• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 3,012 Views, 292 Comments

The other End of Balance - Dostoron



(2nd person) You don´t know who or what you are, but Fate seemingly has plans for you, evil plans that pit you against the princesses of Equestria, a choice driven story of being a bad guy.

  • ...
5
 292
 3,012

much is happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thunderhead POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the trainride back had been quiet mostly, Lightning dust shaking in anticipation of what she was going to do.
You had by now confirmed with Blitz and Hulk that you were undisturbed now, so you decided to speak up.

"lightning, are you positively sure about doing this?"

"absolutely."

"then i´ll let you in on something, i know Thunderstorm."

"You do?"

"I know him very well actually, it is for your sake that he hides his face, my face."

She was just silent, probably recalling everything that happened.
"so, the breakout, the protests, the Actions of the rebels, the rebels themselves, that whole Thing is you?"

"yes. i couldn´t tell mom or dad, but with you planning to join there´s really no other way than letting you in on it."

She thinks over everything again before she starts to laugh.
"bwahahahaha! man, if mom knew that you became a celebrity after all."

"she won´t! is that clear? she´d have a breakdown and dad would have a heart attack!"
that shut her up quickly.

"you´re right, they would..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blueblood. two days back ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was bad, worse, the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!!
Not only had that wannabe warden given away your Exile colony, but now they were freed and out for revenge,
your Name had never been mentioned but your Paranoia towards the lower tribes was known,
they were just waiting for a Chance to remove the unicorns, the race meant to rule.
the Thunderwings had the power to do so, and the Plebeians were now firmly behind them for sure.

"umm, your highness?"

"WHAT?!" you snapped at the servant. something you did rather often, you found that it helped with the burning pains of your full Body scorch marks.

"the warden said he had an important Name for you."

"..."

Not even ten minutes later you were at his Holding cell.

"Speak!" you had no Patience for the fool.

"i think i know who is hiding under that thunderstorm mask" who knew, the fool actually could brighten up your day.

"I´m listening..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lightning dust.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was just crazy, but it actually made sense, your brother always had that effect on ponies, no wonder he quickly got together the inmates, then the ponies and now a whole resistance.

there was no doubt to you, he´d never be taken in again, he wouldn´t let them, he was changing the world now.
"why did you hide that from me?"

"so you wouldn´t get hurt." your brother had changed himself too, he wasn´t the outgoing but slightly wimpy colt they pulled away from you in tears. you ha dboth cried that day, and you were more determined than ever to become a wonderbolt and hopefully help him. he had now grown up and was helping himself.

"i see.... we´re almost there."

"we are."

soon enough the Train pulls into the Station. you both get up and prepare to leave the Train.

as you step outside however all you hear is a loud "LOOK OUT!" and you see a pink blur where your brother was before a sharp pain in your chest turns everything around you black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~???~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were lying in wait, the target had been seen Boarding this Train and figuring that he was coming here was not difficult.
The preparations had been made, the objective was clear, deescalate the Situation before it got worse.

The view was good, the arrow sharp and the aim not too difficult, right in the heart, and it would be over.

You tensed up as you saw the Train rolling into the Station, your Agent had told you which car, and there he was, in your sights Standing still and talking to a mare.

hold breath, aim, pull the Trigger. you had learned this Mantra to fully steady your aim and as you were sure it would hit true, you pulled.

what no amount of Training could prepare you for was a loud noise and a pink blur Tackling your target down after you pulled the Trigger.
neither did it offer any ways to compensate for collateral damages, as your bolt instead hit the mare behind him.

"... Buck."

Author's Note:

A: check what just happened and get the guy.

B: get lightning looked at as top priority, you may cause yourself complications with that.

C: beat it to the hideout and hope that she holds out until Coldheart can help her.

Not the best set of choices, but it´s really all i could come up with.