• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 3,012 Views, 292 Comments

The other End of Balance - Dostoron



(2nd person) You don´t know who or what you are, but Fate seemingly has plans for you, evil plans that pit you against the princesses of Equestria, a choice driven story of being a bad guy.

  • ...
5
 292
 3,012

Intermission: Blue and bleeding

~Intermission chapters such as this one will Keep the third Person POV, they run independant from votes and will offer no voting incentive, please vote on chapters without the Intermission title

Prince Blueblood was not having a good day, not at all, first he hears that the Thunderwings broke out of Cloud Haven, then he hears that they´ve started a Revolution and just to top it off that failure of a chief warden only now informed him that the Exile colony he put together for those Pegasus abominations is no longer secret. there was no time left to move them and hardly enough to come up with an excuse for this place´s existance. Celestia was already mad because she thought he had mistakenly arrested them and if she figured out he had been doing this for years already, things could get bad for him.

Princess Celestia never understood him, that was the real Problem she didn´t see a threat in those worker races because she was powerful, but he and the other unicorns, they were meant to rule, they commanded Magic, of course the world was theirs. Those Thunderwings made Pegasi almost as powerful as them, they needed to be detained, their Spirits broken and then isolated so that no one would even miss them. Celestia probably didn´t see things the same way but he was doing this for her too. Equestria was his Nation, he always kept the cabinet and the Senate in line so they wouldn´t bother her.

He was going to have to make her realize that. it was the only way to Keep his beautiful, perfect Nation alive.

"Nephew, I was wondering where you went?" His aunts voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"OH, Um, my apologies, auntie. I was, in thought about that Terrorist in Manehattan." the prince nervously answered.
"I was thinking of ways to stop him before he infects the poor ponies there with his treacherous thoughts."

"Oh not to worry, i´ve sent someponies that can easily Change his mind, he will in time see that his Revolution has nothing to fight for."
Princess Celestia seemed very sure of those ponies she sent, would she have it in her to actually send an elite Team of the guards to put him down? maybe a Group of mages to petrify him?
"I´m sure Twilight and her friends will convince him to stop his plans in no time at all."
Or maybe she was very naive for her Age.

Perhaps now would be a good time to talk to her about it.
"Actually, Auntie, i wanted to talk with you about those Thunderwings."

"A horrible misunderstanding that innocent pegasi were locked up just because a guard thought they set off a storm."

"That was no mistake, Auntie, Thunderwings are to dangerous to be free, we have locked them up to assure peace in Equestria, they were always planning to lead the other ponies against you, Thunderstorm is the proof of that."

"What are you saying, Nephew?" her smile was visibly faltering, with her practice at masking her emotions that meant bad things.

Blueblood swallowed before continuing.
"I have carefully kept such nonsense at bay, by removing such treacherous individuals from Society, what they did easily warranted Exile so i didn´t bother you with such trivialities, they are kept safely isolated and away from Society so they can never threaten us."
He made an effort to Sound convinced that he was doing the right Thing.

Celestias mask had gone completely.
"Nephew, did it ever occur to you that i want to know what you do to my Little ponies?"

"the sentencing was obvious, there was no Need to demand from your time for it."

"how Long?" She was almost barking the question.

"what?"

"how Long have you kept this from me?"

"uh, six or seven..."

"months?" her White coat oddly enough managed to pale sllightly.

"years." Blueblood only realized after he spoke it out that the room was suddenly getting warmer.

"so, you´ve secretly gathered ponies that weren´t Content with the way i run things or that showed a certain unique trait from the street and sent them to Exile without my permission or even my knowledge, did i get that right?"

The Prince was sweating heavily now.
"umm, well i wouldn´t formulate it like that but... yes?"

"Guards, leave us alone, NOW!"

The guards hedded this immediately, closing the massive throne room doors behind them as they fled the rage of their princess.

Author's Note:

so yeah, i actually like Blueblood but he was perfect for this. please vote on the previous chapter or we´re getting stuck here. also, These intermissions will mostly be dialogues.