• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Rescue Attempt

Flutterbat yawned a bit as she slowly awoke, the batpony smiling evilly as she woke.

“Another beautiful day…” Flutterbat noted as she got out of her bed, wearing a near see-through pale blue nightgown. “...That’ll change soon enough.”

“What do you mean?”

Flutterbat let out an annoyed groan, “Can’t even go five minutes without you babbling on about something…”

“...You’re not planning on hurting everyone in Ponyville, are you?”

“No. I’m thinking of sending them some greeting cards.”

Fluttershy thought for a moment, “...You are, aren’t you?”

Flutterbat said nothing as she looked at herself for a moment, getting dressed in the outfit she stole from Rarity, “Hmm… what would a good title be? ‘Empress of Ponyville’... hmm… ‘Conquoress of Ponyville’... uh… ah… ‘Mistress of Ponyville’. Perfect~”

“Why? Why would you want to do such a thing?!”

“It’s called progress. First I take that puny town and ‘recruit’ more ponies for my cause.”

“Recruit? Wh...oh no...you’re not gonna…” Fluttershy gasped in realization.

“And then I’ll find my brethren, the snake ponies and squid ponies, and rule over them as well.”

“Eh?! Wh...why?!”

“To make those sun-butt and moon-butt rulers and their stupid parents see that we’re meant to live on this world.”

This was Fluttershy’s last straw, “Threatening thousands of innocent ponies… threatening my loved ones… attacking the princesses… you’re evil for just thinking those things. But planning to do something to the Ponies of the Beginning, who gave up living in a paradise to live on a barren planet and start life anew… THAT’S TOO MUCH!”

“And sealing our kind away isn’t?!”

“You were threatening innocent life!”

“Nopony is truly innocent, you whiny little wallflower!”

“THAT IS IT!” Fluttershy shouted as she managed to shove Flutterbat back into her subconcious and regain control of herself, “...I did it. I actually did it… yay…”

“What the...wh-what did you do?! i...I can’t get out!” Flutterbat snapped in Fluttershy’s head.

“I… I have control again… I need to get Silver-kun!” Fluttershy stated as she quickly ran for where he was, which probably was either his room, the armory, or standing guard somewhere important.

---

It took almost an hour, but Fluttershy found the bat-pony in his room, polishing his helmet.

“Silver-kun…” Fluttershy smiled, the pinkette slowly walking over to him, “I’m so glad I fo-”

“Mistress? ...oh, it’s that other girl that this other guy won’t shut up about,” Platinum Knight frowned a bit, turning his head over to look at her, “Why’re you out?”

“Silver-kun… I know you’re in there,” Fluttershy said, hoping Silver Hawk could still hear her, “Please...fight it.”

“Butterfly-tenshi-chan…” Silver Hawk smiled, as he looked to the sort of physical form of Platinum Knight in his subconcious, “...move it faker!”

“Shut it. I’m the one in control.” Platinum Knight stated.

Silver Hawk had none of it and shoved him aside, allowing him to regain control.

“Silver-kun?” Fluttershy asked, “Is...is it really you?”

“Hai...it is,” Silver nodded before Fluttershy pulled him into a hug, surprising the stallion a bit before he returned it, “Tadaima (I’m back)”

“Okaeri (Welcome back),” Fluttershy smiled happily as the two kissed, holding eachother close before they parted from the kiss.

“I missed you, my angel,” Silver smiled softly as he looked into her eyes.

“I missed you too,” Fluttershy smiled back.

“...Come on, let’s go home,” Silver Hawk stated as he let go and was about to head for the door.

“We can’t,” Fluttershy told him, grabbing his hand to make him stop.

“Eh?” Silver blinked as he turned to look at her, “What do you mean?”

“...if Flutterbat gets control again, she’s gonna enslave everypony in Ponyville…” Fluttershy informed, causing Silver’s eyes to widen, “I...I don’t want that to happen, Silver-kun.”

“Shh…” he told her, “Don’t worry, Butterfly-tenshi...that’ll never happen.”

“...I guess we’ll just stay here to make sure we don’t risk it. Sound good?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yeah...demo, what about everypony else back home? What about Timid? Posey? Your friends?...Our Children?”

“We can go back once we’re sure they won’t escape easily.”

“Ahh…”

---

The two began to wander around the castle, Fluttershy semi-guiding her coltfriend since she had been there a few times before.

“And over here… it’s where we first used the Elements of Harmony,” Fluttershy informed as they walked into a room with some damaged remains of spheres, “And it’s where me and my friends help change Luna back to normal when she was Nightmare Moon.”

“Soka…” Silver noted, “Has Nightmare Moon ever come to try and get revenge?”

“No…” Fluttershy shook her head, “Demo...at the same time...yes.”

“Eh?”

“You see, a few months later, me and my friends have been having nasty nightmares, and…”

“Wait. Does it involve that Tantibus thing again?”

“No. It...it involved something called the Nightmare Force,” Fluttershy explained, “It...it wanted to finish what Nightmare Moon was trying to do...it even captured Rarity and...turned her into a Nightmare version of herself.”

“I see…”

“We beat her, but Rarity just can’t help but sense something… off about herself. like...once or twice a month, she...feels strange.”

“Strange?” Silver repeated, “Strange how?”

“She’s never elaborated…” Fluttershy informed as they walked along, “I do worry about her, and so does Spike. He’s afraid Rarity will change back into...Nightmare Rarity.”

“Like you and Flutterbat, in a way?” Silver Hawk asked.

“You could say that,” Fluttershy nodded a bit.

The two walked in silence for a bit, their footsteps echoing throughout the empty castle.

---

Eventually they sat down and just tried to find ways to entertain themselves, but they were unsuccessful.

“Silver-kun…”

“Hai?”

“Can I tell you something?”

“Uh...sure.”

“...I’m bored.”

“...so I am,” he sighed.

“...wanna play a game?”

“Sure,”

“Hmm… truth or dare?” Fluttershy asked as she sat up.

“Hmm...I guess truth?”

“Did you ever think about any other mare romantically?”

“...No,” Silver replied.

“You sure?”

“Positive,” Silver nodded, “Okay...Truth or Dare?”

“...truth,”

“Well… I’ve seen you be a bit chummy with Sunset Shimmer. Do you have a crush on her?”

“...uh…ano...I-I change my mind! dare!”

“Okay. I dare you to answer my question from before.”

“Mou~! no fair!” Fluttershy pouted before blushing a little, “But...h-hai. I...did have a small crush on Sunset when Twilight first introduced her to me and the others.”

“Soka…”

“Okay, your turn,” Fluttershy told him.

“Hmm… truth,”

“If I did contain stronger romantic feelings to Sunset, would you be willing to share me with her?”

“...dare.”

“I dare you to answer that question.”

“...Touche,” Silver chuckled a bit, “..But...I guess so. If it makes you happy, then yeah. I’d be willing to share you with her.”

Fluttershy smiled at him, “Just curious…”

“Alright… truth or dare?”

“Hmm… dare,”

“Alright,” Silver nodded as he pondered for a bit, “...I dare you to sing a lyric from a song in Neighponese,”

“Oh. That’s easy,” Fluttershy smiled, clearing her throat a bit, “Dakara hi hi hi! Shiawase ga, kitto hi hi hi, utai dasu. Kagayaiteru kono kisetsu ni mune ga mune ga ordoru no. Tomaranai dokidoki wa hajimari no aizu. Sarigenaku mitsumetara mimi ga atsuku naru no yo. Hajimete no wakuwaku ni tomadoi no merodi, watashi kara koe kakeru chansu ga hoshikute hōkago no hirusagaru futoshita gūzen ga. Anata to watashi no miria o kaeru? Oshiete nē oshiete! (Because of hi hi hi happiness. Suddenly, “Hi hi hi” I sing out in this sparkling season my heart, my heart dances in my chest. My nonstop pounding heart is the first sign, when I casually stare (at you) my ears start burning. When the excitement starts, the melody of my heart causes me to lose my bearings I want the chance to risk talking to you, out and about after school unexpectedly I got the chance. Could this change our future? Tell me! Hey, come on and tell me!)”

“...Sugei…” Silver awed as he slowly began to clap, “That...that was sugei, Butterfly-chan!”

“Arigato,” she giggled.

“Though… something about that song makes me think of Pinkie for whatever reason,” Silver admitted, “...I’ll ponder that later. Let’s resume.”

“Hai. Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Hmm…” Fluttershy pondered for a second, “...If you were a mare, what would your name be?”

If Silver had been drinking anything, he would’ve spittaked at the question. If he had been eating anything, he would have choked on it, “Where did that come from?!”

“...just the best I could think of.”

“Oh...alright then,“ Silver noted as he pondered for a moment, “Well...I guess Grey Robin.”

“Cool,” Fluttershy giggled.

“Alright, your turn. Truth or dare?”

“Hmm… dare,”

“Okay. I dare you...to…” Silver paused, thinking of a dare, “To tell me what kind of powers you would have if you were a magical girl.”

“Hmm? Interesting…” Fluttershy noted, “Hmm...well, I guess I would have the power over nature and the wind,”

“Pretty sounding,” Silver Hawk smiled.

“Alright, your turn.”

“...I’ll take truth this time,”

“Would you like anymore foals?” Fluttershy asked quickly.

“Huh?”

“Ano..” Fluttershy paused, messing with a lock of her hair as she blushed, “W...would you like anymore foals?”

“Yea I would,” he smiled, “I would honestly like a bit of a big family.”

“...Do...do you really mean that?”

“Hai,” he nodded.

Fluttershy smiled, pulling him into a hug as she planted a small kiss on his cheek. She let him go and then sat down.

“Okay, truth or dare?” Silver asked.

“Dare,”

“I dare you to imitate at least one of the princesses that are here in Equestria.”

“Oh...ano...hmm…” Fluttershy pondered for a sec, trying to figure out which princess to imitate before it hit her, “I will raise the beautiful sun for all of you, my subjects.”

“...Celestia?”

Fluttershy nodded.

“Just checking,”

“Okay your turn. Truth or dare?”

“...truth,”

Fluttershy thought about a question to ask, before she recalled something she had been wanting to ask him.

“...what do you actually think of dominatrixes?” Fluttershy inquired.

“...Uh….” Silver droned on for a sec, blushing a bit, “...Ano…”

“W...well?”

“..Th...they’re alright...I guess?”

“...Silver…” Fluttershy said a bit sternly, “I know you. You’re not being truthful,”

“...Okay. I...have a bit of a thing for them...as long as they don’t bring out stuff like whips or wax candles.”

“Fair enough,” Fluttershy nodded.

“Why did you ask me that?”

“Just what Posey said about you liking a character like that from one of your mangas stuck out in my mind is all.”

“Oh...ahem, moving on. Truth or Dare.”

“Hmm...truth.”

“...Do...you like others listening to you?”

Fluttershy blushed, “..Ano...well..h-hai.”

“Alright, so-”

“...it runs deeper than that,” Fluttershy sighed.

“...What do you mean?” Silver asked out of curiousity.

“...I… I have this… uh… well… ano… well…” Fluttershy paused as she poked her two index fingers together, “...well… desire to… uh… have others… l-l-l-listen to me…”

Silver blinked a bit at this.

“And… obey me,” Fluttershy finished, “...D...does that make me a bad pony?”

“No, From the way you said it...it kinda makes it sound like you want to be a dominatrix or something.”

“...”

“...G...gomen. I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“...I have… occasionally dreamed of myself being pampered and the like, and I was… dressed like that,” Fluttershy stated nervously, blushing heavily.

“...We both have some strange desires,” Silver Hawk admitted.

“H...hai,” Fluttershy nodded, “...L..let’s move on, or..or try and think of something else to do.”

“...I actually have something to tell you,” Silver Hawk sighed, “...Well…Uh…”

“...Well what?”

“I… have my own desires that are… odd. For one; I...have…” Silver paused before muttering the rest.

“...eh?”

“I...have a f...f...”

“...A what?”

“A...bit of a leg fetish…” Silver admitted with a heavy blush, “And… a foot fetish…”

“...really?” Fluttershy blinked.

“....You work in an onsen for a while and tend to those parts so much, you..start to develop a certain fetish for certain body parts,” Silver admitted.

All Fluttershy did was nod at this.

“And… I also have… a uh… desire to…follow somepony’s orders and stuff.”

“Eh? You mean like a knight or a ninja?”

“...S...something like that,” Silver nodded.

Silence soon filled the room as Fluttershy looked at her blushing coltfriend, the shy mare blushing a bit as well as she tried to figure out what to say.

“...Silver-kun?” Fluttershy began, getting his attention.

“Yea?” he asked, “What is it, Butterfly-chan?”

“...I think I have an idea to satisfy both of our desires,” Fluttershy informed as she walked over to him.

“Eh?” Silver blinked at that.

“Maybe… we could actually have a time where… we act like mistress and her servant,” Fluttershy suggested, “Y...you know, a...a rare once a month or year kind of thing.”

“...Twice or three times a month and… you dress like a dominatrix for one of those times.”

“D...deal,” Fluttershy smiled nervously.

“Alright then,” Silver nodded, "...quick question. Why...did you ask that those two questions earlier? The one about your friend Sunset Shimmer, and the other about me being a mare?”

“Just curiosity’s sake.”

“...Ok…”

“Now… bow,” Fluttershy told him.

“...huh?”

“Bow…” Fluttershy repeated, “Your Mistress wants you to bow,”

“...Oh! Of...of course, mistress,” Silver nodded as he got up and bowed before her.

“Thank you,” Fluttershy smiled, getting a smile on her face.

“Anything else I can do for you, mistress?”

Fluttershy thought for a moment before an idea hit her and she proceeded to pull off the nylons on her legs and feet, “You said you had a leg and foot fetish, right?”

“Y...yes I did.”

Fluttershy sat down and motioned for Silver Hawk to come over, “...show me what your time in that onsen taught you. Your Mistress wants her legs and feet massaged.”

“Of course, miistriss,” Silver nodded, walking over to the pinkette before kneeling down to her legs and began to massage them gently.

“Ooh~” Fluttershy moaned a bit at this, feeling a small wave of relief and pleasure shoot through her body as she felt her legs being massaged, “Oh...oh my. Th...this feels so good.”

“Thank you,” Silver Hawk smiled, “I try my best, mistress.”

“I can tell,” Fluttershy said between a moan, “...Keep going.”

“...I hear and I obey, mistress,” Silver Hawk responded as he continued massaging the shy pegasus’ legs, admiring how long they were and how soft they felt in the palm of his hands. It was very nice to both parties.

“...Now my feet. They want the attention now,” Fluttershy instructed.

“Of course,” Silver nodded as his hands moved down from her legs and onto her feet.

“Oh my...yes. So...so good~” Fluttershy moaned softly, feeling another wave of pleasure shoot through her body.

“Glad you’re enjoying this… because so am I,” Silver Hawk admitted, “Anything else I can do for you, mistress?”

“Keep it up… just keep it up…” Fluttershy begged, the pinkette trying her best to not pounce and take him right there and then.

“Hai,” Silver nodded as he continued, rubbing his thumbs against the soles of her feet. While he was massaging them, he began to pick up on a sweet scent… it was almost like honey… Silver Hawk smiled at this.

“...this is so relaxing,” Fluttershy smiled happily.

Silver Hawk took a quick sniff of Fluttershy’s right foot and indeed the scent was coming from there. He couldn’t quite place what it was…until he saw a small trail of something trailing down his marefriend’s leg.

“...Butterfly-chan, are y-woah!” Silver yelped when the shy mare jumped him.

---

“Twil… do you think we really should’ve done that last night? I mean… I know I want to try and get a biological child, but… do you think we could’ve waited until after we found Fluttershy?” Dash whispered as she and Twilight walked through the Everfree Forest.

“Not really. Our parents said we would still be in trouble, and if they found out we were in the same room together when you should’ve been in your room, then who knows what kind of reaction they’ll have.” Twilight sighed, “...You okay? You feeling… funny at all?”

“...just a big hungrier s’all,” Rainbow admitted, “Do we have any pickles and ice cream back at your place?”

“Pickles and ice cream? We’re trying to hide this, Rainbow. eating stuff like that together just screams ‘oh hey, I have a foal,’” Twilight stated.

“...I’m sorry,” Dash sighed, “Just...haven’t eaten since this morning, and I can really use a bite right now.”

“...Let’s just focus on finding Fluttershy,” Twilight sighed.

“Are you sure this is a good idea? We do still need to find that cure, what’s going to happen to her when we don’t have it going to accomplish?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll get to work on a cure straight away when we find her,” Twilight assured her.

“...alright,” Dash sighed nervously before her ear twitched a bit, “...Do you hear that?”

“Huh? Hear what?”

“Listen…” Dash told her as they listened closely.

“...It sounds like some grunts, moans, and groans,” Twilight noted..

“It could be Fluttershy, come on!” Dash told her, about to take to the air when Twilight quickly grabbed her with her magic.

“You know you’re not supposed to be flying,” Twilight frowned, “You’re carrying, remember?”

“...Fine,” Rainbow sighed as they began to run.

They ran for about a half an hour now before they came across the Castle of the Two Sisters, the noise they heard before echoing through it.

“...I’ll check inside,” Rainbow said before Twilight held her hand out in front of her.

“I’ll check inside,” the Alicorn stated in a stern tone.

“But-”

“You. Are. Expecting!”

“Okay okay...I’ll stay out here,” Rainbow sighed in defeat.

“Good,” Twilight nodded as she walked in.

---

“Fluttershy! Silver Hawk!” Twilight called out as she walked down the halls of the castle, “Where are you?! It’s me, Twilight!”

She heard the sounds come to a halt, causing the Alicorn to stop.

“...The noise stopped…” Twilight whispered to herself, looking around the hall before stopping in front of a door. She put her ear against the door, hearing faint panting coming from the other side.

“That was good,” she heard Fluttershy’s voice say, but due to how thick the door was, it was hard to tell if it was Fluttershy or Flutterbat.

“H...h...hai…” she heard Silver’s voice pant heavily.

Twilight blinked a bit, not sure of what they meant by that. She slowly opened the door a bit to peek inside...and immediately closed it again, the Alicorn’s face blushing brightly at what she just saw.

“Guess I know how Sunset and Sonata felt when they walked in on me and Rainbow dash,” Twilight admitted to herself.

“You’re so good at this,” Fluttershy smiled.

“...wait, was that them or the bat ponies?” Twilight asked herself. She took another quick peek in to make sure, the Alicorn giving a sigh of relief when she saw they had pegasus wings instead of batwings, “Good...they’re not bat ponies...wait. How’d they change back to normal?”

“Silver-kun… I love you…” Fluttershy smiled, “And you are such a good slave…”

Twilight slightly peeked in and saw Fluttershy was changing back into Flutterbat a bit.

“I’m glad you think so, my mistress,” Silver nodded, not noticing Fluttershy changing.

“Indeed~” Flutterbat smirked as Fluttershy’s wings changed to bat form, “Bow before your mistress, my slave~”

“G...gomen but..I don’t th-” Silver began before wincing a bit from the grip Flutterbat was giving him, “Ite...Butterfly-chan, that really hurts."

“Bow. Now,” Flutterbat frowned.

“Seriously, this isn’t f-” Silver began before he finally noticed teh changes, “...oh...crap.”

“Bow to your mistress. I don’t care if you’re tired, slave, so bow before your mistress,” Flutterbat ordered.

Silver Hawk was about to say something, but Platinum Knight was able to gain control of him.

“I apologize Mistress,” Platinum knight said as he got up, “My...other half somehow got the better of me.”

“I am waiting for you to bow…”

“Of course,” Platinum Knight nodded as he bowed before her.

“Well… crud…” Twilight muttered.

---

After a while, both Flutterbat and Platnium Knight were dressed and Twilight was now waiting for an opening, the Alicorn hiding in the shadows to make sure the two wouldn’t see her.

“...Man, this is boring,” Twilight sighed as she waited, “...Might as well start doing something practical.”

With that, Twilight began to think about names for the foal Dash would eventually give birth to, and one name seemed to pop up...Midnight Glow.

The mare simply sighed and then began to try and picture what their child would look like. She read a rumor that if two mares could get a foal, it would be female no matter what due to the lack of a male chromosome.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Flutterbat say something very clearly…

“A little batty told me we have an intruder… it’s the alicorn from a while ago. She’s very foolish to try coming here with her wings still injured…”

‘Oh no...she already found me,’ Twilight mentally paled.

“It’s like she’s begging to become a slave… “ Flutterbat chuckled, “Oh how foolish of her.”

“Shall I go find her, Mistress?” Platinum Knight asked.

“No. We need her to come to us,”

“...I don’t understand.”

“Just stay here… I have something to attend to,” Flutterbat informed as she left.

---

Dash was simply staring at the clouds, bored out of her mind. She wanted to go and help Twilight find Fluttershy, but in the condition she’s in, she’s been put on hold from any action whatsoever. Also what frustrates her most is that she can’t fly. Well… she does remember reading pegasi can fly, but they need to be slow…really slow. Maybe they should’ve waited until they actually rescued Fluttershy… but, too late now.

“...Come on, Twil. Where are you?!” Rainbow groaned before her eyes were suddenly covered up, "?!"

“Onee-chan…”

“...Fluttershy?”

“Hi, Onee-chan,” Fluttershy smiled as Dash got up and hugged her tightly.

“Fluttershy! You’re alright!” Rainbow smiled brightly before frowning, “Do you have any idea how worried I was?! I-”

“There’s no time. Twilight’s in danger!”

“...What?”

“Silver-kun hasn’t changed back yet and-” Fluttershy began before Dash grabbed her arm and began to run into the castle.

“Where are they?!”

“Oh trust me…” Fluttershy smiled, which then turned into a grin as she made Rainbow stop, “You’ll be seeing them soon enough…”

“Huh? Wh-” Rainbow began before Flutterbat hit her in the back of the neck, knocking her out.

---

Twilight was waiting nervously for something… anything at all to happen. She tried her best to stay calm, but with all the tension of waiting for something to happen, she felt like her heart was in her throat.

“...Maybe I should go,” Twilight whispered, “We need that cure… ugh… if only I knew Neighponese well enough to translate that book…”

“So… what’s happening with you?” Platinum Knight asked something. A bat’s screech came in response, “...That’s nice. How about you?”

“They… can talk with bats? Well… I supposed Flutterbat did command them earlier… makes sense,” Twilight shrugged.

“Oh, congrats on the family. Give my regards to your mate.”

Twilight sighed a bit as she looked for something… anything to try and entertain herself. She sat down, while remaining hidden, and just rested her head against the wall. Suddenly, the wall opened up and Twilight fell in.

---

“...Fluttershy… what happened?” Dash asked as attempted to rub her neck, “Did a rock hit me in the head or something?”

“Sorry, but I had to knock you out for my plan.”

“Plan?..wait…” Dash blinked in realization as she looked up to see Flutterbat, “...you.”

“Hello there,” Flutterbat waved.

“You tricked me… you little-” Dash began as she attempted to run over, but couldn’t, “What the?”

“Don’t bother. I made sure to tie you up in case you tried to pummel me,” Flutterbat stated before smirking, “But I know you wouldn’t want to hurt your precious baby sister.”

“What do you want with me? And don’t even bother trying to turn me into your slave or anything! I-”

“I’m not,” Flutterbat informed.

“...you’re not?” Dash blinked.

“You’re not?” Platinum Knight asked, as did the bats with a screech.

“I’m not. Frankly, I couldn’t even if I wanted to. Your sister told me after I knocked you out, if I dare try and hurt you… she’s taking her own life to take me down with the ship. And quite frankly, that’s a HUGE roadblock in my plan”

“So… what do you want from me?”

“You’re my leverage to get to Princess Twilight.”

“...What do you want with Twilight?” Rainbow demanded with a frowned.

“You’ll see…” Flutterbat informed, when she turned to a mirror, seeing a frowning Fluttershy in it, “See? She’s not hurt.”

“Good. I want you to keep it that way,” Fluttershy stated, glaring at Flutterbat.

“Hai, hai, hai,” Flutterbat groaned.

“...What do you have planned for Twilight?”

“Tch...like I’m gonna tell you.”

“I’m warning you… hurt her, you’ll regret it,” Fluttershy told her.

“I get it, I get it. I hurt your friend, you hurt me. Jeez you’re like a parrot, repeating and squawking everything,” Flutterbat rolled her eyes.

“...who is she talking to?” Dash inquired nopony inparticular.

“None of your business, tomboy,” Platinum Knight told her, holding his sword up to Dash.

“Back off slave,” Flutterbat ordered, “We don’t want to injure our bargaining chip,”

“...Apologies, my mistress,” Platinum Knight nodded as he sheathed his sword.

---

Twilight tumbled out into what looked like a kitchen, her mane a complete mess with some dust and spider webs stuck in it.

“Blech… ah… where am I?” the alicorn asked herself as she tried to move the cobwebs away, “Is this...a kitchen?”

She looked around and saw some old tables and chairs, with Luna and Celestia’s Cutie Marks on them. The room looked mostly undamaged and untouched by time, there still was food and it looked years old.

“...wow,” Twilight whispered as she looked around, “This place… is beautiful.”

Twilight looked around at the place, it looked like something out of an old painting. She then stopped when she noticed a picture of a much younger Celestia and Luna, both of them missing their Cutie Marks and having non-ethereal manes and tails. She looked at it in awe and remembered something she read from the journal the two kept. They purposefully built the castle near the Tree of Harmony and had been awaiting the day a pony with a six-pointed star Cutie Mark was born…

“...I know their parents knew that I would be important to the future of Equina… but still… Celestia and Luna waited all that time for me?” Twilight asked herself.

The silence soon broke when she heard footsteps, surprising her a bit as she quickly looked for a place to hide, but she was able to cast an invisibility spell, causing herself and her shadow to vanish.

Eventually, the door opened up, revealing Flutterbat, who was looking inside real quick.

“Hmm… I thought I heard a door or something,” Flutterbat admitted as she closed the door and left.

---

“So…quick question, s...uh…”

“Platinum Knight.”

“What do you actually do for Fluttersh...er…I mean Flutterbat?”

“I protect my mistress, even if it means I die.”

Dash just nodded a bit as she looked around the walls a bit, “Anything else?”

“I follow my mistress’ every order.”

The rainbowette just nodded as Flutterbat rentered.

“It was nothing,” Flutterbat informed as she turned to Rainbow, “So...how’re you enjoying your stay?”

“Bored out of my mind,” Rainbow deadpanned.

Flutterbat looked around and then let out a sigh, “Leave us. I wish to speak with her… alone.”

“Hai, my mistress,” Platinum Knight nodded as he left the room along with all of the bats.

“...What do you want to talk about?” Dash asked.

“First off… know that I hold respect for you because of how loyal you are. I admire loyalty…” Flutterbat stated, “It’s too bad I can’t make you a bat pony as well. You would’ve made a great servant.”

Dash simply nodded a bit.

“Though if you willingly gave yourself to my command, that would be a different story… but moving on. Second off, I’m glad you’re here.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because your baby sister would not shut up about you. ‘Oh Onee-chan is going to rescue me’, ‘Oh, Onee-chan is going to stop you’, ‘Oh, Onee-chan is gonna protect me from you’, so on and so on...ugh. It’s really annoying!”

“...She really holds that much confidence in me?” Dash smiled.

“Even if you are the worst Onee-chan there is.” Flutterbat stated as she sat down.

“...Excuse me?” Rainbow frowned.

“Think about it. Does she really deserve to call you her ‘Onee-chan’? I’ve looked into her own memories, and from what I can tell, you’re a pretty bad sister.”

“Shut up! I’m a great sister!”

“If so, then where were you when she was being treated like a doormat and tried to be more assertive? Hmm?”

“I...well…”

“Oh, let’s not forget when you tried to force her to watch the dragon migration together, attempted to trade her into servitude for a book, and how you pressured her to using her ‘stare’ to keep those fruitbats in place long enough. Oh, and here’s my personal favorite...how about when you dragged her along to face that dragon hiding in the mountains when you knew she was afraid of them?”

Dash was silent as this, the cyan pegasus’ mane shadowing her eyes as she looked down.

“See? You’re a terrible Onee-chan.”

“If you have all of her memories… try looking to some of the good. All the times I’ve comforted her when she was sad...all the times I cheered her up, and all the times we’ve spent together growing up. The times I’ve defender her from bullies…”

“And how you accidentally knocked her off the side of Cloudsdale during that race,” Flutterbat retorted.

“Which if it weren’t for me, she wouldn‘t have gotten her Cutie Mark,” Rainbow Dash countered, “Oh, and don’t forget when we were making the tornado to get the water up the Cloudsdale. I slowed down and encouraged her however I could.”

“...Then how about all those times she’s spent alone during Hearts and Hooves day, how she never got a single card from anypony?”

“I s-”

“In a near romantic way.”

“...”

“I see you have nothing,” Flutterbat smirked, “Face it. You’re nothing but a terrible big sister. In fact...you poorly represent the Element you’ve been given.”

Dash was silent as she was trying hard not to let Flutterbat see her expression or her body language indicate how she felt.

“And then there’s one other thing… where were you when she died?” Flutterbat inquired.

“...”

“Exactly. You were nowhere when that Aki bitch shot her.”

Dash had nothing to say as Flutterbat got up and got ready to leave, unaware the rainbowette had begun to cry.

“Hmm? Are you...crying?”

“Shut up…” Dash whispered, tears dripping down her face as she shook..

“Tch...and here I thought you were the tough one,” Flutterbat scoffed as she began to walk away.

“How. Dare. You…” Fluttershy growled.

“You didn’t say I could hurt her mentally. Besides, I was telling the truth,” Flutterbat stated, “She really is a bad ‘onee-chan’. In fact, why she was chosen as the Element of Loyalty is beyond me.”

“I...you… you are… going to pay…” Fluttershy growled.

“Heh. And how may I ask are you gonna do that while you’re stuck in my head?”

Suddenly, Flutterbat began to move beyond her control near to a window that lead down to the ground.

“...You make a point.”

“Hai. If you ever talk to my Onee-chan, or any of my friends that way again, I won’t hesitate to kill myself, taking you with me. Get it?”

“Hai hai...I get it. You don’t have to keep reminding me,” Flutterbat groaned.

“Now then… apologize.”

“No way. Even if it was mean, you have to admit I’m at least right…”

Fluttershy was silent after hearing that.

“See? You know I’m right.”

“She’s still my Onee-chan. No matter what happens, no matter what kind of things keeps us apart, she will always be my onee-chan...my best friend.”

“Why do you think of her like that?”

“You can see my memories. It’s there.”

Flutterbat sighed and looked into Fluttershy’s memory…