• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 3,012 Views, 292 Comments

The other End of Balance - Dostoron



(2nd person) You don´t know who or what you are, but Fate seemingly has plans for you, evil plans that pit you against the princesses of Equestria, a choice driven story of being a bad guy.

  • ...
5
 292
 3,012

now it´s personal

Getting back to your hooves you saw what had happened, that pink blur, probably the pink Pony, had tackled you to the side, but now she was gone, the bolt meant for you hit lightning dust instead.

"HULK! to the shelter! Blitz, alert Coldheart MOVE IT!"

Blitz shot off, Hulk meanwhile leant down to pick up lightning, Gleaming was keeping a lookout in case any more attempts were made.
You caught a glimpse of a Pegasus in what looked to be a matted metallic armor, didn´t look like royal guard though, he had already gotten out of reach.

the second Hulk had a proper grip on her he too hurried off, you didn´t immediately fly after them though.
That arrow was meant for you, they knew who you were and when you´d be here, this meant that hiding in the shadows and behind a mask weren´t going to work anymore.

You took a lap around the City, the spook of a murderer with a crossbow did miracles to empty the streets, royal gaurd and Police force rushing around like headless chicken, and you knew for a fact that now it was irredeemably going to come to a storm. you had to make a few calls before that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blitz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shot off, Thunderhead kept calm even when there was a knife at his throat normally, when he got this worked up it was important.

Arriving back at the hideout you literally leaped over and under anything in your way and knocked Coldhearts door down.
She of course wasn´t all that thrilled.

"this had better be either a good reason or your hormones."

Thunder´s sister is injured, there´s an arrow in her chest she Needs help, you have to prepare, hulk is bringing her here!

of course with your sign language it was anyone´s guess.

"in a thunderstorm you took amor´s arrow for a bear?"

A smack of your hoof to your face made it clear enough that she was wrong.
You now gesticulated like a doctor washing his hooves for an Operation.

"Oh! you want me to prepare for something?"

you nod, just as Hulk barges in and carefully lays lightning dust on the stretcher.
Coldheart immediately by her side.

"i see, get out and Close the remains of the door."

You both leave her to her work, and decide to go do first aid on the poor guys that were in hulk´s way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thunderstruck ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Kids made you proud, that was never a question, both had strength, were brave, if a Little reckless and an immense amount of ability.

Thunderhead... what had happened to your poor son that you had almost lost twice by now? first a lightning strike tears him from the skies, only for him to survive it and even adapt, then it Comes out that he is a thunderwing and while he and lightning came home from School they just up and took him away.

Then there was Lightning Dust, a Little overachiever she was, always scoring perfectly and still not satisfied with that. that´s how she had gotten herself hurt so often, and as you heard she almost got kicked from her life´s dream that way.

And now your Little last ray of sunshine and your Long lost son had reconnected, and gone to manehattan to join danger incarnate.
Not that you didn´t agree, but anyone with him was always in danger.

those thoughts were revolving around you as you looked out the window, the same way you had often caught your wive doing, until the telephone rang.

"Thunder residence, who am i talking to?"

"dad, it´s me."

"thunderhead? isn´t it dangerous to call me?

"not anymore, the cover´s blown anyways. Dad, i Need you to sit down, take your heart medicine and listen carefully, what i´m about to tell you will hjit a bit hard, but i wanted to be the one you hear it from."

he sounded very serious.

"did something happen with lightning?"

"dad, your medicine."

and he was irritating, you quickly fetched those infernal pills and gulped down a hooffull.

"i took it and am sitting, now speak."

"we were attacked, lightning got hurt."

"what?"

"it´s because they figured out who´s behind the mask."

Wait a Moment, when your son came here thunderhead´s appearances and sightings in manehattan had stopped. that meant...

"y-you. YOU! after ten years you return, pretend everything´s fine, drop off a pair of foals for us to worry after, start a Revolution, drag your sister into it AND GET HER HURT?!"

"dad, please, stop shout-"

"I´LL SHOUT AS MUCH AS I DAMN WELL- ARRRRRRRRGH!"

"dad? DAD!"

the Receiver hung listlessly from the Counter of the phone, over the prone stallion underneath.

Author's Note:

no votes here, and it may or may not go on short Hiatus while i´m gone for the next two weeks.

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG OMG It made the featured box, like wow!