• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 4,999 Views, 350 Comments

X in Equestria - RoseluckyCinor



A bunch of random people now in Equestria in separate stories.

  • ...
28
 350
 4,999

Starkiller

Starkiller(Dear Thebronywithin; so sorry.)

My mission to investigate the dimensional rift for Vader proves fruitless. Only a few weaklings fighting for control over the Soul Edge. In the end it was a worthless trinket. At least none of them would be getting it, not after I finished with them.

My ship was approaching the rift again, this time it would bring me back into Imperial space, where I would return to my master. Scans indicated the rift was closing slowly. It loomed in front of my craft, dark and terrible. Full of infinite malice. I pulled back the throttle and rapidly sped through the hole in reality.

Shapes and colors not never seen by mortals whizzed past my ship, bending and gleaming in impossible ways. Finally light overtook the darkness as I entered real space. Briefly my navigation computers mapped out the closest stars and began to triangulate my position. It beeped softly, rupturing the silence.

Position unknown. Habitable planet within 10 parsecs. Preparing course[\i], spat the computer. This planet better know where I am, else it feel my wrath, I thought blackly. I gave a look to the view behind me, the rift was gone. It was a one way trip now. My ship’s drives jumped into warp; sending me barreling across the galaxy.

***

Trixie hadn’t been to Canterlot in a long time. Today she was there to get some magical assistants for her show; sadly she had yet to find anyone of her caliber to perform with her. The Great and Powerful Trixie had just stepped out of a local sandwich shop when she looked into a sky and noticed something strange.

A sleek, black ship was descending over the city. Something leapt out and fell with incredible speeds to the ground. It landed in the courtyard in front of her; pavement cracking under the pressure exerted on landing. She approached cautiously as other ponies around her ran.

“Who are you?” she questioned. The strange creature looked at her, anger in his very being.

“Me? I’m DARTH STARKILLER, ruler of the galaxy!” he yelled triumphantly. He grabbed one of the two sticks he held at his belt. “Tell me how to get to Coruscant.” Trixie looked at him stunned.

“What’s…? Trixie has never heard of a Coruscant before,” she said. She looked at him with one eye, “you are funny, join my show.”

“A sith-jedi-master does not do shows!” Starkiller ignited his lightsaber and gripped it in his special style.

“Yes you do! Let’s fight to see who is the most powerful!” Screamed Trixie, unknowing of the powers the dark jedi possessed. Starkiller growled in affirmation. Trixie let out a pitiful, pony roar and her horn started to glow and let loose of a stream of sparkles at the jedi.

He yelled in pain as the colorful sparkles showered against him. Feeling the Force within himself, he used the same power able to crush battlestations to destroy the tiny pony.

She continued to glare at him, not fazed at all.

“What is this sorcery?” he asked. He ran at the blue and silver unicorn, ready to unleash a death of plasma from his twin lightsabers. Trixie ducked under the spinning blades and nudged him a little. Starkiller let out a grunt. “How are you so powerful?”

Trixie looked unsure, “I am the great and powerful Trixie…” she said awkwardly.

“ARE YOU READY?” he asked, “FOR… THE FINAL BLOW?” Starkiller began to focus all his energy into the great power of the Force he controlled. Lightning arced from his fingertips and traced its way to the unicorn. Trixie’s body shuddered and began to rise into the air.

“Ready, it DOESN’T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!” Trixie’s horn began to glow and the lightning stopped halfway in the air. The world was silent as the two gazed angrily at each other. Suddenly the lightning in the air began to leap hungrily back at Starkiller.

“Uncle! Uncle!”

“I knew you’d see it my way,” smirked Trixie, looking eagerly at her new assistant.

***

“And that’s,” says producer Wince Kudirka, “is the trailer for Force Unleashed 3. What do you think?” The assembled crowd of programmers and managers looked in utter terror.

“I think,” said the president of Lucas Arts,” that you are fired.”