• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 4,992 Views, 350 Comments

X in Equestria - RoseluckyCinor



A bunch of random people now in Equestria in separate stories.

  • ...
28
 350
 4,992

Rick Grimes

“Coral,” he cried out, his face stricken with anguish. He ran forward through the glen. Trees towered above him on both sides. The sunlight speckled through the leaves casting dubious shadows under the regularly bright sun. There was blood on his white shirt, and he didn’t remember if it was his.

How long had it been? Three days since he lost touch with Glen and Crossbow-guy. Oh, yes, Dale. “Carl,” he cried out, breaking literary rules by talking while in the middle of a paragraph. The cowboy police officer was wearing blue jeans that had seen bluer days. The tattered cloth flapping in the wind at some pieces. His trusty six-gun was at his side, ready for his hardened grip.

There was a rustle amongst the bushes ahead of him, and he stopped. Could it be Carl? But why wouldn’t he respond? Was it a walker that had laid silent, making a trap? Was it villain of the week Negan? He reached for his gun, drawing it as a DARK SHAPE crawled out of the underbrush.

The creature was an amalgamation of flesh, towering at a treacherous three feet to four feet. Its hideous body covered with a thick fur the color of spoiled milk that had been distilled under moonlight nights. He froze when he saw the glassy globes perched above the creature’s snout. They swiveled on the spot, pointing darkened circles at him. The eyes were surrounded with a swampy and gaseous green that was nauseating to merely behold. On four stumpy protrusions from the main body were straight tubular flesh pieces that ended in cloven hooves of bone.

In other words, it was an unremarkable horse to us. But to Rick it was an abomination. He raised his pistol, ready to dispense some self-appointed justice.

“I’m Coral,” it exclaimed. It was a mare for sure.

“You’re not Carl,” Rick said slowly, his dirty hair and sweat-stained face looking at the fancy pony. “Carl is a child, human child.”

“I’m Coral,” she said, with just a minor inflection of the voice that sent shivers down the spine of Grimes. “Coral.” Rick nodded.

“You make an interesting point, friend-o.” He lowered his gun slightly. But that was the wrong move, because it was a walker laying a trap. Never let your guard down.

Author's Note:

It's a thing

Comments ( 2 )

8008872
Who is Oliver Queen?

this is Oliver Queen

ooohhh man I hoped for a whole claptrap story

Login or register to comment