• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 3,013 Views, 292 Comments

The other End of Balance - Dostoron



(2nd person) You don´t know who or what you are, but Fate seemingly has plans for you, evil plans that pit you against the princesses of Equestria, a choice driven story of being a bad guy.

  • ...
5
 292
 3,013

I, um... what?

You lost, plain and simple.
you were never a Speed Flyer but lightning dust had both Speed and endurance, if skill was the Thing the wonderbolts wanted they´d beg her to join.

"Hahah Woo!" Lightning Dust cheered, then her eyes open and shoulders droop.
"Guess the years behind bars weren´t Kind on your flying."

"Hey, we got to Train our wings against athropy, just as much as the common rights dictate, but still." You tried to assure her.
"besides i got plenty of practice in outflying supposedly fast ponies, the Guards aren´t slackers... well, not the ones in that City anyways"
You remembered just in time not to tell too much.

Ahead you spot the rest of your Entourage.
"I´d like to introduce you too some good friends of mine." You said just as you walked up to them.
"These here are Gleaming, Hulk and Blitz."

Lightning takes a look at them.
"that one Looks like you... as a mare."

"Her Name is Blitz, she´s a thunderwing like me too."
Blitz gives a whistle as she extends her hoof to shake Lightning dust´s.
"She´s mute, i tend to Forget that since i learned to understand her."

"Lightning dust, pleasure´s all mine."

"The giant here is Hulk, my former cellmate and a real bro, also he´s Blitz´s coltfriend so don´t get your hopes up."

"all the good ones are taken, huh?" Lightning dust jokes.

"If she wants a ride on that Pony she just has to ask nicely" Blitz gesticulated.

"what´d she say?"

Hulk decided to be direct: "If you wanna ride me just ask her. and as a personal note, please don´t tempt me."
on that, Blitz elbowed him in the ribs.

You decided to speak up again.
"Finally this here is gleaming metal, she´s the mother of the two Colts i sent you."

"Nice to meet you, miss, your Kids are awesome." Lightning Dust shook her hoof as soon as it was offered.

"I hope they weren´t too much of a bother, i really wish i could say we´re here to take them off your hooves." Gleaming stated solemnly.

"Brother, you mind telling me what she means? And don´t worry, miss, as I said, they´re awesome, well behaved too." Your sister reassured her.

"we´re not gonna be able to stay, not yet anyways." You were pretty sure saying that just now actually wounded you, it felt like your heart was bleeding anyways.

Lightning Dust apparently shared that Sentiment.
"But, but we only got you back!" You could see it in her eyes, she knew why you couldn´t.

"And i´m gonna make the most of it while i can, let´s see mum and dad, okay?" you had to get her mind off things, she wasn´t dumb, if she caught on she was liable to put herself in danger.

"Yeah, let´s." the odd look she gave you let you know she was probably already suspecting something.

As you walk up to the front door of your house you felt dread coming on, it was not only worry about how they might react to you, something else seemed off. You stop for a second to look around, sure enough everything was quiet. and that really meant everything.

"Guys, be at the ready, something´s strange here." You instruct your companions, as you steel your nerves and open the door.
Inside everything was dark, it was beginning to creep you out.

"hello?" you carefully asked as the others entered behind you.
In an instant the lights went on and you were greeted by streamers and confetti.

"Surprise!" there were your parents, gleaming´s Colts... your ex inmates? how did they know? and a pink mare you´ve never seen before that was now getting right into your face.

"HiI´mPinkiePieandIwasatManehattanwithmyfriendsbutthenmyPinkiesensewentcrazyandithoughtthatiwantedarideonthistrainandthenifeltitagainthatsomeonewasfinallycominghomeandwasmissedverymuchsoihadtomakehiswelcomebackpartyandgetallhisfriendsandnowwe´rehereandisurprisedyoudoyoulikeit?"

... uh, brain here, i Need a sec to process that.

With your mind leaving your mouth on it´s own it did the first sensible Thing to do in this Situation:
"whuh?"
...Or not.

Author's Note:

In case you want to say that i forgot the spaces at the end, that was on purpose.
Edit: if you carefully read it through, pinkie´s mouthful is indeed all real words, no trickery.

Now what do we do with a Party Pony that may or may not blab about your Family?