• Published 22nd Aug 2023
  • 393 Views, 121 Comments

Save The World, Duh! - TheKing2001



Lyra and her crew help Starlight and Trixie as the two other unicorns discover a plot to destroy Equestria. The humans turned ponies work to save one of their own.

  • ...
2
 121
 393

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Seven


Lavender


I tucked my forelegs under my self and looked over at Lightning talking to the Equestrian version of Blossom. It was slightly awkward seeing her while hearing the other Blossomforth talking.

“Penny for your thoughts?” Octavia asked as she sat next to me. I glanced next to me at the grey mare.

“It’s nice here,” I said and looked at the clouds, feeling my horn with a hoof. “It smells cleaner here too if that makes sense.”

“That’s what I thought too when I first came here,” Octavia agreed with a small smile. “So simple here, but it’s nice in a way.”

“I feel bad that Trixie and Fuchsia aren’t here to experience this. Fuchsia would flip her lid,” I snickered as I flicked my tail. It was a weird thing to get used to having.

“Well love if I remember correctly, they encouraged you to come with,” Octavia answered with a frown. “Besides, if we ever come back they can come.”

“Fair,” I admitted as a few more pegasus landed next to Lightning and Sunset. “That one looks like me.”

“Which one?” Octavia asked as she tilted her head to the side. She followed my pointed hoof at the lavender pegasus with a blonde mane with a sun behind a cloud for a cutie mark. “She does, doesn’t she?”

“Yeah. Where’s Lyra and the others?” I asked curiously as Blossomforth trotted over.

“Lyra is visiting her counterpart, Bon Bon is baking with her counterpart. Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Dinky and Ruby are with Derpy and Starlight flying kites at the park right now. Vinyl is currently at some club. Sunsets aunts and mom are at the castle with Applejack at the moment. Think they mentioned scrapbooking?” Octavia shrugged. “Sunset is with us and Lightning. I don’t know here Sweetie Drops and Amethyst went. Think they are with Pinkie and Rarity at the moment.”

“Can you imagine both Pinkies meeting?” I laughed as Blossomforth sat down with her tail wrapped around her.

“That would be terrifying,” Octavia said and stretched her forelegs on the grass in front of her. “I think we all agreed to keep them from ever meeting.”

“That’s unfair,” Pinkie grumbled as I made out a chewing sound.

“Are you related to Cloud by any chance?” Blossomforth asked me curiously as she nodded to the lavender pegasus flapping her wings. “You look a lot like her.”

“That’s Cloudkicker?” I asked in surprise as Blossomforth nodded.

“Yeah. Cloudkicker, White Lightning, Sassaflash and Sprinkle Medley. Raindrops was going to come with but she’s watching over her brother Snails,” Blossomforth pointed to each pony with a hoof before bringing it back under her.

“Does she not have cousins here?” I asked as I watched Cloudkicker hover in the air.

“She does but I’ve only met two of them,” Blossomforth shrugged. “What’s your name again?”

“Lavender Lace but my friends call me Lavender or just Lav. Only Sunset and Fuchsia call me Lav.”

“Yeah no she has no family with that name,” Blossomforth shook her head after a moment. “I take it you’re her cousin where you’re from?”

“I guess Twilight told you about the portal?” Octavia raised an eyebrow as we both eyed the pegasus laying on her side.

“She told us a little just as a warning,” Blossomforth admitted as she stood up and started stretching. She tucked a foreleg under one of her hindquarters and bent till the back of her head touched the base of her tail.

“Doesn’t that hurt?” I asked as I watched in awe. Our Blossomforth was just as flexible as her pony counterpart.

“Nah not really,” Blossomforth chuckled as she tucked a different leg under herself. “I’ve been doing gymnastics since I was a filly. This is second nature at this point. I like engineering too.”

“That’s cool,” I said as I picked up the water between me and Octavia with my magic.

“Look out!” White Lightning called out as we looked up and my eyes widened as Lightning Dust rocketed to us. I dropped the water and fell to my stomach along with Octavia as Lightning crashed into the tree branches above me and fell onto my back.

“Oof!” I grunted out and Sunset hid a smirk behind her hoof. “Please get off me.”

“You shouldn’t try to rush us until you learn how to stop,” Sassaflash chuckled as she and Sprinkle Medley pulled me out from under Lightning. “You got the tree pretty good. At least you ain’t at the Wonderbolt academy. Spitfire would have rode your flank hard for a spinout like that.”

“Spits is the Wonderbolt captain now?” Sunset asked in surprise.

“Yeah,” White Lightning commented as she tossed Sunset a curious look. “You know her?”

“She’s my sister,” Sunset chuckled as I faintly made out Rainbow and the others making surprised sounds. White Lightning and the others gave Sunset stunned looks.

“Now this is a story I have got to hear later,” Equestrian Cloudkicker said and smirked at Sunset. “Maybe later tonight at my place?”

“I have a girlfriend sorry,” Sunset chuckled as Cloudkicker laughed.

“Ah okay. Sorry,” Equestrian Cloudkicker said sheepishly.

“Ignore her,” Sprinkle Medley rolled her eyes. “She is obsessed with sex. She’s a freak.”

“Not what you said the one time we were in the weather factory locker room!”
Equestrian Cloudkicker shot back with a mischievous smirk.

“Shush,” Sprinkle muttered as she flapped her wings a few times. “If you’re okay, we have more flying exercises LD. Gotta say, you’re way better than you counterpart was.”

“What the hell does that mean?” Lightning barked as she rubbed her head. “Sorry by the way Lavender and Octavia. You too Blossomforth. Almost killed you three.”

“Conversation for a different day,” White Lightning said stiffly. “I need a shot if we’re going to be talking about that day.”

“It’s all good Lightning love,” Octavia waved a hoof as she sat back up. I tried to sit up and jumped slightly when I couldn’t, glancing back. I sighed contently as Blossomforth started working her hooves into my back.

“Your back sounded like it popped when she fell on you. You’re also pretty tense,” Blossomforth said sheepishly as she continued massaging me. “I can stop if you want.”

“N-no!” I exclaimed hastily. “I don’t really go to get massages often. You can keep going.”

Blossomforth nodded as she kept working her hooves as Octavia turned to keep watching Lightning. Our pegasus friend gritted her teeth and took off into the sky with White Lightning and Sassaflash next to her.

“What’s your cutie mark mean?” Blossomforth asked suddenly as she finished my message.

“Back home, I make all the fireworks for our magic shows. I’m assuming that’s what my mark means is that I’m good at making fireworks here too,” I explained as I sighed contently. I never knew how tense I was.

“Makes sense,” Blossomforth answered with a smile. “I’m good at making ponies happy.” She jabbed a hoof at her cutie mark. “Flowers make ponies happy.”

“Got that right!” Roseluck called out.

I rolled my eyes as we turned to watch Lightning crash land into the water and angrily spit a fish out. I made eye contact with Blossom and Octavia as we all started laughing.

PreviousChapters Next