• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Demands

“So… they’re in danger?” Sunset blinked.

“Hai. O-Onee-chan had me have Spike-san t-to send a letter to Celestia-hime and Luna-hime. Demo… if that didn’t work, then I would try you, S-Sunset-san.”

“I get you.” Sunset nodded, looking at a note that had all of the info that Timid knew about the situation, “You can relax now…”

“B-but,”

Suddenly, a soft voice began to sing. Timid could hear this voice and was slowly lulled to sleep.

“N-na...ni…” was all Timid could say before the shy filly fell asleep, Sunset catching her before she could hit the floor.

---

Dash looked rather nervous as she slowly approached the area where she was supposed to meet the foalnapper.

“...where are you?!” Dash demanded in anger, “Show yourself! Or are you too much of a coward to do that!”

“....You…” Flash’s voice spoke as he walked out of the shadows.

“...tch. Why do this?” Dash inquired.

However, Flash did not respond as he hit Dash, the tomboy just standing there in place as she slowly turned back to him and spat out the blood in her mouth.

“That all you got...coward?” Dash frowned. She was kicked close to her chest, “...”

“That good enough,” Flash frowned, his foot inches away from Rainbow Dash’s chest, “Thief?”

“...Look who’s talking!” Rainbow dash shouted as she grabbed his leg and tossed him into a tree, his back slamming right into it.

“Gh!” Flash winced from the blow before he got up and charged at the tomboy, the bright orange pegasus throwing punch after punch at Rainbow Dash, who easily dodged each blow, “Grrr! Stand still!”

“...you called me a thief.” Dash blinked, evading his punches, “...why?”

“Because you stole Twilight from me!” Flash yelled, “She was mine, and you stole her from me, you stupid tomboy bitch!”

Dash caughted a punch and pinned Flash down to the ground, “How long have you known Twilight? Couple months, at best?”

“Years… I met her when I was about Dawn Star’s age.”

“I may not have known her as long as you… but I wouldn’t throw my morals away…”

“...What would you… know about morals!” Flash snapped as he grabbed some dirt and threw it into Rainbow’s eyes.

“Gah!” Rainbow winced as she got off him and rubbed the dirt out of her eyes, “That was a cheap trick!”

He simply did a couple punches, with Dash not being able to defend herself due to not being able to see him.

---

“...Otou-san… will he be alright?” Dawn asked Aki.

“I’m sure he will, Dawn,” Aki assured her, rubbing the filly’s head as a small, unnoticeable grin grew on her face, ‘Besides, I’ve got a back up plan in case Flash ends up losing.’

Unknown to her, a female ninja was observing her and Dawn, this ninja remaining completely still as she hid in the shadows.

---

Flash began to toss shurikens at Dash, the tomboy flying up into the sky to evade them as she flew down and delivered a spin kick to Flash’s head, sending him spinning in the air for a few seconds before he landed, arming himself with more shurikens and kunai.

‘...hope that move that was in that ninja manga Timid showed me will work,’ Dash thought as she watched Flash throw them, “Ninja… GO~!”

She then began to spin, actually creating a rainbow colored vortex around her. The vortex then moved towards Flash, who tried to defend himself before he was caught up in it and was sent flying straight through a nearby tree, causing a few splinters to fly out.

Dash continued to spin in this vortex for a moment before she slowed down and came to a stop, panting as she stared at Flash Sentry, who tried his best to get back up.

“St-stay down, Flash…” the rainbowette panted, “You… you can’t… beat me….”

Flash then lost consciousness with the rainbowette giving a small smirk.

“Heh… guess you need to go back to boot camp,” Rainbow joked a bit as she looked at the cave behind her, “Now… time to go rescue Dawn and th-”

“OTOU-SAN!” Dawn Star shouted out, running forward and hitting Rainbow with a magic blast, “You’re gonna pay for this!”

“Gh!” Rainbow winced from the hit as she managed to skid to a halt, the blast having burnt the front of her shirt, “Dawn… what the heck?”

“Otou-san…” Dawn said in worry, going over to Flash, “Otou-san, Daijoubu!?”

“Dawn… what’s wrong with you?!” Rainbow shouted, “Flash isn’t your father! He-”

“Shut up… Shut up…” Dawn whimpered as her horn glowed brightly, “SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Rainbow’s eyes widened as a large blast of magic engulfed the area, blowing the tomboy and various trees away.

---

“What. Was. That?” Rarity gasped as the group saw a bright flash outside.

“Alicorn Magic Explosion. Get an alicorn upset enough… that happens.” Aki smirked, “Not what I planned, but it works.”

“You dirty…” Posey growled.

“You’re not in the position to make threats,” Aki smirked as she flicked Posey on the head, “I hold all the cards, so to speak.”

---

Quirky was able to see the explosion and slip away from Zecora to go and see what had happened.

“Dawnee…” Quirky whispered before she hightailed it to the source of the bright light, “Don’t worry, Dawnee! I’m coming to save you!”

---

“That’s what you get for hurting Otou-san!” Dawn growled, stomping on Dash’s back.

“Snap… out of it…Dawn…” Rainbow Dash said weakly her body badly injured as blood dripped from her mouth and head, “I… don’t know what… Aki did to you, but… you… gotta snap out of it.”

“Shut up!” Dawn shouted, however, before she could hurt her further, Aki walked out.

“That’s good enough dear.”

“I did… good, right?”

“Very good. Now you can rest.”

“Okay…” Dawn smiled before she fell asleep, hitting the floor.

“You… bitch…” Dash growled weakly as she managed to glare at Aki, “What… did you do… to Dawn Star?”

Aki just ignored her and put her in the cave, tying Dash up with chains.

---

“Dawnee!” Quirky shouted, running out to try and find Dawn, “Dawnne, where are you?! It’s me, Quirky! DAWNEEE!!!!!”

---

Dawn woke up, hearing the voice. With Aki currently busy with matters that she was told to not ask about, Dawn slowly walked out and saw the dark green filly.

“Dawnee! Dawnee, where are you?!” Quirky called out.

“...Ano, hello?” Dawn spoke up, catching the dark green filly’s attention.

“*GASP!* Dawnee!” Quirky beamed as she ran up to her and hugged her tightly, “I found you! Ohh~ I’m SOOOOO happy that I f-”

“G-get off me you crazy green pony!” Dawn shouted, shoving Quirky off of her.

“Eh?”

“...her…” Aki groaned, “It’s another bad pony. Go on… get her.”

“Hai, Okaa-san,” Dawn nodded, charging forward, summoning magical energy claws.

“D-Dawnee?” Quirky whispered as she jumped back from Dawn’s attempted slash, “I-it’s me, Quirky. Don’t… you recognize me?”

“All I know is that you’re a bad pony!” Dawn shouted.

“...B-bad?” Quirky whimpered, her hair seemingly lost its puffiness as it straightened out.

“Aki did something to her! That’s not actually Dawn Star speaking!” Pinkie shouted, “We don’t know where Twilight is… so if there’s anypony who could bring the real Dawn Star back, it’s you!”

“...m-me… bad?” Quirky whimpered, tears in her eyes, as Dawn smacked her with the magical energy claw, sending her tumbling on the ground a bit, “...no. Don’t worry… I’ll bring you back, Dawnee!”

“Stop calling me that stupid name!” Dawn shouted, smacking Quirky again.

“No… That’s my name for you… because you’re my friend, Dawnee!” Quirky shouted, fighting back the tears in her eyes.

“I said stop calling me th-Kya!” Dawn screamed as Quirky forced her on the ground, “Get off me this instant!”

“I won’t let go. Listen… this isn’t you… this is me, your best friend… this is everything but true! Snap out of it!”

Dawn was able to toss Quirky off of her and strike her in her back. Quirky seemingly fainted and Dawn just flew away. However…

“RIDER KICK!” Quirky shouted, striking Dawn in the back with a frontal kick, “...I’m not going down that easily, Dawnee.”

“I… said… stop… calling me that!” Dawn snapped as she used her magic to bind Quirky’s arms and legs down to a tree. She then used her claws and sent energy waves out from them, however, Quirky was able to move and it shattered the binds.

“...never underestimate me.” Quirky smirked as she ran forward and hugged Dawn.

“Drop her from the sky,” Aki told Dawn, who nodded and took to the air.

“This is me, your best friend, but this isn’t you! This is everything but true right now… Dawnee! Please! Wake up!” Quirky shouted as Dawn lifted her into the air.

“I said shut up!”

“Ooh… what can I… oh!” Quirky gasped as she got an idea, the dark green filly moving her tail to Dawn’s feet and began to tickle them.

“Gh?!” Dawn froze mid-flight at this, the Alicorn filly’s eyes twitching a bit as she tried her best not to snicker, “St-stop that…”

“This is what made us friends… our little tickle games. Can’t you remember? We always played this whenever the other was sad and needed something to smile about!” Quirky told Dawn, “Come on Dawnee, smile!”

Dawn could see the memories, but the face of the dark green filly was almost scribbled out with a marker of sorts.

“St-stop that. S-teehee… seriously. Stop that,” Dawn tried her best not to laugh, but the smile that began to grow on her face proved otherwise. However, this, combined with the kick to the spot on her back where her wings would generate their flight magic caused Dawn’s wings to stop working, “Stop this… let me go!”

“I won’t let go until you remember me Dawnee! Please, remember!”

“I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know!” Dawn shouted as the two began to plummet to the land below, the falling duo above a river.

“Come on, Dawnee! I know you can remember everything! Your friends, your family… even your real mother!”

“M-my… real… mother?” Dawn’s eyes widened at that last part as an old memory began to appear in her head, the face of Evening Nova smiling down at her as a filly, “..M-mother… mom…”

The two hit the river and Quirky just held on tighter to her dear friend.

---

“Go find them,” Aki ordered the female ninja, who nodded and hurried off, “Grr… I’m not gonna let that stupid green filly ruin my plans...not when they’re this far ahead.”

Pinkie attempted to shout something back at her, but her mouth was taped shut at this moment, so all she could do was give out muffled yells.

“And you…” Aki began as she looked at the weakened Flash and kicked him, “You’re worthless!”

“Kicking somepony when they’re down… that’s just… wrong!” Rarity shouted.

“You want tape on your mouth too?!” Aki responded.

Rarity just shut up there.

“That’s what I thought.”

---

The female ninja was able to find both Dawn and Quirky, both of them soaking wet at the moment with Quirky still conscious, if barely.

“Daw...nee…” the dark green filly said weakly as she looked at Dawn, “Are...you...you again?”

Dawn was out cold, but Quirky could see what looked like a small smile on her face.

“Yes… I… did...i-” was all Quirky could say as she instantly fell asleep.

The female ninja picked the two up and carried them off to Aki’s cave, but making sure a trail could be left…

---

“...is that a trail?” Silver Hawk blinked as he and Fluttershy came across the same river Quirky and Dawn fell into.

“I think so,” Fluttershy guessed as she looked forward, seeing the trail go deeper into the forest, ”I think somepony wants us to follow it.”

Thus, they slowly began to follow it.

“Oh…” Fluttershy moaned, feeling her stomach get a bit upset, “...Please… just wait…it’ll be over soon…”

“Don’t worry…” Silver spoke as he took her hand into his, giving the shy mare a soft smile, “We’ll finish this before they're born… I promise.”

“Okay,” Fluttershy nodded, as they arrived at the cave, “...I’m scared…”

“Hold onto my hand, we’ll do this together,” Silver Hawk told her.

“...H-hai,” Fluttershy nodded as she held onto Silver Hawk’s hand.

With that, the two began to walk into the cave, Fluttershy staying near Silver Hawk as the two pegasi entered.

“Fluttershy!/Itoko-chan!”

“Girls!” Fluttershy gasped as she saw her friends tied up with Rainbow Dash in chains, the tomboy still injured after what happened with Dawn, “Oh no… Rainbow.”

“About time you two showed up,” Aki’s voice snorted, making the two look to see the Unicorn leaning against the cage Cadence and Lapis were in, “Hello again, Losershy.”

“...Let them go,” Silver Hawk growled as he gave her an angry scowl.

“Oh? Now why would I do that?” Aki asked as she walked towards him, “...Oh that’s right. The deal we made. I let them go, and you come back with me to Neighpon, darling.”

“Fat chance of that happening,” Fluttershy growled.

“You’re one to talk about, fatty,” Aki joked, causing Fluttershy and Silver Hawk to frown at her, “But enough talk. Time to get back to business,”

She then used magical chains and moved Fluttershy away from Silver Hawk, the shy pinkette screaming as the chains binded her to the wall.

“Butterfly-chan!” Silver Hawk shouted before shooting a glare at Aki, “Let her go, Aki!”

“Once you’re all mine, I will. There’s an easy way to this and a hard way to this. Only one of them will allow you to remember this little loser here.” Aki informed.

“...This wasn’t part of the deal, Aki,” Silver scowled.

“I half-lied,” she shrugged, “And since you’re going to be hard to get… hard way it is!”

With that, she ran up to him and pinned Silver Hawk to the ground before putting her horn against his forehead, said horn glowing.

“Silver-kun!” Fluttershy gasped.

“Now… you’re all mine,” Aki smirked before her eyes widened, “Wh-what?”

“Memory spells don’t always work,” the female ninja informed, “If somepony has a strong enough will… they can resist.”

“Wh… but… that’s impossible!” Aki shouted as she tried the spell again, only to get the same result, “This spell worked before! Why the tartarus isn’t it working?!”

Suddenly, Fluttershy was freed from her chains, as was Rainbow. Aki turned to see it was the female ninja.

“You damn traitor!” Aki growled.

“Oh… trust me,” the ninja began, before tossing off her gi, revealing herself to be Twilight, “I was never on your side. You made an enemy out of me the moment you began to target my friends!”

“Wh… but how did you…?!” Aki began in shock.

“It was simple, really,” Twilight began with a slight smirk, “One of your ninjas tried to blindside me, but I knocked them out with a sleeping spell. Then I took his outfit and… well, you can guess the rest.”

“...well, guess I need to fight fire with fire!” Aki growled, as Dawn walked over.

“Dawn Star…” Twilight gasped softly.

“Dawn, see her?” Aki motioned to Twilight, “She’s the nasty filthy Alicorn that tried to keep you from me… you know what we do with impurities like her, don’t we?”

“...They go bye-bye?” she blinked, “But… does that mean… I’m an… impurity?”

“No no, dear. You’re an exception,” Aki smiled before pointing at Twilight, “She isn’t.”

“Dawn, snap out of it. She’s not your real mother!” Twilight shouted.

“Don’t listen to her! She’s trying to feed you lies, Dawn!” Aki shouted to her daughter, “Listen to your mother and get rid of that impurity to Equina!”

Dawn held her head in pain, the filly falling to her knees as she began to whimper in pain. She saw her “mother” taking care of her, but Twilight in another memory. She didn't’ know why, but she felt… happier in the memory with Twilight.

“Dawn Star, you get off your knees right now and destroy that Alicorn this instant!” Aki ordered, “Good fillies obey their mothers! Bad fillies get disowned, much like your sister!”

“S-sister? …I.. don’t… have.... a…” Dawn managed to get out, the memories flooding into her head, “What am I… WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER?!”

“Dawn, look at me!” Twilight told her as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small gold medallion with the image of a star within a galaxy in it, “This...this belongs to your mother, your real mother.”

“...I know… that picture…” Dawn muttered, as Twilight tossed the medallion to her.

“Don’t listen to her! She’s just spouting nonsense!” Aki shouted as she attempted to catch the medallion, only to miss thanks to Silver Hawk holding her back as it landed in front of Dawn.

“...mom? This is… yours…” Dawn muttered, tears flooding her eyes, which slowly began to return to their normal form, “I… I recognize this…”

“Yes, Dawn. Like I said, it belongs to your real mother,” Twilight stated as a soft smile grew on her face, “She’s waiting for you now back at the castle.”

“Come on Dawnee!” Quirky shouted, “How can you forget those who helped you so much? How could you forget your best friends…? How could you forget the filly who loves you more than life itself!”

“...I ...I…” Dawn whimpered, her tears falling on teh medallion as she looked at it.

“Dawn Star so help me if you do not get rid of that Alicorn, I will personally drown you in the nearest river!” Aki shouted

“...I’m scared of water. My mother would know that…” she muttered as she got back up, sneaking the medallion into her back pocket and slowly walking forward, “I want my Okaa-san… I want my mom… I know where I belong,”

She stood right in between where Twilight and Quirky stood and where Aki was standing.

“Good girl. Get rid of that alicorn now!” Aki shouted.

“Dawn Star…”

“Dawnee no…”

Dawn Star charged up a magical energy punch, but then turned and fired it right at Aki, knocking her off of Silver Hawk.

“GAh!” Aki screamed in pain as she hit the cave wall, coughing up a bit of blood before she glared at Dawn, “Why you little… how?! How did you break my spell?!”

“...my real friends… my real family… helped me remember,” Dawn smiled, moving her mane out of her face, showing her eyes were now back to normal. She ran over to Twilight, giving her a quick hug, and then quickly planting a kiss on Quirky’s cheek.

“Dawn…” Twilight smiled.

“Dawnee, you’re back!” Quirky beamed as she hugged the filly.

“...good to have you back kid,” Rainbow smiled.

“...I’m so sorry… can you ever forgive me?” Dawn asked Rainbow, the Alicorn filly having ran up to the injured cyan pegasus.

“...Heh,” Rainbow managed to chuckle as she hugged her, “Of course I forgive you… you weren't yourself after all.”

Twilight and Dawn used their magic and freed everypony, who all smiled and hugged really quick.

“...You ready to give up now?” Twilight asked Aki.

“I will never give up! I won’t rest until Silver Hawk’s mine! He should be mine!” Aki barked as she began to stomp her foot on the ground, “He’s mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine MINE!!!!!!!!”

She then pulled out her gun, blasted some rocks down, and injuring one of Fluttershy’s legs and wings.

“Butterfly-chan!/Itoko-chan!/Fluttershy!”

“Check. Mate!” Aki smirked.

There was a gun shot…

A scream…

And silence befell…

A life was taken…

Two unborn lives weren’t given life…