• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,807 Views, 70 Comments

Neighpon tales - Seanzilla115



One night, Fluttershy confesses to her friends she wasn't born in Cloudsdale, but in the foreign land of Neighpon. Little did she know was she was going to encounter something from her former home..or rather, somepony she once knew.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,807

Lucky, but Unlucky

-Dear Honey, yea journal, I named you. I don’t know why I picked Honey… but I did. It’s been a couple weeks since Twilight-kaa-san-tachi have brought us to Equestria, And so far, I’m enjoying it here. The teacher, Ms. Cheerilee is really nice, and cares deeply for her students, much more than most of the teachers back in Neighpon. Quirky-tachi have gotten used to this new home… but… if I’m honest… I miss home. I really wish we can go back, but with how things were with Aki and Fluttershy-san, it’s not safe at the moment. Also… something super funny I wanna tell you, Twilight-kaa-san has yet to tell her brother she’s getting married. When I asked about it, she said it was ‘payback’ for not telling her when he and Cadance, the Princess of the Crystal Empire, were getting married. I’m homesick… but Twilight-kaa-san, Rainbow-san and Scootaloo-nee-chan are a lot of fun to be around. Heck, Rainbow-san is helping me learn how to fly properly since… well, I had to hide my wings most of my life, so, much like Scootaloo-nee-chan, I can’t fly.- Dawn had written in a journal that she was given by Twilight, -But hopefully one day, me and Scootaloo can fly, especially with Rainbow-san’s help. Also, before you ask Honey… she’s been… okay, with not being an item with Silver Spoon-san just yet. She has woken up crying from nightmares on some nights, but Timid-chan’s been helping her calm down and talked to her about it.-

Dawn placed a book mark in it and simply looked around the room that was all her’s. She had a pair of bookshelves to hold all the books Twilight gave her to help her get adjusted to Equestria, and she was already done reading half of them. She also had a medium-large bed to sleep on with white sheets, a night stand with a lamp on it, and a few windows to let her see outside, one showing Canterlot in the distance. Dawn aimlessly looked outside before she glanced at her barefeet. She openly admitted to herself it was second nature to not wear shoes indoors, and something she and Quirky always used to do, have a bit of a tickle game.

“...Yeah. I wanna unwind,” Dawn giggled as she took the quill she was just writing with and used the feather end to tickle herself, causing the alicorn filly to giggle like crazy as she tickled herself, “Still… remember… when we first did this…”

---
(Flashback)
Dawn Star had sat down in her room at an orphanage, reading a book she had managed to borrow from the library.

“Hey Dawn!” Quirky shouted as she poked her head up from the side of the bed, “What’cha doing?”

“Reading,” she replied, not looking up as she continued to read her book.

“You read all the time… let’s play a game!” Quirky giggled.

“Quirky, I need to focus on this. We have school tomorrow you know.”

“Ohh…” Quirky pouted before an idea popped into her head. She rummaged in her mane for a moment before taking out a feather. A slight smirk grew on her face as her gaze turned to one of Dawn Star’s barefeet.

“Hmm… so that’s it… very intere-” Dawn began before she felt a tickling sensation on her feet, “?!”

“Come on Dawn… I wanna see you smile!” Quirky giggled as she gently rubbed the feather against Dawn’s feet.

“Q-Quirky… Ple-tee-hee-Please stop that,” Dawn stated, trying her best to not laugh, but a few giggled managed to escape her lips.

“Not until I see you smile~!” Quirky giggled in a sing songy tone as she moved the feather faster.

“Quirky, I’m serious! Please stop~!” Dawn snickered before she began to laugh out loud, holding her stomach as Quirky continued to tickle her, “AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“Got ya!”

“OKAHAHAHAHAY! YOU DID NOW, STAHAHAHAP IT! I-I CANT BREAHEEHEHEHEEHTH!”

Quirky stopped, but not before Dawn tackled her and used her magic to snatch the feather from the dark green filly’s hand.

“I...told you to stop…” Dawn panted as a mischievous smirk grew on her face, “Now… it’s time… for payback.”

“Go right ahead! I love to be tickled.”

“Oh?” Dawn smirked as she used her magic to get three more feathers from her pillow, “Do you now?”

Quirky gave a nervous smile as Dawn lifted her arms up and used her magic to gently, yet quickly rub the feathers on Quirky’s feet and armpits, making the dark green filly laugh like crazy.

“I LOAHAHAHAHAVE IT! KEEP IT UHAHAHAP!”

“...If that’s what you want,” Dawn smirked as she made the feathers go faster and faster, causing Quirky to laugh uncontrollably as tears practically rolled down her cheeks. After about ten minutes, Dawn had stopped and Quirky hugged her.

“See? I got you to smile! Wasn’t that fun?”

“...Well….y-yeah,” Dawn admitted before giggling a bit, “It kinda was.”

“I really wanted to see you smile, Dawn. I’ve been here a while, and I’ve never once saw you smile. And I knew this was the best way to do it. Wanna know why?”

“...Why?”

Quirky giggled a bit, “Because my Cutie Mark is tickling others.”

“I s-wait what?” Dawn gasped as she looked at her, “You got your Cutie Mark?”

“Nope! Just joking!*Squee!*” Quirky giggled, making Dawn face fault, “But I am serious. I do want a Cutie Mark, one that represents me making everypony happy through smiles and giggles.”

“...You’ll get it someday. ...You want to be… uh.. well… I mean… You...want to be my friend Quirky?”

“...I’ll do you better!” Quirky beamed as she hugged Dawn, “I’ll be your sister, Dawnee!”
(end flashback)
---

A knock soon came from the door, with Dawn opening it up with her magic.

“Hey Dawn. I heard a funny sound coming from here and…” Twilight began before she noticed the feather near the Alicorn filly’s feet, “...were you tickling yourself?”

“Hai. It just… brings back fond memories of when me and Quirky became friends,” Dawn explained, a small soft smile on her face as she looked down, “Quirky...was one of the first friends I’ve ever made growing up...eventually, we met Timid and Ai, and… well, we kinda formed our own club, much like Scootaloo and her friends.”

“I see,” Twilight smiled, “So…What do you think of Quirky personally, Dawn?”

“...Well. She wants to make Ponies smile and laugh, and is a great friend. I mean, I thought she was just… random at first, but we soon became best friends, sisters even,” Dawn replied as her soft smile grew, “And… she occasionally gave me a kiss, just like during certain events like holidays… and I’ll admit… it made my heart race.”

“...I see,” Twilight noted, “Do you ever… dream of her?”

“...Sometimes. Especially since we left Neighpon. She’s so tied up with Pinkie… I don’t see her as much anymore. The only times I see her is at school, and a few times during the meetings at Scootaloo-tachi’s clubhouse at Sweet Apple Acres.”

Twilight gave her a small pat on the back, before she headed out.

---

“So… what was that noise?” Dash asked Twilight.

“Nothing. Dawn was just tickling herself,” Twilight giggled a bit, “She said it was connected to how she and Quirky became friends and did it because she missed her.”

“...well, Pinkie has been keeping her around. I mean heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if Quirky got her Cutie Mark while she was with Pinkie.”

“Yeah…” Twilight nodded, “...Dash, how long until the next Grand Galloping Gala?”

“Until Luna and Celestia get back from Neighpon. Why ask,T….ooh,” Rainbow Dash nodded in realization.

“Yeah. I figured it would be nice if they could see each other again in a nice setting,” Twilight smiled.

---

“Pinkie I want to be tickled,” Quirky told Pinkie.

“I’m sorry… I’m really busy right now,” Pinkie responded as she was busy selling cakes and other kinds of baked goods, but also texting on her phone.

“...talking to your stupid boyfriend!” Quirky growled.

“What? No, i’m talking with a friend and such,” Pinkie replied as she handed a cake to a pair of mares, “Thank you, come again!”

“...I’m gonna go and see Dawn Star!” Quirky shouted, heading for the back door.

“Okay! Have fun!” Pinkie waved before turning around to face her next customers, “Welcome to Sugar Cube Corner!”

“Hey Pinkie,” a male voice smiled. Pinkie saw it was Soarin’, and she promptly got a pie.

---

Quirky soon arrived at Twilight’s castle and headed for Dawn’s room, feathers in tow as she looked for the Alicorn filly.

“Oh Dawnee~! It’s me, Quirky!” the dark green filly called out in a sing songy tone, hiding the feathers behind her back, “Come out and playay~!”

Dawn wasted no time running out of her room and charging over to hug the green filly, surprising her a bit.

“Quirky! I’m so glad t-” Dawn began in a excited tone before realizing what she did and let go, blushing a bit before clearing her throat, “I mean… it’s really good to see you, Quirky.”

“You don’t need to be shy, I missed you too,” Quirky giggled, making sure she had her feathers.

“Right… so what brings you h-” Dawn began before she noticed one of the feathers slightly poking out from behind Quirky’s back, causing a small unnoticeable grin to grow on the Alicorn filly’s face, “...Wanna know what I was thinking a lot about today? When we tickled each-other, I felt really happy.”

“Well of course, Dawnee! That’s what tickling does!” Quirky smiled brightly, before she was about to tackle Dawn, the Alicorn filly simply laid down, “...Why aren’t you trying to run? It sorta beats the purpose of our tickle games.”

“The floors are kinda hard…”

“...Your room then?”

“Yea.”

---

The two soon began their tickle game in Dawn’s bedroom, Dawn laughing uncontrollably as Quirky was currently tickling both her feet.

“I… I… I’VE GROHAHAHAN TO LOVE THIS…” Dawn admitted while laughing before she began to laugh harder when she felt Quirky start using her fingers to tickle, “AHAHAHHAHAH! N-NOHOHOHOHO FAIR QUIRKY!”

“Your feet are so soft…” Quirky giggled as she continued. Suddenly, she felt something… funny. She then stopped and looked around.

“...Why’d you stop?” Dawn asked.

“...oh…” Quirky blinked as she lifted her skirt up and looked at her flank, seeing what looked like a smiley face laughing with some feathers next to it, “...O...M...C!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT TI! I GOT MY CUTIE MARK! OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC!”

“Congratulations!” Dawn giggled as she tackled the dark green Earth pony into a hug before… she planted a kiss on her cheek, “Oh. OH! Oh… oh my gosh, I’m so sorry Quirky, I’m like so, so, so very sorry!”

As Dawn began to blabber on apologies, Quirky giggled a bit before planting a kiss on her cheek, causing the Alicorn filly to blush brightly.

“It’s okay, Dawnee! It’s just a good kiss between friends after all!” Quirky giggled.

“...Is it bad if… I wanted to do it again…?” Dawn asked before muttering the last part under her breath.

“Eh?”

“...On your…” Dawn muttered.

“...Didn’t catch that.”

“...Would it be bad if… I wanted to kiss you on the lips? LIke… just once or… uh…”

“...I know we're young and all, but I suppose one kiss won’t hurt until we’re much older. So…” Quirky began before she planted a quick kiss on Dawn’s lips, making her freeze in place as her entire body turned a bright red, “...that felt nice, didn’t it?”

“...t...g..a….” Dawn couldn’t find the right words as she babbled nonsense.

“...we can have more tickles later. So… see you soon,” Quirky giggled, skipping off.

---

“So… how are you sis?” Twilight asked Cadence over the phone.

-I’m doing good Twilight. The doctor said the foal will come within a few weeks or so- Cadance replied

“So… what’s his name?”

-I picked Lapis.-

“Lapis?”

-It’s a gem-

“I know that, but...why Lapis?”

-Because it’ll match his mane- Cadence giggled before asking in a slight teasing manner -So...I hear you and Rainbow took your friendship to the next level, Twilight-

“Yea. But don’t tell Shining,”

-Oh I won’t. I promise…- Cadence assured her -Oh. I also heard one of your friends are expecting.-

“...Excuse me?” Twilight blinked.

-Wait. You mean you don’t know?-

“No..wait. Which of my friends is it?”

-...It’s Fluttershy- Cadence replied, causing Twilight to gawk -Huh… You know, I would’ve pegged her to be the kind to wait until she was married.-

“I… wh… how…” Twilight blinked, then it hit her, “The threat… that makes so much sense now. Hold on… I’ll call you back, Cadence!”

---

“Rainbow Cumulous Spectrum Dash!” Twilight called out from the next room, “Get your flank in here now!”

“Uh oh. She’s pissed,” Rainbow quietly cursed to herself, getting up off the couch she had brought from her old home as she walked into the next room, seeing a very mad Twilight standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed, “Eheh… hey, Twilight.”

“...Why didn’t you tell me Fluttershy was expecting?”

“....Uh….”

“Well. I’m waiting, Rainbow Dash,” Twilight frowned as she tapped her foot on the floor.

“Because I promised her not to tell anypony else, otherwise Silver Hawk would find out!”

“...Fair enough,” Twilight sighed, “Anyway… Cadence’s son is doing well. His name is going to be Lapis.”

The word “Lapis” echoed in Dash’s mind, seeming all so familiar…

---

“Welcome to my sekai…” a calm male voice said.

“Why does there have to be more fighting?”

“...You’re brave… I just wish I could be brave too…”

“...snake?”

“There’s that smile I’ve been waitin’ to see from you. Here,” a second voice spoke.

“Ikuzo,” a third male voice smiled.

---

Dash’s eyes flashed silver before she almost passed out, the tomboy grabbing the wall just before she could hit the ground.

“Rainbow? Rainbow Dash, are you alright?” Twilight asked in concern.

“My head…It just started hurting when you brought that name up…” Rainbow Dash groaned as she held her currently throbbing head.

“I got you… I got you…” Twilight assured as she held her up, putting the tomboy's arm over her shoulders, “Come on, let’s get you to bed.”

“Ugh...r-right,” Rainbow nodded as Twilight helped carry her to her room, “Hey Twi..”

“Hmm?”

“...Sorry for not telling you about Fluttershy. It’s just...I promised her not to tell anypony because she was scared of what they would think.”

---

Cadence waited by the phone for Twilight to call back, tapping her foot on the crystal floor before her phone rang and answered it.

“Hello?”

-Hey. Sorry it took a while. Rainbow wasn’t feeling good, and I had to take her to bed,- Twilight’s voice stated.

“You mentioned a threat letter… what’s the deal with that?”

-....Ugh- Twilight sighed -Don’t let my brother find out about this but...back in Neighpon, Fluttershy met an old bully of hers, and...well...she made a few threat letters to leave, or let Silver Hawk, an old friend of Fluttershy’s, marry her-

“...That is not love,” Cadence frowned.

-I know...and it’s why we had to leave Neighpon, because...she found out I was an Alicorn, and was out on a witch hunt for me and my friends, the latter ones because they ‘harbored an Alicorn’..and since I found out Fluttershy is expecting… it was was good idea to leave Neighpon sooner-

“Yea. Anyway… make sure Dash gets some rest… she told me you two are looking after two kids… and I heard both of them are in love,”

-Well… I know for fact Scootaloo is, but who the heck does Dawn Star like?-

“That dark green filly who’s similar to Pinkie Pie.”

-Quirky?-

“That's the one,” Cadence nodded.

-...Really?-

“Yes really.”

-...I’m...surprised by this. I mean, Dawn told me she and Quirky were like sisters but...I didn’t think Dawn liked her that much- Twilight admitted.

“Love works in mysterious ways, Twilight,” Cadence smiled.

-I know. Just...a lot of things have taken me by surprise today is all. Anyway… I’m gonna go and make sure Bowy is alright…i’ll catch you later, Cadence-

“Okay. Take care, Twilight.” Cadence smiled.

---

After a bit, the phone began to ring again, but Cadence saw it read “Unknown Number”

“Who could this be?” the Alicorn pondered before she answered it, “Um...hello?”

-Greetings, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza- a voice replied on the other line -You may not know who I am, but I will assure this… best keep an eye on your foal once he or she’s born. It would be a shame if they suddenly...disappeared-

“....Who is this?” Cadence demanded with a frown.

-That is no concern for you, my dear. Best you don’t ask, or else something might happen to you, much like your late mother-

“...You leave her out of this,” Cadence frowned.

-Apologies then. But I was serious about you keeping an eye on our colt one it is born-

Cadence growled a bit, the crystal princess trying her best to stay calm.

-However, I am willing to negotiate with y- the voice began before the phone was taken from Cadence.

“Shining?”

“I overheard your conversation,” Shining Armor answered his wife before he talked to the figure on the phone, “Now who is this?”

-Ahh… Prince Shining Armor, how unexpecting. Though like I told your princess, I will give you the same thing… best keep an eye on your foal, or-

“...You listen here,” Shining began in a serious tone, “I don’t know who you are, but if you ever threaten me or my family, I swear I will hunt you down and make you pay.”

The other side hung up wordlessly, the unicorn giving a sigh as he hung up.

“Cadence...if you ever get that number again, let me know.”

“I will,” Cadence nodded.

“Also… it’s best if you stay in the castle after our son is born,” Shining Armor added

“I… was planning on visiting Twilight after Lapis was born and I’m clear to move around…”

“I know, but after a call like that… I can’t risk anything happening to you or Lapis,” Shining Armor sighed

“I know, I’m just saying. But… what if there’s a double agent working for this mysterious caller, and they try and make their move anyway, and we would’ve been safer if we actually went to see Twilight?”

“...okay, you’ve been reading too many action and mystery novels.”

“Not my fault there’s hardly anything to do here,” Cadence pouted, “I had to go on maternity leave from my roller derby team.”

“...” Shining sighed a bit, “We’ll go pay her a quick visit, then head immediately home.”

“Good,” Cadence giggled.

---

-So… are they still going to visit Twilight?- a voice asked a guard via a phone.

“Yep.” the guard nodded.

-Good. Make sure you go with them and not only find Losershy, but also the alicorn filly. I heard the royal sisters are looking for her, for whatever reason.-

“...If that’s true, then maybe we should abort th-”

-Abort nothing! I want to make Losershy suffer anyway possible! And don’t forget our deal. You help me with Silver Hawk, I’ll help you get Twilight… why somebody would fall for an alicorn, I’ll never understand, but hey, your romantic call.-

“...I still say this is wrong.”

-Well My daddy didn’t pay you to think. Now do your job or else, got it?-

“....Got it,” the guard sighed.

“Flash Sentry, are you finished with that conversation yet? Princess Cadence called us to a meeting!” a guard shouted.

“Yes sir!” the pegasus in question saluted before he whispered into the phone, “I gotta go now.”

-Whatever. Just don’t fail me or my father- the voice scoffed before they hung up.

---

“Hey… you feeling better?” Twilight asked, walking in.

“Heads still throbbing a bit, but yeah,” Rainbow nodded as she rested in her bed.

“...What happened?”

“Dunno…”

Twilight sat down by Rainbow, the alicorn looking at her in concern.

“Are you sure? I’ve never seen you faint like that before.”

“...Twilight… have you ever heard of ‘reincarnation’?” Dash asked.

“...I have, yes,” Twilight nodded.

“If it’s true, do you think ponies could be able to remember a past life?”

“...It’s probably possible, yes.” Twilight nodded, “Why? Did the name ‘Lapis’ remind you of a past life, if you were reincarnated?”

“...Yeah,” Dash nodded, holding her head for just a short moment, “...I remember this male saying ‘Welcome to my world’... but in Fluttershy’s native language.”

“Really?”

‘Yeah… but, that’s all I can recall really,” Rainbow added, holding her head, “...and a silver apple, for… whatever reason.”

“...I see,” Twilight noted, “...I think I’ll go look into this. Excuse me.”

With that, Twilight left the room, holding her chin in thought as she left through the door before she ended up running into Dawn, “Hey Dawn… uh… where’s Scootaloo?”

“She went to go and see Silver Spoon.” Dawn informed.

---

“...Silver Spoon, you there?” Scootaloo asked, knocking on the door, “...Silver Spoon, hello?”

“Go away Blank Flank!” a voice shouted from a window.

“Huh?” Scootaloo blinked a bit as she looked up at the window.

“Didn’t you hear me?! I said get lost, Blank Flank!”

“...Diamond Tiara…” Scootaloo growled, “What do you want?”

“I’m not telling a stupid blank flank. Now again, get lost!” Diamond Tiara barked.

Scootaloo attempted to open the door, but it was locked. She then remebered where Silver Spoon told her a spare key was hidden and quickly got it and opened up the door and ran up to her.

---

“Why are you here?” Silver Spoon whimpered, seeing her now broken glasses on the ground.

“I have some questions. My father mentioned an alicorn filly in a business call. What’s that all about?”

“...I don’t know.”

“...I know you’re lying,” Diamond tiara frowned, “You better talk now or else.”

“...I’m not talking to the filly who had a hand in splitting the town up that one day,” Silver spoon frowned.

“Shut up about that. It’s bad enough ponies like us have to live in a backwater town full of nobodies,” Diamond Tiara countered, “Plus, those dumb Blank Flanks multiplied. There’s that freaky dark green idiot, that one pegasus filly with those really sour strawberries, that stupid wall flower… Timid… whatever her name is, and then there’s that Dawn girl… tch. What a nerd.”

“...Don’t insult my friends…” Silver Spoon growled.

“Oh? Your ‘friends’? Like Squeaky Belle, Apple-princess-wanna-be and…Scootaloser?

“...Never. Insult… the pony I… I… I love!” Silver Spoon demanded, before she attempted to tackle Diamond Tiara, but without her glasses, she missed and crashed right into her bed.

“...Love? You love her,” Diamond Tiara asked before laughing, “That’s the stupidest things I’ve ever heard! I mean really...who ever heard of two mares falling in love?!”

“...There’s Twilight and Rainbow Dash.” Silver Spoon countered.

“As I have heard ponies say, and can not spell, touche. But still, that doesn’t change the fact that you’re supporting the Cutie Mark Losers, along with their new friends, Dorky, Yawn, Timid Wallflower, and… uhh… Coughie.”

“...that last one doesn’t even fit,” Silver Spoon said bluntly.

“Her name is hard to make insults out of. ‘A-I’ how can you make an insult out of that?”

“...You shouldn't even be insulting anypony to begin with,” Silver Spoon frowned.

“Why? You did with me before,” Diamond Tiara scoffed.

Silver Spoon’s eyes began to tear up as she glared at Diamond Tiara, “...I’m a better pony now.”

“Pft… please. All you did was visit Scootaloser in the hospital after I ‘accidently’ loosened the wheel of her scooter when she tried to get her Cutie Mark.”

Unknown to them, Scootaloo was listening in to this, a frown on the filly’s face after hearing the spoiled brat mock not only her friends, but insult everypony and Ponyville...again.

“...Why are you like this?” Scootaloo asked, walking in and slightly surprising the two before Diamond tiara glared at her.

“...you wanna know Blank Flank? Fine! It’s because every single day, I have to deal with looking at every single loser that lives in this backwater town! Me, my sister, my mommy and my daddy used to live up in Canterlot, but we had to move after my mom left us!” DIamond Tiara snapped.

“Scootaloo… how much did you hear?” Silver Spoon asked, attempting to look for her.

“You two love-doves can just go away for all I care… in fact, I don't care if Twilight and that stupid pegasus are in love, mares being in love is just stupid! And seriously, Princess Twilight could do a whole lot better than hang out with those six losers!”

*BAM!*

Silver Spoon gasped a bit as she heard the sound of somepony punching someone before she managed to find her glasses and put them on, allowing her to barely see a bruise on Diamond Tiara’s cheek, and a angry and panting Scootaloo glaring at the spoiled filly.

“Never… ever… insult my parents!” Scootaloo shouted, looking ready to strangle her before Silver Spoon held her back.

“You… you hit me…” Diamond Tiara whispered before angry tears dripped from her eyes, “Fine! You’ll be sorry for this! I’m gonna have daddy get you for this!” she then ran off crying, “Daddy~~~~~!!!!”

---

“Scoots… I don’t want you to do anything you’d get in trouble for,” Silver Spoon informed as Scootaloo got her another pair of glasses out of her closet.

“I’m sorry. She just… just… I couldn’t take it anymore. She was outright insulting Ponyville, and everypony in it, including my parents,” Scootaloo replied, the pegasus filly still trying to calm down.

Now that Silver Spoon could see Scootaloo’s expression, worry colored her own. Suddenly, an idea hit her, and she planted a quick kiss on Scootaloo’s lips, surprising her a bit as her anger seemingly melted away.

“Better?” Silver Spoon asked as she walked back a bit from the pegasus filly.

“...Yeah,” Scootaloo nodded.

“You know… as much as I think she’s an irredeemable brat, I honestly hold some hope she can get better…” Silver Spoon admitted with a sigh, “I mean, the only reason we became friends is because neither of us had one and our parents were friends.”

“I see… though if I may ask back, why did you have to join her in mocking me and my friends back when you two were friends?”

“...she didn’t leave me a choice. It was either I go along with her, or I didn’t have a friend,” Silver Spoon sighed, tears forming in her eyes.

Scootaloo then leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips, causing the greyish silver filly to blush before Scootaloo separated the kiss.

“Better?”

“Yea. I would love for us to keep kissing and be in a relationship… but…”

“But what?”

“...My mom said I can only be in a relationship when I’m 16.”

“16?! But that four years from now!”

“I know...I know,” Silver Spoon sighed.

“...It’s like our conversation on the boat over again,” Scootaloo sighed.

“Again, I know,” Silver Spoon nodded, “...But...we’re still young and stuff, Scootaloo. We don’t have worry about things like relationships until we’re sixteen.”

Scootaloo sighed, but Silver Spoon quickly planted a kiss on her cheek.

“But maybe we can sneak in a little kiss every now and then. Okay?” she said in a whisper.

“...Heh. Okay,” Scootaloo smiled a bit as she hugged her.

---

“Seriously Discord, they’ve been her how long, and you still don’t get why they call me Butterfly?” Fluttershy asked in a bit of an upset tone, her stomach slightly big.

“N-now now. I’m sure I can figure this out,” Discord assured her before a professor’s hat appeared on his head, “Hmm...They call you Butterfly because it’s either A: It’s a nickname they decided to give you. Or B: It’s your actual birth name.”

“Thank you!” Fluttershy said in joy, “It’s the second one.”

“...Honestly, that’s a sillier name than Fluttershy,” Discord laughed.

“...Grr.”

“...What? It’s t-” Discord began before he barely ducked under a lamp thrown at him.

“MY PARENTS, MY LATE PARENTS, NAMED ME THAT FOR A BUTTERFLY MIGRATION THAT HAPPENED THE DAY I WAS BORN!” Fluttershy roared, continuing to throw things at Discord.

“Ahh! Okay okay! Sorry!” Discord yelped as he dodged the objects being thrown at him, “Yeesh! Even you came back from your vacation, you’ve become a lot more vocal and violent!” he then poofed into smoke and reappeared in front of her, poking her belly a bit, “Not to mention a bit chubby. Did you and Rarity go on a ice cream spree or something?”

“Are. You. Really. That. DENSE?!?!” Fluttershy screamed as she grabbed a nearby frying pan and whacked Discord in the face with it, leaving an imprint of his face on it, “I. AM. PREGNANT YOU IDIOT! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED IT ALL THIS TIME?!”

“....You’re pregnant?!” Discord muffedly exclaimed as he managed to pull his face out of the frying pan, “Why didnt’ you tell me?! I thought we were friends!”

“I have hardly told anypony this! It’s because I don’t want Silver Hawk to find out because he has ENOUGH things to worry about!”

“...Wait. That snow white pegasus was the one that got you pregnant?” DIscord gawked before frowning, “I think I sh-”

“Discord, you will NOT go anywhere near him! If you do and try what you did at the Second Grand Galloping Gala, so help me I will give you the harshest Stare I’ve ever given in my entire life!” Fluttershy snapped before she began to tear up, “I-if anything had happen to him, I… I wouldn’t know what to do. I… I…” she whimpered before she began to cry hysterically, the normally shy pinkette crying waterfall tears.

“Uh… oh chaos-bringer who with-a-single-snap-can-destroy-us-all, what did you do to itoko-chan?” Posey asked, poking her head inside.

“N-nothing! All I did was ask her why you and those two pegasi kept calling her Butterfly, and the next thing I knew, I found out she’s pregnant, threatens me if I go anywhere near that Hawk guy with that news, and started to cry her eyes out!” Discord explained with a small yelp.

Posey moved over to hug her cousin and calm her down, the shy pinkette sobbing a bit as her cousin comforted her.

“Honestly, it wasn’t my fault she started crying, honest,” Discord added as he was suddenly dressed up a as boy scout, “Scouts honor and all.”

“Mood swings, you ignoramus,” Fluttershy growled.

“Uh oh. Angryshy is back,” Discord gulped as he changed into a turtle and hid into his shell.

“Hey itoko-chan, look!” Posey giggled, taking out a watch and catching her attention.

“Shiny…” Fluttershy awed, stars in her eyes as she stared at the watch.

“You want it? You want the watch?”

“Hai…” Fluttershy nodded, her gaze still transfixed on the watch.

“...calm down, okay?”

“Hai hai, Itoko-chan,” Fluttershy nodded before Posey handed her the watch, the normally shy pinkette giggling as she looked at it, “Shiny~”

“Always worked when we were fillies,” Posey whispered to Discord, who was still a turtle, “Even got her to do my homework if I used a shiny object to catch her attention,”

“I see…” Discord noted.

Suddenly, a clattering sound was heard with Posey turning to see it was Angel running away from Yuki, the fox looking like she wanted to play.

“Mou… not again,” the yellow earth pony facepalmed as she ran off after the two, “Angel, Yuki, stop it at once!”

Angel hid under a blanket, with Yuki just looking sad at him.

“Shiny…” Fluttershy giggled with Posey moving the watch to Angel’s side, “Oh. Angel, what happened?”

Angel pointed an accusing paw at Yuki, who tilted her head slightly before she tried to sniff the rabbit a bit, only to yelp when Angel smacked her in the nose and caused ehr to back up.

“Angel!” Fluttershy gasped before frowning and picking the rabbit up, “No! Bad Angel! We don’t hit around here!”

Angel began to whimper a bit, with Fluttershy putting him down,

“We do not hit. I am disciplining you Angel, stay there. And Yuki,” she paused, turning to Yuki, “Are you okay?”

Yuki let out a small whimper as she nuzzled against Fluttershy’s leg, begging to be petted.

“I… can’t reach you… sorry…” Fluttershy informed, as she attempted to reach down, her now slightly larger stomach in her way.

Yuki’s ears drooped a bit with Posey picking him up and moving her a bit closer to Fluttershy. The pinkette then proceeded to pet her, the fox seemingly purring a bit as she nuzzled her head against Fluttershy’s hand.

---

“...Onii-chan… I’m getting really worried about Fluttershy,” Timid informed with a sigh, as she and Ai were playing a game of “Go Fish”.

“I am too…” Silver sighed as he sat down, “She’s been acting really strange lately… I hope she hasn’t caught anything.”

“Well…if she is sick, you can take care of her, easy.” Kota shrugged, “I mean, you are one of the best doctors back in Neighpon, and I’ll admit… I haven’t heard very much good about the doctors here in Ponyville.”

“Well, Nurse Redheart is a nice mare, and I’ve tried asking her what was wrong with Butterfly-chan, but… she won’t tell em anything,” Silver sighed, “I tried asking Posey, but I got the same result.”

“Maybe it’s a secret,” Ai shrugged, “You got any 8s?”

“Yes,” Timid sighed, handing her a card, “G-got any 10s, Ai-chan?”

“...Mou,” Ai groaned as she handed her two cards.

“So… how have things been with Applejack and her family?”

“...Her brother doesn’t really like me.” Kota admitted sheepishly, “He told me a bunch of things I can’t say in front of kids… and one of the things I can say around kids that he told me, ‘my goggles are stupid’. ...I got these from my parents.”

“Soka…” Silver Hawk noted, “Hmm… maybe he’s being overprotective or something.”

“...Maybe?”

“What about their grandmother? Onee-chan said they had a grandmother,”

“Haven’t met her, Applejack said she’s off taking care of something.”

“Soka…” Silver noted once more.

---

Kota and Ai soon returned to the Apple Family home and began to try and help with their apples, but Big Mac continued to glare daggers at Kota, the pegasus giving off a small gulp from teh glare the taller stallion was giving him.

“Hey, Big Mac,” Applejack spoke as she walked up to him, “Ms. Cheerilee just called. She wants t’ talk to ya.”

Big Mac nodded and left to take the call.

“...we’re you just saying that so you could talk to me, or did she really call?” Kota inquired.

“Little bit of both,” Applejack replied as she walked up to him next, the blonde wearing her usual red and white checkered button shirt and blue jeans shorts, “So how was yer day today, Kota?”

“It was nice. I met with Silver Hawk, and we talked. Hey Applejack… do you think your grandmother will be okay with me and Ai?”

“I’m sure she will, Kota.”

“Are you sure? Because...well, I don’t think your brother likes me very much.”

“...we’ll wait and see,” Applejack smiled, hugging him a bit, “Yer cool, y’know?”

“...Thanks,” Kota smiled, blushing a bit.

---

“Ah know… but Ah just don’t like ‘im,” Big Mac said over the phone.

-Look, Applejack and Applebloom are going to date. I know you’re their brother, but you need to give them some space- Ms. Cheerilee stated.

“Ah know… but still, Ah just don’t like that Kota feller fer some reason.”

-Maybe it’s because he’s from Neighpon or something? Look… give him a chance. And… you may want to apologize for calling his goggles ‘stupid’. Ai told me they were a present from his parents… his late parents.-

Big Mac’s eyes slightly widened a bit at that before he looked down in a guilty manner.

“...Ah feel like such a jerk now… maybe Ah should go and apologize t’ him.”

-Attaboy. Now take care, and I hope to see you later-

“Eeyup,” Big Mac nodded, a small unnoticeable blush on his face.

---

“Hey Applejack. Can Ah… borrow yer friend fer a bit?” Big Mac asked as he came back outside.

“..Why sure, Big Mac,” Applejack nodded, “But what fer?”

“...Nothin’ much,” was all Big Mac said as he lifted Kota up over his shoulder and carried him off to the barn.

“...if you’re going to beat me up, just do it in a way it won’t land me in the hospital.” Kota gulped as Big Mac put him down.

“Didn’t mean to scare ya. Ah jest needed t’ talk t’ ya,” Big Mac explained, “...Look, Ah apologize fer calling yer goggles stupid, Ah didn’t know they were somethin’ yer… late parents gave y’all.”

“...well, they are and they mean a lot to me.”

“And… Ah’m also sorry for callin’ you all those things, just… uh… well… Ah jest want t’ protect mah sister and all,” Big Mac admitted with a small sigh, “Y’all know that hat she wears on her head?”

“Yea,” he nodded.

“...It was pa’s before he…” Big Mac paused as he looked down, “Before he and ma passed away.”

“...Oh.” Kota blinked, “...it does look nice.”

“Ugh...look. Just…if you do date her, please take good care of her. Because if you make her cry…” Big Mac began as he lifted Kota up by the scruff of his shirt, “Ah will personally end you. Got it?”

“C-crystal,” Kota squeaked out, as Big Mac put him down and walked out.

---

“So… what did you two talk about?” Applejack asked, walking in a bit later, “He… didn’t hurt ya, did he?”

“No. He just wanted to talk is all,” Kota replied before looking down, “And… that your hat was your father’s.”

“Yea,” she nodded, sitting down by him, “...Ah miss him. ...we lost our parents not long after Applebloom was born. In fact… Ah was actually the one to name Applebloom,”

“I know… you told me that before back in Neighpon.”

“...guess Ah forgot.” Applejack chuckled a bit before sighing a little, “...Ah loved ma and pa so much… but when they passed, Ah felt… empty inside. Has Pinkie ever told ya Ah cry on the inside?”

“...She mentioned it once, hai,” Kota nodded.

“It’s true,” Applejack informed matter-of-factly.

“Soka…” Kota noted.

“Ah put on a smile, but sometimes I just feel… empty,” she informed, “...something Ah look for in a friend is… if Ah can trust ‘em with that,” She then turned her head towards Kota, “Can Ah trust y’all with that, Sugahcube?”

“...you can. Even if your brother threatend to kill me if I make you cry… if you need somepony’s shoulder to cry on… I’ll be there for you,” Kota assured her with a soft smile.

“...Thank y’all, Sugahcube,” Applejack smiled before she quickly, yet placed a kiss on Kota’s cheek, causing him to blush, “Ah really appreciate that.”

---

Applebloom watched as the phone rang, and it’s caller ID was their grandmother.

“It’s Granny! I wonder what she wants?” Applebloom pondered before she answered the phone, “Hello?”

-Is this thing workin’? Hello? Hello?! Anypony there?!-

“Ah’m here, Granny,” Applebloom replied.

-Ah Applebloom. Sorry about yelling in th’ phone, dear. It’s jest so hard t’ use these got dang phones- Granny Smith apologized.

“So, how’s Aunt and Uncle Orange, oh and Babs Seed?”

-They’re doin’ just fine, though Babs wish she can see you-

“Alright. So… when ya gettin’ back?”

-Tomorrow at the latest.- she informed.

-Hey, let me talk with Applebloom!- a child’s voice shouted.

-Babs, we told you to go to your room!- a male’s voice informed.

-But!-

-We told you we have company coming over, so either get dressed up like a normal girl, or stay in your room for the rest of the night- a female voice stated in a stern tone

“Hey uh… before Ah ferget, uh… we-” Applebloom began, when she heard some yelling and something fall with the call ending there, “And she hung up on me. Terrific.”

“Is everything alright?” a voice asked in concern, causing Applebloom to turn and see Ai in the doorway

“Ah was just talkin’ with mah granny, and Ah was about to tell her about you and your brother staying here, but the call ended before Ah could.”

“I see,” Ai noted, “...Well I hope to meet her soon then.”

“Y’all might be able to meet her tomorrow actually,” Applebloom stated, “Ah wish Babs can come wit’ her, but… Ah think she’s in trouble with her parents.”

“Is she the former leader of the Manehatten Crusaders?”

“...She’s still their leader. We adjusted the rules for ponies who get their Cutie Marks,” Applebloom explained.

“Ahh… soka,” Ai nodded, “Timid has a cousin in Osaka who leads that team of Searchers. Her name is Honey Robin.”

“That’s neat,” Applebloom smiled, “Anyway… Ah hope Granny Smith will like you and yer brother.”

“I hope so too,” Ai nodded.

---

The next day, the group living in the Apple house was woken up by a rather loud knock on the door.

Applejack woke up first and walked down to open it up, while the second Apple sibling rubbing the sleep out of her eyes to get a good look at who was standing outside.

“Oh!” she smiled, “Welcome home, Granny.”

“Your grandmother is here?” Ai blinked, rubbing her eyes as she walked down the stairs.

“Yup!” Applebloom nodded.

---

After Granny Smith had unpacked, she saw Kota and Ai currently talking with Applejack about various matters, and… she initially gave a glare at them.

“Who are those two?” she asked.

“Those are Kota and Ai, some ponies me and Applejack made friends with in Neighpon,” Applebloom smiled, “They’re currently stayin’ with us since...well...certain things happened back and Neighpon, and they had t’ come with us.”

“The country that had a war with us? That Neighpon? ...why did you go there?”

“...Fluttershy wanted t’ pay respects to her late parents, and...well, she wanted t’ find somepony she hasn't seen since she was a filly,” Applebloom answered.

“I see…”

“Good day Ms. Smith,” Kota smiled, walking over.

“Hello,” Ai smiled as well.

“I hope you’ll allow us to stay here a little while…”

“...Of course, dears,” Granny smiled a bit, “You can stay fer as long as y’all like.”

“Cool. I was honestly worried you would throw us out or something,” Ai admitted.

“We wouldn’t do that, dear. Y’all are guest here in our home after all,” Granny Smith added.

“Ah,” Ai nodded.

---

Timid and Silver Hawk looked over at Fluttershy, who was currently eating some pancakes with fried rice and whipped cream on top of them.

“...Ano, Onii-chan?” The shy filly spoke up, “Is it normal to eat pancakes like that?”

“No.” Silver Hawk blinked.

“Ohh…”

“...I’m starting to get a bit worried, Timid,” Silver Hawk admitted, “Butterfly-chan’s been acting strange ever since we came back from Neighpon. First the mood swings, then the strange cravings.”

“Itoko-chan… Silver Hawk’s going to notice sooner or later. Why don’t you just go on and tell him already?” Pose whispered to her cousin, causing her to nearly choke on her food before she swallowed it.

“I’m still scared of what he’ll think. I dont’ want to worry him further after wh-”

“What he’s worried about is you right now, Itoko-chan. I know you don’t want to make him worry further, but not telling him… that is making him worry even more!”

“...Mou…fine,” Fluttershy sighed in defeat, “Demo, I want you near me when I tell him.”

“...Tell me what?” Silver Hawk asked, making the shy pinkette tense up as he and Timid approached.

“...A-ano…” Fluttershy stuttered, the pinkette now completely nervous.

“Go on. Tell him,” Posey urged her cousin

“You not telling Onii-chan this is making him really worried,” Timid added

“Wait… you know what’s going on?” Silver asked as he looked at his little sister.

“Not by choice…” Timid admitted.

“...Alright.” Fluttershy nodded, as she took a deep breath, “But promise me, you’ll fully listen to me before you react, okay?”

“...I promise,” Silver Hawk, both confused and worried for her.

“Silver Hawk… I’m pregnant.”