• Published 26th Nov 2013
  • 7,849 Views, 271 Comments

Rainboom Anomaly - Wolfsalvo



Rainbow Dash is aiming to accomplish the feat of a Sonic Rainboom, and this time, not being spurred on by trying to save her friends. But what happens when something else comes from a spectacle as wonderful as a Sonic Rainboom...?

Comments ( 10 )

Good to have you back, I quite enjoy this story.

Tbh, I was a little disappointed that it was a short one. But nontheless I liked the story so far, if it wasn't for my friend I wouldn't found you and you're stories. Keep up the good writing mate!

First this chapter was not lack luster, in-fact the fight scene was perfect, not to much yet plenty of detail.


Second, Dustykat left a comment on your story, if you have the attention of a famous pone like him, then you'v got to be doing something right.

I think drawing out the fight in any way would have lessened the point of Dom just absolutely crushing that griffin. If his soldier's instinct took over he would be looking for the quickest way to stop the fight while still getting the point across, even in rage, because the longer the fight the more time you have to get hurt.

Didnt realize this gem was being updated... time to reread!!~

Edit: I have fully reread through the whole story, plus the two most recent chapters... Oh things are getting good... I'm excited

Late to the party, but I'm enjoying the new development

Nearly a year and a half, and not a peep from the author........ oof

Well thear be more to this story????

Comment posted by Solar_Wolf deleted Dec 30th, 2022

11508152
It's alright, one thing good about writing a military related fanfic is that if you wrote something wrong, you'll eventually get some expert for corrections. Anyway, I also enjoy writing military fanfics, in fact I'm writing one right now! Perhaps we could help each other out.

No! Please don't rewrite the entire story! I like how it goes so far!

Login or register to comment