.

Fluttershy nodded and walked over, seeing Twilight’s eyes were white and just their light purple color.

“Twilight… please. Let us help you…” Spike begged.

“..I don’t want help… I don’t want anything to do with friendship anymore…” Twilight whispered as she walked away, “What’s the point of it if you only end up getting your ‘friends’ killed…”

“Twilight, wait up!” Spike shouted as he ran after her.

“...why’s Spike still here?” Fluttershy inquired.

“He’s been trying to help Twilight, but every attempt failed. Her family, Celestia… nothing worked.”

“...Where is she going?” Fluttershy asked as they walked behind Twilight and Spike.

“...to her new home. Her… ‘husband’ is waiting,”

“Huh?”

“Flash Sentry.”

“...did you find an equal Cutie Mark on him when you last saw him?”

“No. We found no such thing on him, but strangely, we did on Aki,” Luna replied, “But we did find mysterious traces of dark love magic made by Changelings on him. We’re trying to figure this out… but it’s been very tricky.” Luna informed as they came upon a house in Canterlot.

Twilight walked inside to see Flash Sentry and a young baby filly with Flash’s body color and Twilight’s hair style and colors.

“Flash… daughter… I’m home,” Twilight spoke in an emotionless voice, even though a smile was on her face.

“Good to see you dear,” Flash smiled before he turned to see Spike, “What’s he doing here?”

“Nothing. He was just leaving…” Twilight replied as she shot him a cold stare, “Right, Spike?”

“...Right…” Spike sighed as he turned around, “I’ll be at Celestia’s castle if you need me…”

Fluttershy watched as Spike left and she looked at a bundle of strawberries. Suddenly, they were now in Neighpon back at Kota’s farm.

“Applejack and Kota-san.” Fluttershy realized as she walked along, seeing the place was void of any life, “Wh-wh-what? Where are they? Where’s the Hikari family strawberry field?”

“Gone. Burnt down for acts of ‘treason’.” Luna explained.

“Where’s Applejack? Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle implied she and her family are still alive. Where is she? Where’s Applebloom? Where’s Kota and Ai?”

“....”

“Luna, please tell me!” Fluttershy shouted with tears in her eyes. All these nightmares she was shown… they made her heart sink greatly.

Luna sighed and motioned for her to follow, the two seemingly stopping before a set of headstones.

“....no...don’t tell me.”

“...you wanted to see.” Luna sighed.

Fluttershy walked over to see the names on the tombstones before her eyes widened in shock.

“Yes...when they were tried for ‘treason’, Applejack and Kota managed to save their sisters...at the cost of their lives.”

“....please...take me out of here…” Fluttershy whispered, her hair covering her eyes.

“...I don’t know how to. This dream… I lack control over it. I don’t know what’s causing all of these nightmare to converge… I don’t know how to wake anypony up… I don’t know how to get you out. I’m still surprised we got in here…” Luna admitted.

“...sis… don’t worry…” Applebloom’s voice spoke, “...Ah know yer up there… with ma and pa and Big Mac. Me? Ah’m here… lookin’ after Ai like ya made me promise… and Ah’ll keep us safe…”

Fluttershy’s eyes began to water as she tried to run away, only to trip and wind up by the graves of her parents, Posey’s parents and the ones of the lives lost in the war. However… there were three more.

“No… no more… no more! I want to wake up!” Fluttershy whimpered.

“...Timid-chan…” Silver Hawk’s voice began as Fluttershy saw him there, “...Okaa-san and Otou-san… they… they miss you. I miss you… and… I know you’re up there… and with Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash… and Butterfly.”

“...Silver Hawk…” Fluttershy whimpered as she went over to try and hug him but phased through him.

“...please… just rest easy sis. You’re in a better place… not this… this hell,” Silver Hawk whispered, tears streaming down his cheeks as he clenched his fist.

“Silver-kun… none of this is real…” Fluttershy spoke.

“He can’t-” Luna begun.

“NO! I know he can hear me! Please Silver-kun, you need to wake up! This isn’t real! This is just some nightmare! Please… I don’t want you to be scared of being without me. I’m with you. Snow Angel’s with you. Kaito Breeze is with you. Onee-chan, Itoko-chan, Timid-chan… my friends, your friends… we’re all with you.” Fluttershy shouted as much as her lungs could shouted, “PLEASE~!”

She then reached out to hug him, but her arms phased through him.

“P-p-p-please… I… I love you Silver-kun…” Fluttershy whispered as she actually managed to hug him, tears flowing down her cheeks.

“...Butterfly-chan?” he whispered as his eyes widened, “Is...is that you?”

“Yes. I’m still here…” she smiled, as she was now solid to him. The world around them begun to crack and shake.

“Butterfly-ch… no. Tenshi-chan… I…” Silver whispered as he held her tight, “I was so scared… when I thought I lost you… I thought my world shattered.”

“...ironic word choice…” Luna stated as the world was literally shattering around them. Suddenly, the world the nightmare seemingly created vanished, and the ponies caught up in it were all there as well.

“Oh… oh… no more chocolate fudge chips before bedtime…” Pinkie groaned.

“Dawnee!” Quirky shouted as she ran over to hug her, “Oh… I was so scared!”

“Wh...what’s going on?” Dawn blinked in actual confusion.

“Princess Luna… what happened to us?” Twilight asked.

“...I’m not 100% sure, but it seemed all of your dreams converged into one… mega-nightmare, I guess.” Luna told them, “...a ‘what if’ world of if my parents didn’t revive Fluttershy. A world… where kindness had died… if you will.”

“...could… that have actually happened to all of us?” Rainbow Dash wondered.

Everypony exchanged looks of worry.

“I don’t wanna think about it.” Timid cried as she ran over to Silver Hawk, “...I don’t wanna be in a world without Onii-chan and… my Onee-chan!”

“...Don’t worry, Timid-chan…” Silver whispered as he knelt down to hug her, “I promise that world will never come to be...ever.”

“...What could’ve mixed our dreams together like that?” Rarity couldn’t help but wonder.

“Maybe a lingering effect from our battle with that smoke monster a while back,” Sweetie Belle shrugged.

“Also Sweetie dear… please never get a Cutie Mark relating to being a thief,” Rarity told her.

“After what I saw… I won’t.”

“...Spike. Are you alright?” Twilight asked.

“...c-c-c-could… that ever happen? You… sh-sh-shut me out?” he asked with tears in his eyes.

“...I hope to Celestia that doesn’t happen…” Twilight whispered as she hugged him, “...and I hope I’d never give up where I am.”

“...I’d never leave you.” Dash added as she hugged Twilight.

“I’m glad to see all of you are alright. Now…” Luna smiled, casting a spell to re-open the doors back to everyponies dreams, “You all should go back and don’t worry… I’ll make sure no nightmares come again tonight.”

“...That’s everypony but…” Applejack begun, realizing the only doors missing were the ones for Fluttershy and Silver Hawk.

“I wish to have a word with them…” Luna stated as she looked over at the two pegasi.

Everyone else there nodded and headed for their doors and left back for their dreams. However, one pony remained apart from Fluttershy, Silver Hawk and Princess Luna.

“Timid-chan…” Fluttershy whispered, “You need to…”

“No. I… I want to stay with you and Onii-chan a little bit longer, Onee-chan,” Timid whimpered a bit.

“...Is that okay?” Fluttershy asked Luna.

“...I don’t see why not,” Luna shrugged, “...both of you experienced fear greater than you have in nightmares in the past.”

“...Not even my nightmare when every animal suddenly hated me was as bad a Silver Hawk leaving me to raise the twins on my own,” Fluttershy admitted.

“...You dreamed that?” Silver Hawk asked.

“...Hai,” Fluttershy nodded as she whimpered a bit, “I… I don’t want to lose you or the twins… I don’t want to lose anypony.”

“You won’t. I promise…” he assured her as he hugged her once more, “I’ll always be there for you, Snow, and Kaito.”

“And I’ll be the best auntie to them ever,” Timid assured with a soft smile.

“Silver-kun… Timid-chan…” Fluttershy whispered as she returned the hug, “Arigatou…”

“...and you saw my nightmare of not being with you.” Silver sighed, “...I was scared… I really was the day I thought we lost you three. I…” he paused as he held her tight, “I never want to feel that feeling of soul shattering emptiness ever again… I want to be there for you and the twins… always.”

“...you two are amazing together. I can see many years of happiness for you two,” Luna smiled, “...I wish I had somepony to share my life with. Perhaps maybe one day… I might.”

“Maybe you will, Luna-hime,” Timid smiled as she yawned a bit.

“...why don’t we go put you back in your own dreams?” Silver Hawk smiled.

“...hai,” Timid nodded.

With that, Fluttershy picked up Timid and carried her to the door back to her dreams and they put her back in it.

“Sleep tight,” Silver Hawk smiled, “...I’m gonna go back to mine now too… see you in the morning, Butterfly-tenshi-chan.”

“See you,” Fluttershy waved as Luna made the door for Silver Hawk to go back to his own dreams.

“...They’re good ponies. Also, don’t tell Timid I said this… but her dreams in the battle with the Tantabus were cute…”

“She turned into a little Sailor Moon… wish I thought of that.” Fluttershy giggled, ”Wait… do you know about those mangas?”

“...little bit. I do occasionally peer into Neighponese dreams to see what their culture is like,” Luna admitted, “Quite a few have caught my attention I must admit. And I’ve seen you cosplay as some rather famous Neighponese characters…”

Fluttershy blushed a bit and turned to Luna in surprise, “H-h-h-how do you know that?”

“You dream about your work sometimes… I’ll state one of your best ones is of that girl from that one fighting game… what was her name again? Shun Lie?”

“I-it’s Chun Li,” Fluttershy admitted, “...and I liked it. But… not my personal favorite.”

“But by far, the most impressive you’ve made is that one of Sailor Moon. Your pink hair aside, you look just like her in that outfit.”

“...uh… p-p-p-please… d-d-d-don’t tell anypony I cosplay,” Fluttershy squeaked, her entire face a bright red, “Especially Rainbow Dash and Silver Hawk.”

“I won’t, I promise. So… shall we get you back into your own dream? You have a big date ahead of you tomorrow.”

“Hai,” Fluttershy nodded.

With that, Luna made a wave motion with her hand, causing the room to ripple before she and Fluttershy were back in the latter’s home.

She looked to see there were an older version of her twins helping with her animals, but one more kid was there, a young filly.

“...another child?” Luna whispered.

“...I’m thinking if I have another girl. I’d name her Sakura Heaven…” Fluttershy giggled.

“Hmm?” Luna blinked as she looked at the shy pinkette, “Why that name?”

“...I like the Sakura part. I need to check with Silver Hawk later…” Fluttershy informed.

---

“Itoko-chan, is everything okay? I heard you crying in your sleep again…” Posey spoke as Fluttershy woke up, it still being night out.

She got silence in response.

“..Itoko-chan? You’re starting too…” Posey began as she opened the door to see her cousin having just woke up, “Eh?”

“...why are you up?”

“I heard you crying in your sleep again. I needed a snack… so… I went downstairs and I heard you…”

“...another bad dream. Then I got tangled up in one giant bad dream everypony else was having… I don’t wanna talk about it.”

“...okay.”

Fluttershy got up and headed off to where Silver Hawk was sleeping.

--

“Silver-kun?” Fluttershy whispered, opening his door.

“...Butterfly-chan… shh…” he whispered, as he motioned to show Timid, Yuki and Peach were all there fast asleep, Timid having a small, soft smile on her face.

“...Do you mind…me sleeping here?” Fluttershy asked.

“...I don’t mind at all,” Silver replied with a small smile.

Fluttershy slowly walked over to him, making sure to not accidentally wake Timid or her pets up.

“...I love you,” Fluttershy whispered as she hugged him.

“...I love you too, my Tenshi,” Silver whispered back as he returned the hug, the two separating for a bit to look into each other’s eyes, “Butterfly-chan…”

“Silver-kun…” Fluttershy whispered, her face slowly inching towards his.

They continued to slowly inch closer before they closed the gap as their lips touched, the world seemingly stopping around them. They loved each-other, more than anything in the whole world. The feelings they have for each other, both from when they were kids and now all came out.

“...You’re amazing…” Fluttershy whispered as they split off for a moment.

“You too… my tenshi… my shy angel,” Silver whispered.

They kissed once more, unaware that Posey was secretly watching them with a small, soft smile.

---

“Applejack… you awake?” Kota asked as he was currently outside and sitting on the roof.

“Yea,” she nodded as she climbed out her window and sat down by him, “...beautiful night.”

“Yea,” Kota nodded, “It really is.”

“Eeyup…” Applejack nodded as she looked up at the night sky.

“...Applejack? ...you’re really a nice pony. The… nicest I’ve ever met,” Kota admitted with a blush.

“Thank you, Kota,” Applejack replied with a smile, “Y’all are a pretty nice guy yerself.”

“...Thanks.” Kota blushed.

“Don’t mention it,” Applejack smiled as she leaned back.

“...you look… really… beautiful,” Kota smiled as he leaned back as well.

“...Th-thanks,” Applejack blushed a bit.

“I’ve seen some mares in my life, but… none as nice looking as you…” Kota added.

“C-come on Kota, y’all are makin’ me blush,” Applejack chuckled, a small, yet heavy blush on her face.

“...It makes you look cuter…” Kota smiled, blushing himself.

“...”

Kota moved closer and attempted to put his hand on top of hers, but immediately pulled back as he blushed brightly. Applejack giggled a bit at how shy he was acting right now. Not as shy as Fluttershy though, but almost.

“...yer nice.” Applejack smiled.

“Th-thanks…” Kota managed to squeak out.

“Ya ever dated anypony before?”

“N-n-n-n-n-n-n-no.” he responded.

“Ah see… me neither,”Applejack admitted.

Kota scooted a bit closer to her.

“...Ano, Applejack?”

“Yes?”

“Since I like you… and you like me in a, like like regard… uh… well…”

“...Well what?” Applejack asked as she looked at him.

“...do you wanna go out on a date?”

“Ah beg yer pardon?”Applejack blinked as she blushed.

“Do you… wanna go out on a date?” he asked again as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, “I know it’s a stupid idea, and I’m kind of a dork… but I honestly care a lot about you and-”

She pulled him into a kiss and smiled, they split after a moment, Kota blushing a bright red.

“...We’ve kissed before. We’ve admitted how much we like each-other. Ya offered me to live with ya a while back… Ah’m honestly surprised we ain’t datin’ already,” Applejack smiled, “So yes. Ah would love t’ go on a date with you, Kota.”

Kota smiled happily at this as he pulled Applejack into a hug, surprising her for a moment before she returned it.

---

The next day soon arrived with Dash, Sora Storm, Twilight and Spike waiting at the door for Twilight’s mom and dad to show up.

“I’ll admit… I’ve kind of nervous I know they like me but… I… I’m just nervous. I don’t know why,” Dash admitted.

“Dont worry Dash. I’m sure nothing bad will happen,” Twilight assured her as she held the tomboy’s hand.

After a moment, Spike began to play a fanfare.

“Spike, it’s just my parents,” Twilight sweatdropped a bit, “There’s no need for that.”

“...Your father requested it,” Spike informed, making Twilight facepalm.

“Dad…” the violet alicorn groaned

Soon, in walked two unicorns, one being a pale grey mare with a purple mane and tail with white highlights, and the other being a soft blue stallion with a midnight blue mane and tail. The mare wore a purple top, white skirt, and black dress shoes while the stallion wore a blue jacket, black shirt, blue jeans and white dress shoes.

“Hi mom, hi dad,” Twilight smiled.

“Hello dearie,” the two Unicorns smiled, going over to scoop her into a hug.

“And let’s not forget our little boy,” Twilight Velvet smiled as she walked over and hugged Spike, “Who’s a big boy? You are…”

“Aw gee…” Spike groaned a bit in embarrassment.

“So cute…” Twilight Sparkle giggled.

“Heh…” Rainbow Dash chuckled a bit at the scene

“So… you must be our little princess’ bride,” Twilight Velvet giggled as she looked over at Rainbow.

“The one and only,” Rainbow smiled a bit as she wrapped her arm around Twilight’s shoulders.

“The daughter of Firefly Spectrum… we were there the day the tornado happened.” Night Light added, “We apologize for your lost. But… he sacrificed himself to protect the innocents, our daughter included.”

“Wait…” Rainbow blinked as she looked at her marefriend, “You were there, Twilight?”

“...your dad saved my life. I didn’t even know who he was until I looked it up, but I didn’t tell you because… you never asked.”

“....”

“...your dad was a great stallion. I bet he would be so happy to see you now,” Twilight Velvet added as she walked over to Sora, “Pleasure to meet you. I take you’re Rainbow’s mother?”

“Yes,” Sora nodded, “I’m Sora Storm.”

“A pleasure to meet you. I’m Twilight Velvet, and this is my husband Night Light.”

“Greetings,” the male Unicorn nodded in response.

“Mom, Rainbow here loves the Daring Do books.”

“Oh? Does she now?” Twilight Velvet noted as she looked at the tomboy, who sheepishly rubbed the back of her head.

“Best book I’ve ever read… in fact, only book I’ve ever read in years,” Dash stated sheepishly, “Seriously, I’ve read each issue about 20 times, and I still never get tired of it.”

“So… do you wanna read my latest book?” Twilight Velvet asked, making Rainbow’s eyes widen.

“But… how… it’s not supposed to be out until a few months from now!”

“I give my daughter, my son, and my daughter-in-law copies in advanced. And since you’ll be my daughter-in-law soon enough…” Velvet began as she reached into her purse and pulled out a book, “I’ll give you a-”

Within a second, a blur snatched the book and ran off towards Rainbow’s room, the tomboy no longer in sight.

“...Advanced… copy… autographed…” Velvet slowly said, blinking a bit in confusion, “...What...just happened?”

“Sorry mom. It’s just… Rainbow’s a really big fan of the books, and… well, give her a new issue of Daring Doo, and she’ll just take it and lock herself in her room to read it,” Twilight stated with a sheepishly chuckled.

“...you two are perfect for each-other.” Night Light chuckled, “I remember anytime we bought you a new book when you were a filly, you did the exact same thing.”

“...Uh...y-yeah,” Twilight replied.

---

“Let’s see what Twi’s mom cooked up this time,” Dash giggled, as she held the 9th book of the Daring Do series in her hands. She then looked at the cover with a wide smile, “‘Daring Do and the Mystery of the Hypnotica Clan’. ...awe~some~!”

She proceeded to open the book up and began to read the contents, a huge excited grin on her face.

---

“So… do you still have every copy I’ve sent you dearie?” Velvet asked.

“Yep. I still have every copy. Why do you ask?”

“Since… you know…”

“Oh right… the treebary being burnt…” Twilight sighed, “...I miss that place.”

“I’m sorry you lost it dear.”

“...It’s fine, mom… at least Rainbow and the others gave me something to help me remember it.”

She guided her parents to the Circle of Friendship and the Golden Roots chandelure, the gems hanging off of it shining in the light a bit.

“Wow…” Night Light awed.

“...What is the chandelier?” Twilight Velvet asked her daughter.

“It’s something my friends made for me,” Twilight replied as she gained a sad smile, “They used most of the remains of my old home, and made this to help me feel more at home here. You see the gems hanging from it?”

“Yea,” they nodded.

“Well, if you look closely, you can see the moments me and my friends shared at my old home, the treebary,” Twilight added, wiping away a small tear in her eye, “This chandelier… it was the most amazing thing my friends have ever made for me.”

“Hmm… this gives me an idea, as do these seats here…” Twilight Velvet admitted as she took out a notepad and began to write down some ideas.

“Mom,” Twilight giggled.

“They say write what you know,” she shrugged.

“I know. Also… did you do any sort of research about Neighpon and the Neighponese ponies? Because my friend Fluttershy was kind of offended by how you portrayed them in ‘Daring Do and the Tales of the Forgotten Land’,” Twilight informed her mother.

“Huh?” Twilight Velvet blinked, lowering her notepad a bit as she looked at her daughter, “What do you mean?”

“Amongst some of her complaints were how you sort of mocked their traditions, took jabs at the misconception about them eating fish… I think it’s best I stop there.”

“Oh… I think I might have to rewrite that one then,” Twilight Velvet replied, “Of course, I’ll probably have your friend help me with it, just so I can figure out how Neighponese ponies act, and learn a few things about their traditions.”

“And uh… mom? Can I tell you something?” Twilight asked nervously.

“What is it dear?”

Twilight walked behind her throne and took out a stack of papers, showing they were various notes, sketches and plot lines, “...I’ve… been trying to write my own books…”

“Oh?”

“Yes. However, I still haven’t manage to get everything right. I’ve written the notes, some sketches, and a few plots… and yet none of them manage to click.”

“...I’ll try and help you dearie, okay?”

“...Thanks mom.”

---

Fluttershy looked at her mirror in thought, the shy mare currently messing with her hair a bit. In truth, she felt really nervous. Even though her cousin had set up that date between her and Silver, this was different. This was an actual date, one with the stallion she loved so much. There was so much for her to consider, her hair, her dress, would she wear make-up, and the biggest worry to her of all, who would watch the twins?

“Ano… maybe I should ask one of my friends…” the shy pinkette muttered to herself, “...no no. Twilight and Rainbow are busy with their wedding, Applejack is busy with her farm, Rarity’s no doubt busy with the dresses for the wedding, and Pinkie is probably busy with the food for said wedding. So… I guess that leaves itoko-chan.”

“You rang?” Posey asked as she was now standing by the doorway.

“Ahh!” Fluttershy yelped, jumping a bit in place as she quickly turned around, “I-itoko-chan! Don’t scare me like that!”

“Gomen gomen…” she apologized, “But if you need somepony to watch your kids, I can do it.”

“...Promise me you won’t do something stupid. No offense, but… I just worry you might mess something up and/or do something stupid. I trust you, don’t get me wrong, but… with some of the things Silver Hawk told me last night…”

“...Mou, what did he tell you this time?” Posey sighed.

“...You lost Timid at the mall. Three times. All in the same afternoon,” Fluttershy deadpannded a bit.

“Oh… I uh… got distracted easily by this really beautiful flower…” Posey chuckled sheepishly before slumping, “Only to find out that it was a fake… three times.”

“...I love you, you know that? But please… just promise me you won’t blow it?” Fluttershy begged.

“I promise, Itoko-chan,” Posey replied as she stood straight and saluted, “You can count on me! I promise I won’t let anything happen to your children!”

“Thank you,” Fluttershy smiled, “Now uh… any ideas for my dress or my hair or if I should wear make-up?”

“Hmm… have you tried asking your friend, Rarity?”

“...Uh, Posey…”

“Oh… right. The wedding..” Posey chuckled sheepishly.

“I know fashion, but I just don’t know what Silver Hawk would like…”

“Well, I’ve been around him for a few years now, so I can help you,”

---

Timid shook a small rattle in front of Snow Angel, the foal giggling happily as she tried to reach out for it. Kaito Breeze attempted to reach for it himself, but got a bit distracted when he saw a small mirror hanging from the side of the crib.

“...They’re adorable,” Timid giggled happily.

“What do you think Timid?” Silver Hawk asked, holding up two identical ties, “Pink? Or Red?”

“...ano, red?” Timid blinked.

“...I don’t know if Butterfly will like it…” Silver admitted as he looked at it, “...Though if I go with pink, she’d probably think I have an obsession with her… mou, I wish there was another stallion I can talk to about this.”

“Is Kota-san busy?” Timid inquired.

“Knowing him, most likely,” Silver replied as he sat down, “I don’t know any other stallions aside from him.”

Kaito Breeze simply looked at the ties for a moment and tossed his pillow at the red one, knocking it to the floor.

“Oi, Kaito. Be ca…” Silver began before blinking a bit in realization, “..Wait…” he then picked ht red tie back up and held it up in front of Kaito, “Are you saying I should go with this one?”

He nodded in response.

“...Alright,” Silver nodded, smiling a bit as he rubbed his son’s head, “That’s my boy.”

“Baa,” he responded with a smile.

“...Onii-chan, can I tell you something?” Timid asked.

“Hmm?” Silver blinked a bit as he looked over at his little sister, “What is it, Timid?”

“...I miss Neighpon. I wanna go back…” Timid admitted, “Demo...I don’t want to leave my new friends as well. And...” she began to whimper a bit, “I don’t want to leave Onee-chan.”

“...I’ve been thinking about going back to Neighpon as well…” Silver Hawk admitted, “I may like it here, but… I miss home as much as you do, Timid.”

“...Demo, what about Onee-chan and the twins?”

“...We’ll bring them with us. I know it sounds selfish but, I honestly think maybe we should live in Neighpon,” Silver replied, “...Then again, I’d be pulling her away from her friends.”

---

“Itoko-chan… can I be honest with you about something?” Fluttershy asked as Posey was tying her hair into an odango style.

“Sure,”

“...As much as I love Ponyville and all of my friends, I really have been thinking m-m-m-maybe… I… should move back to Neighpon,” Fluttershy admitted with a small sigh.

“Eh?”

“I… I know it’s a bit selfish of me, demo...I want to be with Silver-kun… and I want him and Timid-chan to be their for Snow and Kaito, as well as you,” Fluttershy stated, “And… my friends… Rainbow, Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie, and Rarity… I’ve had a lot of good times with them. Demo… friends can…drift apart. If I leave, then what would happen to Ponyville? What would happen to my friends if I’m not there for them?”

“...I’m sure Twilight can figure out some way to get you back in a giffy,” Posey shrugged.

“True… but, I don’t want to stress her out any further, especially on her wedding day,” Fluttershy sighed sadly.

Posey helped tie her cousin’s hair back to make the style perfect, “...itoko-chan, I know it sounds selfish, but I would like for you to come back and live closer to me…”

“.....”

“...Gomen. I shouldn't have pressured you further. I get you’re conflicted and I just might’ve made it worse.”

The cousins looked at their reflection for a moment and recalled their youth…

---
(Flashback)

“Itoko-chan… you going to be ready for the convention?” Fluttershy asked.

“I am, demo…” Posey paused as she looked at the costumes she and her cousin were wearing, “Are you sure these are a good idea?”

“We both love Sailor Moon. It’s a good idea,” Fluttershy giggled.

“...I’ll still never understand how you managed to convince your Okaa-san and Otou-san to dress up too,” Posey sweatdropped a little.

“They need to take us, and it fits since I’m dressing as Chibiusa.”

“Right…”

“...I’m glad you’re coming, itoko-chan,” Fluttershy smiled.

“Me too, itoko-chan,” Posey smiled back, “Well, what’re we waiting for? Let’s head inside before the good stuff gets taken.”

---

“I remember you nearly fainted when we met the mare who wrote the Sailor Moon mangas,” Posey giggled.

“Hai!” Fluttershy giggled, “I was so excited upon meeting her!”

“Do you still have that first issue she autographed?”

“Hai, It’s the most prized item I own,” Fluttershy nodded, “I still haven’t opened it.”

“Really?”

“Hai. something that valuable is too precious to open.” Fluttershy giggled, “...Itoko-chan, what was Silver Hawk like when I wasn’t around, mind my asking?”

“...Well, he was very kind, very sweet, a real gentle stallion when he wants to be,” Posey replied, “...He did get sort of upset when I messed up. Then there was….you know who constantly trying to ask for his hand in marriage. But apart from her, there were other mares who flirted with him, tried to ask him out, the works. But… he turned them down all the same.”

“Oh...I see.”

“Yeah...I know I said this already, but you were all he thought about while you were gone.”

“I know, it’s so romantic,” Fluttershy smiled softly, a blush forming on her face, “I… never really had somepony fall for me before… in fact…” her smile soon faded a bit, “I thought I’d never find someone to love me.”

“...I’m happy for you, itoko-chan,” Posey smiled, “You’ve come such a long way ever since we were fillies.”

“Same to you,” Fluttershy smiled. She then reached for the ribbon that Silver Hawk gave to her and tied it around her wrist, “There. How do I look, Posey?”

“Heavenly,” Posey replied with a soft smile, “Silver will love it.”

---

“Onii-chan, are you...alright?” Timid asked her brother, who was wearing a nice white tuxedo, had a red rose on the front pocket, white dress pants, and a pair of white shoes.

“Yeah. just…nervous,” Silver replied, holding a small box in his hand firmly.

“Ano… what’s with the eye mask you asked me to bring?” Timid asked next, holding up said object.

“...No reason, Timid.”

“You look sorta like… oh. I get it… you’re semi-dressing like Tuxedo Mask. Clever,” Timid giggled.

“Eheh… yea,” Silver chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Again, clever, Onii-chan. Demo...why are you so nervous?”

“...I’m scared.”

“Eh? About what?”

“Well...I’m scared Butterfly-chan...will reject what I have planned for her,” Silver sighed, “I really love her and the children, and...I really hope this goes well, Timid-chan.”

“...I’m sure she’ll love it, Onii-chan,” Timid smiled as she walked over and laid her head on her brother’s lap, “I mean look. You and Onee-chan created Snow-chan, and Kaito-kun, and they’re absolutely kawaii. There’s no way she’d say no after giving birth to them.”

“...Silver-kun?” Fluttershy gawked.

Silver Hawk looked at her, and it almost seemed like she had lept out of a page of Sailor Moon in a way with her odango hair style, golden tiara, but looked different in that she had a beautiful emerald green dress on that seemed to sparkle a little, wore high heels, and what got Silver Hawk’s attention was the ribbon around her right wrist.

“...B-butterfly-chan?” Silver whispered, a blush forming on his face.

“Oh...ano…” Fluttershy blushed a bit as she shyly looked away from him, “H-how do I look, Silver-kun?”

“...like a… a… megami-sama,” he stated, causing her to blush further.

“A.-arigatou, Silver-kun,” Fluttershy replied, “Y-you look very handsome.”

“...Thanks,” Silver blushed further in response.

“Have fun you two,” Posey giggled happily, “Don’t worry. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on the twins.”

“...Timid, keep an eye on Posey,” Silver whispered to his little sister.

“Hai,” the pegasus filly nodded in response.

---

The two soon arrived at a cloud restaurant, being called “Olive Cloud”. Fluttershy giggled happily as she looked at it, recalling it from her fillyhood.

“...I came here a lot in my fillyhood. Me and Rainbow would always order the little breadstick sandwiches. Our families took us here when we were good fillies and earned a reward,” Fluttershy giggled.

“Rainbow reccomended this place,” Silver replied, “So I figured this would be our first stop.”

“There’s more than one stop?”

“Two. There’s someplace special I want to take you after this,” Silver replied as he walked to the front door and held it open, “After you, Butterfly-chan.”

Fluttershy blushed and giggled at that as she walked over, giving him a small peck on the cheek before she walked inside, a blushing Silver Hawk following behind her.

---

The two were soon seated and were currently looking over the menu. Fluttershy occasionally took glances at the foal menu, just an occasional glance.

“...Everything okay, Butterfly-chan?” Silver asked, looking over the side of his menu to check on her.

“Hai,” she nodded, “Just...having trouble on what to order.”

“Ahh… soka,” Silver noted as he looked back at his menu..

“Ano… just curious. Do you ever miss…the days when you were a young foal?” Fluttershy asked curiously.

“...On occasion, hai,” Silver nodded, “Why ask?”

“...It’s hard to explain, but… part of me is remember when me and Dash were fillies and we ordered off of the foal menu…just…a nostalgic feeling.”

“Oh…” Silver blinked before chuckling a bit, “That’s kinda cute.”

Fluttershy giggled, blushing a bit as she looked at her menu.

“...I’ll order us a thing breadsticks if ya want,” Silver offered, “At least before we decide on what to eat.”

“Okay. And trust me, they’re really yummy,” Fluttershy informed.

“Hai, hai,” Silver chuckled.

---

Soon, they were eating the breadsticks and Silver Hawk was enjoying it thoroughly. Fluttershy was slowly making one into a small sandwich before she began to dig into it slowly. Silver Hawk saw a bit of pasta sauce on her lips and smiled.

“...Ano, what?” Fluttershy blinked, the shy pinkette noticing Silver Hawk looking at her.

“Eheh… you uh, have some sauce on your face,” Silver chuckled a bit.

“Oh…” Fluttershy replied, picking up a napkin and used it to wiped a bit of it off, but not all of it was off, “Did I get it?”

“No. There’s still a bit on your nose. Here, let me,” Silver offered, picking up his napkin as he leaned forward and rubbed the sauce off Fluttershy’s nose, causing the shy pinkette to blush heavily, ”There we go.”

“Thank you…” she managed to squeak out.

“No prob…” Silver smiled as he sat back down, “...Heh… you have the same face you had that one day.”

“Eh?”

“You know, back when we were foals. I got you that flower...and ended up falling in the river in the process?”

“...hai. Not one of my finest moments,” Fluttershy admitted, “D-demo.. I did like that flower you got me, Silver-kun.”

“I had a feeling,” he smiled.

---

The two were soon eating a side salad and a large plate of pasta with some tofu meatballs, the two pegasi enjoying their meal.

“...you know, there was this lovely story my grandmother told me when I was little. About two dogs who shared this plate of pasta and… well, kissed.” Fluttershy informed.

“That’s a cute story,” Silver Hawk smiled.

“It is,” Fluttershy nodded, a small smile on her face.

Silver Hawk proceeded to begin to slurp up some of the pasta, unaware that Fluttershy was eating the same noodle from the other end. They both slurped on it and eventually…

They kissed.

The two pegasi soon pulled away, blushing a bit as Fluttershy looked away shyly.

“...g-gomen. I...didn’t…”

“It’s fine,” Silver said with a soft smile.

“...that was… n-nice… hai?”

“Hai… it was.”

They laughed a bit before deciding to resume their meal.

---

“Umai...they’re still as good as I remember them,” Fluttershy smiled as she and Silver Hawk left the restaurant. She then looked up at the night sky, the stars shining down on them, “Such a lovely night, hai?”

“Agreed,” Silver nodded, looking up at the sky as well, “Luna-hime sure knows how to make it beautiful. Just as beautiful as a certain mare I know…”

“Thank you,” Fluttershy giggled as they flew back down to Ponyville, “So where are we going next?”

“You’ll see,” Silver assured her as they flew.

---

“Wow… I’ve never seen the area by Twilight’s castle like this before,” Fluttershy awed, “And there are such pretty flowers… shame they haven’t bloomed yet.”

“Oh wait for it…” Silver Hawk told her.

Soon, the full moon’s lights touched the flowers, the buds slowly unfolding themselves until they were in full bloom, the petals a pure white color with what looked like stars sparkling off the petals.

“Sugoi…” Fluttershy awed, “Wait. Aren’t these flowers from Neighpon?”

“Yes. They rarely grow outside of Neighpon, and I was lucky enough to find these with some help,” Silver replied, “So I figured we’d end the day here and… well… there’s something I want to tell you.”

“Oh, what’s that?” Fluttershy asked.

Before he said anything else, Silver Hawk took a flower and placed it in Fluttershy’s hair.

“Silver-kun?”

“...Butterfly-chan,” Silver began as he took a deep breath, “When I first met you… I had thought an angel had fallen from heaven. And when I saw you crying… I wanted to cheer you up, and when I did, you had one of the most beautiful smiles I’ve ever seen. I loved those days we spent together as kids...and when you left…” he paused as he looked down, “I… felt like I had a hole in my heart. The pain didn’t seem to go away, and I didn’t know why… but as I got older, I realized something… I had fallen in love with an angel.”

“Aww… Silver-kun…” Fluttershy blushed and giggled.

“Hai… when we finally met again… I felt really happy inside, like the hole I had in my heart had been filled... because I had my angel back with me. You and Timid-chan got along really well, almost like actual sisters. It was a touching scene, and I wished it would’ve lasted, but then… Aki had to appear. That night… when I thought I was going to lose you again… I felt… scared. I didn’t want to lose you, or the children we made together. I… I want to be there for you and the twins, Butterfly-tenshi… always.”

“Silver-kun… are… are you…?” Fluttershy whispered, tears beginning to form in her eyes as she covered her mouth with her hands slowly.

“I am… I want us to have a life together, my tenshi...so what I’m saying is…” Silver Hawk paused as he pulled out the small box he was holding earlier. He opened it to reveal a ring that had Fluttershy’s butterfly mixed with Silver Hawk’s… well, hawk, “Butterfly Misaki Heart-chan...will you… marry me?”

Fluttershy’s eyes widen at that, more tears forming in her eyes as her heart began to race a hundred miles an hour.

“...I… I… I…” the shy mare whispered, choking a bit as the tears poured down her cheeks, “I… I… I do!” she cried as she pulled him into a loving embrace, pressing her lips against his passionately.